Thread: Jihadi bride: 'I've lost my babies. I've lost my friends. I just want to come home'

Jihadi bride: 'I've lost my babies. I've lost my friends. I just want to come home'

When RICHARD PENDLEBURY tracked down Shamima Begum, the jihadi bride from Bethnal Green, the first thing he noticed was that she wasn't wearing a veil. Instead, she had put on a diamante nose stud while her lips were covered in something that looked very much like lip gloss. As well as donning a cheerful plum-coloured - rather than black Islamic hijab- she also had on baby-blue nylon trainers, that peeked out from under her long grey skirt. The meeting took place on a sun-blasted Syrian hillside, outside a refugee camp whose name can be loosely translated as Camp Sunshine.

The Daily Mail reporter caught up with the ISIS bride, who left the UK aged 15 four years ago with school-friends Amira Abase, 15, and Kadiza Sultan, 16. After she left the Al Hawl camp in Syria. Shamima, who explained she didn't want to be photographed to protect her identity, said that although physically she is well, her mental health is 'not the best'. She lost her three-week-old baby son Jerah in March this year.

Full story here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...rian-camp.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A lot of people have suffered in Syria because of the people she came to give comfort to. This one lady's suffering is no more important than that of the average Syria. I actually do not wish her well and hope she gets whatever I'll is coming to her for the dumb decision.

I dated a Syrian lady when I was around 20. I have been to Syria but I did not go there to get married , have kids and I never lost anything there .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    A lot of people have suffered in Syria because of the people she came to give comfort to.
    Do you have specific information about specific things she did or helped other specific individuals do? Or are you just talking about things done by people in the name of ISIS, and since she has also been associated with that group, she's guilty by association?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Do you have specific information about specific things she did or helped other specific individuals do? Or are you just talking about things done by people in the name of ISIS, and since she has also been associated with that group, she's guilty by association?
    Going to Syria to be an Isis bride is sin enough. I would personally prescribe prison with hard labour and death after she is not longer useful to the community.

Yes, guilty by involving her self with terrorism, it's not like she was a local that was forced into serving ISIS men. Had she been in Europe minding her own business, I would have had some sympathy for her. Make a scapegoat out of her and you will prevent many cases like this from happening while saving innocent lives in the process.

Going to Syria to be an Isis bride is sin enough.
    Even if she did not harm anyone, or actually help anyone else to harm anyone? Just having the label "ISIS" applied to her is enough?

Does the same rule work for the label "Al Qaeda"? What about "Muslim"? What about "Antifa"? What about "alt-right"? And so on.

People do this all the time. They apply some group label to someone, and then they use that as a way to condemn them for things done by totally different people on account of their sharing of that group label. I have a problem with that.

It may be that this lady actually did punishable things. But it has to come down to actual specific crimes she committed, and there have to be actual specific victims of those specific crimes.

Even if she did not harm anyone, or actually help anyone else to harm anyone? Just having the label "ISIS" applied to her is enough?

Does the same rule work for the label "Al Qaeda"? What about "Muslim"? What about "Antifa"? What about "alt-right"? And so on.

People do this all the time. They apply some group label to someone, and then they use that as a way to condemn them for things done by totally different people on account of their sharing of that group label. I have a problem with that.

It may be that this lady actually did punishable things. But it has to come down to actual specific crimes she committed, and there have to be actual specific victims of those specific crimes.
    I of course have no contact with them but I have seen no redeeming qualities in Antifa .
    Do something Danke

Lemme try and clarify, it makes no difference if all she did was do domestic work and never carried a gun. The point is that she voluntarily left her home to join forces with monsters who have terrorized and caused a lot of death and destruction to the people of Syria at a time when ISIS was known for the killing and murder of civilians. These people are invading forces and in my book they should all be killed.

This rule applies for invading Al qaeda, ISIS, muslims, antifa etc forces

For the record, for now, I am calling for the death of all ISIS forces in Syria

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The point is that she voluntarily left her home to join forces with monsters who have terrorized and caused a lot of death and destruction to the people of Syria
    You keep using this vague language like "join forces." If she didn't actually do anything that helped anyone at all harm anyone at all, then she didn't join forces with monsters who terrorized people, or caused death or destruction.

The argument you're using is the same one that terrorists themselves use to justify things like flying planes into the Twin Towers. The regime in Washington DC terrorized people and caused death and destruction, and all these people by virtue of being Americans had joined forces with that regime.

This kind of argument is not a valid basis for punishing someone.

Whose face is he using as an avatar? This guy's?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Beat me to it. Consistency is not his strong point.
    "The Patriarch"

You keep using this vague language like "join forces." If she didn't actually do anything that helped anyone at all harm anyone at all, then she didn't join forces with monsters who terrorized people, or caused death or destruction.

The argument you're using is the same one that terrorists themselves use to justify things like flying planes into the Twin Towers. The regime in Washington DC terrorized people and caused death and destruction, and all these people by virtue of being Americans had joined forces with that regime.

I feel like you still don't understand the point I am trying to make. Syria was in the mist of a foreign invasion, news all over the world(pro and anti Syria) are talking about this jihadist group who is killing civilians and is about to destroy the Syrian civilization. This woman listening to all of this on the news decides to travel to Syria where she was taken and most likely used by ISIS. What I am trying to say is that the punishment for such stupidity should be death. She joined up with ISIS and had 3 children with their soldiers, this I consider to be joining forces. I think I might be a little lenient if the stories that she traveled to Syria be to an ISIS bride was a lie but I would still push for severe punishment like life in prison just to make an example of her.

And no this is not the as flying a plane into the WTC building. A good example is the killing of a woman who knowing full well what the US military is about sought after a US military man invading a foreign country to marry. I would still spare her kids and her other family members who did not travel with her. I will setup a Nuremberg type trial where I would pretend to give them a fair trail but everyone showing up who was involved with ISIS in the way she did would get the bullet.

You have to be very stern with murderous criminal and their enablers.

She joined up with ISIS and had 3 children with their soldiers, this I consider to be joining forces.
    When you say "soldiers" do you mean these men she had children with engaged in acts of war themselves? Or is that again a label that just comes from the application of the label "ISIS" to them? If it's the former, then again this comes down to what acts of unjust violence they actually did. If it's the latter, then that's not what the word "soldier" means.

A good example is the killing of a woman who knowing full well what the US military is about sought after a US military man invading a foreign country to marry. I would still spare her kids and her other family members who did not travel with her. I will setup a Nuremberg type trial where I would pretend to give them a fair trail but everyone showing up who was involved with ISIS in the way she did would get the bullet.
    I think I'm getting trolled. If so, I can't blame you for not having that je n'ais se quoi that the Texan does. He has mastered it in a way that I think few can. But up until this point, you had me taking you altogether too seriously.

When you say "soldiers" do you mean these men she had children with engaged in acts of war themselves? Or is that again a label that just comes from the application of the label "ISIS" to them? If it's the former, then again this comes down to what acts of unjust violence they actually did. If it's the latter, then that's not what the word "soldier" means.

I think I'm getting trolled. If so, I can't blame you for not having that je n'ais se quoi that the Texan does. He has mastered it in a way that I think few can. But up until this point, you had me taking you altogether too seriously.

I am deadly serious about this, I am NOT at all trolling you. My guess is that you have lived a relatively protected and papered life in the US, you probably don't know what real hardship is and I am happy for you. If you did then you would probably be agreeing with me not arguing with me. What I am proposing is not that unfair or out of the ordinary in human history. Syria was illegally invaded by foreign fighters who committed so many documented atrocities they have caused this generation of Syrian and future ones to suffer. All I am asking here is for these invaders and their supporter who are caught alive in Syria be killed.

Shamima Begum: IS bride can never return to UK, says Home Secretary Priti Patel

UK Home Secretary Priti Patel has said Islamic State bride Shamima Begum will never be allowed to return to the UK.

Begum, who fled to join the terror group with two school friends in 2015, has begged to be allowed back in Britain for therapy after all three of her children died in Syria.

But Ms Patel said there was "no way" she could return and it was "quite reassuring" to see the 19-year-old still in the war-torn country.

"Our job is to keep our country safe," the home secretary told the Sun on Sunday.

"We cannot have people who would do us harm allowed to enter our country - and that includes this woman.

"Everything I see in terms of security and intelligence, I am simply not willing to allow anybody who has been an active supporter or campaigner of IS in this country."

Begum, from Bethnal Green, east London, has been stripped of her British citizenship and is currently living in a Syrian internment camp.

Authorities in Bangladesh, where she is believed to be able to claim citizenship, said she would not be able to enter the country.

Begum married Dutch IS fighter Yago Riedijk when she was 15 years old and had three children with him during her three years living with the terror group.

All three children died at a young age, with the last child born in February in a refugee camp.
    https://news.sky.com/story/shamima-b...patel-11822516

She is effectively Stateless. I wonder what the courts will say about that? And where can she go?

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    https://news.sky.com/story/shamima-b...patel-11822516

She is effectively Stateless. I wonder what the courts will say about that? And where can she go?
    She can get Bangladeshi citizenship through her parents if she doesn't already have it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Woah... here's another one!

An ISIS 'matchmaker' who reportedly lured Shamima Begum to Syria has begged the British people to allow her to return to the UK in an unprecedented open letter.

Tooba Gondal, 25, travelled from her home in Walthamstow, east London, to the terrorist group's de facto capital of Raqqa in 2015.

The former student reappeared in the Ain Issa camp, in northern Syria, with her two children Asiya and Ibrahim in April. She had been trying to flee from ISIS-held Baghuz to the Turkish border when she was stopped and handed over to western-backed Kurdish forces.

The mother-of-two has now made a desperate plea to the British public in an open letter, in which she implores the government to allow her to return with her children

In the note, published by the Sunday Times, she said: 'I desperately wish for the British government to take us back. I want to prove that I am a changed person; a much better individual for society.

'I want to face justice in a British court. I wish to redeem myself. I would like Britain to accept my apology and to give me another chance.'

Gondal's father, Mohammed, confirmed she was banned from re-entering the UK after being served with a Home Office exclusion order last November.

Her son Ibrahim is entitled to British citizenship because his father - who was killed in a suicide bombing in Iraq - was from the UK.

Gondal was accused in the past of acting as a 'matchmaker' for the terrorist group and luring women to Syria to marry ISIS fighters. It is believed jihadi bride Shamima Begum was among her recruits, the Mirror reported.

It was said Gondal's poisonous outpourings on the internet had glorified the murderous acts of Islamic State terrorists. In her rants, she called Britain a 'filthy country' and praised the 2015 terror attack on a Paris theatre.

But now, from the detention camp, Gondal has insisted she was 'manipulated and persuaded' that it was her 'obligation as a Muslim to travel to Syria'.

She wrote: 'I was a vulnerable target to Isis recruiters. I was manipulated and persuaded that it was an obligation as a Muslim to travel to Syria.

'I never became a member of Isis. I was forced at many stages to marry and I can't say how many times I tried to escape. I wanted to leave from the start, but it became impossible. These criminals threatened to kill my babies.'

The mother-of-two has also offered to help 'prevent vulnerable Muslims from being targeted and radicalised' if she was permitted to return.

In the letter, she insisted her children are 'completely innocent' though she admits she must be held 'to account' for travelling to Syria.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ice-court.html

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    She can get Bangladeshi citizenship through her parents if she doesn't already have it.
    The Bangladeshi's dont want her:

'Authorities in Bangladesh, where she is believed to be able to claim citizenship, said she would not be able to enter the country.'

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    The Bangladeshi's dont want her:

'Authorities in Bangladesh, where she is believed to be able to claim citizenship, said she would not be able to enter the country.'
    They want to be bribed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Bangladesh

"Gondal's father, Mohammed". Her GD father is a prophet!

If she ditches the two kids, I'll take her in for a couple of months.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    "Gondal's father, Mohammed". Her GD father is a prophet!

If she ditches the two kids, I'll take her in for a couple of months.
    She probably cannot operate a stove , oven or clothes washer . Maybe if you get a nice spot in the dirt out back she can cook for you there .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    She probably cannot operate a stove , oven or clothes washer . Maybe if you get a nice spot in the dirt out back she can cook for you there .
    She won't have to do those chores.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

UPDATE:

Shamima Begum: Stripping citizenship put her at risk of hanging, court hears

Removing Shamima Begum's citizenship after she went to Syria left her stateless and at risk of hanging, a court has heard.

Her lawyer said Ms Begum, now 20, is in "an incredibly fragile and dangerous" position in a Syrian refugee camp.

After leaving London as a 15-year-old, Ms Begum lived under the rule of the Islamic State group for three years, before being found in February.

The Home Office denies that the decision left her stateless.

A four-day preliminary hearing is taking place at the Special Immigration Appeals Commission, a semi-secret court that deals with cases where the UK government wants to keep someone out of the country on national security grounds.

In submissions to the court, Ms Begum's lawyers said she had only professed sympathy for the Islamic State group in media interviews to protect herself and her newborn son, who later died in the refugee camp.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50137470

It seems foolish of her to want to live in such a culture. It seems equally foolish to ruin ours by bringing it here.

For those who feel sorry for her: Are you implying that her upbringing in a western society is antithetical to the conditions that she lives in now? Are you admitting that you find such conditions intolerable? Why then do you want to change Western Civilization with mass migration? Why?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    For those who feel sorry for her: Are you implying that her upbringing in a western society is antithetical to the conditions that she lives in now? Are you admitting that you find such conditions intolerable? Why then do you want to change Western Civilization with mass migration? Why?
    +rep

I'd like some answers to that as well.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Valid point but FYI, that picture of Che' is a fake.

I hate to use Snopes, but... https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ch...ecuting-women/

Here's a real photo of the murderous commie bastard...

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Valid point but FYI, that picture of Che' is a fake.

I hate to use Snopes, but... https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ch...ecuting-women/

Here's a real photo of the murderous commie bastard...

Here is a more accurate photo.