Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Sweden, who would believe this?': Trump cites non-existent terror attack

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    The fake news is saying he said a terrorist attack happened. He didn't. You guys simply do not understand how President Trump operates. Sweden is quite the talk of the town now, do you know what for?

This isn't criticizing, it's a lie. President Trump never said terrorist attack. People who understand President Trump understand what he just did, and why he said it.

I know why, and I could understand criticism against it, if it came from understanding of why. But instead, its just a bunch of "OMG!, Trump lied, kind of, not really."

Robert68 has the best criticism of it.

You, CPUd, Ender, and Zippy, just mindlessly parrot the lie, and you missed out on the why. So you criticize the lie that wasn't, fail, and fail for an opportunity for real criticism. And do you know why? You really aren't smart enough to know how to level criticism. You guys are President Trump's useful idiots! Did you know Breitbart helped found Huffington Post? He spent years setting it up. Do you know why he did that?

If you research it, you'll see how big of idiots you four really are. You are being used by your enemy, fools. It's laughable.
    I never said: "Trump lied oh my gerwd!!!" I quoted exactly what he said- and my question is: what in the hell was that? What about Sweden last night?

And quit with the name-calling- I've had enough of that $#@!.

And I agree about Robert68.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Do you believe "diversity" is a code word for "white genocide"?
    No. Look at my post history, and don't accuse me of being a racist again. It's quite liberal on race issues.

But go ahead, call me a racist. The strategy (the grand one, not your personal one) is working brilliantly.

Do you know what a fascist is? He is a reactionary. Do you know how he gains power? By marginalizing a group and attacking it. You think Muslims are the only group on the crosshairs?

Nope, he is going after the dumb activists and dumb keyboard commandos too, (if you were smart, you could avoid it, but instead, you just prove who you are. He is casting light on all the demons, the liars, and the deceivers). The entire media deception campaign is in his crosshairs, and he is doing that putin kung fu $#@!. He is using his enemies against themselves. He defeated the entire MSM. And he is letting them dig their own graves too. Double entendre indeed. Line up, shills. Don't forget your towels.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No. Look at my post history, and don't accuse me of being a racist again. It's quite liberal on race issues.

But go ahead, call me a racist. The strategy (the grand one, not your personal one) is working brilliantly.

Do you know what a fascist is? He is a reactionary. Do you know how he gains power? By marginalizing a group and attacking it. You think Muslims are the only group on the crosshairs?

Nope, he is going after the dumb activists and dumb keyboard commandos too, (if you were smart, you could avoid it, but instead, you just prove who you are. He is casting light on all the demons, the liars, and the deceivers). The entire media deception campaign is in his crosshairs, and he is doing that putin kung fu $#@!. He is using his enemies against themselves. He defeated the entire MSM. And he is letting them dig their own graves too. Double entendre indeed. Line up, shills. Don't forget your towels.
    In your opinion, who's doing the raping?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And I agree about Robert68.
    Do you have any idea why, idealist? Do you know the realist reason why? Of course you don't.

Banned

Blog Entries
    In your opinion, who's doing the raping?
    I have a post history. Indeed, I think the Cologne rapes came up a year ago. Many were saying it was all Muslims, and I was saying that is ridiculous, because white guys rape on new years eve too.

But you brought up the word, didn't you? Trump didn't say terrorist attack, but he didn't say rape either. Which one did the world hear? Not the one you, and your MSM lackeys spoke.

Befuddled and fidoodled again, CPUd.

I have a post history. Indeed, I think the Cologne rapes came up a year ago. Many were saying it was all Muslims, and I was saying that is ridiculous, because white guys rape on new years eve too.

But you brought up the word, didn't you? Trump didn't say terrorist attack, but he didn't say rape either. Which one did the world hear? Not the one you, and your MSM lackeys spoke.

Befuddled and fidoodled again, CPUd.
    It was a simple question
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Banned

Blog Entries
    It was a simple question
    As I stated, Many were saying it was all Muslims, and I was saying that is ridiculous, because white guys rape on new years eve too.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    He never said or mentioned a terror attack. Thanks for spreading fake news Zippy.
    When the next sentences are talking about places that are well known Terror attacks it's only natural to assume he was talking about terror attacks in Sweden.
    At least in this case he was only insinuating an attack, not totally made up like Bowling Green.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Do you have any idea why, idealist? Do you know the realist reason why? Of course you don't.
    Do I know the real reason @robert68 said:

He was fearmongering hard in that speech. That always serves the end of strengthening the police state.
    Of course.

Trump is a police-state-kinda-guy and fear helps him keep the populace filled with fear and in compliance.
    There is no spoon.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    assume
    Especially when the media tells them that is what to assume. But you forget, the media is hated by a large majority of Americans. So they didn't believe the media, and instead found the real message sent.

And I'd like to help you guys out more, and let you understand, but the deep state is the real enemy, and you all its unwitting lackeys. It's about helping trumps state defeat the deep state, or the deep state defeating the trump state. Both end up a police state upon victory, but I assure you the Trump police state is far preferable to the deep police state win.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Do I know the real reason @robert68 said:

Of course.

Trump is a police-state-kinda-guy and fear helps him keep the populace filled with fear and in compliance.
    shallow. No wonder you still appreciate propaganda as truth. You have no real understanding of how it functions, much less how the new propaganda functions.
    Last edited by UWDude; 02-20-2017 at 01:10 AM.

shallow. No wonder you still appreciate propaganda as truth. You have no real understanding of how it functions, much less how the new propaganda functions.
    I understand propaganda and media very well- I deal in it everyday.

Here is my POV on Trump-

Is Trump Honeymoon Over Yet?
    Jack Perry

Is the honeymoon over yet? At this last press conference, Trump just said he’s going to build the biggest military the United States has ever seen or had. And, what, he’ll do it using double coupons and shopping wisely, I suppose? There is only ONE way a military gets built and that’s with money. Specifically, tax dollars. Wake up. This is neocon warehouse overstock with a new label. And if this was anyone but Trump, the people that usually whine about military spending would blow a head gasket. More to the point, the bigger a military gets, the bigger the temptation to use it gets.

Then he’s alluded to the creation of new federal police agencies to deal with crime. Plus, he’s referenced the need to “do something” about drugs. Meaning, the War On Drugs is going into extra innings. I would imagine tanks and APCs on the streets are not far behind. Why not? There are reports that he’s weighing the option of using National Guard troops to round up illegals. What’s wrong with that, you say? Because it sets a precedent, people. Once you’re using any military force to enforce laws, you’re already a police state. I guess the usual Cassandras are too busy cheering it because it’s “their guy” doing it.

Look, people, it’s already too late. Too many are drinking the Kool-Aid, willing to overlook the authoritarian Big State despot right in front of their faces just because he’s doing a few things they like. And you think this won’t set precedents for the future? (That is, if the End Game isn’t revealed sooner.) Now, rather than abide by the checks-and-balances of the judicial branch and let go of the refugee ban, he’s said he’s going to write a different executive order next week. Again, precedents. Let’s see everyone applaud executive orders when a Democrat gets in and uses one to ban the importation of all firearms. He or she will say, “Well, gosh, Trump banned people from coming in, so we can surely ban guns from coming in. And we’re not saying you can’t own a gun, we’re just saying it has to be American made here in the United States. By an American company.” Then when a federal court challenges it, he or she just writes another. Can’t happen? Just wait.

Look, if this was Hillary doing this, we’d hear screams of outrage. Especially the part about increased federal police power and the possible use of military force to enforce a law on American streets. What’s wrong with that? Well, once you’ve said it’s okay to use National Guard to round up illegals, it then becomes okay to use them to confiscate guns the government says are illegal. Or man “security checkpoints” to “deter crime” in cities. Before you know it, there’s a tank at every intersection and everyone sits there and looks shocked and acts like they don’t know how this happened. And, right, just what we need. More federal police agencies on top of that. And people are cheering this on like it’s a good thing?! What was it, just a year ago people were on here complaining about the militarization of the police? So, what, it’s okay now? Because it’s “your guy” doing it?

I think a lot of people have gotten a contact high on Trump’s power. And people that ought to know better.
    11:39 am on February 17, 2017 Email Jack Perry
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog...honeymoon-yet/

Kiss the Trump ass all you want- I refuse.
    There is no spoon.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I understand propaganda and media very well- I deal in it everyday.

Here is my POV on Trump-

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog...honeymoon-yet/

Kiss the Trump ass all you want- I refuse.
    Of course you would tell me your PoV on Trump was actually written by someone else. The idealist read books, and gains knowledge of philosophies, but never gains wisdom.

And nope. Article is wrong. Lew rockwell is only surface scratching like the rest of the media and old guard intelligentsia.

And I'd like to help you guys out more, and let you understand, but the deep state is the real enemy, and you all its unwitting lackeys. It's about helping trumps state defeat the deep state, or the deep state defeating the trump state. Both end up a police state upon victory, but I assure you the Trump police state is far preferable to the deep police state win.
    LOL this some sigworthy $#@! right here

I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Especially when the media tells them that is what to assume. But you forget, the media is hated by a large majority of Americans. So they didn't believe the media, and instead found the real message sent.

Thank you for stating the obvious.

LOL this some sigworthy $#@! right here
    Do you support the Deep State?

breaking!

What happened in Sweden last night revealed!

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In perspective:

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Trump is right. Sweden is a mess. And him triggering them this way gets the truth out. Beautiful.
    In tube it doesn't even look like that bad of a misspeak . . .
    and right - it gives attention to the immigration/deportation/border security situation - AND a new haircut/hairstyle (?)

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    breaking!

What happened in Sweden last night revealed!

Swedish media is having some fun with this, collecting twitter and social media activity and parody
    - of course, they also cover that Melania was with him

http://www.msn.com/sv-se/nyheter/utr...mage=AAn7RNM|4

"Look what happened in Sweden LAST NIGHT. Sweden!"

So what part of "last night" do we not understand? Trump DID say that. It's recorded and not "fake news".
    Trump was referring to the friday night story on Tucker Carlsons show...'LAST NIGHT'....i agree Trump should have mentioned the Friday show on Fox, but i knew EXACTLY what he was talking about....funny how people only listen half way, then go off the rails before checking for themselves...

carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I love the fits that Trump trolls throw any time anyone criticizes the regime.
    and i love the rug biting libs who thrash and trash and bust and burn over the fact nearly 63 million americans voted for Trump...i love the ass hurt you are feeling. Do you have a vid of yourself flaggelating yourself yet?...post it here for the laughs it will bring me..

thanks...

Listen, not seeing the Tucker Carlson piece, I did watch the video. The implication was that something happened in Sweden last night. Do I think it's a mis-spoke, yes. Not a big deal. However anyone anti Trump is going to jump all over it pointing out his mistake no matter how trivial. This happened to Obama and every politician in office.

The MSM making a big deal when it's nothing more than SNL news worthy.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Of course you would tell me your PoV on Trump was actually written by someone else. The idealist read books, and gains knowledge of philosophies, but never gains wisdom.

And nope. Article is wrong. Lew rockwell is only surface scratching like the rest of the media and old guard intelligentsia.
    That wasn't written by Rockwell- reading is your friend.

And if you ever really looked at other people's opinions on the forum, instead of investing your own whatever-makes-you-feel-better attitude, and stop with the name-calling you'd know exactly what my position is and always has been:

Haven't seen much hope in that direction from Mr Police State Trump.
    Last edited by Ender; 02-20-2017 at 09:41 AM.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Listen, not seeing the Tucker Carlson piece, I did watch the video. The implication was that something happened in Sweden last night. Do I think it's a mis-spoke, yes. Not a big deal. However anyone anti Trump is going to jump all over it pointing out his mistake no matter how trivial. This happened to Obama and every politician in office.

The MSM making a big deal when it's nothing more than SNL news worthy.
    I agree 100%- my only reason for even posting about it was the attitude from Trumpsters, not the MSM. And I have never trusted the MSM nor do I trust Trump.
    There is no spoon.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    anyone bashing Trump at this point in his tenure is just ignorant, and licking the buttholes of the liberal propaganda media...enjoy it while you can, because the next meat you eat will be raw crow meat.

That wasn't written by Rockwell- reading is your friend.

And if you ever really looked at other people's opinions on the forum, instead of investing your own whatever-makes-you-feel-better attitude, and stop with the name-calling you'd know exactly what my position is and always has been:

Haven't seen much hope in that direction from Mr Police State Trump.
    and ironically, William Wallace was a Scot, as is Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by robert68 View Post
    He was fearmongering hard in that speech. That always serves the end of strengthening the police state.
    You are presuming to know the man's intent. You could be right... or not.

What if he believes it?

What if he is correct?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    and ironically, William Wallace was a Scot, as is Trump.
    And I am a Scot/Cherokee.
    There is no spoon.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast