Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Trump to terminate birthright citizenship

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Unbelievable. Lindsey Graham now says he will introduce a bill to end birthright citizenship.
    That douchebag just wants to ride Trumps coattails. If he genuinely gave two $#@!s about this country, he would have introduced this bill in his last 73 terms in $#@!ing office.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting! To understand what's going on you have to know the history involved.

The 14th amendment was added during Reconstruction and created the status of "US Citizen", which turned everyone into a "US Citizen", a slave to the government corporations while abolishing private slave ownership under the new 13th Amendment. The original 13th barred lawyers from public office. Eventually, when the UCC was implemented in the 50's, which legislated the process for converting our birth certificates into debt instruments, at roughly the same time the anchor baby policy was enacted. It has been used ever since as an automatic way to create more legal debt slaves for the bankers by creating birth certificates for every anchor baby born here, even to non-US citizens. Anchor baby policy has been one of the biggest ways the bankers have kept the debt issuance game going. The game always needs fresh bodies to securitize! When the Treasury needs to issue more debt, they entice more and more immigrants to come.

Think that's far fetched? Compare the exploding federal budget/deficit to the open border policy of letting in immigrants that pop out 2 or 3 kids quickly. It's all intentional and planned.

Rescinding this anchor baby policy means two things. First, an avenue to judicially change that policy and quite possibly the Constitution itself. Second, if successfully changed it means a big change to how debt is created at the federal level. Anchor babies have been a HUGE part of federal debt funding. The more I see from Trump, the more he reminds me of FDR. Someone put in office to sell MAJOR changes to the established system under various narratives. Some false, some true. But mostly false. Public perception is all that matters.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-31-2018 at 12:02 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Judge napolitano agrees with Paul Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    I wonder if Trump is trying to force the Supreme Court to adjudicate the issue.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I wonder if Trump is trying to force the Supreme Court to adjudicate the issue.
    Trump is forcing congress to act and if they don’t....

My thing is; if Puerto Ricans needed an act of congress to become citizens after the island was already “under the jurisdiction thereof” and the citizens on the island had to renounce their spanish citizenship in order to be allowed US citizenship, then why do illegal aliens get a free pass?

Immigration is a big issue for Trump. If nothing else he has made it an issue that people are talking about. We'll see on Nov 6 how America feels about it.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Interesting! To understand what's going on you have to know the history involved.

The 14th amendment was added during Reconstruction and created the status of "US Citizen", which turned everyone into a "US Citizen", a slave to the government corporations while abolishing private slave ownership under the new 13th Amendment. The original 13th barred lawyers from public office. Eventually, when the UCC was implemented in the 50's, which legislated the process for converting our birth certificates into debt instruments, at roughly the same time the anchor baby policy was enacted. It has been used ever since as an automatic way to create more legal debt slaves for the bankers by creating birth certificates for every anchor baby born here, even to non-US citizens. Anchor baby policy has been one of the biggest ways the bankers have kept the debt issuance game going. The game always needs fresh bodies to securitize! When the Treasury needs to issue more debt, they entice more and more immigrants to come.
    Interesting indeed. I remember reading some history on the 13th & 14th amendments. There are some who believe that the 14th was never legally ratified...
    http://www.sweetliberty.org/fourteenth.amend.htm

related... the 'missing' 13th amendment...
    https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/files/docs/foundingdocs/13th%20Amendment.pdf

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Interesting indeed. I remember reading some history on the 13th & 14th amendments. There are some who believe that the 14th was never legally ratified...
    http://www.sweetliberty.org/fourteenth.amend.htm

related... the 'missing' 13th amendment...
    https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/files/docs/foundingdocs/13th%20Amendment.pdf
    There is definitely merit and evidence to the idea that since the Civil War, no amendments actually needed ratification, since the Constitution from that point forward ceased being the document that formed the Republic and instead became a set of bylaws of a corporation.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Link?
    I'd like to add that to my Judge Swamp thread.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Link?
    I'd like to add that to my Judge Swamp thread.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Thanks.

I owe you rep.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump is forcing congress to act and if they don’t....

My thing is; if Puerto Ricans needed an act of congress to become citizens after the island was already “under the jurisdiction thereof” and the citizens on the island had to renounce their spanish citizenship in order to be allowed US citizenship, then why do illegal aliens get a free pass?
    That's a good question. Perhaps Puerto Ricans should sue for citizenship. United States vs Puerto Rico.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    That's a good question. Perhaps Puerto Ricans should sue for citizenship. United States vs Puerto Rico.
    They have it already but it took legislation to get it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Listen to the smart lady in green at 38:07. She makes a good point.

Trump played a Halloween trick on Congress getting them (Paul Ryan et al.) to admit that "Fixing immigration is our job not the President's"

So now USAmericans be like, "Ok pud. So fix it."
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    They did sue. I forget the case, but I think it was because someone wanted to go to NY or something like that.

Found it: Gonzales v. Williams

BTW, that case didn't make Puerto Ricans U.S. Citizens, it was only after congress made a statute. We still have American nationals and we give illegal alien babies citizenship
    Last edited by aGameOfThrones; 10-31-2018 at 07:21 PM.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

You know what this was?

An Epic Troll.

The more I understand what he's doing, the more the Drunken Monkey approach makes sense.

$#@!ing hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    There is definitely merit and evidence to the idea that since the Civil War, no amendments actually needed ratification, since the Constitution from that point forward ceased being the document that formed the Republic and instead became a set of bylaws of a corporation.
    Yep- and all "citizens" became slaves.
    There is no spoon.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Amazing how things have changed.........

after the 14th amendment, congress had to pass a law to make Indians and their babies citizens, congress had to pass a law to make Puerto Ricans and their babies citizens. So how in the hell did birthright citizenship even come about holy hell.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Yep- and all "citizens" became slaves.
    Now the neo-confederates start to come out of the woodwork, and we are almost full circle.
    States have rights, to own slaves.
    Not in America. Not anymore.
    That is what I mean about the silly discussion of law.

Corporations have rights to refuse service to anyone.
    Corporations are people too.
    Wrong. They aren't.
    Not in America. Watch.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Audio at link...

Tuesday on his radio program, LevinTV host Mark Levin spoke with Conservative Review senior editor Daniel Horowitz about birthright citizenship — and that President Donald Trump is entirely within his rights to interpret and enforce the 14th Amendment to the Constitution.

Horowitz told Levin that President Trump has the authority to issue an executive order clarifying how the executive branch will interpret the 14th Amendment concerning the citizenship status of children born in the United States to illegal aliens. He said that those who say otherwise, including House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wisc., are “constitutionally illiterate.”
    “The reality is that even if we agree to the notion of birthright citizenship … there is no way you could extrapolate that to people who came here without consent. The key words are ‘consent’ and ‘sovereignty.’ Nothing ever supersedes that. Nobody could unilaterally assert jurisdiction and make it that there’s nothing we can do to stop this,” he continued.

At Levin’s request, Horowitz explained how an executive order issued by Trump ending birthright citizenship for children of illegal immigrants would not be lawless because the order would be pursuant to law. It is not like Obama’s illegal DACA amnesty, which was an order contrary to law.

“For 130 years there’s an uninterrupted stream of case law, including cases written by the Wong Kim Ark justice, Horace Gray, saying that if you come here without consent and you do not have legal status, it is, in the most literal and physical sense, as if you are standing outside of our boundaries in terms of access to the courts, in terms of rights, in terms of everything,” Horowitz said. This means that the 14th Amendment does not grant citizenship to the children of illegal aliens.

Horowitz made the point that our modern concept of birthright citizenship came about not as the result of a court decision, not by an act of Congress, but by the executive branch’s lax enforcement of immigration law. Levin pointed out that if birthright citizenship is a bureaucratic creation, as the chief of the bureaucracy, President Trump has the right to correct years of extra-constitutional behavior by the executive branch.

“He’s not changing the Constitution by executive order. He’s not reinterpreting the Constitution by executive order. He’s getting the executive branch under control and saying, ‘This is what the 14th Amendment means,'” Levin said.
    More: https://www.conservativereview.com/n...ecutive-order/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Now the neo-confederates start to come out of the woodwork, and we are almost full circle.
    States have rights, to own slaves.
    Not in America. Not anymore.
    That is what I mean about the silly discussion of law.

Wrong. They aren't.
    Not in America. Watch.
    There is so much wrong with what you said that it isn't worth derailing the thread to respond.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Note to OP: Thread title is FAIL.

Should read: Trump to terminate birthright citizenship for illegals.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Note to OP: Thread title is FAIL.

Should read: Trump to terminate birthright citizenship for illegals.
    I think the mods should fix it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    As part of the fear mongering CBS 2 in NY at 5pm used a selection of experts to trash Trump on it, including a really ethnic looking and sounding Jewish lawyer. The report followed coverage of the synagogue shooting and probably hoping they could subconsciously connect the two in the viewers minds.
    They have been doing that for decades. Segway infectors.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

Um, no. Corporations are PERSONS. That is actually correct. If you know the etymology of "person", you would know that this is actually proper.

What is a "person"? "Person" derives from "persona" , from the Latin . A "persona" was the MASK worn by theater actors in the days prior to electrical sound amplification/broadcast systems. It consisted of a mask with what amounted to a small megaphone at the mouth for projecting the voice. It came to denote humans, but that is a different sense of the term. The LEGAL sense of "person" WRT corporations is not that they are human beings, but that they are a false face, indicative of their roles as practical legal conveniences such that they are then treated as extant entities for the various purposes that would become very cumbersome were these legal instruments not available to us.

I suppose it is partially understandable that people mistake this arrangement for something that it is not, but at the end of the day there is no excuse for adults to be so ignorant of the truth. This is actually a very important concept and one would think that intelligent and responsible adults of good character would take the time to learn about the truth of it. They don't. Rather, they move forward on their assumptions about what it all means, often using that false understanding as the pretext for all their bitching, moaning, and bellyaching about the Eville™ corporations. It is childish, boring as all hell, even more stupid, and dangerous as well.

I will add that there is no such thing as a bad or Eville™ corporation, but only the people who hide behind the veil of such legal instruments. Therefore, blaming "corporations" becomes trebly dangerous in practical terms because the wrong thing receives the ire of the bile-laden.

The depth of ignorance by the average man of basic and essential items of knowledge is so great as to leave some of us wondering how in hell this nation doesn't collapse in on itself in the manner of a black hole... or at least a neutron star.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Um, no. Corporations are PERSONS. That is actually correct. If you know the etymology of "person", you would know that this is actually proper.

What is a "person"? "Person" derives from "persona" , from the Latin . A "persona" was the MASK worn by theater actors in the days prior to electrical sound amplification/broadcast systems. It consisted of a mask with what amounted to a small megaphone at the mouth for projecting the voice. It came to denote humans, but that is a different sense of the term. The LEGAL sense of "person" WRT corporations is not that they are human beings, but that they are a false face, indicative of their roles as practical legal conveniences such that they are then treated as extant entities for the various purposes that would become very cumbersome were these legal instruments not available to us.

I suppose it is partially understandable that people mistake this arrangement for something that it is not, but at the end of the day there is no excuse for adults to be so ignorant of the truth. This is actually a very important concept and one would think that intelligent and responsible adults of good character would take the time to learn about the truth of it. They don't. Rather, they move forward on their assumptions about what it all means, often using that false understanding as the pretext for all their bitching, moaning, and bellyaching about the Eville™ corporations. It is childish, boring as all hell, even more stupid, and dangerous as well.

I will add that there is no such thing as a bad or Eville™ corporation, but only the people who hide behind the veil of such legal instruments. Therefore, blaming "corporations" becomes trebly dangerous in practical terms because the wrong thing receives the ire of the bile-laden.

The depth of ignorance by the average man of basic and essential items of knowledge is so great as to leave some of us wondering how in hell this nation doesn't collapse in on itself in the manner of a black hole... or at least a neutron star.
    Yeah, the point of my statement is corporations are persons or whatever they think they are, until the law gets changed.
    See, people, peoplehood, cannot be wiped out by a law.
    But through law alone, corporations could be made to cease to exist, if one so chose.
    Although they may seem a real entity, they are only real, until they aren't. Kind of like almost every treaty ever written.

Talk about sell outs.

FJB

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Wow, you must be a debate master!
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Wow, you really have no idea how any of this works, do you?

Another awesome argument from RPF's debate master!
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast