Thread: Florida and Texas Pull National Guard Home After Allegations of Bad Treatment in DC

Florida and Texas Pull National Guard Home After Allegations of Bad Treatment in DC

Kicked the N.G. out of the Capitol to a parking garage. 5k troops and one bathroom. Fla and Texas are recalling.

On a freezing night, while Democrat Joe Biden was sleeping on Thursday, there was an uproar by the American people when they heard that up to 5,000 men and women were removed from a warm place to rest and told to stay in the basement parking garage level of the same building, without heat, without access to food and made for sharing one bathroom.
    President Donald Trump sent a message late Thursday night amid the outrage that it was “disgusting” that the troops were being mistreated in the way they were. OANN reporter Jack Posebic reported that Trump had offered up his hotel down the street from the US Capitol, a four-star hotel, to use the Guard.
    Numerous Republican lawmakers offered up their office space and offered to feed the men and women in the area to protect the US Capitol area for the Democrats, who said they were in fear for their lives.

Rep. Cawthorn took Pizza and talked to the men and women about being sent to the basement:

“Two nights ago, my wife and I prepared chili for over 100 National Guard and Capitol Police. Tonight our troops have been relegated to the gutter of The People’s House… I am sickened,” Cawthorn posted.

“They kicked you out? ” Cawthorn said. “Yes, Sir,” said the National Gaurd member.
    https://djhjmedia.com/kari/florida-a...-where-is-joe/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CNN be like: "Trump's trying to stage another insurrection by having troops stay at his hotel's."
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

New reports suggest that a detachment of National Guard personnel present in Washington, DC for Inauguration duties were kicked out of their spartan lodging in the Capitol to a parking lot after a Democrat Congressman complained that one of the guardsmen wasn’t wearing a mask at a Dunkin’ Donuts inside the Capitol.

After Keating commented out loud that masks were required to be worn at all times in a federal building, the National Guard member responded, “I appreciate my freedom,” according to the source.

National Guard commanders are now looking for the National Guard member, according to the source.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-congressman/

If I was Florida and Texas I wouldnt have sent any troops to a gathering that large . Thats a violation of the DC mayors plague mandates .

This press release from the Capitol Police is priceless. The public affairs officer in charge writing it, and the entire chain of command that signed off on it, deserve a giant cookie from the incoming Congress.

Statement of Acting Chief Pittman regarding National Guard Accommodations

Statement of Acting Chief Yogananda Pittman:

“I want to assure everyone that, with the exception of specific times on Inauguration Day itself while the swearing-in ceremonies were underway, the United States Capitol police did not instruct the National Guard to vacate the Capitol Building facilities. And on Inauguration Day, the Guard was notified and encouraged to reoccupy the spaces in the Capitol and CVC at 2 p.m.
    The bold underline text is from the public affairs person. Clearly meant to draw the eye away from "with the exception of" statement that precedes it in the sentence. Classic psychological manipulation of a reader's through strategic font choice.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If I was Florida and Texas I wouldnt have sent any troops to a gathering that large . Thats a violation of the DC mayors plague mandates .
    Yup.

Reports: Over 100 Inauguration National Guard Troops Test Positive For Covid

Hundreds of National Guard personnel tasked with protecting this week’s Inauguration festivities have caught Covid-19, Politico and the Wall Street Journal reported, as bipartisan fury erupts after some National Guard troops were evicted from the U.S. Capitol building this week and forced to take breaks in cramped nearby parking garages.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewals...h=2ad20da81fa8

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    nothing to see here...super spreader events only apply to funerals and weddings of common people and Trump rallies.

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    This press release from the Capitol Police is priceless. The public affairs officer in charge writing it, and the entire chain of command that signed off on it, deserve a giant cookie from the incoming Congress.

Statement of Acting Chief Pittman regarding National Guard Accommodations

The bold underline text is from the public affairs person. Clearly meant to draw the eye away from "with the exception of" statement that precedes it in the sentence. Classic psychological manipulation of a reader's through strategic font choice.

XNN
    CYA. Optics were bad. Send in the fact checkers!

No evidence lawmakers forced National Guard into parking garage

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-guard-parkin/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dem lawmakers did force them into a nest of plague infestation by having them sent there . They all need to be punished .