Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Islamic extremist kills 50 at Orlando gay nightclub

Yea something fishy. How, in a dark nightclub, can you see a "Bullet" sticking out of someone's leg?

More to the point, how does a .223 round "stick" out of a leg? And "that big"?

Maybe he mistook it for a bone

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obama Complains about not being able to put American's on a NO GUN LIST. Just like Hillary is now calling for at her rally today.

"I just came from a meeting, today, in the situation room, in which I’ve got people who we know have been on ISIL websites living here in the United States - US citizens. And we’re allowed to put them on the no fly list when it comes to airlines, but because of the National Rifle Association I cannot prohibit those people from buying guns!"

They are going to try to vote on it this week! Call the Senate and demand they vote against it!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...control-224251

Have people started concocting ridiculous conspiracy theories yet to confirm their own biases? I haven't read through the thread in fear of having a brain aneurysm from the stupidity.

Anybody got a guess as to how much gun sales increase over the next month?

If I was in a pool, betting, I'd peg it at around 65% from the same time last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    Have people started concocting ridiculous conspiracy theories yet to confirm their own biases? I haven't read through the thread in fear of having a brain aneurysm from the stupidity.
    One word. "Reptilians." That's all you need to know.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lotta questions and some interesting stuff beginning to pop up- I'd read it if I were you.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Lotta questions and some interesting stuff beginning to pop up- I'd read it if I were you.
    I dunno, man. If it's anything like the Sandy Hook conspiracies, I'll pass. I may take a gander later on just for the sake of not dismissing everything outright.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

If I was in a pool, betting, I'd peg it at around 65% from the same time last year.
    SWHC & RGR are both up around 8% today.

I dunno, man. If it's anything like the Sandy Hook conspiracies, I'll pass. I may take a gander later on just for the sake of not dismissing everything outright.
    Well, to sum up, it seems like:

Shooter was in the bar
    Left
    Was engaged in some kind of shootout with cops outside
    Came back in
    Someone would not let people out
    Shooting w/cops and shooter
    No one is saying who shot who
    Posts are being deleted on MSM news outlets
    One "witness" is an actor

Politicals are calling for:
    War
    Guns taken from mundanes

Anybody who has more & better info, please add.
    There is no spoon.

Person holding door shut could have been people on the patio putting up a barricade.

Took the cops three hours to move in, and when they did they blew holes in the walls in the process.

And, yes, you will find theories in the thread that no one was shot at all and that everyone who was shot was shot by cops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Confirming their own bias that the government commits false flags and wants to disarm the public? That doesn't sound horribly unreasonable to me, but I guess that's just me. I dunno what involvement they had with this one, but people SHOULD be suspicious. It's those who refuse to accept that there is ever any involvement who are the real problem.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Confirming their own bias that the government commits false flags and wants to disarm the public? That doesn't sound horribly unreasonable to me, but I guess that's just me. I dunno what involvement they had with this one, but people SHOULD be suspicious. It's those who refuse to accept that there is ever any involvement who are the real problem.
    I don't think he minds reasonable suspicions. I think he gets a headache when he encounters the sort of over-the-top silliness that COINTEL uses to cause people instantly laugh at, and stop listening to, anyone who questions the official narrative.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-13-2016 at 01:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Have people started concocting ridiculous conspiracy theories yet to confirm their own biases?
    Yes, some stuff is really out there. The best one yet, Obama implicated the NRA.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Well, to sum up, it seems like:

Shooter was in the bar
    Left
    Was engaged in some kind of shootout with cops outside
    Came back in
    Someone would not let people out
    Shooting w/cops and shooter
    No one is saying who shot who
    Posts are being deleted on MSM news outlets
    One "witness" is an actor

Politicals are calling for:
    War
    Guns taken from mundanes

Survivors are saying that there was more than one shooter & that it seemed they were using machine guns.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...tness-accounts
    There is no spoon.

What happen to blaming the person who did the attack?

ACLU lawyers blame 'Christian right,' GOP for Orlando terrorist attack
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ac...rticle/2593679

Survivors are saying that there was more than one shooter & that it seemed they were using machine guns.

What the F is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    What happen to blaming the person who did the attack?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ac...rticle/2593679
    Blame the evil, white male for all of the world's troubles. Even though there is a record # of people migrating into evil, white land. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    What the F is going on?
    That's what I'd like to know.
    There is no spoon.

If anyone is wondering I seriously don't care one bit about what happened in Orlando.

It will be yet another incident that will be used to push agendas and ignore questions and facts. If I brought myself to care I would only be left confused between conflicting stories, and angry that someone wants to punish me or mine for it.

But I can't be bothered to worry about a bunch of gays getting mowed down by a Muslim. I've got more important things on my mind like where am I going to order my new Bimini top for my boat from (nobody has the color I want in the size I need). My rights remain intact even if some snakes claim that they are invalid. I will stand up for my rights when someone comes to physically try and deny me of my rights.
    No - No - No - No

I find that most individuals don't know what the $#@! automatic fire sounds like, but who knows?

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There's a snapchat video out that shows when the shooting starts. It doesn't sound like the rate of fire is quite as high as 900 rounds per minute. Maybe a slide fire stock or a high semi-auto rate.

Here's the video link: http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android...FHNwq3Zx8XNwjb
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

~ 15 in 5 seconds = ~ 3/sec = ~ 180/minute

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    What the F is going on?
    Just spitballing here but a common thread that keeps popping up in shooting events that aren't obvious drills is G4S Security (aka G4S Special Police, used to be called Wackenhut), which is British owned and has heavy ties to Israel/Mossad (see my sig). If I were to guess I'd say that G4S is fully, and intentionally, infiltrated with personnel that are working to make these shootings happen. Probably pulling them off themselves since they have access, control access and can move guns in and out at will, barring doors to keep people from escaping to raise the death count. Disarmament agenda is directed from the highest levels. This shooting is very similar to the Bataclan shooting, also a G4S location. Police brass in these shooting locations are pretty much all on board with the NWO agenda (see this eye-opener: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkcBr8mBOMw ), as well as politicians and their associated legal brass (who swear allegiance to the Crown upon passing the BAR...hence why most politicians are lawyers...their loyalty is to the Crown, not you). The so-called Security are the ones doing this with help from the Police and media (CIA Project Mockingbird) to cover it up.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    There's a snapchat video out that shows when the shooting starts. It doesn't sound like the rate of fire is quite as high as 900 rounds per minute. Maybe a slide fire stock or a high semi-auto rate.

Here's the video link: http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android...FHNwq3Zx8XNwjb
    Thanks- didn't hear any of it- just read about the words of some survivors.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    His father alleges he saw two men kissing and became enraged.

I guess that means we can look forward to whether a latent who keeps trying to obey his religion until he snaps qualifies as 'Islamic Terrorism'. In fact, it just began--with the alternative being 'hate crime'--although they aren't acknowledging the self hate of latency, of course (at least not on NBC).
    Or not so latent, as the case may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

AR-15 sales soar in aftermath of attack

ATLANTA -- AR-15 rifles are flying off one Atlanta store’s shelves after the deadliest mass shooting in modern United States history.
    http://www.11alive.com/news/local/ar...tore/242674963
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I don't think he minds reasonable suspicions. I think he gets a headache when he encounters the sort of over-the-top silliness that COINTEL uses to cause people instantly laugh at, and stop listening to, anyone who questions the official narrative.
    Correct.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast