Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump tweets: "Third rate grandstander" Massie is a disaster for Kentucky and America

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Anyone know where Amash votes on this?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AT the end of Trump's press conference a reporter asked him about him agreeing with Kerry about something about Tom Massie - really just seemed like an attempt to advertise Kerry's unclever "joke". Trump said he agreed with Kerry's joke and Massie was wrong to make people come in. (It was a stupid 'joke'!) That's it Trump! You're on eggshells now as far as my vote is concerned. Better turn this $#@! off, because I won't be voting for anyone that's gonna bash someone like Massie!!!
    Last edited by Valli6; 03-27-2020 at 03:35 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thomas Massie for Congress
    A * Massie4Congress
    $20.00
    nathan goettling

Who's with me?
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    He has made comments supporting the direct cash to citizens.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Nope because there was no roll call, we don't know how anyone voted.

We can only surmise that the lone "no" call was Thomas.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Thomas Massie for Congress
    A * Massie4Congress
    $20.00
    nathan goettling

Who's with me?
    Lots of us! http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content...B-NOW!-3-27-20

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post

Andy Biggs says he was there.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Trump is now thanking the media for being so fair about this wonderful bailout bill.

Next up he going to give Nancy Pelosi a big wet, sloppy kiss.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1243668803172438016
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    He has made comments supporting the direct cash to citizens.
    Yeah I knew that already, just curious about what his vote was.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post

Thanks Matt. Good for Masie. I’ll send his campaign (and Amash’s) money.

https://twitter.com/SenMikeLee/statu...22614355963904

Massie just thanked Mark Levin on twitter from his campaign account.

Did anyone monitor the broadcast to hear what he said? I might look for it online

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post

Did anyone monitor the broadcast to hear what he said? I might look for it online
    Sure it's Levin he thanked? I see a thank you from someone named Rich Zeoli who I am not familiar with.
    Hard to believe Levin would be supporting Massie if the RJC is targeting him. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Thomas-Massie

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Sure it's Levin he thanked? I see a thank you from someone named Rich Zeoli who I am not familiar with.
    Hard to believe Levin would be supporting Massie if the RJC is targeting him. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Thomas-Massie
    Look at his campaign account : @MassieForKY

He thanked Levin he must have heard something as I cant see anything online.

The show podcasts later..

I'll be interested to see if Tucker or Hannity mentions him soon .

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Yea, my hope and dreams tank is running on fumes.

We're in for some big changes one way or another.
    This

Amash supported the call for a vote...

He voted "present" on a crucial corona bill last week, it was not his usual "no" but I get it, hes trying to win re-election and a no vote goes instantly on the mailers. Even Massie voted "no" at the time.

I think Massie had the right idea but what otherwise would've gone under the radar got blown up, now his re-election will be more difficult due to the Trump tweet.

Some conservatives have come out to back Massie, including Lee, Rand and Chip Roy;

MASSIE : Theres a big cover up in there~

Last edited by eleganz; 03-27-2020 at 07:04 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I watched the video. There were at least four “no” votes that I heard.

Trump Grandstands, Too, But...

I stand with Grandstander Massie. He's, at least, a second-rate grandstander.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1243717176135045120

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post

He said Massie was right. Probably elaborated about it for 5 mins. Starts right about 5-7 mins. once the program started. First hour.

Quote Originally Posted by samforpaul View Post
    He said Massie was right. Probably elaborated about it for 5 mins. Starts right about 5-7 mins. once the program started. First hour.
    Got it. Yeah he gave him a nice shout. I don't post his stuff though because he was so mean to Ron!

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    You forgot Dennis Rodman.
    I was citing political leaders as an example, but yes he has had various other friends in the past too. Didn't know he was friends with Rodman but very well may have been as a he seems to like sports celebs. If not msiatken him and another sports celeb OJ Simpson used to be tight too back in the the day. Another past famous friendship of his was with alleged mossad spy Jeffrey Epstein.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    He voted "present" on a crucial corona bill last week, it was not his usual "no" but I get it, hes trying to win re-election and a no vote goes instantly on the mailers. Even Massie voted "no" at the time.

I think Massie had the right idea but what otherwise would've gone under the radar got blown up, now his re-election will be more difficult due to the Trump tweet.

Some conservatives have come out to back Massie, including Lee, Rand and Chip Roy;

MASSIE : Theres a big cover up in there~

Good on ya Thomas. RPF is proud of you!

This bill was the "steal everything that's not nailed down" pirate phase of empire collapse and no Congressperson wants their name forever associated with that.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-28-2020 at 11:58 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

This bill was the "steal everything that's not nailed down" pirate phase of empire collapse and no Congressperson wants their name forever associated with that.
    Yeah it's bad. The Fed and the Treasury are basically merging to nationalize industries aka the means of production. It's basically communism.

Who needs Bernie Sanders when you've got Donald Trump?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...t-Donald-Trump

Peter Schiff Podcast: 'Every Republican should change party to the Democrats!'

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...the-Democrats!

When Fear Reigns Over Duty

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

That act is the epitome of Nancy Pelosi's philosophy that "we have to pass the bill to understand what's in it."
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

https://twitter.com/mcmoynihan/statu...02895503835136

Need a lot more Massie’s next election

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast