Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three things that make Donald Trump an honest President

Three things that make Donald Trump an honest President

1) He has never held any public office nor any military background. Only president-elect/president to do so.

2) Won't take a Presidents salary. JFK and Herbert Hoover did this. George Washington considered it.

3) Proposing term limits for Congressman. Ron Paul and Rand Paul proposed this.

So what's wrong with that?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    He's Hitler mwarblemwarblegarblegarble!!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

How am I wrong?
    Let's start with he isn't president.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I don't want honesty. I want vengeance. D.C. is a cesspool and must be purified by any means necessary.

I'll add that Ron Paul served in the military and held public office. Next.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

1) He has never held any public office nor any military background. Only president-elect/president to do so.

2) Won't take a Presidents salary. JFK and Herbert Hoover did this. George Washington considered it.

I don't see how any of the 3 makes him an honest president. In fact it's pretty easy to, by doing your own research, find him taking multiple stances on every issue from when the campaign started until now. I don't know what you want to call that, but here in reality, we sure the $#@! don't call it honest.
    I am the spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How am I wrong?
    None of the 3 things listed is about his honesty. All it shows is he may not be as corruptible as most other politicians.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Ron Paul is the rate exception to that rule but most with that background are lining their pockets while in office.

A Statesman doesn't guarantee a libertarian platform but it is guaranteed to be a sincere platform. Plus it opens up a much larger pool of libertarians to become President instead of only a few in Congress and the Senate. There could be a lot of Ron Paul's out there that we don't know about that never ran for office.
    Last edited by dude58677; 11-16-2016 at 04:14 PM.

My take is that Trump is the alpha male that was ridiculed by those arrogant liberals and decided to Run for President. Like a smart man, like a great general, he plotted a strategy.
    He saw Ron Paul being ignored by the media. He saw how Romney doesn't give a $#@! about Trump or Ron Paul. Trump saw that.
    He trial a run in 2012 but because he is smart, he didn't see an opening. It was too soon. After 2012, he plotted some more and registered MAGA brand.
    He polled the electorate and came up with immigration, security, obamacare.
    He exposed the Media as corrupted shills.
    He destroyed the Bushes.
    He saw the Light.
    He wants to drain the Swamp.
    He triggered so many Liberals.
    He is an alpha male who wants to write his name in the history books.

He is honest in his desire to do good. His ego requires it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    My take is that Trump is the alpha male that was ridiculed by those arrogant liberals and decided to Run for President. Like a smart man, like a great general, he plotted a strategy.
    He saw Ron Paul being ignored by the media. He saw how Romney doesn't give a $#@! about Trump or Ron Paul. Trump saw that.
    He trial a run in 2012 but because he is smart, he didn't see an opening. It was too soon. After 2012, he plotted some more and registered MAGA brand.
    He destroyed the Bushes.
    He saw the Light.

Does he taste salty?

He destroyed the Bushes.
    He saw the Light.

he said that a vote for Ron Paul would be a wasted vote and that he would run third party if Ron Paul was the nominee because "he doesn't even think in terms of Iran."

My take is that Trump is the alpha male that was ridiculed by those arrogant liberals and decided to Run for President.
    Donald Trump is an an arrogant liberal.
    Rand Paul for Peace

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Does he taste salty?
    Why does Mordan keep feeding him pineapples?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He destroyed the Bushes.
    He saw the Light.

I've been looking for a good stain remover. What would you suggest?
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I don't want honesty. I want vengeance. D.C. is a cesspool and must be purified by any means necessary.
    I agree. Rudy G. will clean up the mess. Just give him a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    he said that a vote for Ron Paul would be a wasted vote and that he would run third party if Ron Paul was the nominee because "he doesn't even think in terms of Iran."
    Trump was talking strategically, as in he honestly didn't think Ron could have won the election if he got the nomination. Thus given his unelectability (in Trump's opinion), and his "weak" position on Iran, would make voting for him a wasted vote. He was sizing him up as a viable national candidate, not dismissing him as a person. We can disagree with him on the merits, but the point is to keep all the facets of evaluating political candidates in mind, not just the positions.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    None of the 3 things listed is about his honesty. All it shows is he may not be as corruptible as most other politicians.
    Ok that is my point. He is NOT as corruptable. I never said that this is the ultimate goal but we are selling ourselves short by only looking for libertarians in public office. If non-politicians are going to start running for office don't we have a much larger pool to choose from?

SMGDH
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Never knew we had so many people on this forum that can channel the actual inner thoughts of Donald Trump.

I hope these Trump savants made good money on the predictions market when he was the longshot.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    Trump was talking strategically, as in he honestly didn't think Ron could have won the election if he got the nomination. Thus given his unelectability (in Trump's opinion), and his "weak" position on Iran, would make voting for him a wasted vote. He was sizing him up as a viable national candidate, not dismissing him as a person. We can disagree with him on the merits, but the point is to keep all the facets of evaluating political candidates in mind, not just the positions.
    Uh no, Trump was mad because Ron Paul mocked the idea of Trump moderating the debate would be like a gameshow. The idea was to rig the debate and therefore the primary. Then Trump attacks him for siding with Obama on the Iran deal, the neocon talking point they also attacked rand on. We learned from the wikileaks that the Iran deal was done already and they were just waiting for the ink to dry. Trump's son even said he decided to run for President because of the Iran deal.

Last edited by Origanalist; 11-16-2016 at 11:03 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, yes, and yes. I still continue to believe that Ron Paul will win. He has in a way, he will always be the person that I look up to and has changed my life. Yes, Trump has some authoritarian leanings, but he was the closest to all candidates on both sides, (with the exception of Rand of course, who was my first pick...it's just not his time, and he is a great asset to the Senate.) The_donald subreddit was powerful, just like these forums were in 2012 and especially 2008, but as most of us have learned, huge rallies and online support doesn't translate a large amount of votes. I had the fuzzy feels on election night, but one thing i've learned is not to get your hopes up, even though I knew Donald was going to win early on in the evening, I was still pessimistic, but I was so devastated with the voting results despite the money bombs, straw polls, fund raising, and memes that we pumped out. It's been 10 years for me. I fought hard for RP, and I still do, ...we have a long way to go, but I think this is a start. This thread brought one of the biggest smiles on my face on election night.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ve_had_to_ron/

One comment made me chuckle "Donald Trump is Ron Paul's Revenge on the Republican Party"
    Last edited by RonPaulwillWin; 11-17-2016 at 03:44 AM.
    Capitalists can exploit you only with your permission: by trading with you, selling to you, asking you to sell out.

Government exploits you at the point of a gun.

As long as you limit the power of the latter, the former can only exploit by providing better products, services and options. if they collude, then all bets are off. But that is a problem with government--in that case fascism--not capitalism.

-dew

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    Listen to this man. 2015 accounts don't have much credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    I hope these Trump savants made good money on the predictions market when he was the longshot.
    So far, everyone who has bet on Trump succeeding has won yuuuuuge.

And everyone who bet against him is in some stage of mental breakdown right now, including the entirely self-interested barbarian wretches who masquerade as liberty activists.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    So far, everyone who has bet on Trump succeeding has won yuuuuuge.

And everyone who bet against him is in some stage of mental breakdown right now, including the entirely self-interested barbarian wretches who masquerade as liberty activists.
    Trump is helping us destroy the media credibility. The biggest reason why Ron Paul lost. Media Propaganda.

Those three things don't balance the 544,733,635,837 lies

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    I agree. Rudy G. will clean up the mess. Just give him a chance.
    He will send everything to china before anyone can ask any questions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast