Thread: Fauci Now Says COVID-19 Vaccine May Become Mandatory

Fauci Now Says COVID-19 Vaccine May Become Mandatory

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Should be able to appeal all the way to SCOTUS.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Ready to No Longer Consent yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    How many places are you going to spam that bull?

Do we miss him yet? We're talking about the guy who gave Gates, Moderna, Pfizer et al trillions to develop the very vaccine mentioned in the OP, thus making this tyranny possible. Of course we don't miss him. How can we? He may be out of office, but his jackboot is still stomping our faces.

The Left Jackboot is taking the next step. But the Left Jackboot can only take that step because the Right Jackboot took the step before. And here you are spamming one brainless meme designed to make us nostalgic for the days when the Right Jackboot was advancing the tyranny, because we were then one step back?

Why don't you ask us if we miss Obama? Then the tyranny was two steps back. Why don't you ask us if we miss Dubya? Then the tyranny was three steps back. Why don't you ask us if we miss Clinton? Then the tyranny was four steps back. Why don't you ask us if we miss Dubya's daddy? Then the tyranny was five steps back.

Why don't you give us a chance to miss you, useful idiot, and see if we do?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

He said it will not be federally mandated. It's even in the linked article.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Do you seriously think his promises are any more reliable than Trump's?

Especially when mandates are made by people beyond his pay grade, and beyond his control.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

"Not federally mandated" is one of those two-faced niceties of language in which apparatchiks like Fauci love to indulge.

"Not federally mandated" does not mean "not federally induced."

There is no "federally mandated" minimum drinking age, and yet ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-22-2021 at 01:10 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "Not federally mandated" is one of those deceitful niceties of language in which apparatchiks like Fauci love to indulge.

"Not federally mandated" does not mean "not federally induced."

There is no "federally mandated" minimum drinking age, and yet ...
    That's even more to the point. The nationwide 55 mph speed limit was never federally mandated, but it existed anyway. States can't afford to have their citizens taxed to death, and get nothing back to spend on infrastructure. So they jump through hoops, no matter how many people driving across Nevada on desert highways perfectly straight, seemingly abandoned and featureless fall asleep at 55 and kill themselves.

@oyarde, I got a job for you...

United Airlines CEO wants to make Covid vaccines mandatory for the company’s employees

United Airways’ CEO desires to make Covid-19 vaccines obligatory for workers and is encouraging different firms do the identical.
    It is a stance that differs from what another carriers and firms have lately stated. United had greater than 60,000 lively U.S. staff on the finish of 2020 and has despatched recall notices to some 17,000 different staff whose jobs had been lower final yr.
    “The worst factor that I imagine I’ll ever do in my profession is the letters that I’ve written to the surviving members of the family of coworkers that we’ve misplaced to the coronavirus,” CEO Scott Kirby stated at an worker city corridor Thursday, a transcript of which was reviewed by CNBC. “And so, for me, as a result of I’ve confidence within the security of the vaccine – and I acknowledge it is controversial – I feel the fitting factor to do is for United Airways, and for different firms, to require the vaccines and to make them obligatory.”

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

United Airlines CEO wants to make Covid vaccines mandatory for the company’s employees

[FONT="]United Airways’ CEO desires to make Covid-19 vaccines obligatory for workers and is encouraging different firms do the identical.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]It is a stance that differs from what another carriers and firms have lately stated. United had greater than 60,000 lively U.S. staff on the finish of 2020 and has despatched recall notices to some 17,000 different staff whose jobs had been lower final yr.[/FONT]
    “The worst factor that I imagine I’ll ever do in my profession is the letters that I’ve written to the surviving members of the family of coworkers that we’ve misplaced to the coronavirus,” CEO Scott Kirby stated at an worker city corridor Thursday, a transcript of which was reviewed by CNBC. “And so, for me, as a result of I’ve confidence within the security of the vaccine – and I acknowledge it is controversial – I feel the fitting factor to do is for United Airways, and for different firms, to require the vaccines and to make them obligatory.”
    Negative but if kirby was my boss I'd let him know I would volunteer to write the letter to his family when the time came for whatever reason . No need to burden someone else .

Once joe gets done with his domestic economy terrorist EO's killing the oil and energy sectors , he'll fix you up with a mandatory vax EO .

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

United Airways’ CEO desires to make Covid-19 vaccines obligatory for workers and is encouraging different firms do the identical.
    It is a stance that differs from what another carriers and firms have lately stated. United had greater than 60,000 lively U.S. staff on the finish of 2020 and has despatched recall notices to some 17,000 different staff whose jobs had been lower final yr.
    Wow, good thing you already got yours.. too bad about losing the receipt in that tragic boating accident tho.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Nope. Because ^he is the cuck who didn't #firefauci.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

From the actual Newsweek article:

Could a COVID-19 vaccine passport be issued in the U.S.? The White House COVID-19 task force member said: "Anything is on the table. Anything is possible, of course."

That is, by definition, a federal mandate no matter what that lying little weasel Dr. Fauci has to say. The federal government is in charge of passports. If you have to have a vaccine to get a passport that is a federal mandate.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I will just retire early in southeast asia where rent is $100/mo and become a hermit
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    How many places are you going to spam that bull?

Do we miss him yet? We're talking about the guy who gave Gates, Moderna, Pfizer et al trillions to develop the very vaccine mentioned in the OP, thus making this tyranny possible. Of course we don't miss him. How can we? He may be out of office, but his jackboot is still stomping our faces.

The Left Jackboot is taking the next step. But the Left Jackboot can only take that step because the Right Jackboot took the step before. And here you are spamming one brainless meme designed to make us nostalgic for the days when the Right Jackboot was advancing the tyranny, because we were then one step back?

Why don't you ask us if we miss Obama? Then the tyranny was two steps back. Why don't you ask us if we miss Dubya? Then the tyranny was three steps back. Why don't you ask us if we miss Clinton? Then the tyranny was four steps back. Why don't you ask us if we miss Dubya's daddy? Then the tyranny was five steps back.

Why don't you give us a chance to miss you, useful idiot, and see if we do?
    Sword has had like 6 posts in the last three days....and most are just posting that picture. After the constant attention he usually gave RPF (64k posts in 4 years) what else could that indicate other that pure troll?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    From the actual Newsweek article:

Could a COVID-19 vaccine passport be issued in the U.S.? The White House COVID-19 task force member said: "Anything is on the table. Anything is possible, of course."

That is, by definition, a federal mandate no matter what that lying little weasel Dr. Fauci has to say. The federal government is in charge of passports. If you have to have a vaccine to get a passport that is a federal mandate.
    You misunderstood. A "passport" would just be a certificate that says you had the vax. The feds can't deny you a passport if you don't take it and certainly can't mandate you take it. The feds are not going to force anyone to take the vax at gunpoint or jail anyone for not taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Sword has had like 6 posts in the last three days....and most are just posting that picture. After the constant attention he usually gave RPF (64k posts in 4 years) what else could that indicate other that pure troll?
    I have better things to do than cast pearls before swine and reality is preaching its own sermon quite well for now.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I have better things to do than cast pearls before swine and reality is preaching its own sermon quite well for now.

Get over yourself.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

On the one hand, these globalists used to preach that the world is overpopulated, which Mother Nature (for lack of a better term) remedies with diseases. Now these globalists want to vaccinate everyone, which will further overpopulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Marius View Post
    On the one hand, these globalists used to preach that the world is overpopulated, which Mother Nature (for lack of a better term) remedies with diseases. Now these globalists want to vaccinate everyone, which will further overpopulation.
    it's to either sterilize a large population or make people sick in some other way which either means Trump is in on it or was fooled
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I have better things to do than cast pearls before swine...
    ...reads post number 64,311.

Can't find a wife to hang around, abuse, threaten to leave, and blame his own antisocial behavior on, so here he is.
    Still.

...and reality is preaching its own sermon quite well for now.
    Yes it is. Do you always sleep through sermons?

The orange god you cucked for delivered us unto evil. Try turning up your hearing aid.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-23-2021 at 09:22 AM.

The feds can't deny you a passport if you don't take it and certainly can't mandate you take it. The feds are not going to force anyone to take the vax at gunpoint or jail anyone for not taking it.
    https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/quara...ations-us.html

CDC has the legal authority to detain any person who may have an infectious disease that is specified by Executive Order to be quarantinable.
    also
    https://www.cottonlogistics.com/news...rantine-camps/

It has been done and is currently considered..

Stop Being an Obfuscating Mule Hindquarter..

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They can lock you up forever without trial. At a cycle threshold of 45 the PCR test can match "anyone to anything" according to its inventor Kary Mullis. The WHO recommended 45 so "following the established and accepted science" you will ALWAYS match. You get no appeals. Is that a threat to our liberty? It is medical martial law.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Should be able to appeal all the way to SCOTUS.
    I'm still waiting to get refunded for the money I was forced to pay as a result of the previous federal mandate that was ruled unconstitutional by SCOTUS.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

A really bad meme deserves a really bad song.

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by TRM1361 View Post
    They can lock you up forever without trial. At a cycle threshold of 45 the PCR test can match "anyone to anything" according to its inventor Kary Mullis. The WHO recommended 45 so "following the established and accepted science" you will ALWAYS match. You get no appeals. Is that a threat to our liberty? It is medical martial law.
    You can file a Habeaus Corpus petition and present your case against WHO/CDC guidelines (with the help of an expert witness). Denial of Habeaus Corpus petitions are reviewed by federal courts including the US Supreme Court (if it gets that far).

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Marius View Post
    You can file a Habeaus Corpus petition and present your case against WHO/CDC guidelines (with the help of an expert witness). Denial of Habeaus Corpus petitions are reviewed by federal courts including the US Supreme Court (if it gets that far).
    And who has deeper pockets? The WHO/CDC that's who. How long can they hold you for? Longer than you can afford lawyers. They already use the FBI/DOJ/IRS as LAWFARE previously. They will certainly continue and expand that angle of attack. A year? Two? Three? Who knows how long they could drag it out for.