Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Manifesto Out] TN - 4 dead at mass shooting at Nashville Christian school.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah. That's said. I was in Nashville when it happened. I saw my namesake, the police chief, (no relation) give a briefing on the TV. Joe Biden's press secretary had something to say about it. Saw some disgusting articles trying to say the governor wanted to protect children from drag queens, not from guns, only for it to come out that a trans man did the shooting.

The day before 6 little girls were killed when they were all ejected from the same car wreck as they were apparently not wearing seat-belts. But for some odd reason that didn't warrant a statement by the presidential press secretary or even highway Pete Buttigieg's press secretary. I wonder why?
    This happened in your "backyard" didn't it?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Don't forget the fishwives march on Versailles in the French Revolution.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wome..._on_Versailles

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nas...ans-group-says

A radical transgender group said the transgender Nashville shooter felt "no other effective way to be seen" than killing six people at a private Presbyterian school.

The Trans Resistance Network (TRN), a far-left transgender "collective," released an inflammatory statement on Monday in the wake of the Covenant School shooting by transgender woman Audrey Hale in Nashville that killed three nine-year-olds and three adults.

Calling the mass murder a dual "tragedy," the group wrote the first was the deaths of the children and adults in the school and extended their "deepest sympathies and heartfelt prayers to those families dealing with the loss of loved ones."

Note I have a close transgender relative. They aren't all whack jobs. But I do think the incessant "victim narrative" might be driving this. Just a decade ago nobody thought there was some "right" to using the other gender's bathroom or have drag queen story hour or for children to take puberty blockers or to be a man for most of your life and then compete in women's sports. But somewhere along the Obama administration all of these things and more became seen as "rights." So just trying to take things back to the early 21st century now seems "oppressive."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

This happened in your "backyard" didn't it?
    Yep.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

there are issues with the cam footage.

*Shooter walks in wearing Puma, Dead Wearing Vans. Different sneakers. Can find both pairs on Amazon.

*4:07 - "where did THEY go in?" -- more than 1..
    * then at the end. "Audrey" is down dead, but elsewhere, you hear an officer elsewhere screaming
    "Get your hands away from the gun!" ...to someone else. 5:53... and it's hard to make out what another is yelling about also.
    * 6:01 - "Audrey" is dead but watch - her wrist moves!
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn, I miss Normie! And this just goes to show how prophetic he was.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

https://twitter.com/wesyang/status/1640491791701901312

Note I have a close transgender relative. They aren't all whack jobs.
    I do as well...perhaps not "close" but there nonetheless.

I have shunned that branch of the family.

I will not take part in that insanity, or enable their mental illness, or try to pretend at some family gathering that my female cousin is now a man.

Yes, they are all "whack jobs" every last one.

They are whack jobs because they live every day living a lie, forcing you to comply with the lie, and in defiance of objective reality.

At worst they are horrendously maladjusted sociopaths with violent tendencies and criminal sexual deviancies.

At best they are pathetically self delusional and childlike, like a high functioning junkie or alcoholic.

In either case, sane, healthy society should not be conforming to their demands or fantasies.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-28-2023 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    there are issues with the cam footage.

*Shooter walks in wearing Puma, Dead Wearing Vans. Different sneakers. Can find both pairs on Amazon.

*4:07 - "where did THEY go in?" -- more than 1..
    * then at the end. "Audrey" is down dead, but elsewhere, you hear an officer elsewhere screaming
    "Get your hands away from the gun!" ...to someone else. 5:53... and it's hard to make out what another is yelling about also.
    * 6:01 - "Audrey" is dead but watch - her wrist moves!

Last edited by dannno; 03-28-2023 at 04:38 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I do as well...perhaps not "close" but there nonetheless.

I have shunned that branch of the family.

I will not take part in that insanity, or enable their mental illness, or try to pretend at some family gathering that my female cousin is now a man.

Yes, they are all "whack jobs" every last one.

They are whack jobs because they live every day living a lie, forcing you to comply with the lie, and in defiance of objective reality.

At worst they are horrendously maladjusted sociopaths with violent tendencies and criminal sexual deviancies.

At best they are pathetically self delusional and childlike, like a high functioning junkie or alcoholic.

In either case, sane, healthy society should not be conforming to their demands or fantasies.
    I also have a relative who has mild schizophrenia. It's absolutely possible to love and be close to someone and not support disconnect with reality.

Yep.
    A damn shame, I hope no one you know closely was hurt.

I also have a relative who has mild schizophrenia. It's absolutely possible to love and be close to someone and not support disconnect with reality.
    Yes, it is possible, to care for and love someone with a terrible illness.

That does not mean we turn all of human civilization upside down and inside out to conform to their illness or insanity.

And I'm not convinced for one second that true mental illness is behind this rapid shift towards transqueeerism.

This is political.

Yeah. That's said. I was in Nashville when it happened. I saw my namesake, the police chief, (no relation) give a briefing on the TV. Joe Biden's press secretary had something to say about it. Saw some disgusting articles trying to say the governor wanted to protect children from drag queens, not from guns, only for it to come out that a trans man did the shooting.

The day before 6 little girls were killed when they were all ejected from the same car wreck as they were apparently not wearing seat-belts. But for some odd reason that didn't warrant a statement by the presidential press secretary or even highway Pete Buttigieg's press secretary. I wonder why?
    Never let a good crisis (or tragedy) go to waste, but some tragedies are more useful than others. - Ancient Marxist proverb.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bodycam Footage Of The Hero Cops Who Took Down Nashville School Shooter

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Yes, it is possible, to care for and love someone with a terrible illness.

That does not mean we turn all of human civilization upside down and inside out to conform to their illness or insanity.

And I'm not convinced for one second that true mental illness is behind this rapid shift towards transqueeerism.

This is political.
    It's a mix. There is a LOT of diagnosed mental illness in this country. Depression, anxiety, suicidal tendencies etc. Hell, during the time you've know me I made a half hearted suicide attempt myself. (Wild mushroom roulette). Have you ever heard of body integrity dysphoria? It's when able bodied people feel they are supposed to be amputees. Since no ethical surgeon will cut off a healthy arm or leg, they will sometimes lay on train tracks to do a self-amputation. After that happens they report feeling "whole." Now....imagine a world were cutting off your own limb was called "brave" and was "celebrated." (In 20 years or less you will see this with the trans-humanist movement). That's what's happening now with gender identity disphoria.

Have you heard for Walter Heyer? You should. He was born a man. He transitioned to a transwoman. Then he went to college and studied psychology and realized he had various what he called "co-morbid psychological conditions." When those were treated he no longer wanted to be a woman and he transitioned back to being a man. (Minus the penis because a prosthetic wouldn't really be functional). But don't take my word for it. Hear his story.

The only way forward IMO is through people like Walter telling his story and for the rest of us to not appear hateful. Yeah, I know that's tough when hate is being through from the left. There was recently a Disney star from the TV show "High School Musical" who received hate from the left for coming out as a Christian and belonging to a church that supports "conversion therapy." The irony is that a couple of years earlier he came out as gay. From what I can tell he's still gay. Yet he felt loved enough at the supposedly "homophobic" church that he was able to embrace them and Jesus. Don't ask me to explain that. Jesus takes us where we are and leads us to where we need to be.

A damn shame, I hope no one you know closely was hurt.
    Everybody I know is fine. City is shocked. Famed contemporary Christian artist Lauren Daigel cancelled her concert for a prayer vigil.

Bodycam Footage Of The Hero Cops Who Took Down Nashville School Shooter

How was this different than Uvalde? There were a couple of guys who were leaders. Note how the leaders had to call for people to come in with them, and had to keep everyone moving.

From the Uvalde thread:

“asked for a supervisor’s permission”.
    “lost momentum”.

Yep.

My understanding of the police training is that everyone has a responsibility to take action. Everyone is required to be a leader. Waiting is not on the list of options. CYA and “permission” are not part of the training. But human nature is far stronger than any training.

How was this different than Uvalde? There were a couple of guys who were leaders. Note how the leaders had to call for people to come in with them, and had to keep everyone moving.
    Yeah, that was the first thing I thought as well.

These cops went in without hesitation, got a plan together on the fly and executed it, even though they muzzle swept each other about a thousand times and took down the bad guy.

Still, that response was at least 5 minutes in the making, probably closer to ten.

I don't know where all the kids are, but if that had been a mobbed school day like you usually see, dozens would have died.

One good armed citizen could have stopped it in the first ten seconds.

As an aside. If you are bulimic and wish to lose your lunch google phalloplasty and look at the images. The doctors who perform those should be arrested.

Now....imagine a world were cutting off your own limb was called "brave" and was "celebrated."

The only way forward IMO is through people like Walter telling his story and for the rest of us to not appear hateful. Yeah, I know that's tough when hate is being through from the left.
    You're a better Christian man than I am, and I'm not being snarky.

I remain convinced that this is political, that this is a deadly form of Marxist revolutionary action and I know that scripture tells us there is a time for all things according to God's will, including a time to hate.

I hate what these people are doing, especially to young, impressionable children.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    As an aside. If you are bulimic and wish to lose your lunch google phalloplasty and look at the images. The doctors who perform those should be arrested.
    Yeah, how do they make the arm look normal again?

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know where all the kids are, but if that had been a mobbed school day like you usually see, dozens would have died.

One good armed citizen could have stopped it in the first ten seconds.
    I believe almost all schools now have active shooter plans. The teacher right at the beginning said that the kids were "all locked down", which probably means that if the shooter found the right rooms (and shot their way in somehow), they might have had more victims. This shooter appeared to want to do some sniping from the window at the responding cars outside.

Tucker Carlson is nailing this subject right now.

Stop Sending Your Kids to Gun-Free Schools

https://www.breitbart.com/education/...-free-schools/

JOHN NOLTE 28 Mar 2023

How many school shootings before parents stop sending their children into the free-fire zones that are American schools?

You can send all the money you want to the NRA. You can attend all the MAGA rallies. You can get your concealed carry permit. You can post all kinds of outrage on social media. You can tweet. You can binge-watch Tucker. You can wait for the government and your local school board to come to their senses.

Meanwhile, you are still sending your child into a building for eight hours a day that proudly posts signs informing mass shooters that everyone in that building is defenseless, is a sitting duck that will help make them famous.

That’s what a “Gun-Free Zone” is, you know. It’s a loud, proud, engraved invitation to a mass shooter that says, Come on in! You will get away with killing a whole lot of people before the police can stop you—and sometimes the police won’t even stop you, so you can go to town, baby!

Why would you send your kids into that situation?

You can be as much of an activist-MAGA-FoxNews-ConcealedCarry-NRA parent as you want, but you are still sending your child into a deadly situation for eight hours a day, 180 days a year.

Like charity, activism begins at home.

There is no way in the world I would send my kid to a school where no one was armed. Like it or not, we now live in a country where Democrats and the corporate media invite and incentivize school shootings in the hopes that enough of them result in disarming the American public. That’s why there is no common sense when it comes to this epidemic of school shootings. That’s why, even though it’s the only way to stop it, Democrats refuse to allow trained school personnel to carry firearms that will 1) stop a school shooter much quicker than the police and 2) discourage school shooters.

Believe me, in the same way a “Gun-Free Zone” sign encourages school shooters, a sign that says “Our Teachers are Armed” will discourage school shooters.

But that’s not happening, is it?

To further their fascist agenda, Democrats are putting your children at risk, aren’t they?

Well, do you know what that means?

That means you have to protect your child, which means pulling your child out of an environment that not only encourages mass murder but is deliberately incapable of stopping the mass murderer.

Stop waiting for others to act.

You have to act.

Stop waiting for Democrats to come to their senses.

You have to come to your senses.

You better wake up. Democrats and the media are openly activating Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and the radical trans movement as their personal army of Brownshirts. The target is us—normal people who just want to be left alone. They’re marauding, rioting, shooting, burning, looting, grooming, and targeting our children for permanent surgical mutilation.

This is not a drill.

Just yesterday, I spent eight hours in a gun-free zone…with a .38 snub nose strapped to my ankle.

Stop waiting for others to do the right thing.

You have to do the right thing.

How will you live with it if something happens when you could have prevented it?

I believe almost all schools now have active shooter plans. The teacher right at the beginning said that the kids were "all locked down", which probably means that if the shooter found the right rooms (and shot their way in somehow), they might have had more victims. This shooter appeared to want to do some sniping from the window at the responding cars outside.
    Thought could be of interest on here.

Cringe MSM journalists, polticans are likely responsible for this

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yeah, how do they make the arm look normal again?
    That's what I was wondering. I can see doing that for a third degree burn, but that was just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Thought could be of interest on here.

Cringe MSM journalists, polticans are likely responsible for this
    https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...95367488774146

Tucker Carlson is nailing this subject right now.

Transcript as follows:

CARLSON: It was just last week that we noticed that parts of the transgender movement seemed to be getting militant and possibly dangerous. We did a whole segment about it on Thursday night. That segment was sparked by an NPR segment we had heard and never expected to hear. NPR, as always, as a matter of editorial policy, completely opposed to civilian ownership of firearms, with the possible exception of maybe IRS agents.

Yet here suddenly was that very same station, National Public Radio, positively urging trans people to buy guns, as many guns as possible and if necessary, to use them: “The world is dangerous,” explained one trans gun owner, “You have to be dangerous back.”

That seems strange to us. Is the United States really a dangerous place for trans people? Well, West Baltimore is dangerous. You could easily get murdered there. But if you’re trans in this country, obviously there are many downsides, but there do appear to be some benefits. It’s a lot easier to get into Harvard, for example. It’s definitely easier to get a job at Citibank or in the Biden White House.

If you’re transgender can so much as fly a kite, the Pentagon will happily make you an F-35 pilot just so Hollywood can make a movie about it.

Identifying as trans, whatever, again, its downsides, does convey status in this country, which is why so many young people now do. Not a lot of 19- year-olds are pretending to be car mechanics or a lineman for a regional power company in Eastern Ohio, but plenty of college freshmen do pretend to be members of the opposite sex, and why wouldn’t they?

The people in charge despise working class Whites, but they venerate the trans community. People are just responding to incentives. It’s rational in a way. But that does not explain the anger that we heard in that NPR segment. Why are some trans people so angry, and why do they seem to be mad specifically at traditional Christians?

We can’t think of any trans person who has ever been murdered by a pastor. As far as we know, that has never happened. So, it’s not an actual threat of violence from Christians that’s inspiring some trans people to buy an AR-15s. No, it has got to be more fundamental than that, and it is.

The trans movement is the mirror image of Christianity, and therefore its natural enemy.

In Christianity, the price of admission is admitting that you’re not God. Christians openly concede that they have no real power over anything, and for that matter, very little personal virtue. They will tell you to your face that they are sinful and helpless and basically absurd. They’re not embarrassed about any of this. They brag about it. “That saved a wretch like me,” goes the most famous Christian hymn ever written in English.

The trans movement takes the opposite view. Trans ideology claims dominion over nature itself. We can change the identity we were born with, they will tell you with wild eyed certainty. Christians can never agree with the statement because these are powers they believe God alone possesses.

That unwillingness to agree, that failure to acknowledge a trans person’s dominion over nature, incites and enrages some in the trans community. People who believe they are God can’t stand to be reminded that they’re not.

So, Christianity and transgender orthodoxy are wholly incompatible theologies. They can never be reconciled. They are on a collision course with each other. One side is likely to draw blood before the other side. That’s what we concluded last week.

Yesterday morning, tragically, our fears were confirmed. A self-identified trans person called Audrey Hale committed mass murder at a Christian school in Nashville. Hale burst into a place called the Covenant School and executed three nine-year-olds, as well as three adults. Police have released body cam footage from the end of the massacre. We’re showing you just a small part of it. You can see the rest online if you want. We’re not going to show it because it’s too awful and sad.

But what was almost sickening to see in a far more subtle and insidious way was the media coverage of yesterday’s tragedy.

Here’s Terry Moran of ABC News, for example, suggesting that Christians were murdered in Tennessee because they infringed on the rights of transgendered people. Watch.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

TERRY MORAN, ABC NEWS: Audrey Hale was — identified herself as a transgender person. The State of Tennessee earlier this month passed, and the Governor signed a bill, that banned transgender medical care for minors, as well as a law that prohibited adult entertainment, including male and female impersonators after a series of drag show controversies in that State.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

CARLSON: The State of Tennessee bans the sexual mutilation of children. Children get shot to death in a school. It’s cause and effect. That’s what ABC News is telling you. That’s not far from justifying mass murder, but others took the next step.

A group called the Trans Resistance Network said that the shooter’s death was a complex tragedy that resulted from “anti-trans bias.”

The Hershey Chocolate Company’s new trans spokesman, meanwhile, someone called Fae Johnstone, posted messages after the shooting complaining about “trans misogyny.”

In Canada, a taxpayer funded trans rights organization put out a statement that ignored the murder of the children in Nashville entirely and instead claimed that there has been an “exponential rise in anti-trans violence.”

That is a lie. It’s a provable lie, and in fact, the opposite is true. We seem to be watching the rise of trans terrorism.

The man who tried to murder Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh after the repeal of Roe v. Wade, identified as a “trans gamer girl.” The man who shot up a nightclub in Colorado in this past November and murdered five people identified as non-binary, and now this and there could be more.

Antifa has announced this coming Saturday is the Trans Day of Vengeance. Vengeance for what? That’s not explained, but the suggestion is there will be violence in Washington this weekend.

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene tweeted about this today, because if there is a day of vengeance coming, the rest of us should probably know about it and for doing so immediately had her official congressional Twitter account suspended. You’re not supposed to talk about any of this, apparently, and the authorities in Nashville are certainly not planning to talk about it. They’re doing their best not to.

Here’s the police chief of Nashville explaining that while he’s happy to talk about the shooter’s guns, he’s not going to tell you anything about the shooter’s motives. Watch.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOHN DRAKE, NASHVILLE POLICE CHIEF: So, in the manifesto, there’s several different writings about other locations. There were locations. There was talks about the school. There was a map of the school, a drawing of how potentially she would enter and the assaults that would take place.

There’s quite a bit of writing to it. I have not read the whole the entire manifesto. Our team and the FBI has been working on this.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

CARLSON: Well, that’s interesting. Within what seemed like minutes, we saw pictures of the rifles and the pistol. We now have horrifying bodycam footage from within the school, it is so unsettling, we’re not going to show it to you. But somehow we can’t see the manifesto in which the killer explains why she killed.

Why is that? It’s not accidental. You know exactly why it is — because it would make the obvious undeniable. The trans movement is targeting Christians, including with violence.

Most Christian leaders in this country don’t want to admit that. Admitting it might force them to take deeply unfashionable positions, but it is true and anyone who is paying attention knows that it’s true and so, like most true things at this point, it is officially suppressed.

Here, for example, is Joe Biden yelping again about how it’s all your fault when these tragedies happen because you’ve got guns at home. This is from yesterday.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOE BIDEN, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: We have to do more to stop gun violence. It’s ripping our communities apart, ripping the soul of this nation — ripping the very soul, the nation and we have to do more to protect our schools so they aren’t turned into prisons.

You know, a shooter in this situation reportedly had two assault weapons and a pistol, two AK-47s. So, I call on Congress again to pass my assault weapons ban.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

CARLSON: So, we are going to prevent you from learning why the shooter did it, and we don’t have to guess because she wrote a whole manifesto about why she did it, and we know that she did that because she told a friend of hers on Instagram that she did it, but we can’t see it. We can only talk about the guns. We can’t know what kind of drug she was taking, what kind of hormones or SSRI or benzodiazepines. We can only guess. We can only talk about the guns.

Pass my assault weapons ban. That’ll fix the problem, but Joe Biden is lying about that. He knows that he’s lying and you know that he’s lying.

Yesterday’s massacre did not happen because of lax gun laws. Yesterday’s massacre happened because of a deranged and demonic ideology that is infecting this country with the encouragement of people like Joe Biden. Let’s start by being honest about that.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-29-2023 at 08:57 AM.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast