Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UC Berkeley cancels Milo Yiannopoulos event amid violent protest (RIOT) - 2/1 - LIVE

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The federal govt doesn't have any funds, any funds they claim to have was taken from the states or was borrowed with the states and its tax payers are collateral. I wonder what Donald "the retard J" Trump would say if Californians decided to suspend all taxes to the federal govt. I promise you, it is not California who will be hurting, it is the federal govt and all the states that receive more federal funds than they pay in.
    Okay let's get this ball rolling!

What's the first step and how can I help?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Okay let's get this ball rolling!

What's the first step and how can I help?
    I truly hope in his ego trip, Trump would actually overplay his hand and refuse all federal funds to California which would bring about a real revolution in this country. Ofc, he would not do such a thing, cos he is all talk and no action.

I guess you can help by stroking his ego, go on twitter, egg him on and with just enough luck, he might actually do the unthinkable and end all federal money funds to California and other states where majority of the citizens hate his guts.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The federal govt doesn't have any funds, any funds they claim to have was taken from the states or was borrowed with the states and its tax payers are collateral. I wonder what Donald "the retard J" Trump would say if Californians decided to suspend all taxes to the federal govt. I promise you, it is not California who will be hurting, it is the federal govt and all the states that receive more federal funds than they pay in.
    If you think CA is paying more in than they get back in total from federal govt monies then you've bought the scam. How many federal dollars alone are spent in CA on the military? No state is getting less back than they pay in. Otherwise we wouldn't have such a big federal debt.

Watch the upstream users cut off the CO river water supply and see how long they hold out.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    If you think CA is paying more in than they get back in total from federal govt monies then you've bought the scam. How many federal dollars alone are spent in CA on the military? No state is getting less back than they pay in. Otherwise we wouldn't have such a big federal debt.

Watch the upstream users cut off the CO river water supply and see how long they hold out.
    They certainly believe that they are getting less than they pay in and if Donald Trump in his infinite ego driven stupidity triggers a revolt, then we all win. I still say we egg the mutherfu<ker on and see if he would actually go through with his threat.

As a professional troll, this is the best case scenario for Milo.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

I spoke with my Berkeley friend. (Graduated years ago) He explained that this is part of their written fund-raising strategy.

They invite a controversial speaker, rile up their students, allow the mayhem and publicity to ensue, then sit back and collect the alumni donations. (He worked on a committee responsible for alumni outreach.)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Milo is definitely a provocateur/agitator. People shouldn't be cheering him on. There seems to be a concerted effort on both those representing the left and those representing the right to cause civil war and that should concern all.
    I agree with this statement. Milo is a blowhard who likes to hear himself talk, and he tries to get these kinds of reactions of out people. He's not trying to conduct peaceful debate, or raise awareness to certain issues at all.

The fact that the these morons can cause that kind of damage and get away with it is astounding, but also astounding how so many people are caught up enough in identity politics that they're willing to support Milo just because of the way these students behaved.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Now they're looting a Starbucks.
    This one and the one in DC. They hate Starbucks.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

I truly hope in his ego trip, Trump would actually overplay his hand and refuse all federal funds to California which would bring about a real revolution in this country. Ofc, he would not do such a thing, cos he is all talk and no action.

I guess you can help by stroking his ego, go on twitter, egg him on and with just enough luck, he might actually do the unthinkable and end all federal money funds to California and other states where majority of the citizens hate his guts.
    You called it wrong on Trump losing like 5 times. I will sleep well knowing he is going to win this cinfrontation with communist aswell.
    Last edited by silverhandorder; 02-02-2017 at 09:08 AM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess it's hard to kick too much ass with skinny jeans and limp wrists.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Milo is definitely a provocateur/agitator. People shouldn't be cheering him on. There seems to be a concerted effort on both those representing the left and those representing the right to cause civil war and that should concern all.
    God forbid we use words to agitate people.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    I agree with this statement. Milo is a blowhard who likes to hear himself talk, and he tries to get these kinds of reactions of out people. He's not trying to conduct peaceful debate, or raise awareness to certain issues at all.

The fact that the these morons can cause that kind of damage and get away with it is astounding, but also astounding how so many people are caught up enough in identity politics that they're willing to support Milo just because of the way these students behaved.
    I do not know if I support Milo but I support everybody's right to speak freely. That includes the KKK, the Black Panthers, the Communists, and the Libertarians.

So put me on that list.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    You called it wrong on Trump losing like 5 times. I will sleep well knowing he is going to win this cinfrontation with communist aswell.
    That is true, there is a quote I would like to share with you "you can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public". I made the fatal error of underestimating the stupidity of the general public and I will never live that event down. It would follow me around on this forum until the day this forums shuts down.

The irony of the quote I posted is that the person who is credited with making this quote actually supported Donald Trump. This also goes to show that even a stupid person wins sometimes. Well, he went from supporting Hillary to Bernie to Trump. So we can tell he is not the sharpest tool in the shelf, but he had one hell of a quote which I would gladly use to bash him in the head along with all the Trump supporting, Milo dick riders on this forum.

Sooooooo,

Getting back to Calexit...

If students would major in stuff that's hard like engineering they wouldn't have time for protests.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    If students would major in stuff that's hard like engineering they wouldn't have time for protests.
    This is another misconception about universities. Go to any graduating ceremony in any of these major universities and pick up the little book with the list of the graduating students from each department and you will see that departments like engineering, biology, physics, chemistry, business admin, accountancy, education etc still account for over 90% of the graduating class. We all hear about gender studies, race studies etc etc but those are just small small fraction of the people that graduate from these universities.

Believe me, if they have time to go to the stadiums and watch football every other Saturday, they have time to go out and protest when there is no football on campus. Also put into consideration this happened before mid terms when most people are still maintaining their A grades. This is happening because Trump is very unpopular and Milo is a vile, Trump supporting, degenerate, $#@! stirrer who is going there to provoke people.

I am supporting any violence or property destruction but at the same time, I would not put anything on the line to defend him.

This is happening because Trump is very unpopular and Milo is a vile, Trump supporting, degenerate, $#@! stirrer who is going was invited there to provoke people.
    FTFY. Check out my post earlier in this thread. This was all a choreographed money-game.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is another misconception about universities. Go to any graduating ceremony in any of these major universities and pick up the little book with the list of the graduating students from each department and you will see that departments like engineering, biology, physics, chemistry, business admin, accountancy, education etc still account for over 90% of the graduating class. We all hear about gender studies, race studies etc etc but those are just small small fraction of the people that graduate from these universities.
    At UC Berkeley, L&S Social Sciences Division (The 12 departments that comprise the Social Sciences Division — African American Studies, Anthropology, Demography, Economics, Ethnic Studies, Geography, Gender and Women’s Studies, History, Linguistics, Political Science, Psychology and Sociology )
    Is by far the largest division/school of graduates. More than double the next closest school: Social Services: 2230.8, L&S Administered Programs: 848 (and this is really a hodgepodge of areas of study)
    http://opa.berkeley.edu/degrees_awarded

So yeah, sounds like a crap load of gender studies, race studies, etc graduates coming from this fine institution.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    The masks are coming off and people are being exposed for what they truly are.
    Isn't this a nice sight to see?

Trolling should be forbidden?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Ca. doesn't neeeeeeeeed federal funds...

So they say........

Strongest economy in the nation they say....
    Look at the size of the bubble here!

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    At UC Berkeley, L&S Social Sciences Division (The 12 departments that comprise the Social Sciences Division — African American Studies, Anthropology, Demography, Economics, Ethnic Studies, Geography, Gender and Women’s Studies, History, Linguistics, Political Science, Psychology and Sociology )
    Is by far the largest division/school of graduates. More than double the next closest school: Social Services: 2230.8, L&S Administered Programs: 848 (and this is really a hodgepodge of areas of study)
    http://opa.berkeley.edu/degrees_awarded

So yeah, sounds like a crap load of gender studies, race studies, etc graduates coming from this fine institution.
    Yea, but you will want to see the breakdown. I have attended graduation ceremonies at UTD, Loyola in Chicago, NWMSU, Boston College, my 2 different degrees etc etc and when you actually look at the break down of the departments, you would see that the gender/race studies are barely represented in the final count.

Btw, do you know that the 2nd most popular major of people going to medical school is psychology? But technically, someone would look at it and just dismiss the degree because it is under social sciences. I have been to way too many graduations and it is something I try to look at when I am there. I am here to tell you that this idea that universities and graduating hordes of social science and humanity majors is a myth.

I don't agree with all Milo says, but I approve of his methods. He can agitate whoever the hell he wants to. He is proving that the left pays lip service to free speech and tolerance. I say keep trolling, Milo
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    FTFY. Check out my post earlier in this thread. This was all a choreographed money-game.
    Yea, whatever shenanigan they are play, I want no part of it. Tar and feather the a**hole for all I care. I will wash my hands off him and stay the hell away from this train wreak.

Yea, whatever shenanigan they are play, I want no part of it. Tar and feather the a**hole for all I care. I will wash my hands off him and stay the hell away from this train wreak.
    How libertarian of you!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I don't agree with all Milo says, but I approve of his methods. He can agitate whoever the hell he wants to. He is proving that the left pays lip service to free speech and tolerance. I say keep trolling, Milo
    I saw this on Facebook and thought it summarized him quite succinctly:
    A greek-born jewish libertarian homosexual who sucks black cock. How could berkeley hate him? He uses political statistics mixed with satire in exactly the same way as Bill Maher, Steven Colbert and Jon Daily - but the targets are the left. They label it hate speech, and claim it's not protected. They can dish it out, but they can't take it. And Berkeley didn't protest Milo's speech. He didn't even get to give one. The former bastion of free speech (even if it is painful) became the epicenter of the new BrownShirt Movement that the left projects so much on the Alt Right. Burning, destroying, pepper spraying and then punching women. Milo is doing the best job of portraying the violence and insanity of the left better than anyone has ever done - and making the left prove to the white working middle class they so desperately need to ever win another election that they are a bunch of whack-a-loons who can never be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    How libertarian of you!
    That I do not want waste an oz of energy defending a pedofriendly, Trump supporting degenerate? We all have to pick our battles, waste your energy on him, for me, I just decided that this is not going to be my battleground. I would save my outrage for a more deserving person.

At the end of the day, we have to choose our fights and what could be more libertarian than that?

Whether deliberate or not, this is causing many on the right to yell for the Feds to do something. This is very bad response to bad actors. Seems the local officials are not doing anything to mitigate it either.

Everyone thought the absolute police state would come under Obama. It could not because of likely resistance from gun owners, military etc. Now the pieces are getting placed for it to steam roll in with people cheering for it.
    Last edited by seapilot; 02-02-2017 at 10:54 AM.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast