Page 58 of 109 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 3254

Thread: Ottawa Trucker Convoy: Anti-COVID-Mandate Mass Protest

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Diversity is our strength.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liberté. Egalité. Fraternité.

Last edited by acptulsa; 02-11-2022 at 09:42 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    @anti-Federalist: Get it yet?
    Yes I get it, but as I mentioned before, the government is also working to block internet access.

Without which, no crypto currency.

I'd prefer an "underground railroad" of hand to hand PM coins directly to the people in the streets.

Statement from the Whitmer Rouge: We have the right to shut down the economy and put people out of work. You don't.

I like my phrase, The Whitmer Rouge. But maybe only boomers are old enough to remember the Khamir Rouge.

Last edited by acptulsa; 02-11-2022 at 09:12 AM.

Canada is still a democracy… Except the government tells you what goes over your face. What goes in your body. When you can work. Who are you can see. When you can leave the house. When you can protest. Who you can donate to. Yep… With democracy like that, who needs tyranny.
    Arg...words mean things.

Democracy is mob rule which is synonymous with tyranny.

They are kissing cousins.

There were reassurances earlier that these movements were to a training exercise well away from Ottawa.

But this is reassuring, if he speaks for many of his colleagues.

Last edited by acptulsa; 02-11-2022 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Suddenly we care about the economy being shut down, eh?
    There's that Marxist mind $#@! again.

Openly hypocritical and contradictory, believing both at the same time and demanding you do the same.

2 + 2 = 5 Comrade.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes I get it, but as I mentioned before, the government is also working to block internet access.

Without which, no crypto currency.
    As I explained above, unless it is a permanent, planetary outage, Bitcoin can go on being used despite local outages. You can exchange Bitcoins hand-to-hand without having to have Internet access, although such exchanges do presuppose you will eventually get Internet access.

As for "blocking internet access", keep in mind that this is a scorched-earth maneuver for them since the Agenda is to make everything 100% virtual. They have to be so desperate that they are willing to cripple/destroy their own virtual Meta businesses with a permanent global shutdown. While that is something they are also willing to do, if it comes to that, we have a long runway before we get to that point. As long as they feel there is some path on which they can eventually get Bitcoin/crypto under control, they're not going to shut down the entire world.

Finally, don't forget that there are good guys, even in government, even among police, even in the military. So, the idea that we are fighting some kind of monolith just isn't true. The Freedom Convoy is exposing lots of cracks in the globalists' dam...

I'd prefer an "underground railroad" of hand to hand PM coins directly to the people in the streets.
    These are not mutually-exclusive. In fact, crypto can help us disseminate PM use more widely than it currently is; even if they try to obstruct FRN-based PM transactions, something they have done before and obviously wouldn't hesitate to do again, we can keep trading them via Bitcoin/crypto.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

No, Trudeau is jabbed, and COVID showed him his error in judgment.

But thanks anyway for the humane, liberal and tolerant thought.
    Substitute "God" for "COVID" and this explains everything. The Left is absolutely a religion, it's just a religion-of-pure-insanity...

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Silly rhetorical question.

Black Lives Matter only blockaded and burned predominantly black neighborhoods. If they had done anything else, they'd never have gotten all that support from government and its lapdog media.

Open Letter to the Canadian Truckers.
    These are my truths, and I believe that they are self-evident.

Robert W Malone MD, MS
    16 hr ago

My name is Robert Malone, and I am a United States-based Physician and Scientist.

We all stand on the shoulders of giants. The simple truths are what matter most. Honest words, spoken from the heart, can change the world.

We should not have politicized the public health response to SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19.

And Justin Trudeau should have focused on managing the actual ground truth of COVID-19 instead of following the script provided to him by the leadership of the World Economic Forum.

I am a physician and a scientist now, and I am highly trained and experienced in developing vaccines and other medicines.

But I have also been a carpenter and a farm hand, and I still work my farm. I drive a GMC dually diesel flatbed, a Kubota farm tractor, and can run a skidloader or drive a team of Percheron horses. I have shown my Percheron foals at the Royal Winter Fair. By the original meaning, I am a teamster.

I come to you with an open heart, committed to healing, bringing three simple words.

Integrity. Dignity. Community.
    Read the rest here...

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/op...4xb241b63KyJw8

Openly hypocritical and contradictory, believing both at the same time and demanding you do the same.

2 + 2 = 5 Comrade.
    Spot on, my man.

Reminds me of a comedy bit by Dan Cummins, where he talks about a friend of his from college who was a habitual liar. He would goad him into telling some lie, and then coax more and more outrageous lies out of him... he says his friend just leans into each lie more and more, DARING you to call him out.

They're lying and we know they're lying. And they know we know they're lying.

Hey. If they can fearmonger with pseudo-technical bull$#@!, we can too.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I'm a fan of Carlson, so I'm biased, but honestly, that was one of the most succinct and powerful summations of what this is all about I have yet to hear.

This is great as well:

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

2 + 2 = 5 Comrade.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I'm a fan of Carlson, so I'm biased, but honestly, that was one of the most succinct and powerful summations of what this is all about I have yet to hear.
    Yes, that was the best Tucker piece I've ever seen.