Thread: Statue of 1st Canadian PM toppled

Statue of 1st Canadian PM toppled

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...?ocid=msedgntp

(Reuters) - A statue of Canada's first Prime Minister Sir John Macdonald was toppled in downtown Montreal by protesters marching in support of defunding police, government officials said.

The incident occurred at the end of a peaceful march on Saturday when a group of people climbed the monument and pulled down the statue, causing the head to fly off, according to video posted on social media.

Calls to defund the police have been growing across the United States and Canada, after a spate of violent incidents involving police. The death of George Floyd, a Black man, while in the custody of Minneapolis police in May sparked global protests about racial inequality and police brutality, and renewed pledges from some to fight racism.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If we can get some statues of Lenin and Marx toppled, I'd greatly appreciate it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge