Thread: Don't just forget about the 28 pages.....

Don't just forget about the 28 pages.....

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...8-saudi-pages/

The 28 Saudi Pages
    By Rod Dreher • September 24, 2014, 11:10 AM

I commend to you today Scott McConnell’s TAC piece about the US re-engagement militarily in the Middle East, especially this part about the 28 classified pages of the 9/11 Report:

Not included are some more specific points, including facts which raise the possibility that two of the hijackers were in rather more direct contact with and given substantial assistance by officials affiliated with the Saudi embassy. Many of the loose threads are gathered up and detailed in a 28-page segment of the 9/11 Commission report.

Curiously, President Bush ordered those 28 pages classified, so that no one without extremely rare security clearances could read them. Former Senator Bob Graham of Florida is one person who has read them, and who then pressed hard for deeper investigation of the Saudi role. Said Graham, pondering Bush’s role in keeping the Saudi information under wraps: “It’s as if the President’s loyalty lay more with Saudi Arabia than with America’s safety.” Obama promised to release the classified material shortly after his inauguration, but has not done so. One official who read the classified material is quoted by Summers and Swann: “If the twenty-eight pages were to be made public, I have no question that the entire relationship with Saudi Arabia would change overnight.”

The American public, in whose name Syria is being bombed, deserves to see those 28 pages. We need to know the kind of things our government does to support its allies in the Middle East. And by the way, on this NSA abuse of power too, which James Bamford wrote about in the NYT not long ago, but about which I’m just learning. Excerpt:

Among [Edward Snowden's] most shocking discoveries, he told me, was the fact that the N.S.A. was routinely passing along the private communications of Americans to a large and very secretive Israeli military organization known as Unit 8200. This transfer of intercepts, he said, included the contents of the communications as well as metadata such as who was calling whom.

Typically, when such sensitive information is transferred to another country, it would first be “minimized,” meaning that names and other personally identifiable information would be removed. But when sharing with Israel, the N.S.A. evidently did not ensure that the data was modified in this way.

Mr. Snowden stressed that the transfer of intercepts to Israel contained the communications — email as well as phone calls — of countless Arab- and Palestinian-Americans whose relatives in Israel and the Palestinian territories could become targets based on the communications. “I think that’s amazing,” he told me. “It’s one of the biggest abuses we’ve seen.”

Earlier this month, some Israeli veterans of Unit 8200, the elite IDF intelligence unit that received this information, publicly refused to participate in operations involving the occupied territories, saying that the information is being put to morally unjustifiable use.

The question is: do the American people want to know any of this about the Saudis, the Israelis, and our other allies in the region? I think I know the answer, and it makes me despair.

McConnell says there is a bill in Congress demanding declassification of the 28 pages, which Obama has so far refused to do. I understand why Bandar Bush’s “brother” would fall all over himself to protect the Saudis. But Obama?

I recommend that you visit the website 28pages.org, which is dedicated to lobbying Congress to declassify those pages. Watch this short clip of Rep. Thomas Massie, one of the bill’s cosponsors, describing the impact of reading those 28 pages, which he has done:

Rep. Massie speaks at Press Conference Regarding 9/11 Documents

Money quote:

And it was a really disturbing event for me to read those. I had to stop every two or three pages and rearrange my perception of history. And it’s that fundamental — those 28 pages….It certainly changes your view of the Middle East.

(The article at the The American Conservative has links within, to dig in, even further. )

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...8-saudi-pages/
    Last edited by Mach; 09-28-2014 at 03:58 AM.
    FJB

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We've always been at war with Eastasia
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

Quote Originally Posted by willwash View Post
    We've always been at war with Eastasia
    Under the spreading chestnut tree
    I sold you and you sold me...

That $#@!ed me up a bit when I read it for the first time...
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

I'll just leave this here.

Press bantering end around 5 mins end where the topic starts to get serious. Worth listening to the first 5 tho.

The 28 Pages names names.... once you get names, then more names will perspire, opening even more glands....

Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson

FJB

Banned

Blog Entries
    Hey!

Stop spitting on the graves of the victims of 9/11, you conpirsy therist!

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    I'll just leave this here.

Press bantering end around 5 mins end where the topic starts to get serious. Worth listening to the first 5 tho.
    bump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    bump
    nice bump I was just thinking about this with the release of the 3k documents on the way.

“The Four Seasons is located on floors 35 to 39 of the Mandalay Bay. Prince Alwaleed bin Talal owns the hotel.
    Mandalay Bay
    Massacre –There is no love loss between Trump and Alwaleed bin Talal

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    “The Four Seasons is located on floors 35 to 39 of the Mandalay Bay. Prince Alwaleed bin Talal owns the hotel.
    Mandalay Bay
    Massacre –There is no love loss between Trump and Alwaleed bin Talal
    He owns 47%- Bill Gates the other 53%. The Four Seasons Hotel is not where the Las Vegas shooting took place from. That was on one of the Mandalay Bay levels. There has been no link between the shooter and any other government/ organization/ group found.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    He owns 47%- Bill Gates the other 53%. The Four Seasons Hotel is not where the Las Vegas shooting took place from. That was on one of the Mandalay Bay levels. There has been no link between the shooter and any other government/ organization/ group found.
    There was no link between the Saudis and 9/11 found either. I can't give you any proof of the Saudi's doing 9/11. What I can tell you though is the guy went through the service elevator of the building. And saying they are different hotels is splitting hairs to someone who lives in las vegas its kind of like trying to sell ice to an eskimo

There was no link between the Saudis and 9/11 found either. I can't give you any proof of the Saudi's doing 9/11. What I can tell you though is the guy went through the service elevator of the building. And saying they are different hotels is splitting hairs to someone who lives in las vegas its kind of like trying to sell ice to an eskimo

They are in the same building but are different hotels own and run by different people. Mandalay Bay is owned by MGM Resorts. The Four Seasons chain is owned by Gates and the Saudi. They even have their own entrances into the building.

https://www.mandalaybay.com/en/hotel...---suites.html

With a separate entrance and accessed by private express elevators, Four Seasons Hotel offers stylish renovated guest rooms located on the top floors of the Mandalay Bay tower. The hotel's newly restyled guest rooms echo the city's excitement and vibrancy with a chic design scheme, bold colors and quality-constructed furnishings.

They are in the same building but are different hotels own and run by different people
    NIAC Members | Homeland Security
    https://www.dhs.gov/niac-members
    Listing of the members of the National Infrastructure Advisory Council ... National Infrastructure Advisory Council Members ..... James J. Murren.

James J. Murren Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, MGM Resorts International

‘‘(b) Functions of the NIAC. The NIAC shall meet periodically to:‘‘(i) enhance the partnership of the public and private sectors in securing and enhancing the security and resilience of critical infrastructure andtheir supporting functional systems, physical assets, and cyber networks,and provide reports on this issue to the President, through the Secretaryof Homeland Security, as appropriate;
    ‘‘(ii) propose and develop ways to encourage private industry to performperiodic risk assessments and implement risk-reduction programs;

With a separate entrance and accessed by private express elevators, Four Seasons Hotel offers stylish renovated guest rooms located on the top floors of the Mandalay Bay tower. The hotel's newly restyled guest rooms echo the city's excitement and vibrancy with a chic design scheme, bold colors and quality-constructed furnishings.
    Look they are not separate, I have done hundreds of hours of work in that hotel in the rooms for both hotels, I promise you they might have different designs and different entrances for guests, they are the same building.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Look they are not separate, I have done hundreds of hours of work in that hotel in the rooms for both hotels, I promise you they might have different designs and different entrances for guests, they are the same building.
    Nobody is questioning that they are in the same building.

The Four Seasons Hotel is not where the Las Vegas shooting took place from. That was on one of the Mandalay Bay levels. There has been no link between the shooter and any other government/ organization/ group found.

Nobody is questioning that they are in the same building.

The Four Seasons Hotel is not where the Las Vegas shooting took place from. That was on one of the Mandalay Bay levels. There has been no link between the shooter and any other government/ organization/ group found.

Try reading:

They are in the same building but are different hotels own and run by different people. Mandalay Bay is owned by MGM Resorts. The Four Seasons chain is owned by Gates and the Saudi. They even have their own entrances into the building.

Try reading:
    Even Greasy Weasel wouldn't get out of this one, so why are you trying?

Even Greasy Weasel wouldn't get out of this one, so why are you trying?

Zippy working hard in the weekend...
    Last edited by Marenco; 10-22-2017 at 06:43 PM.

The co-owner of the Four Seasons (the top floors of the Mandalay bay) was just arrested.-in connection with a wide-ranging anti-corruption initiative, according to reports.

If verified, the arrest of Bin Talal would represent a jarring turn of events as the prince has cultivated an image as the de-facto public face of Saudi finance.

The billionaire is an American-educated philanthropist and investor who is heavily invested in U.S. corporate giants like Citigroup, Apple, 21st Century Fox and Twitter, just to name a few. Between 1991 and 1995, bin Talal came to the rescue of President Donald Trump, whose real estate empire was under strain. Bin Talal purchased a yacht, and invested in Trump's Plaza Hotel.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing