Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how many are aware of UN agenda 21?

how many are aware of UN agenda 21?

http://www.infowars.com/un-backed-sc...lation-lockup/

One big reason why Dr. Paul tries to get us out of the UN every year...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How many? Not enough.
    "Time is catching up with me." -Ron Paul

On this site? I'd estimate at least 85%

Hear about it, still have not had my question answered WTF it does!?

Quote Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
    it gives conspiracy theorists a boogey man to scare people about government, environmentalism, conservation.

Google it. It's massive.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyrp View Post
    it gives conspiracy theorists a boogey man to scare people about government, environmentalism, conservation.
    How is it you are still here? Would someone ban this troll already FFS!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To ignore it is a conspiracy against yourself.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MxMif1tBVk

Go troll elsewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Jandrsn21 View Post
    how is your video contradicting what I said?

Quote Originally Posted by Jandrsn21 View Post
    He may be a troll, but he is our troll.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    How is it you are still here? Would someone ban this troll already FFS!
    I second this motion.
    I am the spoon.

Google it. It's massive.
    I got no time. Explain it to me short and comprehensive please?

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    I second this motion.
    Yeah, I can't figure out why the guy is here, and why his username is "onlyrp". According to every post of his I've read, everything is okay, there are no problems with what the government does, the size of it, what its involved in, etc.

I'm thinking he should head over to Mitt Romney Forums and sign up as, "onlymr".

I am aware and whenever I ask people if they have heard of Agrnda 21, the answer is 99% no. The only person that has answered yes is someone who listens to alternate news and radio.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OK. Go to youtube and search for Primus' hit song from the nineties, "Too Many Puppies."

btw, the words SHORT and COMPREHENSIVE are antonyms. It is only as possible to be short and comprehensive if you are Nancy Pelosi talking about how she believes her healthcare law was constitutional.
    “The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558

They want you dead.

it was discussed in our County GOP convention fairly well. Think it was added to platform......
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    He may be a troll, but he is our troll.
    LOL that's right

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Yeah, I can't figure out why the guy is here, and why his username is "onlyrp". According to every post of his I've read, everything is okay, there are no problems with what the government does, the size of it, what its involved in, etc.

I'm thinking he should head over to Mitt Romney Forums and sign up as, "onlymr".
    Yeah. Of all the people here I consider to be trolls he is one of the most blatant examples of a user that should be perma banned.
    I am the spoon.

They want you dead.
    Four words. Perfect. And if you ain't gonna research it yourself, that's all you really need to know.

THEY WANT YOU DEAD
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Four words. Perfect. And if you ain't gonna research it yourself, that's all you really need to know.

THEY WANT YOU DEAD
    I could have added "and they want you to pay for your death" and "they want to profit from your death" also but was afraid Lishy didn't have time for all that. Pretty much sums up most of the globalists covert depopulation programs eh?

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post

Not everything is OK, but the only other option isn't "all government is bad, or all government was acceptable until the federal reserve".

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I could have added "and they want you to pay for your death" and "they want to profit from your death" also but was afraid Lishy didn't have time for all that. Pretty much sums up most of the globalists covert depopulation programs eh?
    If depopulation is bad, then overpopulation must be great.

Not everything is OK, but the only other option isn't "all government is bad, or all government was acceptable until the federal reserve".
    It is perhaps a necessary evil,, but it is still evil.
    And as such, should be limited. Seriously Limited.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I learned of UN Agenda 21 from Glenn Beck and that led me to Ron Paul.

If a person believes the "green agenda" is all good -- they need to do some homework!

THIS is why it's important we all work on our local level: city councils, etc.

All you ever wanted to learn about Agenda 21 can be learned from Democrats (many of them are fighting it as well):
    Lots of false stories circulate, but these are true (as far as I can tell) http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/
    Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It is perhaps a necessary evil,, but it is still evil.
    And as such, should be limited. Seriously Limited.
    I think we can agree on that.

My teacher summed it up pretty well when he made the claim that the world would be a better place if we all lived in New York Cities because in big cities the pollution per person is lower. Democrats against Agenda 21 do a good job explaining the details.
    "Time is catching up with me." -Ron Paul

pcgame

Last edited by pcgame; 05-21-2012 at 02:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast