Thread: Gov. Newsom Limits Gatherings to Three Families, Two Hours Or Less, No Singing

Gov. Newsom Limits Gatherings to Three Families, Two Hours Or Less, No Singing

The governors have become the mad emperor Caligula in five short months. Will the California State House and the people throw him out while it is low cost? Or will our children and grandchildren be fighting this war?

https://californiaglobe.com/section-...ss-no-singing/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    sodomy a-ok !

to aids!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

He's also begging people that live in his state to not leave.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    California has a wife batterer in office.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    California has a wife batterer in office.
    Do tell. Link?

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Do tell. Link?

I think he's referring to when a man beats his wife, then begs her not to leave.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

A friend of mine is having a multi family party at his house. Gonna have fresh oysters, good whiskey, and close friends. Life doesn't get any better.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    A friend of mine is having a multi family party at his house. Gonna have fresh oysters, good whiskey, and close friends. Life doesn't get any better.
    Hopefully Newsom doesn't shut off the water and power to his house.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am on the opposite coast from that nut.

[...] No Singing
    California = Swamp Castle ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LEGSfs-Gtg
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

It appears that way.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Do tell. Link?
    Let me clarify. When you keep punching and raping your constituents and then begging them....”baby please don’t go”....then you are no different
    The wisdom of Swordy:

They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I think he's referring to when a man beats his wife, then begs her not to leave.
    Couldn’t rep this
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

Remember, if the government asks you how many family members you have, just tell them you lost them all in a "boating accident." It works with guns!

Waiting for the Gestapo raid in the middle of the meal prayer. Looks like a job for Oath Keepers.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.