Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump new campaign manager says deportation force "to be determined"

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    my god do I have to fill in the blanks for you? He says bring them back LEGALLY, we have a legal immigration system already. You interpret "as fast as possible" to suit your own anti-trump opinion, you assume incorrectly that it means "touchback amnesty". YOU ARE WRONG. Trump says multiple times it has to be FAIR. Putting them at the front of the line is NOT FAIR.
    Oh for crying out loud. WHEN THIS EXACT PLAN WAS PUT FORWARD BY KAY BAILOUT HUTCHINSON IT WAS CALLED TOUCH BACK AMNESTY IDIOT!

I didn't make the term up. And it is amnesty. Now, let me fill in the blank for you. The only way Trump could keep his promise to bring back the "good" illegal immigrants "rapidly" is to put them ahead of those who didn't already come here. That's a simple fact. It is NOT rapid to come here through the legal process. As for what's "fair" that is subjective. You don't think it's fair for someone who came here illegally to be put in front of someone who hasn't come here at all. But how the hell do you know your definition of "fair" is the same as Trump's definition of fair? YOU ACTUALLY DO NOT KNOW THAT! You see Donald Trump thinks it is "fair" for a private developer to force you to sell your land through eminent domain so that he can build a shopping mall and increase (maybe) the tax value of the land! Now I don't think that's fair but Donald Trump thinks that is fair.

Back to immigration. Someone, like Donald Trump, who can in his mind justify forcing you to sell your land when you don't want to as being "fair" could also justify saying "Hey. It's fair for this illegal immigrant who worked hard for 10 years and paid taxes and learned the language and has already assimilated and is established to be put in front of the line of someone who wants to come here legally but doesn't speak English and has no marketable skills."

Please stop your delusional anti-trump bias.
    Please stop your delusional pro-trump bias.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    Rand Paul believes 0% of hispanics are on welfare.
    Provide a quote where Rand Paul said that or temp ban yourself for a week for libel. I have never heard anybody say that 0% of hispanics are on welfare or 0% of any ethnic group is on welfare.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4_God_N_Country View Post
    Kellyanne Conway is bad for the core Trump supporters. If they change their stance on immigration I will not vote for Trump.
    Clarification. When you say "they" as in "If they change their stance on immigration" do you mean the Trump campaign or the core Trump supporters? Because there is no "they" when it comes to the stance of the Trump campaign. It's just Trump. And I would say that for any campaign. And what some of us have been saying for months now, but core Trump supporters refuse to hear, is that Trump has been all over the map on a lot of issues. But core Trump supporters keep "filling in the blank" to make Trump only say what they (the core supporters) want him to say.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Oh for crying out loud. WHEN THIS EXACT PLAN WAS PUT FORWARD BY KAY BAILOUT HUTCHINSON IT WAS CALLED TOUCH BACK AMNESTY IDIOT!

Rand/Hutchison proposed caving to Democrats when they were strongest in 2007 & 2009 & 2013 when the Democrats offering to rape the GOP(with a condom); their so called migrant concessions.

I think an interesting tactic would be if Gary Johnson dropped out & let Darrell Castle only steal Trump votersn basically every issue.

I think with his bike & his spandex he can't check his ego.

Provide a quote where Rand Paul said that or temp ban yourself for a week for libel. I have never heard anybody say that 0% of hispanics are on welfare or 0% of any ethnic group is on welfare.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...mark-krikorian

Growing up in Texas I never met a Latino who wasn’t working.

While this kind of flattery is expected when politicians pander to any kind of group, in this case it’s not true. The latest data show that 65.4 percent of U.S.-born Hispanics over age 16 have a job, and 68.4 percent of Hispanic immigrants (legal and illegal) do, compared with 69.3 percent for the country as a whole.
    Last edited by RandallFan; 08-23-2016 at 02:16 AM.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Brown shirts? SS?

Growing up in Texas I never met a Latino who wasn’t working.
    I've never met a Latino who wasn't working either. That doesn't mean I believe no Latinos are on welfare. For one thing there are people on welfare who work. For another there are a lot of Latinos I haven't met. I you think someone saying "They've never met a Latino who wasn't working" is the same as saying "No Latinos are on welfare" then the problem is with you and your lack of understanding of English.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Lol. Don't worry. He could promise 100% full amnesty and you'd find a way to reconcile it in your mind. It's how the con works. You'll see. By the end of the week, you'll defend whatever they come up with.

Ok... It's not the end of the week, yet. But Trump has performed a near perfect pirouette. How are you feeling, Trump supporters???

Trump ‘softening’ on immigration? Many of his supporters don’t seem to mind.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...4fa_story.html

At least Coulter is mocking Trump:
    "It's a very, very hard thing," Trump conceded.

In a series of tweets late Wednesday and early Thursday, Coulter offered her thoughts, suggesting that Trump's latest remarks showed an openness to the same immigration platforms championed by his GOP primary rivals.

"Well, if it's 'hard,' then nevermind," Coulter tweeted sarcastically in response to that comment.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...gration-227392

Lol - after she wrote a book about "trusting in Trump". Now who are the cucks?!!!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Its not politically correct to say deportation force even though we already have one. Conway is PC thus cannot bring herself to say we already have a deportation force.

Trump is not politically correct so he can say the truth.
    Donald Trump's vow to form a "deportation force"
    IIRC, the term "deportation force" was first used by the media (Megyn Kelly? Edit: Mika Brzezinski) , and basically put into Trump's mouth for him. Since then, it's been used as this ominous term supposedly conceived by Trump as part of his Nazi-like regime.

Where's @timosman? Is this an example of gaslighting?
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 08-25-2016 at 08:55 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Ok... It's not the end of the week, yet. But Trump has performed a near perfect pirouette. How are you feeling, Trump supporters???

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...4fa_story.html

At least Coulter is mocking Trump:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...gration-227392

Lol - after she wrote a book about "trusting in Trump". Now who are the cucks?!!!
    You still a cuck. You been harping on this everytime you thought he changed positions. Your record is 0 for 100 by now.

I'm reserving my judgement until more time passes and I see his policy. FYI I am an open borders guy supporting him despite the wall.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    You still a cuck. You been harping on this everytime you thought he changed positions. Your record is 0 for 100 by now.

I'm reserving my judgement until more time passes and I see his policy. FYI I am an open borders guy supporting him despite the wall.

THOUGHT?! Thought he changed positions?! The guy changes positions three times a day on every topic!

Lol. Don't worry. He could promise 100% full amnesty and you'd find a way to reconcile it in your mind. It's how the con works. You'll see. By the end of the week, you'll defend whatever they come up with.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post

Lol, "reserving judgement". Ha ha ha ha.
    "The Patriarch"

MAGA

(Make Amnesty Great Again)
    "The Patriarch"

Comment on voxes blog I think that's relevant.

Here's a CNN (Chris Cuomo) interview with Trump from 8/19/15
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47y0E-tbvhs
    Around 26:00 they start talking immigration.
    -Deport terrorist/criminals first
    -Enforce existing laws
    -Build the wall
    -Mexico's gonna pay for it
    -Pressure Employers
    -Repeal 14th Amendment
    -Appeal to NAIALT "There are some are wonderful people.... At some point we'll try getting them back... the good ones.... expedite it so they can come back legally."

Here are Trump's positions on immigration reform. This has been up since last winter.
    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positio...gration-reform
    -A nation without borders is not a nation
    -A nation without laws is not a nation
    -A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation
    -Make Mexico Pay For The Wall
    (covered in depth here: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall)
    -Triple the number of ICE officers
    -Nationwide e-verify
    -Mandatory return of all criminal aliens
    -Detention—not catch-and-release
    -Defund sanctuary cities
    -Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa
    -End birthright citizenship
    It goes on and on.

I could be wrong, but outside of hilarious alt-right memes and MSM pearl-clutching, I don't remember Trump ever saying he will forcibly deport 11 million illegals. Yes, criminals/terrorists/gang members will be forcibly deported, but the rest of the de facto Sessions platform was to create the conditions to encourage self-deportation.

TL,DR Version:
    Yeah, I saw the Hannity town hall.

Trump August 2015 - "Even the wonderful, good, productive NAIALT illegals need to go back first."

Trump August 2016 - "I might not make the wonderful, good, productive NAIALT illegals go back first."

Every other aspect of his position on immigration is exactly the same. The left and their controlled opposition are pushing the black pill really, really hard. Don't fall for their defeatist crap.

101 times now Capt.

Where's @timosman? Is this an example of gaslighting?
    No. Is this an example of them $#@!ing with our brains? Yes.

Well that's quite the stretch. Some might say a bit dishonest, even.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Well that's quite the stretch. Some might say a bit dishonest, even.
    Exactly! But apparently you can libel Rand Paul and keep your "RandallFan" login name.

The smart thing for Trump to do is to just go forward with throwing the hard core supporters under the bus as they have no where else to go anyway. I find this all quite amusing.
    I agree. Those supporters are too stupid to know they are being thrown under the bus anyways. Team Red vs. Team Blue. All presidential elections have been this way and this election will be no different. The only difference is that the dumb Trump supporters think that they will take down Team Red by voting for Team Red.... go figure that one out...
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12