Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ladies.. Here Is Why 99% Of Guys Don't Approach You

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    If you don't mind me sharing my thoughts, I think you're going about this the wrong way. You are mixing up two things. Do you want to attract women physically, or are you looking for a romantic relationship? (something more than mere sex.)
    I think what you are doing is separating two things that are integral to each other. Hear me out here cuz I know off the bat you will disagree with this - but attracting a woman for sex vs. a relationship is pretty much the same thing because sex is an integral part of a longterm relationship. Otherwise you are really just friends, and the longer you are friends with a woman rather than romantic partners the more likely it is going to stay that way. A lot of guys who seek advice from PUAs have had many girl friends who have friendzoned them and they are trying to figure out how to take their relationships with women to the physical level SO that they can have a longterm ROMANTIC relationship with them.

Sometimes hookups result in one night stands, and sometimes they result in longterm relationships. There is nothing inherently different in the beginning of the process, even if sex is postponed for some length of time due to religious beliefs or otherwise. If there was a difference, girls would pick up on it and avoid the guys who are just manipulating them to have sex, but they don't. That's the whole point of PUA, is to EITHER convince a woman you want a romantic relationship or deceive her. Both of these look the same from the outside and both can be taught by the same practitioner, what changes is what happens after the sex happens and the woman at that point may find out what the man's true intentions were.

The other issue is that you never know if the guy who has sex with 20 women is not looking for a relationship at all, or if the women just give away sex to him like crazy so of course he will take it, and then he is just being really picky about who he has longterm relationships with. So it's important not to put guys in the category of "just wanting sex" or "just wanting relationships". I get asked that all the time, I have NEVER in my entire life, EVER been looking for JUST sex OR JUST relationships. It is true that some guys are looking for just one or another, but hard to judge by appearances (and definitely cannot judge them by what they say they are after).

It is often said that women are the gatekeepers for sex, and men for relationships. In other words, the woman decides if the guy gets to have sex, and the guy decides if their interactions will develop into a relationship. It's not always the case, but it's a good model to go off of for our purposes, as I get to your next issue:

If it's the latter, if you want a genuine relationship based on love and respect… Why not go to someone who actually has experience in that, like a mature happily married man? Someone with true wisdom. As opposed to an immature player who sees women as nothing but sex objects.
    A happily married man may have attracted his wife at some point, but that isn't really a track record.

PUAs are good at attracting women for sexual relationships, and they generally toss the girls aside afterward. It would be just as easy for them to enter into a longterm relationships with most of these girls, but remember guys are the gatekeepers of relationships. PUAs have little incentive to enter into a longterm relationship because they can easily have sex without one not to mention their career is somewhat reliant on them being single - (that does not need to always be the case as we are about to see)

Here is a story of a PUA who had great difficulty with girls when he was young, got older and one day figured out the "secret" and became very proficient at it, and now feels he is returning to his roots by getting married. I say roots because he talks about when he was young and girls weren't that into him he was actually fantasizing about having relationships with these girls, not just sex. But then when it clicked for him, he allegedly got so good at it so quickly that he decided to turn it into a lifestyle and help coach other men and it turned into a career for him. Some of this is marketing, but there is some legitimate points as well, if you're interested in reading this (not totally necessary):

https://www.puatraining.com/blog/getting-married

Of course if it's just sex that you want, then I guess it's understandable that you're looking to the "PUA"s. But I think you're missing out on something infinitely better and more fulfilling...and definitely better for you as a person in the long run.
    I don't follow PUAs, I paid for one PUA type program back in 2011 and I credit that in part for finally having my first serious longterm relationship at the age of 29. We lived together for about 3 years and were both very committed to each other and had the intention of staying together. We enjoyed hobbies together, were best friends, but unfortunately she had some psychological issues that frankly, prevents her from having a consistent relationship with anybody indefinitely including her friends and family members. To this day I am probably the most compatible person she has ever had any type of relationship with, physical or otherwise, male or female. I did not break up with her, though, so not much I could have done.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Ya know, a couple weeks back we were having dinner with MIL. DW was being quite bitchy which is unusual for her and we had a mild *fight*. We haven't had a real fight in many, many years. I let it go, as I know she was tired and stressed from some job requirements lately (mandatory overtime for past 2.5 months). Anyways, while I was taking the kid to the restroom, MIL dressed down DW and told her she needed to stop complaining and that if she didn't see all the stuff I do for the family then its because she hasn't been paying attention, hasn't been around enough or she has just gotten used to being spoiled by having a good man. I didn't know about this until a few days later when she volunteered to take out the trash. I asked why and she told me her mom told her to grow up. lol. Did I mention my MIL is great?
    I almost had a pretty great MIL, but I dunno if she was that great lol. FIL threatened to take her out of the will if she married me (they were divorced).
    Last edited by dannno; 02-16-2018 at 04:04 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't hate women but I'll be damned if I ever give one any legal authority over me or mine again...

Friends/lovers or just $#@!-buddies are all fine with me and I'm a one woman guy...

Ya know, a couple weeks back we were having dinner with MIL. DW was being quite bitchy which is unusual for her and we had a mild *fight*. We haven't had a real fight in many, many years. I let it go, as I know she was tired and stressed from some job requirements lately (mandatory overtime for past 2.5 months). Anyways, while I was taking the kid to the restroom, MIL dressed down DW and told her she needed to stop complaining and that if she didn't see all the stuff I do for the family then its because she hasn't been paying attention, hasn't been around enough or she has just gotten used to being spoiled by having a good man. I didn't know about this until a few days later when she volunteered to take out the trash. I asked why and she told me her mom told her to grow up. lol. Did I mention my MIL is great?

You're fortunate in that.

As contrast, my MIL refered to me as "him" or "that man" for about the first 15 years of our marriage. She wouldn't even use my name. Fun times I'll tell ya.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Long term commitment to a woman, either through marriage or co-habitation, in this current cultural and legal environment is a no-win game for a young man.

There is zero upside to it, period.

All it takes is one phone call on her part, with no facts or evidence of any sort required, and you can find yourself utterly dispossessed and bankrupt.

You live every day of your life under that sword of Damocles.

That is not even taking into account the drama, $#@! tests, nagging, complaining, demands to change, arguing, resting bitch face and all the rest of that nonsense.

I'm talking strictly legal and financial ramifications.
    Its called a prenuptial agreement.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Its called a prenuptial agreement.
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That's the whole point of PUA, is to EITHER convince a woman you want a romantic relationship or deceive her. Both of these look the same from the outside and both can be taught by the same practitioner, what changes is what happens after the sex happens and the woman at that point may find out what the man's true intentions were.
    So start things off with deception? Do you not see the problem with that right off the bat?

PUAs are good at attracting women for sexual relationships, and they generally toss the girls aside afterward. It would be just as easy for them to enter into a longterm relationships with most of these girls, but remember guys are the gatekeepers of relationships. PUAs have little incentive to enter into a longterm relationship because they can easily have sex without one not to mention their career is somewhat reliant on them being single - (that does not need to always be the case as we are about to see)
    I gotta be honest. I think this is a very selfish, shortsighted mindset. So it's about luring in a woman for sex (or taking the ones who easily offer it)... Then later if you decide you like her, you might consider an actual relationship. If not, you toss her aside as just another notch on your bedpost.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it's only the man who is wrong here. I think it goes both ways. Any woman who subjects herself to that doesn't have much self-respect and has not yet learned important life lessons that come with experience and maturity. Although I think what you described is very common (it is the way of this fallen world)…. that shallow, worldly mindset leads to emptiness, heartache, regret, and all sorts of other problems. It's bad for your soul, and although in the short term you may think it's fun, I guarantee you that it has long-term ramifications that you might not understand until many years later. That is, if you ever finally graduate (as Jules put it) and begin to view things in an entirely different way.

All that said, I don't mean to be too hard on you… It's just my honest pov and of course I don't expect you to agree.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Do they earn more because they're married, or are they married because they earn more?
    I thought the secret was because I was well feed . It takes a lot of excellent calories to run a big brain like this . TV dinners are not going to cut it .

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    You don't think I know about that young secretary you've been flirting with? My friends told me to divorce you a long time ago. I can do so much better!
    My Sec was so hot if you looked at her very long it would melt the fillings in my teeth .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thiis thread is going to scare Danke into not getting married .........

Do women put on a presentation when they go out in public? Do women want to have sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Do women put on a presentation when they go out in public? Do women want to have sex?
    You're assuming women know what they want.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Thiis thread is going to scare Danke into not getting married .........

all better

My Sec was so hot if you looked at her very long it would melt the fillings in my teeth .
    But could she type?
    What was I thinking?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

So start things off with deception? Do you not see the problem with that right off the bat?
    Of course I do, read what I said again carefully, you misunderstood as there is an either/or here, and then read the next sentence:

That's the whole point of PUA, is to EITHER convince a woman you want a romantic relationship or deceive her. Both of these look the same from the outside and both can be taught by the same practitioner, what changes is what happens after the sex happens and the woman at that point may find out what the man's true intentions were.
    My point was that a guy who is deceiving a girl into a one night stand is going to look the same as a guy who is convincing a girl to begin a long lasting relationship. If they didn't, then the guy who is having a one night stand would not likely be successful.

So no, a romantic relationship would not likely begin with deception, it would begin with a man who are more genuine.. but it's not the PUA who is teaching their clientele to be deceptive or genuine, just how to start things off and get things going. PUAs do not generally train their clientele for either track, that is for the client to decide if they want to have a long term relationship or a one night stand. The reason they are paying is to get to the point where they can make the decision themselves rather than just being alone.

I gotta be honest. I think this is a very selfish, shortsighted mindset. So it's about luring in a woman for sex (or taking the ones who easily offer it)... Then later if you decide you like her, you might consider an actual relationship. If not, you toss her aside as just another notch on your bedpost.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it's only the man who is wrong here. I think it goes both ways. Any woman who subjects herself to that doesn't have much self-respect and has not yet learned important life lessons that come with experience and maturity. Although I think what you described is very common (it is the way of this fallen world)…. that shallow, worldly mindset leads to emptiness, heartache, regret, and all sorts of other problems. It's bad for your soul, and although in the short term you may think it's fun, I guarantee you that it has long-term ramifications that you might not understand until many years later. That is, if you ever finally graduate (as Jules put it) and begin to view things in an entirely different way.

All that said, I don't mean to be too hard on you… It's just my honest pov and of course I don't expect you to agree.
    I actually agree with you completely here, women (in particular) who subject themselves to endless hookups often leads to empty, non-fulfillment, regret and everything you said. That is why a lot of genuine guys, like myself, who would like to have REAL relationships with these women, we watch them fall for these PUA types and so we go to the PUAs and say, "hey, what are you doing to get these women that you throw away? Because we would like to catch them and keep them"

The funny part is you are lumping me in with PUAs and you still think after all this time I just want to hookup.. lol... Did you really not read the last couple paragraphs of my last post about my last serious relationship?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I can see choosing the right one could be very problematic today for you young men . I know there are probably not a lot of young ladies out there like Angela , Lily , Working Poor , Euphemia , Lucille , Lindsey ,etc etc . , but if you can find one it is worth it . Do not be in a hurry .
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-16-2018 at 06:58 PM.

I can see choosing the right one could be very problematic today for you young men . I know there are probably not a lot of young ladies out there like Angela , Lily , Working Poor , Euphemia , Lucille , Lindsey ,etc etc . , but if you can find one it is worth it . Do not be in a hurry .
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

You left out Suz from the list. Is there something you know that we don't know? In my country, that would make u #1 suspect for the disappearance of Suz

And this

I am confused, why are people posting images of white horses and unicorns? Its supposed to be a White Knight not white horse/unicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    This goes here, since the content of this skit so perfectly fits with the direction this thread has taken.

Please note I post this with tongue firmly planted in cheek and in the hope that it will inject some levity into an otherwise contentious thread.

Ha ha; good deliveries on live TV without missing a beat:

Jane Curtin: Dan, times change and so does the nature of relationships. People are reluctant to get married these days and looking at divorce statistics, who can blame them. But the lack of a piece of paper does not neccessarily mean a lack of a total commitment. A woman is this modern-day relationship may well give up all her personal pursuits, as Michelle Marvin claims she did, to give her full support to her man's career. And Michelle Marvin is just asking that the courts recognize that reality. Dan, there's an old saying: "Behind every successful man there's a woman." A loving, giving, caring woman. But you wouldn't know about that, Dan, because there's no old saying about what's behind a miserable failure. [ gives a look of arrogance ]

Dan Aykroyd: Jane, you ignorant slut! Bagged-out, dried-up, slunken meat like you and Michelle Triola know the rules. If you want a contract, sign on the dotted line. Oh, but let's all shed a tear for poor Michelle Triola. There was only testimony that she had sexual intercourse over forty times with another man while living with actor Lee Marvin. But I suppose that sort of fashionable promiscuting means nothing to you, Jane, who hops from bed to bed with the frequency of a cheap ham radio. But hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn, and Michelle Triola, like a screeching, squealing, reptatious swamp sow is after actor Lee Marvin's last three million dollars. I guess what you and Michelle are saying is that when you're on your backs, the meter is running. Well, please spare us, gals, and tell us the rate's at the top. Then we can choose which two bit tarts and bargain basement sluts to shack up with.

Jane Curtin: That's the news. Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

And in that same vein. Different type of deliveries, but some funny lines in this one:

Ida Lee Nagger: I'm sick and tired about you lookin' at them other women. I know what's on that mind of yourn!

Vern: Look, every since we was married, I ain't never looked at another woman. You're enough to discourage anybody!
    By the way, I'm gonna take you to Ashland City with me. I'm going over there to the Loafer's Roast.

Ida Lee Nagger: How come you want me to go along?

Vern: I don't want you to go along. But, if I take ya, then I won't have to kiss you good-bye!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I am confused, why are people posting images of white horses and unicorns? Its supposed to be a White Knight not white horse/unicorn.
    I believe AF and company are stating that a good woman is as hard to find as a unicorn, I'm not sure how that is a response to the white knight response to Oyarde.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I believe AF and company are stating that a good woman is as hard to find as a unicorn, I'm not sure how that is a response to the white knight response to Oyarde.
    Ah I see, my confusion was due to the fact that the pic they were replying to was that of the white knight in chess. Plus what oyarde was doing is known as white knighting

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I am confused, why are people posting images of white horses...

The white knight a chess analogy. Here's the rest:

pawn = you
    queen = divorced wife; or, the most powerful piece on the board
    king = not you, but the government judge who rules against you
    bishop = forget praying, pawn; you haven't got a prayer
    rook/castle = A man's home is his castle. Until the court decrees it to the queen.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

It is a shame about Danke not being married . I was hoping he would send his kids her for summer camp so they could learn useful skills .

Oyarde isn't a "white knight" he's a cryptozooligist.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    The white knight a chess analogy. Here's the rest:

pawn = you
    queen = divorced wife; or, the most powerful piece on the board
    king = not you, but the government judge who rules against you
    bishop = forget praying, pawn; you haven't got a prayer
    rook/castle = A man's home is his castle. Until the court decrees it to the queen.

Never knew where the meaning came from. Not a chess player at all, my dad tried to teach me how to play once and I swear it was harder than physical chemistry. But thanks for the trivia info

This could be a gag, or trolling, since the author is anonymous.

At any rate, it's for sale: a handbook for woemen instructing how to make accusations stick, regardless of truth, in order to destroy a man's career, reputation and standing.

Instead of bitching at me ladies, for doing nothing more than offering practical advice to protect from such attacks, why don't you track down and expose that person, who is making money off of instructing people how to rig the legal and media system to destroy men's lives.

How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN): A Handbook Paperback – February 7, 2018

https://www.amazon.com/How-Destroy-M.../dp/099982032X

A wave of sexual misconduct allegations about powerful men have exploded recently in the media (e.g., the news, Twitter #MeToo, etc.). A bold social movement has begun with brave women coming forward and being applauded for speaking out and sharing their stories of abuse, discrimination, and harassment. As a result, accused men like Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose, and dozens more have been removed from power and are suffering the consequences.

In How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN), Dr. Angela Confidential (a business psychologist, consultant, and human resource professional) empowers women with a step-by-step guide for destroying a man’s reputation and removing him from power.

In easy to understand terms, the handbook reveals and explains the fundamental dynamics between allegations, the media, and authority as they relate to male misconduct in today’s society. It also unveils and details practical real-world methods for leveraging allegations, media, and authorities to dethrone a man from power.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast