Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Link to ustream.tv stream of Oklahoma GOP convention

FYI:

Ron Paul ‏ @RonPaul2012NEWS
    Breaking NEWS: #AZGOP Ron Paul is getting national delegates in Arizona
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rules Broken:

1. No ROLL CALL vote to adopt delegate slate, (elect delegates to national).

2. Chair of credentials committee conducting important business from the floor, continually.

3. convention tool a lunch break with no motion for recess, no second, and no vote on the recess.

4. convention was abandoned for lunch with a motion standing on the floor that was in the process of being voted on with paper ballots.

5. adjournment of committee was done in obvious and vocal protest of at least 2/3's of the quorum.

6. credentialing of delegates was never completed, and was attempted for authorization by the chair using a voice vote and ignorning a call for division on that vote.

I could write a book about the rules broken at this convention, just a true sham.

It's as if the chair of the convention SABOTAGED the convention so that Romney delegates, all delegates on the adopted slate, would not be sat at Tampa.

It really looks like sabotage to me.

http://www.dailypaul.com/comment/2451814
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Thumbs down

This kind of cheating is going to reflect very very poorly on Mr. Romney...
    Last edited by Britannia; 05-12-2012 at 05:09 PM.

The parking lot chairman is doing great!
    Statistics don't lie, people do.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope the weather holds up in oklahoma. Looks like thrre might be thunder/ lightning in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Rules Broken:

2. Chair of credentials committee conducting important business from the floor, continually.

3. convention tool a lunch break with no motion for recess, no second, and no vote on the recess.

4. convention was abandoned for lunch with a motion standing on the floor that was in the process of being voted on with paper ballots.

5. adjournment of committee was done in obvious and vocal protest of at least 2/3's of the quorum.

6. credentialing of delegates was never completed, and was attempted for authorization by the chair using a voice vote and ignorning a call for division on that vote.

I could write a book about the rules broken at this convention, just a true sham.

It's as if the chair of the convention SABOTAGED the convention so that Romney delegates, all delegates on the adopted slate, would not be sat at Tampa.

It could be they might not have WANTED Santa and Grinch delegates, they might have wanted it thrown out so they could put in their own guys with a credentials committee they intend to dominate.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by RonRules View Post
    The parking lot chairman is doing great!
    did they get quorum? I tried tweeting someone back but they had to leave, and if they aren't needed....

It makes me happy hearing all the Aye's in unison, and hearing no one opposed.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    ... because forum credit is the MOST important thing right now....
    Ha can't rep you right now. Tried
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

did they get quorum? I tried tweeting someone back but they had to leave, and if they aren't needed....

They wrote 370 were present at the parking lot so if it is the old rule with a 100 than yes if it is the 51% rule than no.

EDIT: The chairman just said they had 1 man above quorum
    Last edited by Demigod; 05-12-2012 at 05:15 PM.

The current count of delegates present is 716. They are taking a 5 minute break to validate.

They have 371 delegates present.
    Last edited by RonRules; 05-12-2012 at 05:17 PM.

Ralph Hornsby ‏ @RalphHornsby
    Confirmed OK State Convention Completely FUBAR local media in route to show parking lot convention! http://www.dailypaul.com/232854/conf...mpletely-fubar via @dailypaul

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Forgive me. What does the fact they may have quorum even mean?
    Truth is treason in the empire of lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Rules Broken:

In addition to the rules broken, the vote counts are significantly off. There is no way their committeeman won. I think that's why they shut it down. They were about to get busted with over votes AGAIN. The chair votes were off too. MOFOS.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by SwooshOU View Post
    Forgive me. What does the fact they may have quorum even mean?
    ^ this.

Quote Originally Posted by RonRules View Post
    The current count of delegates present is 716. They are taking a 5 minute break to validate.

So, they have Quorum!

You bet your ass they do cause that's how we ROLL!
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldean View Post
    ^ this.
    They have enough bodies to continue the convention.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

OK, The final tally for credentialed delegates was 1476. When the last vote was taken (for Nat'l Commiteeman) it was reported from this asshat http://twitter.com/#!/BatesLine (who had been reporting accurately even if he was an asshat about it) was:

Engle 913 - Fair 984 (total of 1897 votes). That means there were 421 extra votes for National Commiteeman!
    Last edited by PatriotOne; 05-12-2012 at 05:20 PM.

If they have 716 and there were 1308 initially, doesn't it stand to reason that most of those 716 are ours, and therefore we had the majority all along? I'm telling you the votes were manipulated. Badly.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

What was name of the cheating chairman?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who is that woman? She is magnificent!

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    You bet your ass they do cause that's how we ROLL!
    The count looks like it's 371, not 716 like I heard.

Wait, I thought only 371 delegates were present

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    They have enough bodies to continue the convention.
    And assuming there are much fewer people there and probably most are Ron Paul supporters, this isssssss... a good thing?
    Truth is treason in the empire of lies.

That women's speech was golden. That is going viral as soon as its on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    That women's speech was golden. That is going viral as soon as its on YouTube.
    I missed the speech! Was on the phone
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

Lets hope whatever the Paul guys are doing they do it somewhat fast. We do not want the Mitt guys to try to remove our people from the location.

oooooo sneaky delegates

because the creditial commitee never certified the results all party buisness after that is invalid and must be redone

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger29860 View Post
    oooooo sneaky delegates

because the creditial commitee never certified the results all party buisness after that is invalid and must be redone
    Hardly sneaky, at a noticed meeting right out in the open.

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast