Thread: TX Cops Allegedly Commit Another Act of Roadside Rape on a Woman While Searching for Marijuana

TX Cops Allegedly Commit Another Act of Roadside Rape on a Woman While Searching for Marijuana

If the woman's story is true, she was digitally raped then charged with resisting arrest for bumping her hip against one goon and kicking another (probably while in the process of being raped -- who the hell does she think she is to try and resist that?).

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...al-6431919.php

Spring woman claims constitutional violation in body cavity probe

Dylan Baddour, Houston Chronicle Updated 7:56 pm, Friday, August 7, 2015

A Spring woman claims sheriff's deputies violated constitutional protections by conducting a body cavity search on the concrete of a Texaco gas station parking lot during a routine traffic stop in late June.

Charnesia Corley, a 21-year-old African American, was driving in northern Harris County around 10:30 p.m. on June 21 when a male deputy pulled her over for allegedly running a stop sign. He said he smelled marijuana, handcuffed Corley, put her in his vehicle and searched her car for almost an hour. He didn't find any pot, according to her attorney, Sam Cammack.

Returning to his car where Corley was held, the deputy again said he smelled marijuana and called in a female deputy to conduct a cavity search. When the female deputy arrived, she told Corley to pull her pants down, but Corley protested because she was cuffed and had no underwear on. The deputy ordered Corley to bend over, pulled down her pants and began to search her.

Then, according to Cammack, Corley stood up and protested, so the deputy threw her to the ground and restrained her while another female was called in to assist. When backup arrived, each deputy held one of Corley's legs apart to conduct the probe.

"What these officers did out there at the Texaco station was unconscionable. I've worked many big cases and I've never seen that," said Cammack, who plans to sue the Harris County Sheriff's Office in federal court.

The Sheriff's Office said they could not comment on an ongoing investigation, but confirmed an incident took place.

snip

When she arrived, she told Corley to pull her pants down, but Corley protested because she was cuffed and had no underwear on. The deputy ordered Corley to bend over, pulled down her pants and began to insert her finger into Corley's vagina.

Then, according to Cammack, Corley stood up and protested, so the deputy threw her to the ground and restrained her while another female was called in to assist. When backup arrived, each deputy held one of Corley's legs apart while they conducted the orifice probe.

snip

According to court documents, Corley was arrested for possession of marijuana and for resisting arrest; a criminal complaint says Corley pushed a deputy with her hip and kicked her with her foot. KTRK TV reports deputies seized a half-gram of marijuana, but didn't say where it was located.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kinda like getting or DUI or open container arrest for havin a empty beer can in the back seat...

Oh wait, that's happened...
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

I'd shoot a fugger before I would ever let it get that far. No man, or woman, will ever physically shackle me. Period.

^^^ NOT gonna happen.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 08-12-2015 at 07:44 PM.

Doesn't matter, they found weed, so obviously she is criminal scum and deserved every second of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Doesn't matter, they found weed, so obviously she is criminal scum and deserved every second of it.
    KTRK TV reports deputies seized a half-gram of marijuana, but didn't say where it was located.
    That's a couple of seeds

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's a couple of seeds
    What's your point?

She probably had rolled up a tight little joint with half a gram and was no doubt on her way back to the crackhouse to smoke the rest with her dropout boyfriend who was throwing a party for his latest mixtape.
    We Must Dissent.

The deputy ordered Corley to bend over, pulled down her pants and began to insert her finger into Corley's vagina.
    I asked this same question the last time similar news broke, but I'll ask it again: how in the $#@! is this criminal $#@! legal?

At least the officers kept us safe from that dangerous half gram of evil MJ.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    At least the officers kept us safe from that dangerous half gram of evil MJ.

My point exactly.

Cops need a newer, better motto:

See something, spray something.
    We Must Dissent.

Charnesia Corley, a 21-year-old African American, was driving in northern Harris County around 10:30 p.m. on June 21 when a male deputy pulled her over for allegedly running a stop sign. He said he smelled marijuana, handcuffed Corley, put her in his vehicle and searched her car for almost an hour. He didn't find any pot, according to her attorney, Sam Cammack.

Returning to his car where Corley was held, the deputy again said he smelled marijuana and called in a female deputy to conduct a cavity search. When the female deputy arrived, she told Corley to pull her pants down,
    but Corley protested because she was cuffed and had no underwear on. The deputy ordered Corley to bend over, pulled down her pants and began to search her.
    Sounds familiar. Except that while having a few female cops on scene, a male conducted the search (on my underage girlfriend). I was molested by a male so I suppose that makes it okay.

I was so worried about my mom's car being impounded for a marijuana seed, as they said many times they planned to do (that is, they would impound the vehicle for the marijuana seed they supposedly found [they talked it up, too... "Oh, we've got you now... How about your mom come pick the car up at auction?," etc.]), that my objection was significantly less than it should have been.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    I asked this same question the last time similar news broke, but I'll ask it again: how in the $#@! is this criminal $#@! legal?
    All legal and CONstitutional, just ask the government judges, they'll be happy to tell you the goverment enforcers are doing nothing wrong:

Bell v. Wolfish, 441 U.S. 520 (1979)[1], is a case in which the United States Supreme Court found that it was not a violation of the Fourth Amendment to perform intrusive body searches on pre-trial detainees.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_v._Wolfish
    Cops have taken that "pre trial" part to mean anybody.

To, among other things, ensure, say it with me now, OFFICER SAFETY.

More on the subject of when you can be stripped and body cavity searched:

https://newyorklegaldefense.com/when...vity-searches/

When you read it, especially about the border part and when you understand that any place within 100 miles of the border is a "constitution free zone", you will realize that a cop can rape you on the side of the road, whenever he wants, for any reason, or no reason at all.

This is called "freedom".
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-13-2015 at 03:59 PM.

All legal and CONstitutional, just ask the government judges, they'll be happy to tell you the goverment enforcers are doing nothing wrong:

Cops have taken that "pre trial" part to mean anybody.

To, among other things, ensure, say it with me now, OFFICER SAFETY.
    Which is why I have a "$#@! all" attitude anymore. I've had 50 years, good and bad. I'd like to see tomorrow but if I don't, I don't. Any day a cop tries to put me in shackles is my "not today" scenario. Treat me with respect and issue a summons I'll come to your court. Pay my fine, fight it, whatever. I will not be shackled. That is a line that will not be crossed. In my book Officer Safety does not preempt MY safety.

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    It's because a majority of people accept a two tiered legal system, that which has a set of laws specifically tailored for state agents and another set for the subjects. In criminal court, only state agents bring charges and prosecute. Only in civil court can a plaintiff (a subject or representative of a subject), prosecute.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Bump.

I don't have the time to post every one of the countless law enforcement officer objections to this so hopefully someone else will take up what is surely a daunting task. I mean, with all of the good cops being so tied up in other investigative pursuits, I understand that the perpetrators probably will not face arrest. At least I can take comfort knowing that practically every law enforcement officer in the area took the time to condemn these actions and differentiate themselves from the officers who so haphazardly violated this woman's rights. Right?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Bump.

I don't have the time to post every one of the countless law enforcement officer objections to this so hopefully someone else will take up what is surely a daunting task. I mean, with all of the good cops being so tied up in other investigative pursuits, I understand that the perpetrators probably will not face arrest. At least I can take comfort knowing that practically every law enforcement officer in the area took the time to condemn these actions and differentiate themselves from the officers who so haphazardly violated this woman's rights. Right?
    The victim should feel no ill will against the collective that violated her. This only happens a handful of times by a few bad apples. She needs to remember that for the few minutes this took place that every other moment of her life there were others out there keeping her safe. Surely the trade off is worth it. /s

I had forgotten about this case, I'm surprised the deppidys were even charged and indicted by one grand jury.

Not surprised that the "Just-Us" system found a way to get another grand jury to drop the case.

http://abc13.com/charges-dropped-aga...earch/2295107/

Charges dropped against deputies accused of controversial strip search

Deputies cleared after being accused of oppression over cavity search. (KTRK)
    By Jessica Willey
    Thursday, August 10, 2017 10:35PM
    HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) --

Charges have been dropped against two deputies accused of going too far in a strip search. It's a case that has crossed two administrations within the Harris County Sheriff's and District Attorney's Offices and had them previously pitted against each other.

A Harris County grand jury cleared William Strong and Ronaldine Pierre of official oppression last week. It was the second time the case against them had been presented. The first time, under the previous DA administration, a grand jury indicted the officers and former Sheriff Ron Hickman was furious.

The accusations stem from a controversial cavity search in a northwest Harris County parking lot in 2015.

Charnesia Corley told Eyewitness News she had her legs up in the air for 10 minutes as deputies searched her for marijuana.

"I felt like they sexually assaulted me. I really do. I felt disgusted, downgraded and humiliated," Corley said.

The deputies were indicted in June 2016.

Last week, the District Attorney's Office took the cases to a second grand jury, who dismissed the charges. Court documents note the reason as "grand jury action."

"They were already indicted and set for trial under the old administration and the new administration no bills them, finds a grand jury that will no bill them and they claim it's based on new evidence," Sam Cammack, Corley's attorney said incredulously.
    snip

A spokesman for current Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said the dismissals back up the original Internal Affairs investigation that found the deputies violated no policies. They have been on administrative duty since last year.

You will find no justice in their courts.

They should have been indicted and prosecuted for violating the "No Policies."

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You will find no justice in their courts.
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    It doesn't matter. She's a white American. Only the rights of white Australians matter. You saw how quickly a police chief got fired after that Aussie blonde got gunned down by a black immigrant cop? Enough said. Cops kill blacks? Riots but no justice. Cops kill whites? No riots and no justice. Cops kill foreign whites? No riots needed because justice is swift and certain. What's up with that?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It doesn't matter. She's a white American. Only the rights of white Australians matter. You saw how quickly a police chief got fired after that Aussie blonde got gunned down by a black immigrant cop? Enough said. Cops kill blacks? Riots but no justice. Cops kill whites? No riots and no justice. Cops kill foreign whites? No riots needed because justice is swift and certain. What's up with that?
    Yah, some consulate or ambassador probably bitched about it.

Good to see you btw.

Lots of good folks in this thread that have not been around in a while.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-12-2017 at 06:02 PM.

It doesn't matter. She's a white American. Only the rights of white Australians matter.
    I think the woman in this case was black. Doesn't matter though, as Eric Peters has said, we are all n**gers , unless you are part of the thin blue line crowd

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    I think the woman in this case was black. Doesn't matter though, as Eric Peters has said, we are all n**gers , unless you are part of the thin blue line crowd
    You're right. My bad.

Anyway, the main point is you only get justice in America when done in by cops if some European consulate gives a rip.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Yah, some consulate or ambassador probably bitched about it.

Good to see you btw.

Lots of good folks in this thread that have been around in a while.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

Anyway, the main point is you only get justice in America when done in by cops if some European consulate gives a rip.
    Yes, I saw your main point, and it's a valid one.

It's like with the Indian national who got paralyzed by the cop doing a "takedown maneuver" just because the man had the audacity to "pull away" while being manhandled.

The cop had to suffer through three mistrials in trials that wouldn't have happened if the Indian ambassador hadn't pushed for something to be done. Now that cop is back protectin' and servin' in Madison, AL.