Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Distributed Election Fraud Model

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No Court has even looked at any evidence at all.

Refused to do so.
    they all had a hearing and when asked, not a single one of the lawyers claimed "we believe there are substantial votes which were fraudulent or outcome changing"

they all relied on technicalities and procedural arguments, so contrary to your conspiracy theory, even the lawyers didn't think this "evidence" would hold up in court. they only shine this around idiots like you who don't know what actually goes on in courts.
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    they all had a hearing and when asked, not a single one of the lawyers claimed "we believe there are substantial votes which were fraudulent or outcome changing"

they all relied on technicalities and procedural arguments, so contrary to your conspiracy theory, even the lawyers didn't think this "evidence" would hold up in court. they only shine this around idiots like you who don't know what actually goes on in courts.
    When you say, "they all had a hearing", what are you talking about? Most of these cases were denied for standing and never got to a review of the evidence.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post

SHOW ME
    show me ONE ruling on the basis of Evidence..

None has gotten into a Court.. ALL have been refused at the Clerks office..

The case has never seen a courtroom.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Well I'll just throw in my thoughts....

This defense that "there are not substantial votes which were fraudulent or outcome changing." Mean absolutely SQUAT. It's not necessarily about the out come of this last election. It is about the next, and the next, and the next.

Every instance of fraud needs to be tracked down and those involved prosecuted to the highest extent of the law. In fact tougher penalties need to apply.

I'd suggest firing squad.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    SHOW ME
    show me ONE ruling on the basis of Evidence..

None has gotten into a Court.. ALL have been refused at the Clerks office..

The case has never seen a courtroom.
    show me ONE filing that claims there's substantial fraud to overturn any state's election outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It's not necessarily about the out come of this last election.
    No, it is. It's the only reason Republicans cared. They didn't care in 2016 when they won.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    When you say, "they all had a hearing", what are you talking about? Most of these cases were denied for standing and never got to a review of the evidence.
    there's no evidence if there's no standing, omg you're dense

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123