Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Never Have We Had a Better Crop of Lemons

maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe
    we all can ask RAND to think of doing
    a 2o2o presidential run if we all are nice.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    if DOCTOR RAND avoids us all like the very plague in 2019,
    lets ask Rep. Justin Amash to POTUS run! my third choice
    is our own Matt Collins, who has enuff nerve endings for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    TRUTH!!!
    ITS ALL A
    NEW LOW
    it ALMOST
    CAN'T GET
    WORSE!!
    VOTE 3rd
    PARTY...
    AT LEAST!
    According to the Trump fanbois, you're supposed to express your disgust by voting for the major party candidate they present to you that you find most disgusting, and support the party you most want to see disappear from lack of interest.

I'm a little lost on the concept...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

It would have been much better if Scott Walker or Mike Pence or Ted Cruz or Paul Ryan with their Chicago Cubs money; won the primary instead of "buffoon" Trump who wants to stop 90% of wars. At least the size of government would have shrunk 2%.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    According to the Trump fanbois, you're supposed to express your disgust by voting for the major party candidate they present to you that you find most disgusting, and support the party you most want to see disappear from lack of interest.

I'm a little lost on the concept...
    my good friend seems convinced that Trump is "channeling" the anger or a "manifestation" of the anger of the people.
    (he listens to a lot of talk radio)

query. what if.

we had the first "tea party"...
    and that was "channeled" into what became known as the "tea-party"
    and that has "manifested". into Trump.?

this is NOT an easy thing to explain to my friend man.
    but I am doing good! He no longer uses the word "liberal"
    today! it is "leftist/statist".
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    While I agree that the vote for Trump scenario as it was explained to me is... shall we say, grasping at some mighty thin straws, you're welcome to it and I won't badger you. I feel 3rd party awareness is a better course of action, but by God, if this is what you believe in, you get it on with your bad-self. I'm pretty confident that history will show it was faulty logic, but I never pretended to know everything; except that one time. I'll be waiting for you over here at the LP if you change your mind... and I hear Gary brought brownies.
    Well, all I can say is that I really hope that I get proven right.

Otherwise, I guess that I’ll just have to content myself with enjoying brownies at the Libertarian meeting while Armageddon accelerates.

Those of us who have actually tried to troll the MSM, as opposed to merely irritating the users of forums, know the MSM cannot be hijacked. They publicize only their own.

I'm looking for a realistic scenario to keep Clinton out of the White House. I admit this is a long shot. But since Trump is clearly trying to throw the election to her, and is clearly not above doing whatever it takes to lose, this scenario is clearly more realistic than praying for a Trump win.
    The reason that you can’t manipulate the mass-media is because you are not an independently wealthy major celebrity with balls of steel and a penchant for majorly pissing off anyone that $#@!s with you.

Also, if you can't see how Trump is going to apply his track-record when eviscerating Hillary, then you are being totally ignorant to the point of negligence.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    my good friend seems convinced that Trump is "channeling" the anger or a "manifestation" of the anger of the people.
    (he listens to a lot of talk radio)

query. what if.

we had the first "tea party"...
    and that was "channeled" into what became known as the "tea-party"
    and that has "manifested". into Trump.?

this is NOT an easy thing to explain to my friend man.
    but I am doing good! He no longer uses the word "liberal"
    today! it is "leftist/statist".
    I agree with your buddy.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    TRUTH!!!
    ITS ALL A
    NEW LOW
    it ALMOST
    CAN'T GET
    WORSE!!
    VOTE 3rd
    PARTY...
    AT LEAST!
    Make sure to vote good and hard this time! Everything will get better if we all just VOTE HARDER!!!!11!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    The reason that you can’t manipulate the mass-media is because you are not an independently wealthy major celebrity with balls of steel and a penchant for majorly pissing off anyone that $#@!s with you.
    Like the way he manipulated NBC into pretending they fired him over comments he made, when he actually had to quit when he launched his campaign so as to avoid running afoul of equal time laws? Yeah, that was a brilliant bit of manipulation of an obviously hostile entity...

Also, if you can't see how Trump is going to apply his track-record when eviscerating Hillary, then you are being totally ignorant to the point of negligence.
    Oh? And which of his four bankruptcies do you figure he's going to eviscerate her with?

Thanks for the thread bump and the comic relief, though. And it's nice to see you using the word 'eviscerate'. I'll be sure to thank CPUd for teaching you that one.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-29-2016 at 10:32 PM.

Going back to Acptulsa's OP, supporting Gary Johnson (or whoever the LP candidate will be) seems like the best option to me at this point. The goal should be getting the LP to 5% in this election so they qualify for federal election funding in 2020, IMO. With Johnson polling at 11% in a Drumpf/Clinton match-up, it might be possible for Johnson to get 5%, since according to this, third parties typically get about 1/2 of their poll numbers. Gary Johnson has executive experience as a governor, and he's had the best showing any LP candidate has ever had: over 1.2 million voters, which isn't bad for a third-party run.

Gary Johnson may not be much. But now that voters have gotten an eyeful of Clinton and Trump, he's bound to look as good as gold--if we can only get people to the point where they recognize his name. That's something the media is obviously not going to help us with.

Is this site capable of being an asset in this task?
    Any way we can ask the mods here to pin a few LP/GJ-support threads? Seems like it would be a reasonable request. Sticky threads would be less likely to be drowned out by all the loud Trumpeting going on here...

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Make sure to vote good and hard this time! Everything will get better if we all just VOTE HARDER!!!!11!!!
    are you aware that there are OTHER things on the ballots besides the presidential race?

I (for one) am very happy that the good people of my former home. Colorado. showed up and voted.
    Last edited by HVACTech; 03-29-2016 at 11:07 PM.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    are you aware that there are OTHER things on the ballots besides the presidential race?

I (for one) am very happy that the good people of my former home. Colorado. showed up and voted.
    I have mixed feelings about ballot initiatives. They're occasionally used for good stuff, but they are also pretty frequently written by special interests so as to steal public monies and resources-and generally mooch off everyone else. I doubt your beloved FFs would be fond of such direct democracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Like the way he manipulated NBC into pretending they fired him over comments he made, when he actually had to quit when he launched his campaign so as to avoid running afoul of equal time laws? Yeah, that was a brilliant bit of manipulation of an obviously hostile entity...

Oh? And which of his four bankruptcies do you figure he's going to eviscerate her with?

Thanks for the thread bump and the comic relief, though. And it's nice to see you using the word 'eviscerate'. I'll be sure to thank CPUd for teaching you that one.
    Trump's bankruptcies are not a big deal - especially as compared to Hillary's massive, media-protected crimes/failures.

Also, don't be an imbecile - I've been using the word "eviscerate" to describe what Trump is going to do to Hillary for a few posts now...
    Last edited by Petar; 03-30-2016 at 07:02 AM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's what you are missing Petar.

So Trump destroy's the GOP and duopoly as we know it. Do you really believe that this guy is the one to lead us through to that promised land beyond?

The most salient reason this country started off in the right direction is because we had not one but a dozen statesmen who understood the concepts and philosophical foundations of Liberty and bought into it.......even as they were imperfect men.
    Madison, Franklin, Henry, Washington, Jay and Jefferson. These men were highly influenced by men like Locke Montesquieu, and Francis Bacon.

What do you think Trump's foundations are based on? Does he have any?

If you said the words Thomas Paine's "Common Sense" would he even know what you were babbling about?

The problem is not the revolution, it's who's leading us into that future. We need at least one statesmen with solid foundations, clear thinking, calm and wise.

And here you have a CLOWN......

This may not end well.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Here's what you are missing Petar.

So Trump destroy's the GOP and duopoly as we know it. Do you really believe that this guy is the one to lead us through to that promised land beyond?

The most salient reason this country started off in the right direction is because we had not one but a dozen statesmen who understood the concepts and philosophical foundations of Liberty and bought into it.......even as they were imperfect men.
    Madison, Franklin, Henry, Washington, Jay and Jefferson. These men were highly influenced by men like Locke Montesquieu, and Francis Bacon.

What do you think Trump's foundations are based on? Does he have any?

If you said the words Thomas Paine's "Common Sense" would he even know what you were babbling about?

The problem is not the revolution, it's who's leading us into that future. We need at least one statesmen with solid foundations, clear thinking, calm and wise.

And here you have a CLOWN......

This may not end well.
    There isn't going to be a bunch of enlightened philosophers leading the USA.

Not in this day and age of "idiocracy".

Americans have become "fat" on empire, and no longer have any use for any of the principles that gave birth to the nation in the first place.

The best thing that you are gonna get is a clown that is going to do the damage that is necessary to open up at least some opportunities for those who are capable of leading in a truly principled manner.

It's not like those who are currently in charge of the empire do not have a lot of their own, specific forms of destruction planned-out anyway.

There isn't going to be a bunch of enlightened philosophers leading the USA.

Not in this day and age of "idiocracy".

Americans have become "fat" on empire, and no longer have any use for any of the principles that gave birth to the nation in the first place.

The best thing that you are gonna get is a clown that is going to do the damage that is necessary to open up at least some opportunities for those who are capable of leading in a truly principled manner.

It's not like those who are currently in charge of the empire do not have a lot of their own, specific forms of destruction planned-out anyway.
    Firstly, the current crop of clowns get around the great, mostly sensible mass of independent general election voters by pandering to the silliest partisans of both major parties, then telling everyone that voting for any other party's candidate is throwing one's vote away often enough and loudly enough that enough people believe it to make it true.

Well, this time the partisans have chosen such awful clowns that we can convince them they're throwing their vote away to vote for one of them. So, they might as well throw their votes away on someone sane. Some of us are going to try. And you cannot stop us, whether by force, or by bullshitting us, or just by distracting us from our task.

So get over yourself. Or at least tell us why it's so damned important to you to enable this particular clown to damage the nation in his particular way. I mean, if you're going to spend hour after hour spamming up our forum, in violation of its guidelines, in the nearly treasonous pursuit of the impossible election of the most destructive candidate of the election cycle, you could at least give us a real, believable reason why...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-30-2016 at 07:12 AM.

Firstly, the current crop of clowns get around the great, mostly sensible mass of independent general election voters by pandering to the silliest partisans of both major parties, then telling everyone that voting for any other party's candidate is throwing one's vote away often enough and loudly enough that enough people believe it to make it true.

Well, this time the partisans have chosen such awful clowns that we can convince them they're throwing their vote away to vote for one of them. So, they might as well throw their votes away on someone sane. Some of us are going to try. And you cannot stop us, whether by force, or by bullshitting us, or just by distracting us from our task.

So get over yourself. Or at least tell us why it's so damned important to you to enable this particular clown to damage the nation in his particular way. I mean, if you're going to spend hour after hour spamming up our forum, in violation of its guidelines, in the nearly treasonous pursuit of the impossible election of the most destructive candidate of the election cycle, you could at least give us a real, believable reason why...
    Because Trump will make America great again.

Step One:

Step Two: ?

Step Three:

...Trump will make America great again.
    Care to fill in that blank for us...?

Got news, troll. Trump and Clinton have already 'opened up some opportunities for those who are capable of leading in a truly principled manner', simply by being clowns who won their respective nominations. So why should we wait before we capitalize on that again? Just so the opportunity passes us by...?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-30-2016 at 07:32 AM.

Step One:

Step Two: ?

Step Three:

Care to fill in that blank for us...?
    You're gonna get so tired of winning that you are gonna ask for some losses.

You're gonna get so tired of winning that you are gonna ask for some losses.
    You have us confused with Hillary Clinton. Because only that treasonous clown stands to suffer any wins as a result of this idiocy, if we don't get people's heads out of the major parties' asses.

You have us confused with Hillary Clinton. Because only that treasonous clown stands to suffer any wins as a result of this idiocy, if we don't get people's heads out of the major parties' asses.
    Yeah, that is where you are wrong.

Donald Trump has proven that he is willing and capable to attack his enemies in a devastating manner.

The fact that you consistently ignore Trump's unique abilities in this regard makes you seem suspicious.

It's almost as if you are working to protect Hillary Clinton.
    Last edited by Petar; 03-30-2016 at 07:51 AM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And the fact that you bring Losertarians into in - as if they can possibly hurt Hillary in some way - makes you seem even more suspicious.

Is that what you think you are doing by insulting people who had Trump as their 2nd choice before Rand dropped out and who plan on voting for him now? How do you think that strategy is working for you?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Yeah, that is where you are wrong.

Donald Trump has proven that he is willing and capable of attacking his enemies in a devastating manner.

The fact that you consistently ignore Trump's unique abilities in this regard makes you seem suspicious.

It's almost as if you are working to protect Hillary Clinton.
    It's easy to ignore 'Trump's unique abilities' when I do a better job of pointing out Clinton's shortcomings than he ever has.

And the fact that you bring Losertarians into in - as if they can possibly hurt Hillary in some way - makes you seem even more suspicious.
    Oh, yeah. Because a libertarian talking about the Libertarian Party on a libertarian website is such a strange thing to happen that no one could possibly do it without having ulterior motives. While referring to them as 'Losertarians' on a site built to support a man who once held their nomination is obviously a straightforward and logical thing that no shill, mole or troll would ever do.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Is that what you think you are doing by insulting people who had Trump as their 2nd choice before Rand dropped out and who plan on voting for him now? How do you think that strategy is working for you?
    I think it will work beautifully. I think it speaks to the very hearts of about 75% of the American population. I think the fact that the Stupid Wing of the Republican Party refuses to give Americans a sane alternative to the superdelegate-selected bitch Clinton really pisses most people off, and if we give them that sane alternative, we will be appreciated for it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-30-2016 at 07:51 AM.

It's easy to ignore 'Trump's unique abilities' when I do a better job of pointing out Clinton's shortcomings than he ever has.
    Right, because the whole planet is simply reeling from the attention that you personally bring to the matter...

Right, because the whole planet is simply reeling from the attention that you personally bring to the matter...
    So, we're back to the 'he might be their tool to distract us from doing something that would actually damage them, but at least the media will point cameras and microphones at him, so he's the best we can hope for and we should vote for him to send the message that they can always defang us no matter how pissed we are' argument.

Seems like talking with a Trump fanboi always lands one at this spot.

We can't have a revolution because if they don't point cameras and microphones at the revolutionaries no one will know about the revolution. How convenient--and boring. Yet if we had never broken through the blackout at all, this Trump circus would never have been necessary, and we'd have seen Fox succeeding in convincing the Stupid Wing of the Republican Party that Jeb! was Electable!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-30-2016 at 08:14 AM.

So, we're back to the 'he might be their tool to distract us from doing something that would actually damage them, but at least the media will point cameras and microphones at him, so he's the best we can hope for and we should vote for him to send the message that they can always defang us no matter how pissed we are' argument.

Seems like talking with a Trump fanboi always lands one at this spot.

We can't have a revolution because if they don't point cameras and microphones at the revolutionaries no one will know about the revolution. How convenient--and boring. Yet if we had never broken through the blackout at all, this Trump circus would never have been necessary, and we'd have seen Fox succeeding in convincing the Stupid Wing of the Republican Party that Jeb! was Electable!
    Your theory that the media only pretends to be against Trump is so stupid that I really doubt that you honestly believe it.

Your theory that the media only pretends to be against Trump is so stupid that I really doubt that you honestly believe it.
    Your theory that the media looked at polls showing the Republicans no longer trusted any corner of their empire, not even Fox, and then decided to give Trump a trillion dollars' worth of free publicity by halfheartedly dissing him because they don't like him is so stupid that I really doubt that you honestly believe anyone on this site is dumb enough to believe it. Especially when Brendan Behan pointed out that there is no such thing as bad publicity but your own obituary over fifty years ago, and it was already universally acknowledged before I was born.

Which is your cue to insist that they couldn't resist giving him free publicity because ratings. As if their corporate sponsors give them more money when they abandon the official narrative for more ratings. As if they didn't manage to ignore Ron Paul, even though he, too, was good for their ratings. As if people aren't currently so sick of hearing about Trump that the media can see their ratings drop every time they spam him, yet they keep spamming him. As if Bryan himself can't tell you that Trump spam will kill your traffic.

*yawn*

You're a major disappointment. Are you incapable of generating some original material? Wake me if and when you do. Or does going off the script result in them docking your pay?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-30-2016 at 08:34 AM.

Your theory that the media looked at polls showing the Republicans no longer trusted any corner of their empire, not even Fox, and then decided to give Trump a trillion dollars' worth of free publicity by halfheartedly dissing him because they don't like him is so stupid that I really doubt that you honestly believe anyone on this site is dumb enough to believe it. Especially when Brendan Behan pointed out that there is no such thing as bad publicity but your own obituary over fifty years ago, and it was already universally acknowledged before I was born.

Which is your cue to insist that they couldn't resist giving him free publicity because ratings. As if their corporate sponsors give them more money when they abandon the official narrative for more ratings. As if they didn't manage to ignore Ron Paul, even though he, too, was good for their ratings. As if people aren't currently so sick of hearing about Trump that the media can see their ratings drop every time they spam him, yet they keep spamming him. As if Bryan himself can't tell you that Trump spam will kill your traffic.

*yawn*

You're a major disappointment. Are you incapable of generating some original material? Wake me if and when you do.
    The MSM can't just suddenly start ignoring someone who is already a massive celebrity.

All of the attention that they have given him has been in an effort to destroy him.

What is new is the reaction that people are having to all of this - a public backlash against PCism is starting to occur.

This is a beautiful thing for anyone who is interested in freedom, and the fact that you are so against it suggests that you are also against freedom itself.

Maybe you work for the cabal.
    Last edited by Petar; 03-30-2016 at 08:37 AM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The MSM can't just suddenly start ignoring someone who is already a massive celebrity.

All of the attention that they have given him has been in an effort to destroy him.

What is new is the reaction that people are having to all of this - a public backlash against PCism is starting to occur.

This is a beautiful thing for anyone who is interested in freedom, and that fact that you are so against it suggests that you are also against freedom itself.
    The media can't ignore massive celebrities--except Michael Richards, Charlie Sheen, Mel Gibson, and a host of others who ran afoul of them. You can recognize that there is a public backlash against 'PCism' but the media can't recognize that backlash and use reverse psychology to do their job anyway, so we have to take at face value their apparent effort to discredit him even though we've managed to dig up dirt on him ten times worse than anything they ever brought out into the light of day themselves. Watching an orange guy in a ball cap tap the discontent we stirred up and make it toothless using a third grade vocabulary is a beautiful thing. If I ain't with you I'm with the terrists.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Maybe you work for the cabal.
    I'm not the one following the same already tired old script. You are.

I'm also not the one violating this site's guidelines.

I called for original material. And this is my thread. Provide original material or get out of my thread.

Yeah.

The fact that she wanted to invade the middle-east and "take oil from the savages" really made her seem like a very bad person/moral leader.
    There, see? You're willing to go off script and ad lib in his thread. Why won't you do it in mine? Is it because your boss isn't watching his thread?

Who is your boss, anyway, British person? MI6? That you, James Bond?

O pity Her Majesty's Secret Service

So pitiful you can't give a damn

Once they could get issued a license to kill

Now all they get's a license to spam.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-30-2016 at 09:13 AM.

ay.
    That is unlikely to happen in complete chaos. The crap always rises to the top. See French Revolution.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast