Page 80 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,400 of 4737

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Redskins in FG range , trail by three with 40 seconds remaining

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jags at packer 45 with 2 to play , trail by 4

Final , Up and Coming NFC East power Giants 27 Used to be Eagles 17, still in the hunt , Redskins .Tied w/ Lions @ 27 with 16 seconds to play , looks headed to OT

Jags are 4th and 26 from midfield with one min to play , looks like packers will beat this difficult team by 4

Lions win with 59 yard FG 30 - 27 . Washington falls, remains near the cellar with that other team failing to join the leaders Eagles & Giants .

Bucs outscore Carolina 29 - 6 in second half to win 46 - 23

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Wide right
    Do you really find it fun knowing that most of your wins come via technicality? Most people I know who do this do it for fun and don't take it too seriously. Its ok, you can disqualify a pick made 1 min into kick off before any scores have been made and also pick made 3 hrs before kickoff if it makes you feel better. You are definitely living up to the NFL moniker as the no fun league. Keep it up the stern attitude, it would be supremely juicy beating you with all the shenanigan and if I lose, I can sleep well knowing that you got ahead due to technicalities.

Its a win win for me

Week 10

oyarde wins
    Anti G oyarde tebowlives winner
    Titans Titans Colts Colts
    Packers Packers Packers Packers
    Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers
    Browns Browns Browns Browns
    Eagles Eagles Eagles Giants
    Lions Lions Lions Lions
    Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders
    Dolphins Dolphins Chargers Dolphins
    Cardinals
    Bills Cardinals
    Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers
    Saints Saints Saints Saints

Rams Seahawks Rams
    9 9 8 12
    Ravens Ravens Ravens Ravens
    Bears Vikings Vikings Vikings

Rk Wins
    1 tebowlives 6
    2 oyarde 6
    3 Anti G 2
    4 D Seg* 1
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-17-2020 at 09:20 AM.

Looks like the Great Oyarde only goes 5- 2 to start . College ball has been a bit better for me this year .

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Do you really find it fun knowing that most of your wins come via technicality? Most people I know who do this do it for fun and don't take it too seriously. Its ok, you can disqualify a pick made 1 min into kick off before any scores have been made and also pick made 3 hrs before kickoff if it makes you feel better. You are definitely living up to the NFL moniker as the no fun league. Keep it up the stern attitude, it would be supremely juicy beating you with all the shenanigan and if I lose, I can sleep well knowing that you got ahead due to technicalities.

Its a win win for me
    You've been called out by 2 people. Own it and quit making things up. Of course I'm not allowing it. Nothing to do with before the kickoff of the afternoon games. This weeks games, the deadline for the Sunday picks is noon central. You don't get to make the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Bucs outscore Carolina 29 - 6 in second half to win 46 - 23
    I turned over to that game right before Jones' 98 yard run. And the first play a pick. It broke open quick.

You've been called out by 2 people. Own it and quit making things up. Of course I'm not allowing it. Nothing to do with before the kickoff of the afternoon games. This weeks games, the deadline for the Sunday picks is noon central. You don't get to make the rules.
    I get it, your non answer says it all. What was supposed to be a fun, forum, fantasy setup ends up being "who can cross their T's and dot the I's" league. You are the best in that department and nobody here can hold a candle to your impeccable skills. You are truly the biggest winner.

Arizona

Picked the Rams to beat the Seahawks.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I get it, your non answer says it all.
    It was a specific answer with proof you didn't submit your picks on time.

What was supposed to be a fun, forum, fantasy setup ends up being "who can cross their T's and dot the I's" league.
    No it's not. that's just something you made up because you are too irresponsible to get your picks in on time and I refuse to let you rewrite the rules. Quit crying.
    You are the best in that department and nobody here can hold a candle to your impeccable skills. You are truly the biggest winner.
    I hold everyone to the same standards. Self entitled much?.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-15-2020 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Picked the Rams to beat the Seahawks.
    That pulled you into a tie with oyarde. Bears win you take the win. Vikings win oyarde picks up the win and I believe that would give him wins 3 weeks in a row
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-15-2020 at 06:40 PM.

The Great Oyarde

Now my favorite part of the evening , watching the pats get beat

Bears are tough but I don't think their QB is coming through. As early as this game is, it is big for the Vikings wild card hopes. Chi has only played the Lions in division and won. Minnesota has beat the Lions and split with Green Bay. Minnesota has enough weapons on offense to go somewhere. Dalvin Cook is the best RB in the NFC
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-15-2020 at 06:50 PM.

Week 10

Anti G oyarde tebowlives winner
    Titans Titans Colts Colts
    Packers Packers Packers Packers
    Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers
    Browns Browns Browns Browns
    Eagles Eagles Eagles Giants
    Lions Lions Lions Lions
    Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders
    Dolphins Dolphins Chargers Dolphins
    Cardinals
    Bills Cardinals
    Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers
    Saints Saints Saints Saints

Rams Seahawks Rams
    9 9 8 12
    Ravens Ravens Ravens
    Bears Vikings Vikings

Rk Wins
    1 tebowlives 6
    2 oyarde 5
    3 Anti G 2
    4 D Seg* 1
    He removes me from the league, trying to win via technicality? I really wish I can understand how you are enjoying any of this. I know I beat you last year with you disqualifying me from 2 weeks and about a half dozen games on several weeks and I figured you really got butt hurt from it but your actions now tell me that it didn't just hurt, I might have left a scar on you. I didn't gloat or anything but I relished in the fact that I beat the stickler for rules even after he threw everything at me

Stop taking yourself too seriously punchy, this is supposed to be a fun league amongst mates and all you did was turn it into a work assignment. Sadly, none of the people remaining would say anything about it. They are probably too submissive/docile and/or afraid to be kicked by the strict league leader. You know, you might even win this coming league but everyone with eyes knows its was due to your ability to dig into the rules and disqualify your opponents and not due to your picking skills.

He removes me from the league,
    Because you try to cheat too much by submitting late picks and you make up excuses. The VPN thing was such a bad one it was hilarious.

trying to win via technicality? I really wish I can understand how you are enjoying any of this.
    It's not about me enjoying this. Quit making things up you lying little cry baby. "The rules aren't supposed to apply to me" waaahhhhhhh
    I know I beat you last year with you disqualifying me from 2 weeks and about a half dozen games on several weeks and I figured you really got butt hurt from it but your actions now tell me that it didn't just hurt, I might have left a scar on you. I didn't gloat or anything but I relished in the fact that I beat the stickler for rules even after he threw everything at me
    lmao WTF are you lying about?

Stop taking yourself too seriously punchy, this is supposed to be a fun league amongst mates and all you did was turn it into a work assignment.
    If it's too hard for you to get your picks in on time, you shouldn't get involved. Only an entitled juvenile would think the rules don't apply to him.

Sadly, none of the people remaining would say anything about it.
    Is that why oyarde called you out ~40 minutes into the first games by saying, "About time for john g to send in his picks". Which was funny.

They are probably too submissive/docile and/or afraid to be kicked by the strict league leader.
    They are adults who follow the rules and accept the consequences for their actions by not asking for special favors like an entitled crybaby

You know, you might even win this coming league but everyone with eyes knows its was due to your ability to dig into the rules and disqualify your opponents and not due to your picking skills.
    So following the very simple and easy to understand rules is bad and you get to submit your picks whenever you want???? Maybe that's how they run things on Pussy Island where you're from but that isn't how it works here. You don't get to make the rules here.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-16-2020 at 01:16 PM.

NFL Week 11 picks:

Seattle>Arizona
    Washington>Cincinnati
    New Orleans>Atlanta
    Jacksonville<Pittsburgh
    Houston<New England
    Cleveland>Philadelphia
    Carolina<Detroit
    Baltimore<Tennessee
    Los Angeles Chargers>New York Jets
    Minnesota>Dallas
    Indianapolis<Green Bay
    Las Vegas<Kansas City
    Tampa Bay>Los Angeles Rams
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seachickens , browns , Falcons , Bengals , Carolina , Steelers , Ravens , Texans , Dolphins , Chargers , Colts , Vikings , Chiefs , Bucs

Week 11

Thu Cardinals @ Seahawks
    Sun Falcons @ Saints
    Sun Steelers @ Jaguars
    Sun Lions @ Panthers
    Sun Bengals @ Team
    Sun Patriots @ Texans
    Sun Eagles @ Browns
    Sun Titans @ Ravens
    Sun Jets @ Chargers
    Sun Dolphins @ Broncos
    Sun Packers @ Colts
    Sun Cowboys @ Vikings
    Sun Chiefs @ Vegas
    Mon Rams @ Buccaneers

Seahawks
    Falcons
    Steelers
    Panthers
    Bengals
    Texans
    Browns
    Titans
    Chargers
    Dolphins
    Packers
    Cowboys
    Chiefs
    Buccaneers

Week 11

Anti G oyarde tebowlives
    Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks
    Saints Falcons Falcons
    Steelers Steelers Steelers
    Lions Panthers Panthers
    Hogskins Bengals Bengals
    Patriots Texans Texans
    Browns Browns Browns
    Titans Ravens Titans
    Chargers Chargers Chargers
    Dolphins Dolphins Dolphins
    Packers Colts Packers
    Vikings Vikings Cowboys
    Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
    Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers

Rk Wins
    1 tebowlives 6
    2 oyarde 6
    3 Anti G 2
    4 D Seg* 1

* On the Leagues Indefinitely Suspended list
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-19-2020 at 01:51 PM.

I'll see if AG will chip in on a participation trophy for John G since tebowlives isnt making him feel welcome enough .

I'm picking Miami to beat Denver.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I'll see if AG will chip in on a participation trophy for John G since tebowlives isnt making him feel welcome enough .
    As long as the trophy has no ties to the league since there is no authority to do so in the league Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm picking Miami to beat Denver.
    done

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.