Thread: Meghan McCain rips Trump, Rand Paul: 'Blood' on their hands while Kurds are 'slaughtered'

Meghan McCain rips Trump, Rand Paul: 'Blood' on their hands while Kurds are 'slaughtered'

Meghan McCain lashed out at President Trump and Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Thursday's edition of "The View," arguing they have blood on their hands while the Kurds "are getting slaughtered after standing with our troops in the Middle East for an extremely long time."

"I want you to ask him," McCain said of Paul. "There is blood on anyone’s hands, starting with him and President Trump’s, letting this happen because there are people being slaughtered after standing with our troops in the Middle East for an extremely long time fighting against terror cells.”

“And we are not entering into a foreign war. These are proxies supporting us," she continued. "The whole point of having proxies is so we don’t get into another war! And I’m sorry, have we not learned the lessons of 9/11? I don’t understand it.

"I’m sorry I’m upset, but this has been going on for weeks," McCain lamented. "These people are being killed and slaughtered!”

McCain's perspective comes one day before Paul is set to join the ABC program. McCain, however, informed viewers she will be off on Friday "for personal reasons."

The White House announced the abrupt withdrawal of U.S. forces from northern Syria late Sunday following a conversation between Trump and Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

The U.S. military had partnered with the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in operations against ISIS.

The SDF denounced Trump's decision as a “stab in the back.”

Trump then said on Wednesday that there would be ramifications for Turkey if Kurdish forces were harmed.

“I will wipe out his economy if that happens,” Trump told reporters at the White House. “I hope that he will act rationally.”

Trump has also noted in recent comments that he campaigned on withdrawing the U.S. from “endless wars.”

The president's decision has reportedly taken U.S. military personnel by surprise, with one U.S. Special Forces member serving with the SDF stating that Turkey is carrying out atrocities as it moves into northeastern Syria.

“I am ashamed for the first time in my career,” the unidentified soldier, who has been involved in the training of indigenous forces on multiple continents, told Fox News on Wednesday.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...hile-kurds-are

McCain wont be on there when Rand appears. She is too chicken.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post

Of course she won't, she'll use her 'proxies' to fight the battle for her.

All the blood in Syria is on her daddy's hands.
    Pulling out will stop the bloodshed sooner or later, staying will keep the blood flowing.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    "Personal reasons".. lol... must have something to do with her vagina.

What was it that she said yesterday? She "isn't afraid of him"??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."