Thread: Muslim Polio Patient Shoots, Kills Therapist From Wheelchair

Muslim Polio Patient Shoots, Kills Therapist From Wheelchair

http://www.canada.com/news/national/...106/story.html

Shot her from his wheelchair.

By the end of Monday, only the most basic sketch of the gunman, identified by the police as Mohammed Nasim, 21, had emerged, but little of his motives.

Gen. Abdul Razaq Qaderi, the deputy police chief of Balkh province, said Nasim, who was arrested, came from neighbouring Baghlan province, from the restive Dand-e-Ghori area, which is largely controlled by the Taliban.

“He was a polio victim and he was under treatment in the hospital since he was 2 years old,” Qaderi said. “He was always coming to the hospital and had visited the day before as well
    http://nationalpost.com/g00/news/wor...6%2Fstory.html

He was a polio patient, for 19 of his 21 years receiving treatment at an orthopedic centre in northern Afghanistan run by the International Committee of the Red Cross. The organization’s seven rehabilitation centres around the country are often the last hope for a new leg or arm for the thousands who have lost legs and arms the long war.

She was an experienced physiotherapist with more than a decade of humanitarian work, on her first mission in the country. Her specialty: the patient work of helping children, men, and women with disabilities learn how to walk again.
    Rais Abdul Khaliq, a member of the Balkh provincial council, said a second man, a patient of 12 years, had been arrested as an accomplice.
    Last edited by angelatc; 09-17-2017 at 10:04 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We're arming cripples now?

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    We're arming cripples now?
    He was obviously an ambassador of freedom.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Oh, great. Now I'll have to get frisked before I can get my physical.

Maybe because people don't want the live virus oral polio vaccine (which is no longer given in the U.S. since it sheds and has side effects, including polio) from Western agencies and are forced to receive them at gunpoint?

Children Around the World Vaccinated at Gunpoint

Maybe not everyone shares Bill Gates enthusiasm on mandatory vaccines. I guess the younger generation only thinks "Windows" means something you look through to see on the other side and are too stupid to understand how brilliant this man is.
    Last edited by Created4; 09-17-2017 at 09:25 PM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Bill Gates is a spiritually, emotionally and psychologically sick person.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post

Maybe because people don't want the live virus oral polio vaccine (which is no longer given in the U.S. since it sheds and has side effects, including polio) from Western agencies and are forced to receive them at gunpoint?

Children Around the World Vaccinated at Gunpoint

Maybe not everyone shares Bill Gates enthusiasm on mandatory vaccines. I guess the younger generation only thinks "Windows" means something you look through to see on the other side and are too stupid to understand how brilliant this man is.
    If that disgraceful program was responsible for his polio it does nothing to explain or justify killing this woman who was trying to help him.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Wow, there is a whole world of $#@!ed up just on the Wikipedia page on Polio.
    First, apparently there has been more than one fatwa declaring the polio vaccine is a Western plot to sterilize Muslim children.
    Seriously.
    Vaccinators have been murdered in both Nigeria and Pakistan.

I mean, this is the reason why so many Americans feel justified invading places like this.

The other thing is, Nearly 12% of new polio cases in 2016 were caused by the vaccines.

So yeah, I'd be suspicious of that $#@! too.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If that disgraceful program was responsible for his polio it does nothing to explain or justify killing this woman who was trying to help him.
    I never said that it did. But as Ron Paul always said about Muslim extremist terrorist acts, it helps to understand why they really hate us. It is generally not because of our "freedom".

He was then asked if 9-11 changed anything. He responded that US foreign policy was a "major contributing factor. Have you ever read the reasons they attacked us? They attacked us because we've been over there; we've been bombing Iraq for 10 years. We've been in the Middle East –I think Reagan was right. We don't understand the irrationality of Middle Eastern politics. So right now we're building an embassy in Iraq that's bigger than the Vatican. We're building 14 permanent bases. What would we say here if China was doing this in our country or in the Gulf of Mexico? We would be objecting. We need to look at what we do from the perspective of what would happen if somebody else did it to us. "

And then out of the blue, he was asked whether we invited the attacks.

"I'm suggesting that we listen to the people who attacked us and the reason they did it, and they are delighted that we're over there because Osama bin Laden has said, 'I am glad you're over on our sand because we can target you so much easier.' They have already now since that time –have killed 3,400 of our men, and I don't think it was necessary."
    Source: Mises.org

Ron Paul would certainly not endorse acts of violence or terrorism, and neither would I.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Also, doctors in Africa have tested western polio vaccines and found that they were contaminated with hormones that cause infertility.

Polio Vaccines Laced with Sterilizing Hormone Discovered in Kenya – WHO is Controlling Population?

Of course when these acts of violence against people forcing vaccines in poor countries are reported in the corporate "mainstream" media, the people in these countries are portrayed as too stupid to understand that vaccines have saved humanity.

Welly well, I thought they were just Muslims doing their typical anti-Western hysterics, but there you go.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Just making friends and influencing people is Bill Gates motto.

Islam, Vaccines and Health
    http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/20...d-health-2/?pf
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Just making friends and influencing people is Bill Gates motto.

Islam, Vaccines and Health
    http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/20...d-health-2/?pf
    Bill Gates Continues ‘God’s Work’, Third World Vaccine Workers Shot Dead

Not the God I serve.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    The other thing is, Nearly 12% of new polio cases in 2016 were caused by the vaccines.

So yeah, I'd be suspicious of that $#@! too.
    Crap - now you've go the loonies chattering.

That's true, but it's taken out of context. It's been addressed about 100 times already, but the oral vaccine is more effective, but more dangerous, than the vaccine we get in the USA. On it's worst day, it's still less likely to enter the nervous system than the wild virus. So when the number of cases falls to a certain level, they'll switch to the less effective, but safer vaccine.

If this kid had a vaccine 19 years ago, he could have shot her from a standing position.
    http://polioeradication.org/polio-to...-vaccines/opv/

Oral poliovirus vaccines (OPV) are the predominant vaccine used in the fight to eradicate polio. There are different types of oral poliovirus vaccine, which may contain one, a combination of two, or all three different serotypes of attenuated vaccine. Each has their own advantages and disadvantages over the others.

The attenuated poliovirus(es) contained in OPV are able to replicate effectively in the intestine, but around 10,000 times less able to enter the central nervous system than the wild virus. This enables individuals to mount an immune response against the virus. All countries which have eradicated polio used OPV to interrupt person to person transmission of the virus.

Advantages
    • OPVs are all inexpensive (US $0.12-$0.18 for countries procuring through UNICEF in 2016).
    • OPVs are safe and effective and offer long lasting protection against the serotype(s) which they target. OPV stimulates good mucosal immunity, which is why it is so effective at interrupting transmission of the virus.
    • OPVs are administered orally and do not require health professionals or sterile needle syringes. As such, OPVs are easy to administer in mass vaccination campaigns.
    • For several weeks after vaccination the vaccine virus replicates in the intestine, is excreted and can be spread to others in close contact. This means that in areas with poor hygiene and sanitation, immunization with OPV can result in ‘passive’ immunization of people who have not been vaccinated.

Disadvantages
    • OPV is extremely safe and effective. However, in extremely rare cases (at a rate of approximately 2 to 4 events per 1 million births [1]) the live attenuated vaccine-virus in OPV can cause paralysis. In some cases, it is believed that this may be triggered by an immunodeficiency. The extremely low risk of vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis (VAPP) is well accepted by most public health programmes.
    • Very rarely, when there is insufficient coverage in a community the vaccine-virus may be able to circulate, mutate and, over the course of 12 to 18 months, reacquire neurovirulence. This is known as a circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus.

Monovalent oral poliovirus vaccine (mOPV)
    Prior to the development of tOPV, monovalent OPVs (mOPVs) were developed in the early 1950s, but largely dropped out of use upon the adoption of tOPV. It was not available at the time of the founding of GPEI in 1988. Monovalent oral polio vaccines confer immunity to just one of the three serotypes of OPV. They are more successful in conferring immunity to the serotype targeted than tOPV, but do not provide protection to the other two types.

Monovalent OPVs for type 1 (mOPV1) and type 3 (mOPV3) poliovirus were licensed again in 2005, thanks to successful action taken by the GPEI. They elicit the best immune response against the serotype they target of all the vaccines.

Monovalent OPV type 2 (mOPV2) has been stockpiled in the event of a cVDPV2 outbreak.

Bivalent oral poliovirus vaccine (bOPV)
    Following April 2016, the trivalent oral poliovirus vaccine was replaced with the bivalent oral poliovirus vaccine (bOPV) in routine immunization around the world. Bivalent OPV contains only attenuated virus of serotypes 1 and 3, in the same number as in the trivalent vaccine.

Bivalent OPV elicits a better immune response against poliovirus types 1 and 3 than trivalent OPV, but does not give immunity against serotype 2. As well as in routine immunization, bOPV will be used for outbreak response against poliovirus types 1 and 3 outbreaks.

Trivalent oral poliovirus vaccine (tOPV)
    Prior to April 2016, the trivalent oral poliovirus vaccine (tOPV) was the predominant vaccine used for routine immunization against poliovirus. Developed in the 1950s by Albert Sabin, tOPV consists of a mixture of live, attenuated polioviruses of all three serotypes. Also called the ‘Sabin vaccine’, tOPV is inexpensive and effective, and offers long lasting protection to all three serotypes of poliovirus.

The trivalent vaccine was withdrawn in April 2016 and replaced with the bivalent oral poliovirus vaccine (bOPV), which contains only attenuated virus of types 1 and 3. This is because continued use of tOPV threatened to continue seeding new type 2 circulating vaccine-derived polioviruses (cVDPV2), despite the wild type 2 virus being eradicated in 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Welly well, I thought they were just Muslims doing their typical anti-Western hysterics, but there you go.
    No, this is the anti-vaxxers doing their typical anti-science hysterics. Muslims gonna Muslim.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If India is polio-free, why are children still getting paralysed by the polio virus?
    https://scroll.in/pulse/803485/if-in...he-polio-virus

CDC and Friends Sprinting Towards the Polio “Finish Line"
    http://drsuzanne.net/wp-content/uplo...-Humphries.pdf

Vaccine Fraud: The Polio Elimination by Vaccine Hoax
    https://realfarmacy.com/vaccine-frau...-vaccine-hoax/

Unsuccessful Modern Medical Miracles: The Fraud Behind the Polio and Smallpox Vaccines – Part 1
    http://prn.fm/unsuccessful-modern-me...ccines-part-1/

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    No, this is the anti-vaxxers doing their typical anti-science hysterics. Muslims gonna Muslim.
    Her typical ad hominem attacks because she cannot argue the science or the logic.

That's true, but it's taken out of context. It's been addressed about 100 times already, but the oral vaccine is more effective, but more dangerous, than the vaccine we get in the USA. On it's worst day, it's still less likely to enter the nervous system than the wild virus. So when the number of cases falls to a certain level, they'll switch to the less effective, but safer vaccine.
    Well, I can't speak to the veracity of Donna's link, but

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    If India is polio-free, why are children still getting paralysed by the polio virus?
    https://scroll.in/pulse/803485/if-in...he-polio-virus
    "While the oral vaccine used a weakened virus, the injectable one used an inactivated one. The injectable vaccine was however more than five times costlier than the oral version.Oral Polio Vaccine, the argument went at the time, is also easier to administer: health workers, not necessarily trained doctors or nurses, could give the drops easily to children. Besides, for the purpose of polio eradication, the nation needed nearly 100% coverage, which, it was argued, couldn’t be possible with the injectable vaccine. It also causes immunity of the community as the children administered oral vaccine can cross-infect via faecal-oral route with the vaccine virus and naturally immunise others."

So, Angela, in your quote you said the OPV costs between $0.12 and $0.18 per dose.
    Therefore vaccinators made a conscious decision to actively cripple children in order to save max 80 cents per dose - and also to make their work easier.

I also like how one of the arguments is that the OPV apparently immunizes other children who apparently eat $#@!.
    The Wiki article on polio states that the disease exploded in the 20th century because increased general sanitation made it so that children were not subjected to those routes anymore.
    So you have a choice: either
    1) the sanitation is bad in these areas and polio isn't as big a problem as it was in the West in the early 20th century, or
    2) the sanitation is good and the fecal-oral route is a bull$#@! argument for using OPV.

This is going to fall on deaf ears but I'm not against vaccination.
    I am, however, against bull$#@!.

Muslims gonna Muslim.
    If it weren't for Muslims, the West wouldn't have humanism or science. Muslims=/=jihadists

Jihad doesn't even apply here. The man probably lost all faith in God and flipped out. Its a bitch to make a living in Afghanistan, I can't imagine polio makes it easier. He allowed himself to get defeated, found somebody vulnerable to blame, and took his revenge. Anyone from any worldview would do the same.

Crap - now you've go the loonies chattering.

My oh my, some of these anti-vaxxers are even worse conspiracy theorists than me...
    I've been reading some of the posts of Angelatc on vaccines, and I'm not sure if this is a good summary, but at least I try: Vaccines are good, cause no harm, prevent diseases, make the human race superior, and only in very, very rare exceptions cause illnes, paralysis and death...

But pesticides are known to increase the working power of the relatively benign polio virus (and possible other viruses) and makes this into a real killer.

In 1972, in the US DDT was prohibited, but instead they continued to produce “dicofol” (a.k.a. Kelthane), which is really DDT in disguise.
    K. Paul Stoller – AD, AFP, ALS, and DDT (2015): http://journalijcar.org/sites/defaul...files/0151.pdf
    (archived here: http://archive.is/QmJa7)
    DDT was/is used in the United States to control insects in crops and livestock and to combat insect-borne diseases. It was introduced as a pesticide during WWII. In the United States, the general use moratorium took place in 1972, but there is another pesticide dicofol, which is made and sold by Dow AgroSciences and carries the trademark KELTHANE® , is in fact DDT. In China dicofol is produced by the Yangzhou Pesticide Factory, which reports production quantities of 4 million pounds of dicofol per year.
    (…)
    India, which manufactures and uses the most DDT, was declared free of polio in 2011, but cases of AFP have skyrocketed.

Stoller refers to a nice paper describing research by the US Army Medical Research and Development Command (with MIT) that shows that at the 20 and 40 μg levels of DDT, the yield of polio virus per cell was increased 37 and 90%, respectively. It is reasonable to postulate that it could also increase the replication of other viruses.
    Also look for Kelthane (that replaced DDT) which increases the yield of the polio virus with a whopping 430%...

J. Gabliks – Studies of Biologically Active Agents in Cells and Tissue Cultures (1967): http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/804387.pdf
    (archived here: http://archive.is/b7CDg)
    insecticidal compounds DDT, chlordane, Kelthane , Dipterex malathion, and Karathane at subtoxic concentrations inhibited vaccinia virus replication in human Chang liver cells. Under the same experimental conditions, the replication of poliovirus was inhibited only by chlordane and malthion, whereas Kelthane increased the virus yields 4 and 18 times, respectivaly, and DDT exhibited a slight stimulatory effect.
    (…)
    In the poliovirus test the cell response was not uniform. In comparison to the controls, the virus yield in the DDT-treated cultures was slightly increased; the yield in the chlordane and malathion cultures was reduced (32 and 18% of the controls); and the yield in the Kelthane and Karathane cultures was greatly increased (430 and 1800% respectively).
    (…)
    The stimulatorv effect by DDT, Kelthane, and Karathane on poliovirus replication suggests a possibility that these compounds may have some specific effects on the mechanisms of viral biosynthesis. This possibility is supported by the results of our previous report which indicated an increased yield of poliovirus in HeLa cells exposed to Karathane for 77 days(2).
    (...)
    In the presence of 20 and 40 μg levels of DDT, poliovirus yield per culture was comparable to that of the control. However, when the yield of infectious virus released is expressed per individual cell or per ig of cell protein, as shown in Figure 3, it is evident that at the 20 and 40 μg levels of DDT, the yield of virus per cell was increased 37 and 90%, respectively. Similarly, the yield per μg of protein was also increased 15 and 47%, respectively
    (…)
    In contrast to the inhibitory action of these two insecticides, the Kelthane-treated cultures produced about four times more virus, and the Karathane-treated cells 18 times more virus than the corresponding controls.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty