Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liz Cheney Voted Out Of GOP Leadership Position

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Is it?
    What do you friends at Democratic Underground say?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    my fourth one is scheduled for tomorrow
    Oh yeah? I just got my sixth COVID shot.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Oh yeah? I just got my sixth COVID shot.

Frick, now I have a new goal.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Frick, now I have a new goal.
    I just might start telling people who brag about getting two shots that I had three, and keep a serious look on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Trump, the most dangerous president in history.
    Cry more tears. They are like an I.V. drip.

Just another payoff of the great Trump presidency. Schism in the GOP and the calling out of Neo-Cons. MAGA!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Who else wants to join the Liz Cheney for President club?

Liz Cheney won’t be speaker but she could be president

When Congresswoman Liz Cheney (R-WY) loses her leadership post in the House of Representatives, as she is likely to do this week, the door to becoming the first female Republican speaker will have closed. But another has opened. She may have started down a path to being the first woman Republican president.
    Cheney has boldly staked out leadership of the post-Trump Republican party. She’s a real conservative—Democrats who like her opposition to Trump will never like her politics. Freed of the need to play internal House politics she can now go about the process of building a post-Trump Republican party. Breaking with your party is a bold move. But Bill Clinton led the “New Democrats” in 1992 and became president for two terms. Liz Cheney has set herself up for the job.
    Just in time ...

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1392263277510541312

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Liberal Democrats are among those whining the loudest about Cheney's ouster. [insert Carlin's "it's a big club" bit here]

Here's one of the more preposterously absurd examples:

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...82025891225611
    Adam Schiff joins in:

https://twitter.com/DrKarlynB/status...21735564636162

I think this will bite the trumpkins in the ass eventually. It's not like Trump will ever be president again so why are they still kissing the ring? The one they replaced Cheney with is even worse.

Why arent the leftarians on the RPF pissed off? She loves her corporatism and covid passports like them...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Cry more tears. They are like an I.V. drip.
    So the country is moving in the right direction for ya. You guys made it, so enjoy.

Meanwhile, I’ll keep under radar, which you statists hate so much, so I can have a little more fun while fun is to be had, and sleep with a super duper clear conscience. Pleasant night, phil ;-)

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

So the country is moving in the right direction for ya. You guys made it, so enjoy.

Meanwhile, I’ll keep under radar, which you statists hate so much, so I can have a little more fun while fun is to be had, and sleep with a super duper clear conscience. Pleasant night, phil ;-)
    Under Biden, no. Under Trump, yeah. You just hang out and do what ya gotta. You don't vote anyway so what does it matter.

Under Biden, no. Under Trump, yeah. You just hang out and do what ya gotta. You don't vote anyway so what does it matter.
    I don't vote for Globalist NY Libs. But, whatever floats yer boat.

Hey Phil, did ya get your OWS Miracle Jab yet, or your brand new passport? Make sure you read the labels, I heard they cause problems.

A friend of mine keeps hounding me to vote in next weeks PA election (we are all working the polls). She's telling me something about an amendment that would limit governors power/authority. I haven't read it yet so don't know anything about it, but if it sounds up & up I'll stick it up on the forum... though, I'm skeptical.

I don't vote for Globalist NY Libs. But, whatever floats yer boat.

Hey Phil, did ya get your OWS Miracle Jab yet, or your brand new passport? Make sure you read the labels, I heard they cause problems.

A friend of mine keeps hounding me to vote in next weeks PA election (we are all working the polls). She's telling me something about an amendment that would limit governors power/authority. I haven't read it yet so don't know anything about it, but if it sounds up & up I'll stick it up on the forum... though, I'm skeptical.
    I've gotten one of each just to be safe. What's not good about free $#@!?

I've gotten one of each just to be safe.
    Right on. Gotta keep the economy moving ;-)

What's not good about free $#@!?
    Ok, I'll try to be good. It's kinda difficult for me though, the extremist that I am. I still haven't learned to party with the standard run of mill "R's". Man, bike season is here, 'cept for the rain, gotta road trip planned next week on the Injun Roadmaster - AFTER the elections lol

Right on. Gotta keep the economy moving ;-)
    Yup. Went to CVS for my favorite shaving gel and body wash, Bulldog, and they were offering Phizer. absolutely FREE, so went ahead and got the first one. They were out of 'original' Bulldog and only had that eucalyptus crap, so I got a raincheck on the sale and got the second Phizer this week when I went back in. In the meantime all the local gas and go's were outta PBR so I had to drop into the Walmart Grocery and they offered me Moderna. Absolutely FREE! Amazing luck. Then a local bar offered free beers for vaxxing and since I was half potted a friend took me to a drive in for some AstraZeneca and we went back for a FREE round.
    It was an amazing week of Freeness.

Ok, I'll try to be good. It's kinda difficult for me though, the extremist that I am. I still haven't learned to party with the standard run of mill "R's". Man, bike season is here, 'cept for the rain, gotta road trip planned next week on the Injun Roadmaster - AFTER the elections lol
    Get-Rrrrr-Rrrrr-Rrrrr done.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yup. Went to CVS for my favorite shaving gel and body wash, Bulldog, and they were offering Phizer. absolutely FREE, so went ahead and got the first one. They were out of 'original' Bulldog and only had that eucalyptus crap, so I got a raincheck on the sale and got the second Phizer this week when I went back in. In the meantime all the local gas and go's were outta PBR so I had to drop into the Walmart Grocery and they offered me Moderna. Absolutely FREE! Amazing luck. Then a local bar offered free beers for vaxxing and since I was half potted a friend took me to a drive in for some AstraZeneca and we went back for a FREE round.
    It was an amazing week of Freeness.
    Whoa! Now I now where all my beer money tax dolla's went, and why trump signed that enormous bill! No wonder he didn't veto the thing!

and without anyone getting shot in the face. yet

good riddance..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Whoa! Now I now where all my beer money tax dolla's went, and why trump signed that enormous bill! No wonder he didn't veto the thing!
    I'm sure your ducats weren't affected, they assured me it was FREE all four times. And the awesome thing is that I didn't have to go through a Federal background check, like I do with firearms. I'm hoping McDonalds will give FREE cheese burgers so I can go get another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Who else wants to join the Liz Cheney for President club?

Liz Cheney won’t be speaker but she could be president
    SMDH ... Cheney/Ocasio-Cortez

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I'm sure your ducats weren't affected, they assured me it was FREE all four times. And the awesome thing is that I didn't have to go through a Federal background check, like I do with firearms. I'm hoping McDonalds will give FREE cheese burgers so I can go get another one.
    You 2nd Amendment ask and pay for permission follower you. It’s ok, I won’t tell if you don’t… there’s always a way ;-)

You 2nd Amendment ask and pay for permission follower you. It’s ok, I won’t tell if you don’t… there’s always a way ;-)
    Most times I am. Because it is the Patriotic thing to do. And sometimes my gun broker, Corn Pop, down on K street, doesn't have the exact fix I want.

How much I wish I had never even heard of her family.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Most times I am. Because it is the Patriotic thing to do. And sometimes my gun broker, Corn Pop, down on K street, doesn't have the exact fix I want.
    So I’ll bet you even put those little orange thingy’s on the end of your cap guns too? In case you get a knock on the door? If you don’t, you should - it’s “The Law”.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So I’ll bet you even put those little orange thingy’s on the end of your cap guns too? In case you get a knock on the door? If you don’t, you should - it’s “The Law”.
    I didn't even know there was such a thing. Are they free to get?

EDIT: Oh, "CAP" guns. Are those even allowed to be manufactured now? Seems crazy to produce percussion firearms that don't eject projectiles. Unless you are doing Civil War re-enactments, of course.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 05-12-2021 at 08:38 PM.

I didn't even know there was such a thing. Are they free to get?
    Balloons are free, if you stick ‘em in your pocket at the store. Walmart, is it, that you go to? Then you can blow them up a little and slip them over the tips. The neighbor kid down the street who voted the NY Lib showed me that one. I was quite impressed, actually.

Balloons are free, if you stick ‘em in your pocket at the store. Walmart, is it, that you go to? Then you can blow them up a little and slip them over the tips. The neighbor kid down the street who voted the NY Lib showed me that one. I was quite impressed, actually.
    Weird. I like to consider myself an intelligent feller. So, ya just stick things in your pocket, and you don't have to pay for them? They become FREE? I think your rumination might have just changed my life.

Weird. I like to consider myself an intelligent feller. So, ya just stick things in your pocket, and you don't have to pay for them? They become FREE? I think your rumination might have just changed my life.
    I like to consider myself intelligent also. I figure, if Trump can do it… taking trillions of dollars and giving it to global pharm/biotech corporations, Bill Gates’ GAVI, African Refugees, etc. etc., not just once, but over and again, what’s a few little balloons?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast