Thread: This is NOT Normal

This is NOT Normal

In this clip from the "Medical Martial Law 2020" edition of The Corbett Report podcast, James warns against normalizing the chaotic events that are unfolding across the globe right now. The house is on fire, and we will never put the fire out unless we acknowledge that fact.

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shelter in place didn't work out well for the Weaver family or the folks at Waco...

I don't trust government!

Best vid comment is "Apologize to a conspiracy theorist today!"
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

8 of these flew over headed North.

They are going to fight the Virus.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

There's a 30 min video compilation floating around of all of the MASSIVE light tan military vehicle loads (National Guard) being carted around on rail right now. I saw one myself a few weeks ago and heard one a few nights ago. 15-20 minute constant trains are NOT Normal around here.

I think there's a Jade Helm thread around here somewhere also...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Pew! Pew! Pew!

Hope they are maintaining at least six feet separation between the rotor blades, wouldn't want any viruses to spread...

I wonder where the camps are being built?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

They’re armed and dangerous.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    In this clip from the "Medical Martial Law 2020" edition of The Corbett Report podcast, James warns against normalizing the chaotic events that are unfolding across the globe right now. The house is on fire, and we will never put the fire out unless we acknowledge that fact.

Thank you for posting this! Yep. The paranoia and the martial law is not normal. The pandemic itself is no big deal.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Exactly!
    There is no spoon.