Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: An army of illegal aliens is marching on America

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I'm sure these guys were tickled to see armies of demographic invaders with ways alien, hostile and foreign them, coming over the horizon.
    LMFAO @ "demographic Invaders" What complete garbage.

I think that it wasn't the "ways alien" that were the problem there, more the murder, genocide, kidnapping of their children and taking of their lands.

Seeing a Mexican outside home depot is not equivalent to being murdered.

Your neighbor cooking tacos is not equivalent to "olfactory Invaders" conquering your home.

The Trail of Tears is not when you have to get up from the table to get a refill of your drink because the "flavor Invaders" made your food too spicy.
    Last edited by TheCount; 04-05-2018 at 06:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm sure these guys were tickled to see armies of demographic invaders with ways alien, hostile and foreign them, coming over the horizon.
    Helms Deep had a similar dilemma. Instead of welcoming diversity that came with the Orcs, the men, elves and dwarfs of Middle Earth united in hate and built a wall. It was a very sad piece of literature.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

I think that it wasn't the "ways alien" that were the problem there, more the murder, genocide, kidnapping of their children and taking of their lands.

Your neighbor cooking tacos is not equivalent to "olfactory Invaders" conquering your home.

The Trail of Tears is not when you have to get up from the table to get a refill of your drink because the "flavor Invaders" made your food too spicy.
    You do not know your history.

What do you think happens when a once powerful majority becomes a hated and despised minority?

I'll give you a hint:

murder, genocide, kidnapping of their children and taking of their lands
    ETA: If you don't believe me, I'd tell you to ask the Apache or the Armenians or the Cambodians or the Hutsi or the Rhodesians or the Bosnians...just to name a few that found themselves in that situation.

But you can't.

They are all dead.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-05-2018 at 06:58 AM.

National Guard can set up tent cities to hold illegal entrants-end catch and release

If the Guard has to, they should set up a tent city and keep the illegal entrants there until a judge has time to kick them out of our country “legally”.

No more catch and release into our communities!

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America borders.

The guard can't do that if they have been activated by Trump.

Oh yes he can!

SEE:
    Trump signs memo ordering end to 'catch and release' practices

04/06/18 07:32 PM EDT

As part of the order, Trump is requesting "a detailed list of all existing facilities, including military facilities, that could be used, modified, or repurposed to detain aliens for violations of immigration law at or near the borders of the United States."

Thank you President Trump for working to end catch and release. We need to keep these traffickers, drug mules, gang members, and illegal entrants in custody until they can be deported to where they came from.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America borders.

Last edited by johnwk; 04-07-2018 at 09:02 AM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But it isn't a right of the foreigners to come here and influence the natives, doubly so for illegals.
    We have a right to limit foreign influence on our politics through immigration.
    As long as that influence happens by way of processes that do not violate those natives' rights, then yes it is. Their rights to do as they please extend out from them infinitely until they bump into someone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    If the Guard has to, they should set up a tent city and keep the illegal entrants there until a judge has time to kick them out of our country “legally”.
    The guard can't do that if they have been activated by Trump.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Do you have a girlfriend?

What do you think happens when a once powerful majority becomes a hated and despised minority?

I'll give you a hint:

ETA: If you don't believe me, I'd tell you to ask the Apache or the Armenians or the Cambodians or the Hutsi or the Rhodesians or the Bosnians...just to name a few that found themselves in that situation.

But you can't.

They are all dead.
    TheCount is racist, because they believe only white people ever commit genocide.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I'll give you a hint:

But you can't.

They are all dead.
    Except for the Iroquois Confederacy, the Indians weren't united. They weren't a "country". If they had been there would have been no way the Europeans would have taken over.

Also, Mexicans have the same values we claim to hold dear. God & family are very important to them & they are the hardest workers on the planet- which is why many would like to hire them.

Most of the gang/cartel dangers come directly from the WoD - if TPTB would get rid of that, it would solve 99.9% of any problems with Mexicans and would be a whole lot cheaper than a wall or the national guard.

But, hey, we can't do that now can we?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    TheCount is racist, because they believe only white people ever commit genocide.
    Nah, he simply can not get laid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Also, Mexicans have the same values we claim to hold dear. God & family are very important to them & they are the hardest workers on the planet- which is why many would like to hire them.
    This sounds very racist to me. Maybe you can tell us who the smartest workers are? Where do they come from?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This sounds very racist to me. Maybe you can tell us who the smartest workers are? Where do they come from?
    You already know the answer.
    There is no spoon.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You already know the answer.
    How evasive, out of sudden, you became.

"Everyone who disagrees with me is racist," conservative edition
    Pinochet is the model

I'm just dishing some of your bull$#@! back at you.

How many Mexicans live in your neighborhood btw?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You ignored my post the last time this came up. Let's try again:

Which of those groups were genocided by another, even smaller minority? (None)

Will whites remain the majority in the US if all immigration is stopped? (No)

Since we know that will occur, and history apparently guarantees the 100% certainty of genocide, what is your proposed solution for American whites?
    Pinochet is the model

Since we know that will occur, and history apparently guarantees the 100% certainty of genocide, what is your proposed solution for American whites?
    Your post should be reported for race baiting. Wonder how many members will do it.

I'm not necessarily talking about whites, but, if that's how you want to frame the question, fine.

A complete and total moratorium on immigration, from anywhere, by any standard.

There.

Simple.

The wretched refuse and huddled masses can go $#@! off back to wherever they came from.

We're full, the national government that now supports over 50 percent of the population is spectacularly broke, we're living under, by any reasonable metric, a surveillance/police state tyranny.

When things go bad in such an environment, they go "killing fields" bad.

Time to get our $#@! together before allowing another single new citizen, from anywhere, of any persuasion.

Or not...we can always do it your way, ignore the problem and kick the can down the road some more.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-05-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    As long as that influence happens by way of processes that do not violate those natives' rights, then yes it is. Their rights to do as they please extend out from them infinitely until they bump into someone else's.
    And they bump into our right to keep them out.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Except for the Iroquois Confederacy, the Indians weren't united. They weren't a "country". If they had been there would have been no way the Europeans would have taken over.
    And in what way are any of us, currently AmeriKa, "united"?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm just dishing some of your bull$#@! back at you.

How many Mexicans live in your neighborhood btw?
    I'll take that as a "zero" (live-in house maids don't count)

And they bump into our right to keep them out.
    You don't have a right to keep anyone out. Now, go stand in the corner until I tell you, so others know this kind of speech is not tolerated.

I'm not necessarily talking about whites, but, if that's how you want to frame the question, fine.
    Who were you talking about, then? A current majority in power soon to become a hated minority and at risk from "demographic invaders" ... But not whites.

A complete and total moratorium on immigration, from anywhere, by any standard.
    Won't keep whites from becoming a minority.

What it would do, however, is make the soon-to-be minority's race-based politics crystal clear to their "invader" neighbors.

Then what?

We're full, the national government that now supports over 50 percent of the population is spectacularly broke, we're living under, by any reasonable metric, a surveillance/police state tyranny.

When things go bad in such an environment, they go "killing fields" bad.
    Might want to look to your left and right at the people who make up the coalition which shares your views on what the nation's immigration policy should be and decide whether you think that they are the types to weaken the police state... Or strengthen it.
    Pinochet is the model

Who were you talking about, then? A current majority in power soon to become a hated minority and at risk from "demographic invaders" ... But not whites.
    Cultural Americans

Won't keep whites from becoming a minority.
    It might, but race isn't the issue, culture is.

What it would do, however, is make the soon-to-be minority's race-based politics crystal clear to their "invader" neighbors.

Then what?

Might want to look to your left and right at the people who make up the coalition which shares your views on what the nation's immigration policy should be and decide whether you think that they are the types to weaken the police state... Or strengthen it.
    Those who want more immigrants want more police state and more immigrants will cause more police state through their voting.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'll take that as a "zero" (live-in house maids don't count)
    You're really upset about the wall, aren't you?

Maybe next year.
    Pinochet is the model

Cultural Americans
    What percentage of the population are they? How close to being a minority?

It might, but race isn't the issue, culture is.
    When you the terms interchangeably, there's no difference.
    Pinochet is the model

What percentage of the population are they? How close to being a minority?
    They don't do studies but it gets worse every generation.

When you the terms interchangeably, there's no difference.
    Nobody is using them interchangeably.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You're really upset about the wall, aren't you?

Maybe next year.
    Huh? I never cared about the wall. It's going to get built, starting this year, but I don't really care that much.

I just think it is funny that you claim to love mexicans so much, but you don't seem to have any living in your neighborhood. I have one living in my house. And two at my last place. Lived with a Jewish girl and two other hispanic people before that, a Cuban before that and another hispanic before that, another hispanic before that, and all predominantly hispanic neighborhoods before that. For the last 14 years I've lived in either a predominantly hispanic neighborhood or have been living with at least one hispanic person in my house.. Never had a problem with crime or anything. I like Mexican culture and the food is great. Then I have to come here and listen to your garbage about how anybody who is against unlimited immigration doesn't like mexicans. WTF?

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Helms Deep had a similar dilemma. Instead of welcoming diversity that came with the Orcs, the men, elves and dwarfs of Middle Earth united in hate and built a wall. It was a very sad piece of literature.
    That analogy holds well, if also Saruman is the USG, and the orcs are his partners in our fifty years failed WoD.

Huh? I never cared about the wall. It's going to get built, starting this year, but I don't really care that much.
    Uh huh.

I just think it is funny that you claim to love mexicans so much
    Link?

but you don't seem to have any living in your neighborhood.
    Link?

I have one living in my house. And two at my last place. Lived with a Jewish girl and two other hispanic people before that, a Cuban before that and another hispanic before that, another hispanic before that, and all predominantly hispanic neighborhoods before that. For the last 14 years I've lived in either a predominantly hispanic neighborhood or have been living with at least one hispanic person in my house.. Never had a problem with crime or anything. I like Mexican culture and the food is great. Then I have to come here and listen to your garbage about how anybody who is against unlimited immigration doesn't like mexicans. WTF?
    WTF is exactly what I thought after reading all of that.

Then I have to come here and listen to your garbage about how anybody who is against unlimited immigration doesn't like mexicans.
    Link?
    Pinochet is the model

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast