Thread: Cruz' father involved in JFK assassination?

Cruz' father involved in JFK assassination?

Interesting Wayne Madsen report, with pictures. Madsen is a very good researcher and conspiracy exposer.

http://milfuegos.blogspot.com/2016/0...eful-cruz.html
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I shouted out "Cruz killed the Kennedys", when after all it was you and me.

Hmm? Interesting, indeed.

From link: (well worth a read!)

Furthermore, a Cuban hired by alleged JFK assassin Lee Harvey Oswald and who bears a striking resemblance to Cruz is seen in an iconic photograph of Oswald and a group of Cubans Oswald hired who were distributing "Hands off Cuba!" pamphlets in New Orleans in the summer of 1963. The photo of Oswald and other Cubans he hired for the Fair Play for Cuba Committee was taken outside the International Trade Mart in New Orleans on August 16, 1963. WMR has been informed by a source that the individual to Oswald's left is none other than Rafael Cruz.

Cruz in the middle
    Last edited by devil21; 04-15-2016 at 02:22 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Deep State, fingerprints?

Image of Rafael Cruz (one holding sign in the middle) from 1959- his hairline is already higher than the guy in the Oswald photo. Skin looks lighter too.

http://www.havanatimes.org/?p=110419

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I shouted out "Cruz killed the Kennedys", when after all it was you and me.
    LOL. +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Image of Rafael Cruz (one holding sign in the middle) from 1959- his hairline is already higher than the guy in the Oswald photo. Skin looks lighter too.

Good find.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

Good find.
    Yeah, LOL, the Havana Times is the gold standard when trying to make some non-point with no credible evidence.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossobass View Post
    Yeah, LOL, the Havana Times is the gold standard when trying to make some non-point with no credible evidence.
    You mean like the OP? Oh that's right. If the unsubstantiated claim somehow helps Trump no actual evidence is needed.

Edit: What possible motive could the Havana Times have for wanting to undermine some kooky conspiracy theory about Ted Cruz that was put forward years after the picture of Ted's father was published?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Looks like the same guy but with glasses. Even the crooked hair line is apparent.

Seems all the standard CIA/Texas oil/Bush connections arise once again. I knew Heidi was deep insider but didn't realize how deep Ted's rabbit hole goes.
    Last edited by devil21; 04-15-2016 at 02:34 AM.

Kinda looks like this guy in the picture:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/258675572317988457/
    Ron Paul does not look like Ted Cruz' dad...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Looks like the same guy but with glasses. Even the crooked hair line is apparent.

Seems all the standard CIA/Texas oil/Bush connections arise once again. I knew Heidi was deep insider but didn't realize how deep Ted's rabbit hole goes.
    We can also compare heights. Lee Harvey Oswald was 5' 9". Ted Cruz is 5' 8"- kind of close. The alleged person in the Oswald photo looks to be several inches shorter than Oswald yet Cruz's father is pretty close to Ted's height (even if we allow for older people shrinking in height) so he would be too tall to have been the person in the grainy photo.

Kinda looks like this guy in the picture:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/258675572317988457/
    Please dont do that.

Dont involve Dr. Paul.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

So, what is Rafael Bienvenido Cruz Sr. and Eleanor Darragh Wilson Cruz' USA FBI file record numbers -
    as they'd certainly have been on the US (and then-Canada) radar if ever forensically-linked / identified in a photo with Lee Harvey Oswald, wouldn't they ?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Before this speculation goes too far, is there a video of event depcited in this photo?
    Body language experts maybe able to confirm if same person by comparing it with other videos of Rafael Cruz like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPgJzFKSkyk
    Actually, there is video. Lemme see if I can find it.

edit:
    Got it.

Last edited by devil21; 04-16-2016 at 08:37 PM.

Before this speculation goes too far, is there a video of event depcited in this photo?
    Body language experts maybe able to confirm if same person by comparing it with other videos of Rafael Cruz like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPgJzFKSkyk
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Actually, there is video. Lemme see if I can find it.

edit:
    Got it.

Very interesting.

I'm no expert in body language and there is many years gap but his mannerism/the way he raises his arms in later video contrasts with more measured walk in first video. However would be interesting to get BL experts take on this.

National Enquirer now running with this story. NE claims "experts" have determined the photos are likely Cruz Sr.

They sure do have wood for ol' Lyin' Ted.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/phot...campaign-event

Funny how Ted dropped out right after Trump brought this up, even though Ted said he's staying in until the RNC. Media seems to subtly be in damage control mode too.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-05-2016 at 01:15 AM.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic