Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FL-Student beats the dog$#@! out of female teacher. Local activist: "not his fault"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I understand perfectly what you are saying. And if he was having mental health issues that manifested as violence, then yes, by all means he should have been isolated.

But we don't know that. All we know is he was a "special needs" student. That could mean he had a reading problem.

Everything else you wrote is an effort to point out that there is no conclusive proof to say that this kid acted with racial animus towards the teacher he beat down.

I'm willing to concede that point, because it's true, I don't know what was in his mind, which is why "hate crimes" are a ridiculous concept.

It is pure speculation on my part that he may have been "radicalized" into this attack by the constant drumbeat of anti white propaganda being disseminated day and night.

But I am not going to dismiss that as a possibility.

Am I?

Where have I said blacks are, by virtue of being black, all black supremacists?

And then, from making that assumption, go on to say that black supremacy and blackness itself, is a poison, an existential threat to the entire nation and must be stamped and eradicated?

You want me to unilaterally disarm in the face of a Marxist mob that is whipping themselves up into a frenzy to exterminate me.

Why?
    You answered your own question which I put in bold. One way to inflame racial hatred is to make everything about race even when there is no evidence of a racial motive. That's what black lives matter did and one of the reasons I do NOT support BLM. Al Sharpton at the funeral of the black man killed by 5 black police officers tried to make it about race. I didn't hear him say "whites are, by virtue of being white, all white supremacists." Maybe he has at some point, I don't know. But can we agree that someone that makes everything bad that happens to black people about race when sometimes it isn't is fanning racial hatred even if that person has "white allies" that he doesn't think are white supremacists?

I give you Exhibit A of my proof that Al Sharpton doesn't treat every white person as a white supremacist.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You want me to unilaterally disarm in the face of a Marxist mob that is whipping themselves up into a frenzy to exterminate me.
    When mobs reach a frenzy, they rarely make it out of the immediate neighborhood, and are no more likely to hit their target than a poorly thrown grenade.

And Marxists don't do anything on account of their own volition. If they could, they wouldn't have to be Marxist. If that herd of cows moves at all, it's because someone has them by the rings in their noses.

Racism is played up by politics. Always has been.

Now is no different. It may not require any politics to set pallets of bricks in downtown Kenosha, but it takes politics of the first order to ensure they don't get removed before the riot.

The only difference is, I don't recall the powers that be declaring their own ethnic group to be the one to be persecuted before. If there's an award for chutzpah, they deserve it. They do know how to shake things up, these psychos. It certainly wasn't a move I was expecting.

They certainly don't care who winds up killing whom, as long as there's blood. If they get one race all hyped up to exterminate the other and instead they turn on themselves while waiting for the bus to the Designated Riot Scene, I'm sure they'll be tickled to get a refund on the bus rental.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-27-2023 at 08:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Lastly, AF keeps bringing up "Radio Rwanda." Well...that was black on black! I've watched Hotel Rwanda about 20 times. AND THE WHITE FRENCH GOVERNMENT ARMED THE HUTU GENOCIDAL MIITIAS!
    Of course it was black on black, that's the most absurd irony of the Rwandan genocide, that two black ethnic groups, with equally sounding silly names, and the very slightest of differences in background, financial well being, skin tone and land ownership, could be whipped up into a violent orgy of killing that led to, in terms of a percentage of the population killed, one of the worst genocides in all of recorded history, is the point I am making.

It only took less than a year of Radio Rwanda propaganda and the assassination of Juvénal Habyarimana to bring that about.

What do you think would happen if, let's say, Barack Obama and his family were assassinated by a for real, or even false flag, white supremacist?

And the Marxist media organs took the propaganda to the next level?

The idea that the criminal minority in the black community has its sights set on white people is just laughable. The Nation Of Islam which feeds its members a steady diet of "hate whitey" isn't going around committing random killings of anybody. (They have been known to do targeted revenge killings which is why the Italian Mafia is on record of being afraid of the Nation Of Islam.)
    No, white Marxists have their sights set on me.

They just figure blacks will do the heavy lifting for them.

Ten years before the propaganda machines got cranked up, black homicides of whites were seven times higher than white homicides of blacks.

But right now we have a trial going on in Georgia of "Young Thug" who bragged in songs played on the radio about killing other black people. (I know. He's innocent until proven guilty). Who owns these radio stations that pump this garbage out on the airwaves? White people. Before Ronald Reagan deregulated radio stations, the black popular radio stations in many southern cities would not play rap music because the owners were older culturally conservative black men. Now, thanks to a "conservative Republican", Young Thug gets played everywhere on the corporate "Clear Channel" owned stations. So the same company owns the stations that put on the gangsta rap and the stations that carry conservative talk shows that rail against the same gangsta rap. It was also Ronald Reagan that brought crack into the black community to finance his dirty war in Nicaragua. I guess Reagan was really a "Marxist Jacobin?" Or is there something even more sinister than that afoot?
    No, Ronnie was a market de-regulator, at least before he got shot.

What he failed to take into account was that the Marxist mob would bring it's long march to "entertainment" as well.

They are wreckers, and thus everything they create is ugly, destructive and wrecking.

And what does that say about us, willing to allow that $#@! into our homes in the first place?

Most "consumers" of gangsta rap, are young white idiots.

Many parents are too browbeaten and scared to try and limit and restrict it, for fear of be called...c'mon Jack, you know, the thing...
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

It was also Ronald Reagan that brought crack into the black community to finance his dirty war in Nicaragua
    Oh, forgot to address this.

You know, to this day, I still don't believe he had any real knowledge of what was going on in the White House basement.

By his second term, he was pretty dim.

Not as bad as Slow Joe, but getting there,

Not an excuse of course, just the way I see it.

And that was a hell of a beta test.

Chinese fentanyl and opium, under government protection, are killing 100,000 mostly young white men each year nowadays.

You answered your own question which I put in bold. One way to inflame racial hatred is to make everything about race even when there is no evidence of a racial motive. That's what black lives matter did and one of the reasons I do NOT support BLM. Al Sharpton at the funeral of the black man killed by 5 black police officers tried to make it about race. I didn't hear him say "whites are, by virtue of being white, all white supremacists." Maybe he has at some point, I don't know.
    I'm not sure Sharpton has, but he's not au courant anyways.

That the Ibrim Kendi school that says that.

But can we agree that someone that makes everything bad that happens to black people about race when sometimes it isn't is fanning racial hatred even if that person has "white allies" that he doesn't think are white supremacists?
    Yes, I don't think I ever disputed that.

I encourage everyone to watch the movie, I Was a Communist for the FBI.

Not surprisingly, I could not find a youtube clip of this scene, but it is as relevant today as it was in 1951.

The background is that Cvetic is an FBI agent that has infiltrated a commie group attempting to radicalize the black populace.

Gerhardt Eisler : A very enjoyable evening. Close the door. Blandon, you did exceedingly well

Jim Blandon : [chuckles] Thanks. Those ******* ate it up, didn't they?

Matt Cvetic : You mean, Negroes, don't you, Jim?

Jim Blandon : [shrugs] Only when I'm trying to sell them the party line

Gerhardt Eisler : They're very useful comrades

Matt Cvetic : There's going to be trouble on the streets tonight

Jim Blandon : Well, if there isn't, I've been wasting the Party's time. Anyone want a drink? Do you mind?

Gerhardt Eisler : Go ahead

Jim Blandon : Comrades, comrades! You know, Matt calls them comrades too, only he believes it. You see, Matt, if one of that crowd goes out into the street tonight and picks a fight with a white man, and... well, kills him maybe... then he gets convicted by a White jury, we can go to bat and raise a defence fund. Am I correct, Mr Eisler?

Gerhardt Eisler : Ahha... just like in the Scottsboro case

Jim Blandon : Exactly, do you know that the Party raised nearly two million? Yes, nearly two million dollars just to defend those six ******* and all it cost was 65,000...

Gerhardt Eisler : ...to lose the case

Jim Blandon : Right. Yes, we made a tremendous profit on that deal. Shall I tell him what was done with it?

Gerhardt Eisler : No, no. No, Blandon. I am afraid the National Committee wouldn't like that

Matt Cvetic : In other words, Jim, your speech had a double purpose

Jim Blandon : Bright boy, Matt. The Pittsburgh Branch needs dough. We're always in the red!

https://twitter.com/TimCurran8504/st...35904667877376

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

[QUOTE=Anti Federalist;7160492]I'm not sure Sharpton has, but he's not au courant anyways.

That the Ibrim Kendi school that says that.[QUOTE]

I had to Google Ibrim Kendi. I'm pretty sure then mentally unstable thug in the OP never heard of him. He probably has no clue who Rev. Al Sharpton is either. The connection you keep trying to draw in this instance just doesn't exist. I don't think the every white person who did something to hurt some black person was necessarily inlunced by Tom Metzker either.

Yes, I don't think I ever disputed that.
    Great! Glad we agree. Don't be a white Al Sharpton.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Probably not a popular opinion but I don't think special needs should be in school with the gp.

True statement.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Of course it was black on black, that's the most absurd irony of the Rwandan genocide, that two black ethnic groups, with equally sounding silly names, and the very slightest of differences in background, financial well being, skin tone and land ownership, could be whipped up into a violent orgy of killing that led to, in terms of a percentage of the population killed, one of the worst genocides in all of recorded history, is the point I am making.
    About the same time whites were killing whites in the Balkans for similarly stupid reasons and that's happening again in Russia/Ukraine. I saw a YouTube where a woman from the Balkans explained how it happened. Each side would take any killing done to their side and magnify it at take any killing done by their side an minimize it.

It only took less than a year of Radio Rwanda propaganda and the assassination of Juvénal Habyarimana to bring that about.

What do you think would happen if, let's say, Barack Obama and his family were assassinated by a for real, or even false flag, white supremacist?

And the Marxist media organs took the propaganda to the next level?
    But it DIDN'T happen. What if a nuclear exchange during the Cuban missile crisis wiped out the entire world? That DIDN"T happen either. Obessing over what ifs about things that are already in this past isn't healthy.

No, white Marxists have their sights set on me.

They just figure blacks will do the heavy lifting for them.
    Meh. Must easier to fund gain of function research (thanks Fauci), fund experimental vaccines (thanks Trump), mandate people to take the vaccines (thanks Biden). You know the only person who kinda, sorta DID do the right thing with regards to COVID? Why the "black Marxist" Barack Obama. He at least temporarilly put the breaks on funding for gain of function research. It started back up as soon as Trump became president. Look it up.

Next we have a chemical weapon set off in the mostly white town of Palestine Ohio. The train should have had electronic pneumatic brakes. But corporate regulators talked Trump into changing the regulations so that the didn't cover vinyl chloride.

Ten years before the propaganda machines got cranked up, black homicides of whites were seven times higher than white homicides of blacks.
    I'm calling BS on that stat.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ce/5739522002/

https://www.ibtimes.com/white-black-...etween-2424598

No, Ronnie was a market de-regulator, at least before he got shot.
    [B]THAT'S EXACLTY WHAT I SAID! AND IN THIS CASE THAT WAS THE PROBLEM!{/B]

What Ronald Reagan did with radio stations was much worse than what you complain about regarding "Big Tech." Anybody can create their own compeitior to Twitter. Hell, I wrote my own Twitter clone, complete with the ability to post pictures and video, in my spare time. I still have the source code. And when Elon Musk bought out Twitter, the angry libs started running to Maestondon. Rumble, Bitchute and Odeysee are competing with YouTube. I was pointing out YEARS ago on this forum that alternative platforms are the answer to Big Tech. There is no FCC requirement to set up a website.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...light=mastodon
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...bedding-videos

Now, contrast that with radio. If you try to set up your own full power FM radio station without FCC approval this is what happens.

So all Ronny boy's "deregulation" did was pave the was for corporate consolidation.

What he failed to take into account was that the Marxist mob would bring it's long march to "entertainment" as well.
    What he failed to account for is corportism. Or perhaps he didn't fail at all. Maybe everything happened according to plan.

They are wreckers, and thus everything they create is ugly, destructive and wrecking.

And what does that say about us, willing to allow that $#@! into our homes in the first place?

Most "consumers" of gangsta rap, are young white idiots.

Many parents are too browbeaten and scared to try and limit and restrict it, for fear of be called...c'mon Jack, you know, the thing...
    Vanilla Ice Ice baby!

Oh, forgot to address this.

You know, to this day, I still don't believe he had any real knowledge of what was going on in the White House basement.

By his second term, he was pretty dim.

Not as bad as Slow Joe, but getting there,

Not an excuse of course, just the way I see it.

And that was a hell of a beta test.

Chinese fentanyl and opium, under government protection, are killing 100,000 mostly young white men each year nowadays.
    Okay. Let Ronny Boy off the hook. That still leaves conservative hero, criminal turned senator Oliver North. I was listening to local conservative radio personality Phil Valentine (our own @Matt Collins knew him), admit on his radio show that the CIA has now admitted to putting crack in the black community. But Mr. Valentine excused this by saying "But it wasn't about racism. It was done to fight communism." Yipie kyay cowboy! While you're worried about marxism attacking your community, those fighting marxists have been destorying my community in the name of fighting marxism. Explain that one to me.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Note that the student appears to start the fight...

https://twitter.com/FightHaven/statu...68513491419139
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Note that the student appears to start the fight...

https://twitter.com/FightHaven/statu...68513491419139
    They guy with the mask threw the first punch.

You know what they say about sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post

When I was in 7th grade I saw two guys about to fight. One was talking a ton of trash and made a show of taking off his jacket like the masked teacher in the video. When the jacket was half off the other kid just started beating the crap out of him while his arms were tied up in the jacket. From watching I learned, not to make a show if you're going to fight. For one thing, it all gets put on youtube and you may get your ass kicked. Like Tuco Ramirez said:

Expect tremendous results from that HS staff member!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post

The guy that got his arse beat made first contact with the push. The staff member still should have been and adult about this and probably lost his job, may have gotten criminal charges over this. He also continued the fight long after the loser was no longer able to intelligently defend himself, something you can't do in the UFC. But if they had both been students, and the winner had stopped with just throwing a few punches, the winner would have been within his rights.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    When I was in 7th grade I saw two guys about to fight. One was talking a ton of trash and made a show of taking off his jacket like the masked teacher in the video. When the jacket was half off the other kid just started beating the crap out of him while his arms were tied up in the jacket. From watching I learned, not to make a show if you're going to fight. For one thing, it all gets put on youtube and you may get your ass kicked. Like Tuco Ramirez said:

So THAT'S where George Lucas got the idea for this classic scene!

While you're worried about marxism attacking your community, those fighting marxists have been destorying my community in the name of fighting marxism. Explain that one to me.
    You'll never find a better way to turn the people in that community Marxist.

About the same time whites were killing whites in the Balkans for similarly stupid reasons and that's happening again in Russia/Ukraine. I saw a YouTube where a woman from the Balkans explained how it happened. Each side would take any killing done to their side and magnify it at take any killing done by their side an minimize it.
    Yes, and?

The Rwandan genocide was much more notable due to it's rapidity and the number of killed.

To say that other cultures and nations engaged in genocides only proves my point.

In every case, people did not just wake up one morning and decide to kill their neighbors en masse.

It took sometimes years of programming and propaganda, a steady thrum of it into the ears of the target, to convince them that all of their problems are caused by the "other", and if you just eradicate the "other" everything would be fine and life would improve.

But it DIDN'T happen. What if a nuclear exchange during the Cuban missile crisis wiped out the entire world? That DIDN"T happen either. Obessing over what ifs about things that are already in this past isn't healthy.
    LOL - That's exactly what people tell both us about 9/11 "conspiracy theories".

I have no choice but to look at the "what ifs" especially considering what has happened in the past.

Meh. Must easier to fund gain of function research (thanks Fauci), fund experimental vaccines (thanks Trump), mandate people to take the vaccines (thanks Biden). You know the only person who kinda, sorta DID do the right thing with regards to COVID? Why the "black Marxist" Barack Obama. He at least temporarilly put the breaks on funding for gain of function research. It started back up as soon as Trump became president. Look it up.
    Yes, because Obama only issued a temporary halt in which to develop a "framework" for GoF research.

NIH started it back up after a three year development program was released in 2017.

Now, should Trump have been on top of this and issued an E/O to cease and desist? Yes, by all means, but it's not the first time he dropped the ball. He should have arrested Fauchi in 2020 as well...wish in one hand and $#@! in the other.

Next we have a chemical weapon set off in the mostly white town of Palestine Ohio. The train should have had electronic pneumatic brakes. But corporate regulators talked Trump into changing the regulations so that the didn't cover vinyl chloride.
    Umm, no.

1 - The consist that de-railed in Ohio would not have had, under the proposed regulation, been required to have ECP braking, it did not meet the hazmat/flammability requirements and was, in fact, classified as a "mixed cargo" consist.

2 - That regulation was rolled back as part of the FAST Act, signed by Barack Obama in 2015. The effective date of the rollback was in 2018, however.

Three trackside defect detectors had picked up the overheating axle on car 23. By third one, which had set an alarm off, the engineer was already braking and trying to slow the train. 19,000 tons and mile and half consist does not stop on dime however and it was too late. The axle and bearing failed, car 23 derailed and the rest piled up behind it.

I have to give a pass to the fire crews as well. They were faced with a BLEVE scenario that, had that happened, it could have conceivably blew half the town away with god only knows how many dead.

I think the fault is two fold here: they evacuated based on the ERG recommendations of 1 mile with a vinyl chloride spill. Clearly that was not far enough for the "controlled burn" that followed. Had I been on scene commander, I would ordered a five mile evacuation radius.

Second: some chemical engineer do not work their slide rule properly when calculating the discharge from an open air burn of that much vinyl chloride. That burned much more vigorously then they were expecting.

I'm calling BS on that stat.
    Again, making clear that most homicides are intra racial, in 2010, blacks killed whites at a rate 18 times greater than whites killed blacks.

By 2013 that number had dropped to 13 times, reflecting a continued drop in violent crime across the board. That was from a Jacksonville Times piece dated 2013 that I gave linked in another thread, but my search fu is weak and I can't find it.

Ah, but in 2015 that number dropped to a little over 2 times. According to the FBI in 2015, 500 whites were killed by blacks, and 229 blacks killed by whites.

Still a significant number given the differences in population.

Why was that?

Because in 2015 they started fudging the numbers: they included Hispanic killings of blacks in with "whites".

The number of black people killed by whites – a demographic in the FBI report that includes those of Hispanic descent – surged by nearly a quarter in 2015 from the year before, as the number of whites killed by blacks jumped 12 percent. Together, such interracial killings increased about 13 percent from 2014.

As far as I can tell, they still "bundle" those numbers and that is the only statistic in which they do so.

THAT'S EXACLTY WHAT I SAID! AND IN THIS CASE THAT WAS THE PROBLEM!

What Ronald Reagan did with radio stations was much worse than what you complain about regarding "Big Tech." Anybody can create their own compeitior to Twitter. Hell, I wrote my own Twitter clone, complete with the ability to post pictures and video, in my spare time. I still have the source code. And when Elon Musk bought out Twitter, the angry libs started running to Maestondon. Rumble, Bitchute and Odeysee are competing with YouTube. I was pointing out YEARS ago on this forum that alternative platforms are the answer to Big Tech. There is no FCC requirement to set up a website.

Now, contrast that with radio. If you try to set up your own full power FM radio station without FCC approval this is what happens.

So all Ronny boy's "deregulation" did was pave the was for corporate consolidation.

What he failed to account for is corportism. Or perhaps he didn't fail at all. Maybe everything happened according to plan.
    You're in favor of the "Fairness Doctrine"?

Yes, he failed to account for corporatism, but I'd prefer that over government mandates dictating how many broadcast hours you must allocate for "opposing views".

It's a moot issue anyway, radio is dead.

Okay. Let Ronny Boy off the hook. That still leaves conservative hero, criminal turned senator Oliver North. I was listening to local conservative radio personality Phil Valentine (our own @Matt Collins knew him), admit on his radio show that the CIA has now admitted to putting crack in the black community. But Mr. Valentine excused this by saying "But it wasn't about racism. It was done to fight communism." Yipie kyay cowboy! While you're worried about marxism attacking your community, those fighting marxists have been destorying my community in the name of fighting marxism. Explain that one to me.
    In 15 years of posting here, and over 100,000 posts, I defy you to find a single one where I described Ollie North as a "hero" or defended what he did.

Explain? It's simple, really.

Everything the Marxists have planned for the country as a whole, and the white majority that used to live in, it has been "beta tested" on the black community first.

Drugs, loss of family, loss of faith, poverty, loss of economic opportunity, abortion, destruction of fatherhood...my god, the list is endless.

To the black community's credit you have been more stoic in the face of these oppressions than my fellow whites have.

Whites kill themselves and are victims of suicide and drug overdoses at rates greater than blacks are, although those numbers seem to be catching up.

But as a general rule, as $#@! closes in on them, weak white people swallow a gun barrel more than anybody else.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-28-2023 at 04:52 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, and?

The Rwandan genocide was much more notable due to it's rapidity and the number of killed.

To say that other cultures and nations engaged in genocides only proves my point.

In every case, people did not just wake up one morning and decide to kill their neighbors en masse.

It took sometimes years of programming and propaganda, a steady thrum of it into the ears of the target, to convince them that all of their problems are caused by the "other", and if you just eradicate the "other" everything would be fine and life would improve.
    Yes. And the answer is not to feed into the propaganda by doing essentially the same thing from the other direction! You know what fueled the Buffalo New York shooter? The idea that he had to save the white race from mass extinction.

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/16/11057...g-the-white-ra

This downward spiral of violence is a self perpetuating self fulfilling prophecy. Oh. and Scott Adams if full of shyt. I went back and watched the original Rassmusen Poll video. There question was "Do you have a problem with the statement It's okay to be white." The did NOT ask people "Is it okay to be white" and then see what the reaction was. In the Rassmusen video they admitted that the statement "It's okay to be white" was being propagated by a group that the SPLC had identified as a hate group. Now I don't give a lot of credence to the SPLC. Sometimes they're right and sometimes they're fully of shyt. Most recently there was some propaganda that was locally put up by the group "Patriotic Front" that was identified as identified as a hate group. I went to the Patriotic Front's website, read what they wrote FOR MYSELF, and concluded "Yeah, they are a hate group." So I don't know if the phrase "It's okay to be white" is tied to a hate group or not. I haven't looked into it. I can tell you I QUIT USING THE HASHTAG BLACK LIVES MATTER EARLY ON AFTER I LOOKED IN TO THE PEOPLE BEHIND IT! So, I don't think people who have a problem with the phrase "black lives matter" are automatically against the lives of black people because the phrase itself has become loaded through usage. By the same token the phrase "It's okay to be white" might be a loaded phrase as well. It's wrong for Scott Adams, or YOU to automatically assume I hate white people just because I still need to look behind who's using this particular phrase and what they're angle is.

LOL - That's exactly what people tell both us about 9/11 "conspiracy theories".
    Ummm.....wrong. Obama didn't get assassinated. 9/11 actually happened. No comparison. It's fine to obsess about things that actually happened. But the "What if" game? What the hell for?

I have no choice but to look at the "what ifs" especially considering what has happened in the past.
    Do whatever you want. Just don't become the next Buffalo shooter...or fuel him.

Yes, because Obama only issued a temporary halt in which to develop a "framework" for GoF research.
    And Trump allowed the shyt to start up again! Then he greased the skids for the phony "Cure."

NIH started it back up after a three year development program was released in 2017.

Now, should Trump have been on top of this and issued an E/O to cease and desist? Yes, by all means, but it's not the first time he dropped the ball. He should have arrested Fauchi in 2020 as well...wish in one hand and $#@! in the other.
    Newsflash. Trump was in on it.

Tucker Carlson also pointed out that Trump knew COVID came from a lab early on.

Perfect time to simply come public. He didn't. Good cop, back cop. Trump was in place to make anyone questioning the official narrative appear stupid as hell. Fauci closes down the beaches? The science says sunlight kills COVID 19? Rather than simply say "Well then open all the beaches and the parks" Trump goes on a tangent about "light inside the body" (yes I know that's been researched but has not been proven to work) and then talking about "And then I see the disinfected that kills it in a minute. And maybe there's something we can do with that. With an injection or..."

After this ABSOLUTELY STUPID speech, Trump STILL tweeted AGAINST Georgia opening early.

Umm, no.

1 - The consist that de-railed in Ohio would not have had, under the proposed regulation, been required to have ECP braking, it did not meet the hazmat/flammability requirements and was, in fact, classified as a "mixed cargo" consist.

2 - That regulation was rolled back as part of the FAST Act, signed by Barack Obama in 2015. The effective date of the rollback was in 2018, however.
    The article you linked to doesn't say what you said. You said Obama rolled back the regulation. Not true. Trump rolled back Obama's regulation.

On long trains, these “ECP” brakes, which use electronic signals along the length of a train, are considered superior to an older braking system that uses compressed air to individually stop each car. The Trump administration in 2017 repealed an Obama-era rule that would have required ECP brakes on “high hazard” trains that carry flammable hazardous materials. A Government Accountability Office report had cast doubt on the Transportation Department’s estimates of the benefits from the requirement.

The GAO study was a requirement included, at the behest of industry, in a 2015 law signed by Obama, the Fixing America’s Surface Transportation (FAST) Act, after dozens of trains hauling oil and ethanol crashed. The accidents included one in 2013 in Quebec that killed 47 people and destroyed the town of Lac-Mégantic. The Trump DOT determined that revised estimates found the costs outweighed the benefits. The Associated Press later discovered that the DOT estimate had miscalculated the potential benefits — what officials claimed at the time was an “unintentional error.” Even with a correction, the department still said the costs outweighed the benefits.

The Biden administration has not acted to reinstate the rule, which would have gone into effect starting in 2021 if Trump had not shelved it.

Relevance to derailment: Minimal. The train was not equipped with ECP brakes; instead its locomotive used dynamic braking — electric traction motors acting as generators, which slow the train and dissipate mechanical energy as heat. When the crew received the alert about the overheated wheel bearing and engaged the dynamic brake, an automatic emergency brake application kicked in to stop the train, the NTSB said. That’s a full application of a train’s main air brakes that takes place when the train senses that air-brake hoses between rail cars have been disconnected — indicating the train had already derailed.

NTSB chair Jennifer Homendy said on Twitter that the repealed rule was not relevant to the accident. “The ECP braking rule would’ve applied ONLY to HIGH HAZARD FLAMMABLE TRAINS. The train that derailed in East Palestine was a MIXED FREIGHT TRAIN containing only 3 placarded Class 3 flammable liquids cars,” she wrote. “This means even if the rule had gone into effect, this train wouldn’t have had ECP brakes.”

But Cynthia Quarterman, who helped write the rule as administrator of the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration during the Obama administration, told The Fact Checker that if the rule had not been delayed and then shelved, she believes ECP brakes might have been widely adopted by industry and could have ended up on this train.

I think the fault is two fold here: they evacuated based on the ERG recommendations of 1 mile with a vinyl chloride spill. Clearly that was not far enough for the "controlled burn" that followed. Had I been on scene commander, I would ordered a five mile evacuation radius.

Second: some chemical engineer do not work their slide rule properly when calculating the discharge from an open air burn of that much vinyl chloride. That burned much more vigorously then they were expecting.
    Okay.

Again, making clear that most homicides are intra racial, in 2010, blacks killed whites at a rate 18 times greater than whites killed blacks.
    LOL. You went from 7 to 18. Google enough links you'll find all sorts of BS statistics.

Still a significant number given the differences in population.

Why was that?

Because in 2015 they started fudging the numbers: they included Hispanic killings of blacks in with "whites".
    Italians and Irish used to not be considered white....until they were.

You're in favor of the "Fairness Doctrine"?
    You seem to be in favor of something similar when it comes to "Big Tech." You talk about it all the time. But the internet is the place with the LEAST amount of government/corporatist control. People stick to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter because they have been conditioned to do so, not because they have to. Compare that with radio and TV. The FCC grants a government enforced monopoly to certain big corporations! How the hell are you okay with that but freaking out about a website, when ANYBODY can throw up a website? Personally, I'm for getting rid of FCC control over the airwaves. If I've got the money to throw up a broadcast radio antenna I should be able to do so and if my signal blasts out some corporate owned station that should be my right! Besides, with spread spectrum we could occupy the same airwaves anyway. Anybody can throw up a wifi hotspot anywhere without the FCC butting in.

That said, I didn't say shyt about the fairness doctrine! I'm talking about the fact that prior to Reagan, corporations were limited to how many stations they could own in one market. So Clear Channel could own one or two radio stations in a given market as opposed to ALMOST ALL OF THE RADIO STATIONS IN A GIVEN MARKET! I don't think any particular radio station should have to engage in the fairness doctrine. But I don't think one corporation should be able to own all of the FCC monopolized airwaves. That said the best solution would be to get rid of the FCC.

Yes, he failed to account for corporatism, but I'd prefer that over government mandates dictating how many broadcast hours you must allocate for "opposing views".
    THE GOVERNMENT ALREADY MANDATES AND DICTATES WHO GETS RADIO LICENSES!

It's a moot issue anyway, radio is dead.
    Yeah....people think that...then they ride down stretches of lonesome highway where their cell phone signal sucks too bad to stream.

In 15 years of posting here, and over 100,000 posts, I defy you to find a single one where I described Ollie North as a "hero" or defended what he did.
    Good for you! I didn't say you did. I'm pointing out that not all of my enemies are Marxists. (And not all of your enemies are either).

Explain? It's simple, really.

Everything the Marxists have planned for the country as a whole, and the white majority that used to live in, it has been "beta tested" on the black community first.

Drugs, loss of family, loss of faith, poverty, loss of economic opportunity, abortion, destruction of fatherhood...my god, the list is endless.

To the black community's credit you have been more stoic in the face of these oppressions than my fellow whites have.

Whites kill themselves and are victims of suicide and drug overdoses at rates greater than blacks are, although those numbers seem to be catching up.

But as a general rule, as $#@! closes in on them, weak white people swallow a gun barrel more than anybody else.
    Marxism is just one of many tools used by the people who want to destroy us all. I don't see Bill Gates re-distributing wealth. I do see him re-distributing deadly vaccines and making a hefty profit in the process. Hell, he wouldn't even license a vaccine that U.S. taxpayers paid to develop! Another government created monopoly....pharmaceutical patents.

Turns out the perp was arrested three times in 2019 for battery.

Student Who Beat Unconscious Teacher For Taking His Nintendo Switch Will Be Tried as Adult

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2023...e-tried-adult/

SPENCER LINDQUIST 28 Feb 2023

A 17-year-old student who continued to viciously beat his high school teacher after he knocked her unconscious for taking his Nintendo Switch will be tried as an adult.

Brendan Depa, 17, will be tried as an adult for the brutal beating of Joan Naydich, 57, at Palm Coast, Florida’s Mantanzas High School.

The vicious and deeply disturbing assault was captured on security camera footage, which shows a student pushing a teacher to the ground and knocking her unconscious before going on to punch and stomp on her as she lies motionless and defenseless. The mother of two was struck at least 15 times in the back of the head.

Depa, who faces a felony aggravated battery charge, had been arrested for battery on three separate occasions in 2019. Now, Florida’s Seventh District Court has ruled that the six-foot-six, 270 pound student will be held on a $1 million bond and face up to 30 years in prison.

Depa, who has been ordered by the court to refrain from contacting the teaching assistant, will appear for his arraignment on March 6.

“This student is just six months shy of age 18, and it was also a brutal attack on this teacher. Fortunately, this didn’t result in a fatality.” Flagler County Sheriff Rick Staly said, noting the severity of the savage attack. “This could be a homicide we are talking about,” he went on to add.

Naydich, who has a son at the high school and a daughter who graduated in 2013, has since been released from the hospital and is recovering at home.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-01-2023 at 04:35 AM.

Not true. Trump rolled back Obama's regulation.
    Washington Post Reviews ‘Every Possible Regulatory Change’ Made Under Trump, Finds None Contributed to East Palestine Train Derailment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ge-made-trump/

ALANA MASTRANGELO 27 Feb 2023

The Washington Post reviewed “every possible regulatory change” that was made under the Trump administration and found that none of them contributed to the train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio.

“We decided to examine every possible regulatory change made under Trump that could be related to the accident and assess whether it could have made an impact,” read a review published Monday by Glenn Kessler at the Washington Post.

“From our analysis, none of the regulatory changes made during the Trump administration at this point can be cited as contributing to the accident,” Kessler added.

The review of “every possible regulatory change” made under Trump was conducted after U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg was called out for falsely claiming that a proposed rule withdrawn in 2018 (under the Trump administration) had contributed to the train disaster in Ohio.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-01-2023 at 04:32 AM.

That's every single day, from professors, pundits and presidents.

Every single day there's some remark like this being made, from classrooms to barking media organs to the president's podium.

Until I see this no longer, until I am afforded the same respect that I am demanded to show every single grievance group in the nation, I am not going to stand down or unilaterally disarm.

I didn't start this fight.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...00421544783873

Turns out the perp was arrested three times in 2019 for battery.

Student Who Beat Unconscious Teacher For Taking His Nintendo Switch Will Be Tried as Adult

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2023...e-tried-adult/

SPENCER LINDQUIST 28 Feb 2023

A 17-year-old student who continued to viciously beat his high school teacher after he knocked her unconscious for taking his Nintendo Switch will be tried as an adult.

Brendan Depa, 17, will be tried as an adult for the brutal beating of Joan Naydich, 57, at Palm Coast, Florida’s Mantanzas High School.

The vicious and deeply disturbing assault was captured on security camera footage, which shows a student pushing a teacher to the ground and knocking her unconscious before going on to punch and stomp on her as she lies motionless and defenseless. The mother of two was struck at least 15 times in the back of the head.

Depa, who faces a felony aggravated battery charge, had been arrested for battery on three separate occasions in 2019. Now, Florida’s Seventh District Court has ruled that the six-foot-six, 270 pound student will be held on a $1 million bond and face up to 30 years in prison.

Depa, who has been ordered by the court to refrain from contacting the teaching assistant, will appear for his arraignment on March 6.

“This student is just six months shy of age 18, and it was also a brutal attack on this teacher. Fortunately, this didn’t result in a fatality.” Flagler County Sheriff Rick Staly said, noting the severity of the savage attack. “This could be a homicide we are talking about,” he went on to add.

Naydich, who has a son at the high school and a daughter who graduated in 2013, has since been released from the hospital and is recovering at home.
    ^Told you so.

Washington Post Reviews ‘Every Possible Regulatory Change’ Made Under Trump, Finds None Contributed to East Palestine Train Derailment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ge-made-trump/

ALANA MASTRANGELO 27 Feb 2023

The Washington Post reviewed “every possible regulatory change” that was made under the Trump administration and found that none of them contributed to the train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio.

“We decided to examine every possible regulatory change made under Trump that could be related to the accident and assess whether it could have made an impact,” read a review published Monday by Glenn Kessler at the Washington Post.

“From our analysis, none of the regulatory changes made during the Trump administration at this point can be cited as contributing to the accident,” Kessler added.

The review of “every possible regulatory change” made under Trump was conducted after U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg was called out for falsely claiming that a proposed rule withdrawn in 2018 (under the Trump administration) had contributed to the train disaster in Ohio.
    Yes. I was correcting your mistaken claim that Obama rolled back the regulation. Specifically I was responding to this:

That regulation was rolled back as part of the FAST Act, signed by Barack Obama in 2015. The effective date of the rollback was in 2018, however.
    What you wrote made it sound like OBAMA rolled back the regulation in 2015, when it was Trump who later rolled back Obama's regulation.

Now the Washington Post's "review" is a matter of opinion. At the end of the day it's a billionaire owned paper covering for billionaires. He's the real question. If Obama's regulations didn't go far enough (and apparently they didn't) then was rolling back the few that were there a good move or a bad move?

^Told you so.
    That's why I posted that, yes, you were right.

Unless it comes out that those three arrests for battery were racially motivated...

That's every single day, from professors, pundits and presidents.

Every single day there's some remark like this being made, from classrooms to barking media organs to the president's podium.

Until I see this no longer, until I am afforded the same respect that I am demanded to show every single grievance group in the nation, I am not going to stand down or unilaterally disarm.

I didn't start this fight.
    I never said that no black professor in the United States of America never said anything asinine. All I said was that in this case there was no evidence linking the perp to any such statements. I doubt he could even spell "critical race theory." I'm glad you found the article showing that there was prior warning of his violent tendencies and yet he was still left alone with a vulnerable teachers aid who didn't have the physical strength to handle him. That's the real story in this thread.

As for whether or not you should "disarm", when the 2nd amendment was written Karl Marx hadn't even been born so I don't know why you seem to feel that you have to be concerned about black Marxist led mobs in order to be ready for anything. I gave you the example of Oliver North as a white conservative republican just as dangerous to your freedom as the black liberal professors you're so worried about.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes. I was correcting your mistaken claim that Obama rolled back the regulation. Specifically I was responding to this:

What you wrote made it sound like OBAMA rolled back the regulation in 2015, when it was Trump who later rolled back Obama's regulation.

Now the Washington Post's "review" is a matter of opinion. At the end of the day it's a billionaire owned paper covering for billionaires. He's the real question. If Obama's regulations didn't go far enough (and apparently they didn't) then was rolling back the few that were there a good move or a bad move?
    The regulation in question was part of an act that Obama signed.

The regulation would not have had any effect in this case. Remember, you're arguing with a train nerd here.

The engineer had already applied brakes, but it was too late.

An ECP is designed to respond faster than air line depressurization in the event of a derailing/decoupling that is already taking place.

But there is a reason George Westinghouse's invention, air pressure train brakes, have not significantly changed since 1870 when they were invented.

They work, very effectively.

And c'mon, do you really think the WaPo would walk away from the chance to pin East Palestine on Trump, if it could possibly do so?

I never said that no black professor in the United States of America never said anything asinine. All I said was that in this case there was no evidence linking the perp to any such statements. I doubt he could even spell "critical race theory." I'm glad you found the article showing that there was prior warning of his violent tendencies and yet he was still left alone with a vulnerable teachers aid who didn't have the physical strength to handle him. That's the real story in this thread.

As for whether or not you should "disarm", when the 2nd amendment was written Karl Marx hadn't even been born so I don't know why you seem to feel that you have to be concerned about black Marxist led mobs in order to be ready for anything. I gave you the example of Oliver North as a white conservative republican just as dangerous to your freedom as the black liberal professors you're so worried about.
    https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...86250343575553

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...86250343575553

I agree. I'll throw you a bonus. BLM has motivated at least one anti white hate crime.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/c...d-f0c476552064

Tennessee Democrat legislator John Deberry spoke out against violence that accompanied some of the BLM protests.

And...shortly after that, Tennessee Democrats kicked him out of the party. The claim it was over his pro-life views but he had those for 20 years without an issue.

The victim is saying she never confiscated a Nintendo game from the accused attacker.

So, the plot thickens...if she didn't confiscate the game, why did he attack her?

Florida teacher says she didn’t confiscate student’s Nintendo Switch before vile beating

https://nypost.com/2023/02/28/joan-n...before-attack/

By Katherine Donlevy
    February 28, 2023 7:06pm Updated

The Florida teacher’s aide who was brutally attacked by a 270-pound student denied her teenage assailant’s claims that she sparked the classroom beatdown when she confiscated his Nintendo Switch.

Joan Naydich, a paraprofessional at Matanzas High School in Palm Coast, made the revelation Monday as she continues to recover from being slammed to the floor and stomped on 15 times.

“I just want to set the record straight. I never took the Nintendo Switch from him. From anyone that’s read or heard differently, I’ve been told this was unfortunately misinformation,” Naydich said, according to a fundraiser launched for her recovery.

Brendan Depa, 17, told cops he launched his tirade on Naydich after she took his handheld game console during class.

Disturbing video shows the hulking, 6-foot-6 teenager exacting his revenge on the mother of two in the school hallway.

Depa can be seen sprinting toward Naydich and shoving her to the floor, knocking her unconscious immediately.

The teenager continues to beat Naydich’s limp body as stunned students and teachers try to break up the violence.

It took four adults to pry the massive student off Naydich, the footage shows.

Naydich was rushed to a nearby hospital and has since been released but said she is “overwhelmed with the idea of the long fight ahead.”

“I’m hopeful that the awareness of this incident being spread far and wide will prevent anyone else from ever dealing with the trauma, physical healing and disruption of everyday life that this has caused,” Naydich said on GoFundMe, where more than $66,000 has been raised for her.

Depa — who allegedly told cops he was “going to kill her” when he is released from custody — will be tried as an adult for aggravated battery on a school board employee, a charge punishable by up to 30 years behind bars.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-02-2023 at 06:08 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast