Thread: How long can this go on?

How long can this go on?

How long can this madness continue before the dam breaks?

How long can the dogs of war remain chained when people in every country are trying like hell to loose them on the world?

How long can the financial house of cards stay afloat before reality sets in an the world has to deal with the decisions central banks have made?

How long can this country stay 'together' when it is clear to anyone watching that the differences are irreconcilable?

It is truly exhausting to behold... I may need to unplug for a while and go camping, find my bearings.

If you don't hear from me for awhile... I'm in the sticks telling the world to go to hell while I catch my dinner in a stream.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where's my EBT?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Where's my EBT?
    Exactly. It will break when the economic system collapses in a major country. No sooner, no later.

The world went mad... seems like it's been a long time coming but it's here.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Bump. The questions remains.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Not until the whole world is made safe for democracy.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

How long will it go on in america ? Until they can no longer pay interest on the debt but after they have nationalized and taken 401k's and bank deposits .

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    How long can this madness continue before the dam breaks?
    Longer than you or I will remain alive.

Read into that whatever you might.

How long can the dogs of war remain chained when people in every country are trying like hell to loose them on the world?
    Not even sure what that is supposed to mean. Dogs of war are running wild, so far as I can see. Seems just a matter of giving them a bit more lead.

How long can the financial house of cards stay afloat before reality sets in an the world has to deal with the decisions central banks have made?
    Forever. There is no hard-bottom to this scam. So long as the creditors do not foreclose, but rather only trade some of the debts owed for favors and other privileges, the current arrangement has literally no shelf-life of its own.

How long can this country stay 'together' when it is clear to anyone watching that the differences are irreconcilable?
    Differences were TAUGHT. They can be untaught. Or, we with the guns can simply kill all of the rest. Choice is ours at all times.

It is truly exhausting to behold... I may need to unplug for a while and go camping, find my bearings.
    Good thing you're not in my head. You'd not last 30 seconds. After about 10, you'd be bargaining to sell your mother into a nunnery in exchange for being let out... but that's beside the point.

I agree it can be exhausting, which should tell you something important about YOU, more than it.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It certainly does feel that we are standing at the precipice... & it's a long ways down.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I don't believe our difference are irreconcilable. Just perpetuated and highlighted by a corporate media and social media that likes divide and conquer. People need to get out more and get with people in their community and see how much we all have in common.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined