Thread: Senseless violence in cities

Senseless violence in cities

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnjoL20...pped-inside%2F

I can’t believe I just watched this, I’m so glad I don’t live in a city, this is not a good sign.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    $#@!, we are so $#@!ed as a country.

I live in the city and I don't see things like this very often. Im not sure where this video was taken, but I'm almost positive it was gang related. Not sure how this was related to Trump because, although I could be mistaken, I didn't hear anything like that in the video. Thank God for segregation.

My Sis in Law has been dealing with this for several years in Portland.. though this year was worse.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

CWB chicago, if anyone wants to know what is really trending here. They're carjacking women.

This violence is going to get even worse if Trump is reelected.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    I live in the city and I don't see things like this very often. Im not sure where this video was taken, but I'm almost positive it was gang related. Not sure how this was related to Trump because, although I could be mistaken, I didn't hear anything like that in the video. Thank God for segregation.
    what? Is this a troll account?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Gonna need more Kyles.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    what? Is this a troll account?
    Why do you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    Why do you say that?
    because you just joined and claimed you didn’t hear the video being related to trump which is clearly false. On top of that you post about segregation.

Where's Paul Kersey when we really need him?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    On top of that you post about segregation.
    Don't you want to be segregated from people that act like that?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    $#@!, we are so $#@!ed as a country.
    Nope. This $#@! is going to end. Not in the way the lawless and anarchists think it will. If the government won't end citizen-soldiers will. This is coming to a boiling point.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

There you go. Rabid dogs get put down.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Gonna need more Kyles.
    More Kyles, less Karens.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There you go. Rabid dogs get put down.
    One of the hardest things to do is to answer this question: are things better or worse now, than before?

Generally I would say worse, but there are outliers and this movie is an example.

I remember when this film came out...I was ten but old enough to recall the massive controversy...in 1974 AmeriKan cities, the idea of armed citizens defending themselves against street crime was, $#@!, unthinkable.

The film touches on this and in fact the novel's author that the film was based on, was one of those people.

We've come a long way in changing public perception on that score, even though you are still just as helplessly disarmed by government in NYC today as you were in the bad old days of Abe Beame's NYC.

Not perfect by a long shot, but light years ahead of where it was.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-11-2020 at 09:00 PM.

There have been some trolls here trying to invite just that..

Some people do not understand that I am self restrained... and don't really have any "limits", but those I choose.

Been peaceful for over 30 years.

Pull My Card,,and all of them as your security clearance will allow..

1980 to 86, I was "Jesse James", if you ask anyone there. (Recorded as a Known Alias)

and I'm a CIA asset that they never had. (They Tried)

I am unarmed currently.. ( I was when I knocked a nasty grin off , naked in a Shower. Did 10 days in the hole over that)

I do not want the War that keeps being threatened.. but I fear nothing.

I would rather a heart attack in my sleep take me home,,, but I get there regardless..

Bring it because I am quite ready for a Righteous Fight.. (you have no idea of the RAGE that I contain)

Keep threatening me with violence.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    YUP

The MSM (SEE BS) is appeasing them by claiming that Biden won.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

In today’s society:
    “Cisgender heteronormative homophobic patriarchal white supremacist fascist murders three innocent community activists while they were collecting money for homeless transgendered immigrant children”
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    In today’s society:
    “Cisgender heteronormative homophobic patriarchal white supremacist fascist murders three innocent community activists while they were collecting money for homeless transgendered immigrant children”
    It is so nice having you back around.

I hope you stay.

Somebody rep Kiwi for me please.

I don’t live in a city. How do you propose we implement segregation? I think it’s a buzz word that’s suspicious when thrown around by new folks. You remember how the newsletters were used?

It is so nice having you back around.

I hope you stay.

Somebody rep Kiwi for me please.
    Covered

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I ate my meals with Dark skinned lifers on THAT side of the room because it was better company.

Aryan Skinhead Klan had a Contract on my life for such.. and I bitch slapped a "leader", for trying to play with my dick.

such have never been my friends. but I keep being accused of being one of them...
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    In today’s society:

All I can say is that if any media talking head ever tries to deliver that load of horse$#@! on the air, I hope they choke on their own tongue in the attempt.

+rep
    Chris