Thread: A Trump voctory is vital to the Liberty movement

A Trump voctory is vital to the Liberty movement

not because of Trump.

but look at the scenarios:

if Trump wins, probably 1 term. Rand or Justin could run in 2020, Trump likely 1 term. he would have a friendly SCOTUS, and a House with a Speaker other than Ryan

if Hillary wins the SCOTUS is gone until 2035 at least, Ryan is firmly in control, probably the GOP nominee against Kaine, and Kaine would win

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think Hillary is a guarantee 2 term president, that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    There won't be a 2nd term for Her.

She'll get us all killed before the end of her first.

Never in my life have I witnessed anyone more eager for nuclear war.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    not because of Trump.

if Trump wins, probably 1 term. Rand or Justin could run in 2020, Trump likely 1 term. he would have a friendly SCOTUS, and a House with a Speaker other than Ryan

if Hillary wins the SCOTUS is gone until 2035 at least, Ryan is firmly in control, probably the GOP nominee against Kaine, and Kaine would win
    Pure speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    There won't be a 2nd term for Her.

She'll get us all killed before the end of her first.

Never in my life have I witnessed anyone more eager for nuclear war.
    Hillary in a position of power already has shown a reckless disregard for human life, that bitch is scary.

not because of Trump.

Let me get this straight, you think the republican party guy Rand after not withdrawing his endorsement of trump would run against him after his first term? not going to happen. If Trump wins the election, then the only challenger he would be getting is from the dem/ third party. Ron maybe but I don't see this Rand challenging a sitting republican president in an election.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    There won't be a 2nd term for Her. She'll get us all killed before the end of her first. Never in my life have I witnessed anyone more eager for nuclear war.
    It will be race: Hillary racing to launch world war before she can be impeached.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Bill didn't start a nuclear war in his first 2 terms, what makes you think he will in his 3rd? I think Rand will keep his senate seat while the state goes Blue in the general election. After that the "liberty" wing will be one of the more viable ways of being elected Republican. I don't know any other way of it getting any better for us then Rand Paul becoming popular with Republicans because he isn't a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Hillary in a position of power already has shown a reckless disregard for human life, that bitch is scary.
    Stock up... it's going to happen...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

not because of Trump.

I'm missing how any of that will be good for Liberty,, even if your wishful thinking were true.

Trump will do whatever he is told by TPTB,, if he is elected. Or he will be dead.
    I never thought he was doing anything but trolling the GOP.

quite successfully though
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If Bill didn't start a nuclear war in his first 2 terms, what makes you think he will in his 3rd?
    Oh for those who have been living under a rock these past few years, maybe its because Hitlary is vowing to take actions that lead directly to that. For instance : Clinton Vows No-Fly Zone Over Syria

Which even the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff asserts means open war with Russia:

Or perhaps as Green Party Jill Stein Explains:
    “The wars have gotten bigger, we are now bombing seven countries. … It is now Hillary Clinton that wants to start an air war with Russia over Syria by calling for a no fly zone. … We have 2000 nuclear missiles on hairtrigger alert. … Under Hillary Clinton, we could slide into nuclear war very quickly from her declared policy in Syria. I sure won't sleep well at night if Donald Trump is elected, but I sure won't sleep well at night if Hillary Clinton elected. … On the issue of war and nuclear weapons, it is actually Hillary's policies which are much scarier than Donald Trump who does not want to go to war with Russia. He wants to seek modes of working together, which is the route that we need to follow not to go into confrontation and nuclear war with Russia.”

Or perhaps it is because Hillary is a psychopathic murderer who has supported and advocated war and aggression for decades from the complete devastation of Yugoslavia based upon lies, to Iraq, Afghanistan, Honduras, Libya, Ukraine (and dozens of smaller aggressions); because of her funding and arming of terrorists and her regime change operations; because of her open belligerent threats against Iran, China, Russia; because of her insatiable affinity to use military force; because of her continuous policies of provocation with sanctions, threats, lies, accusations, military expansion, expansion of NATO, economic warfare, use of military force .... Because Hitlary is a psychopath. "Hillary is a murderer. A mass murderer. By proxy, yes – but a murderer, nonetheless. Eager to have people killed. .. Hillary has ordered people killed. Has literally reveled in the murder-by-sodomy of Quaddafi, which she helped to orchestrate. ... If she is elected, more people will die – a certainty." http://ericpetersautos.com/2016/08/0...ed-difference/

Or perhaps in addition to her psychopathic tendencies, she has motivation. Hillary has criminal activity and corruption so vast and so deep and so pronounced (which will not end when she gets more power) that she has motive to pursue any wag the dog option to distract from her crimes, and enable her to consolidate executive power and thus her grip over the nation.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 10-22-2016 at 09:06 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Oh for those who have been living under a rock these past few years, maybe its because Hitlary is vowing to take actions that lead directly to that. For instance : Clinton Vows No-Fly Zone Over Syria
    Why do you think Trump campaigned against Ron Paul in 2011 for Mitt Romney as a neocon and changed his tune? There is nothing Trump won't do that isn't part of the neocon anti Russia agenda that is provoking world war 3. The only thing that was stopping us from the neocon agenda was Rand Paul.

Why do you think Trump campaigned against Ron Paul in 2011 for Mitt Romney as a neocon and changed his tune? There is nothing Trump won't do that isn't part of the neocon anti Russia agenda that is provoking world war 3. The only thing that was stopping us from the neocon agenda was Rand Paul.
    (sigh...)
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nikcers again"
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

BS, it doesn't matter who wins.

We have no idea who Trump would appoint to scotus. Just a few short years ago he was a liberal democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    The GOP will never win the presidency again until they nominate a Paul or a Paul equivalent. The Trump nomination was a guarantee for Hillary to win at least 1 term. Trump is the Clinton's manchurian candidate. He isn't even trying to win at this point. Chris Wallace did a better job debating Hillary than did Trump and he was the moderator.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ummmm...you didn't rebut what @AZJoe said. He's right that Hillary threatened war with Russia with her no fly zone over Syria comment in a way that Bill never did. Bill is sleazy. Hillary is evil. Changing the subject to "Trump sucks too" doesn't change the fact that Hillary is bringing us to the brink of world war 3 at breakneck speed. Bill got off on Monica Lewinsky. Hillary get's off on death.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

not because of Trump.

Don't tell that to us. Tell that to Trump. He's the one throwing the election.