Thread: CA: Ventura County official says they will remove COVID+ people from their homes

CA: Ventura County official says they will remove COVID+ people from their homes

My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    permanently disqualifying from military service as well. So if you had COVID you can never join the military.

“If you see something, say something.”

Perhaps that will bite them in the a$$.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    permanently disqualifying from military service as well. So if you had COVID you can never join the military.
    I don't know if that's accurate but who the $#@! cares?! This is about tyrants saying they will drag people out of their damn houses.

You realize what needs to be done, right? Post from GLP (where I found the video):

Officials, LEOs, politicians etc. will die. And deserve to if they try and remove people from their homes.

And this:

I am in CA
    on the news last night they were talking about how they would hire furlowed state workers to be the tracers
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

I know I keep saying it over and over, but

Private Property Rights. See my sig.

If somebody is not well and decides to stay at home in bed, what business is it of anybody’s, much less a bureaucrat.

Government has NO business in healthcare.

They had better have a legitimate signed warrant is all I can say.

Why are these contact tracers not wearing official uniforms so we can identify one when we see them? Are they going to walk around in plain clothes and sync with phones that are near them? Is the Grocery clerk carrying a tracer phone? The greeter at Walmart? Home Depot? christ the list is endless. One big giant TSA network and ALL the people you have contact with.

I'm seriously limiting my phone use.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I know I keep saying it over and over, but

Private Property Rights. See my sig.

If somebody is not well and decides to stay at home in bed, what business is it of anybody’s, much less a bureaucrat.

Government has NO business in healthcare.

They had better have a legitimate signed warrant is all I can say.
    No. $#@! their warrants and they WILL get them so don't make that your criteria for being free or getting dragged off.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Why are these contact tracers not wearing official uniforms so we can identify one when we see them? Are they going to walk around in plain clothes and sync with phones that are near them? Is the Grocery clerk carrying a tracer phone? The greeter at Walmart? Home Depot? christ the list is endless. One big giant TSA network and ALL the people you have contact with.

leave it at home. leave your phones at home, unless you can remove the battery.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I don't have one. Had a Trac phone but it quit working. I think a cell phone could be an important device for emergency communications but it can be tracked. Aren't their untrackable Trac phone smart phones that would do the trick in a crisis situation? Anyone with a smartphone tied to their identity needs to ditch that phone.

I think the tracing goes like this:

Someone gets tested (NEVER do that!). If they test positive (and a papaya tested positive in Tanzania - true story) then they get grilled on the names of everyone they have had contact with. Then those people are hunted down and probably bullied or threatened to get tested. Wash, rinse, repeat. I guess state workers plan on knocking on doors and LOOKING AT CELL PHONE RECORDS to hunt people down.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I don't have one. Had a Trac phone but it quit working. I think a cell phone could be an important device for emergency communications but it can be tracked. Aren't their untrackable Trac phone smart phones that would do the trick in a crisis situation? Anyone with a smartphone tied to their identity needs to ditch that phone.

I think the tracing goes like this:

Someone gets tested (NEVER do that!). If they test positive (and a papaya tested positive in Tanzania - true story) then they get grilled on the names of everyone they have had contact with. Then those people are hunted down and probably bullied or threatened to get tested. Wash, rinse, repeat. I guess state workers plan on knocking on doors and LOOKING AT CELL PHONE RECORDS to hunt people down.
    Its purge style tracing. Medical gulag. Gulags were filled up with contact tracing in the past. What do we know? That they have inaccurate tests, and not enough of them. So, basing a policy like this on an inaccurate test is essentially carte blanche. We're clearly a conquered people.
    Last edited by bv3; 05-06-2020 at 09:57 PM.

So, wait a sec. I can carry a burner phone around and get tested if I choose. I personally wont get tested but somebody might wish to. Anyway, carry a burner phone around and if you test positive glue it to a delivery truck.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

So, wait a sec. I can carry a burner phone around and get tested if I choose. I personally wont get tested but somebody might wish to. Anyway, carry a burner phone around and if you test positive glue it to a delivery truck.

!!! I didn't say that! I said never get tested AND carry a burner if you need a phone. And, a papaya tested positive.

There is no COVID 19 virus. All tests are fraudulent. I don't know what they're testing for but it's not a virus.

-GLP poster

Its purge style tracing. Medical gulag. Gulags were filled up with contact tracing in the past. What do we know? That they have inaccurate tests, and not enough of them. So, basing a policy like this on an inaccurate test is essentially carte blanche. We're clearly a conquered people.

Like they'd arrest a dissident and then get the names of all of their contacts and then repeat?

We are an occupied people, for sure. Enemy forces are all around. Much harder than fighting an invasion. And, speaking of invasions, I wouldn't be surprised if the enemy within doesn't have some kind of plan to actually facilitate a Chicom invasion. I put nothing past them.

-GLP poster

these people will hang !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    these people will hang !!!!!
    I hope so. It's going to take extreme bravery or fury for someone to be the first to act but it has to happen.

-GLP poster

I hope so. It's going to take extreme bravery or fury for someone to be the first to act but it has to happen.
    the hammer is gonna fall , gravity will occur, what goes up comes down. These tyrants are awakening a massive beast

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Speaking of a beast....

H.R.6666 - To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID-19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals' residences, and for other purposes.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-.../6666?r=30&s=2

Yeah, I know, four sixes instead of three but still.

-GLP poster

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-07-2020 at 03:26 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

This belongs here.

I wonder if being a dissenter to the current madness qualifies you to be COVID-19 positive?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

FEMA camp USA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    FEMA camp USA.
    That is not stretching things, that is exactly what he meant.

Just remember folks that there is often a disparity between what bureaucrats want, and what local law enforcement is willing to do. This is the health department, and they are not armed and have no legal authority to carry this out themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if Ventura County law enforcement refused to enforce this. It is happening in other parts of California.

Just don't get a test and don't walk into a hospital right now and you shouldn't be bothered by all this nonsense...
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Just remember folks that there is often a disparity between what bureaucrats want, and what local law enforcement is willing to do. This is the health department, and they are not armed and have no legal authority to carry this out themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if Ventura County law enforcement refused to enforce this. It is happening in other parts of California.

Just don't get a test and don't walk into a hospital right now and you shouldn't be bothered by all this nonsense...
    I believe your statement is missing a key word: “Yet”

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I believe your statement is missing a key word: “Yet”
    No, "yet" is another topic altogether.

I am commenting on the NOW, where many sheriffs and law enforcement in California, and recently even in NYC, are saying that they are not going to waste time enforcing these health orders. I don't think there is anyplace in the U.S. right now where they are going into people's homes and forcing them to confinement.

But it is certainly happening in the hospitals, where they are literally killing people. That is the more dangerous situation right now.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not nearly close yet...as demonstrated within our own small community of radicals, who are a tiny subset of the population to begin with, when the hanky wringers and panty wetters had a fit because some patriots decided to start yipping at their masters while having the nerve (gasp swoon) to be carrying rifles.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I live in Ventura County. Even though this order does not apply to me or anybody I know, it's very concerning.

The Department of Justice is the way to go to seek legal recourse against these blatant violations of civil rights.

This page in particular. https://www.justice.gov/crt/deprivat...nder-color-law

I believe what the video is describing falls under kidnapping or attempted kidnapping under color of law.

That being said, legal recourse is often slow and inefficient. I can imagine many resorting to force to keep their families from being separated.

Speaking of a beast....

H.R.6666 - To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID-19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals' residences, and for other purposes.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-.../6666?r=30&s=2

Yeah, I know, four sixes instead of three but still.
    no text available... hr 6666 patent # 060606... what a coincidence. That's either some high level trolling, or deliberate adherence to some symbolic regime.
    Last edited by bv3; 05-07-2020 at 10:46 AM.

Psychopath of a governor. And the people of California sit idly by and do nothing.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Not nearly close yet...as demonstrated within our own small community of radicals, who are a tiny subset of the population to begin with, when the hanky wringers and panty wetters had a fit because some patriots decided to start yipping at their masters while having the nerve (gasp swoon) to be carrying rifles.
    I keep thinking that there must be at least one who will reach a breaking point and do something. Hopefully that something is carefully thought out and executed with precision - you know, like the CIA does it in other countries.

-GLP poster

no text available... hr 6666 patent # 060606... what a coincidence. That's either some high level trolling, or deliberate adherence to some symbolic regime.
    There's text there, now. That means someone reserved the 6666 slot for additional impact.

-GLP poster