Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Afghan refugee wins New Hampshire statehouse primary

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Because I don't have a one size fits all answer...I don't have any good answers really.

The powers that be, before I was born, enacted policies that were designed to utterly change the face, direction and culture of the United States.

They have been successful beyond their wildest dreams.

I just know that I live in New England and I like it very much the way it is.

If I wanted to live in New Kabul, I'd move.

I have a right to say that, I have I right to endorse policies that support that.
    I'm not the CEO of Apple, YouTube, Facebook or Twitter (who almost didn't cave). I wouldn't de-platform anyone and I 100% support your right to say whatever and endorse whatever. I think I can endorse a different position without being accused of supporting child sex slavery. (Not by you of course.) Yes. There are no good answers. That is why I am ambivalent about immigration. I wasn't freaking out about the children being separated from their parents (some of those parents who have now been deported have purposefully left their kids behind in America.) Nor am I demanding a freaking wall. I'm concerned as all about "e-verify." I don't think I should have to report to the federal government every time I pay someone to cut my grass or wash my car. Don't think for a minute that can't happen! I think Alex Jones is off his rocker these days, but I do still agree with the mantra "Problem, reaction, solution." Authoritarians on the left and the right use the same methods. Get enough people worked up that "The end is nigh if you don't do X" and you will find people willing to do X.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm not the CEO of Apple, YouTube, Facebook or Twitter (who almost didn't cave). I wouldn't de-platform anyone and I 100% support your right to say whatever and endorse whatever. I think I can endorse a different position without being accused of supporting child sex slavery. (Not by you of course.) Yes. There are no good answers. That is why I am ambivalent about immigration. I wasn't freaking out about the children being separated from their parents (some of those parents who have now been deported have purposefully left their kids behind in America.) Nor am I demanding a freaking wall. I'm concerned as all about "e-verify." I don't think I should have to report to the federal government every time I pay someone to cut my grass or wash my car. Don't think for a minute that can't happen! I think Alex Jones is off his rocker these days, but I do still agree with the mantra "Problem, reaction, solution." Authoritarians on the left and the right use the same methods. Get enough people worked up that "The end is nigh if you don't do X" and you will find people willing to do X.
    I have no doubt about that.

Again, the infrastructure is already in place to halt long term immigration, at least through "normal" channels of entry, planes, highways, ships and so on.

This Afghan "community organizer" that has no clue about "Live Free or Die" as it relates to government intrusion into people's lives, did not arrive by swimming the Rio Grande.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And they leave the border wide open to facilitate all that.
    When it was officially open there was a lot less of that.

And what is to prevent the coyote from just kidnapping children with a wide open border that is even cheaper to cross?
    Consuela wouldn't be handing her kids over to him if she could just catch a ride on the local church bus. The border area with Mexico used to be a safe place to visit and cross. Maybe you aren't old enough to remember that. I am. And border crossing was not illegal that doesn't mean there couldn't be checks. Once driving from Arizona to California my family had to stop at a checkpoint and get rid of all of our fruit because there was a quarantine. But that didn't mean it was illegal to drive from Arizona to California. But hey, just like liberal Elizabeth Warren you can't understand the difference between not going along with your solution and supporting the problem.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I have no doubt about that.

Again, the infrastructure is already in place to halt long term immigration, at least through "normal" channels of entry, planes, highways, ships and so on.

This Afghan "community organizer" that has no clue about "Live Free or Die" as it relates to government intrusion into people's lives, did not arrive by swimming the Rio Grande.
    Of course not. She came over as a legal refugee. We screwed up her country over a course of decades. Republicans took the credit for "liberating" Afghanistan first from communism and then from the Taliban. Blowback?

Afghanistan before and after American's fighting communism there.

Maybe if more people knew that it was actually democratic president Jimmy Carter that started arming jihadists in Afghanistan? But sadly Ronald Reagan took the credit and there ya go.

And he will tell you how much worse off he is because the whites flooded into his land

So the Injuns would have been better off picking and choosing who was allowed in and in what numbers.

"Closing" the border didn't cause the change, drug pushing and other factors did.
    It is the same with the sex trade, degeneracy increased the demand "closed" borders.

Consuela wouldn't be handing her kids over to him if she could just catch a ride on the local church bus. The border area with Mexico used to be a safe place to visit and cross. Maybe you aren't old enough to remember that. I am. And border crossing was not illegal that doesn't mean there couldn't be checks. Once driving from Arizona to California my family had to stop at a checkpoint and get rid of all of our fruit because there was a quarantine. But that didn't mean it was illegal to drive from Arizona to California. But hey, just like liberal Elizabeth Warren you can't understand the difference between not going along with your solution and supporting the problem.
    As I said above degeneracy increased demand, with a wide open border you would see an increase in kidnappings in Mexico and other nearby countries and we have to control the border to keep from being overrun and conquered by economic migrants anyway.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I am out of rep for jmdrake, and he deserves much more.
    "The Patriarch"

And your point is?

Injuns had a right to be here and a right to try and keep out invaders, Americans have a right to be here to a right to keep out invaders, we don't want to suffer the consequences of losing they way the Injuns did.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"Closing" the border didn't cause the change, drug pushing and other factors did.
    It is the same with the sex trade, degeneracy increased the demand "closed" borders.
    And I should take your word for it because.....? Apparently you can't even tell if child sex slavery has increased or not in the past 50 years.

As I said above degeneracy increased demand
    Actually you said that you didn't even know if the demand was increased or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Just the other day you admitted the necessity of controlling immigration and wished to be able to keep Californians out of your state........

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And your point is?

Injuns had a right to be here and a right to try and keep out invaders, Americans have a right to be here to a right to keep out invaders, we don't want to suffer the consequences of losing they way the Injuns did.
    You know most Mexicans got a little "injun" in them right? That's true in spades for the migrants from central America. If you are really so concerned about what happened to the "injuns"......

I'm old enough. And this bull$#@! infuriates me. Even the Canadian border is a huge pain in the ass. The 'solutions' to a government created problem is to give government more power, nucking futs.
    "The Patriarch"

And I should take your word for it because.....? Apparently you can't even tell if child sex slavery has increased or not in the past 50 years.

Actually you said that you didn't even know if the demand was increased or not.
    I'm taking your word for the increase and combining it with the increase in degeneracy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Except there's always a way. How long have we had a war on drugs? How has that gone again? How many times has the CIA, FBI, DEA and Pentagon been caught smuggling in drugs? Have you never heard of something called bribery?

Not at all. Not if she has kids. The coyote, if he is an unscrupulous sex slaver, will be more than happy to "help" her and probably offer his help for free. Hell, he'll tell her to go back to her village and get some more kiddies.

No dumbass. She wouldn't have to pay a cent. The coyote in the scenario I gave would just take the kids. They'd be more valuable than whatever she could pay.

I see your neg rep was well deserved. You insist on lying. And I take Ron Paul's position and you call that "full progressive." And I bet you are going to lie again and say you were "asking a question" without a question mark.
    So your argument is basically it would happen anyway. So let it unfettered. OK.

You know most Mexicans got a little "injun" in them right? That's true in spades for the migrants from central America. If you are really so concerned about what happened to the "injuns"......
    I don't want to suffer the same consequences they did, that doesn't mean I want to give the land back to them (or to part Injuns from a different area) and leave myself without a home, that would be inflicting the same consequences on myself that I want to avoid.

Stop thinking with your emotions.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm old enough. And this bull$#@! infuriates me. Even the Canadian border is a huge pain in the ass. The 'solutions' to a government created problem is to give government more power, nucking futs.
    Just the other day you admitted the necessity of controlling immigration and wished to be able to keep Californians out of your state........

And then you denied being in favor of open borders.......

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So your argument is basically it would happen anyway. So let it unfettered. OK.
    A-B-C-D-E-F--- Come on Phill. You can get to G if you keep trying!

I don't want to suffer the same consequences they did, that doesn't mean I want to give the land back to them (or to part Injuns from a different area) and leave myself without a home, that would be inflicting the same consequences on myself that I want to avoid.

Stop thinking with your emotions.
    You are the one being emotional. I am just pointing out facts. Anyway, so your concern is that the "injuns" have now become so white that they will do unto you as your ancestors did unto your ancestors?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry. Gonna disagree. His belief is that if there is open borders everything will work out spades. I'm not seeing that. Convince me otherwise.

Sorry. Gonna disagree. His belief is that if there is open borders everything will work out spades. I'm not seeing that. Convince me otherwise.
    A-B-C-D-E-F- Ah forget it. The last letter is Z. I'll give you the lollipop for trying. Good job for trying.

We did control immigration. Then we stopped. And we did it without The Great Socialist Wall of America. Those days are gone, over, done. What you're hoping for aint gonna happen, your god Emperor of these United States isn't going to give you satisfaction. Destroying liberty to save liberty isn't going to work. If you want the principles of liberty to be quashed in the name of saving it, all I can say is no.
    "The Patriarch"

You are the one being emotional. I am just pointing out facts. Anyway, so your concern is that the "injuns" have now become so white that they will do unto you as your ancestors did unto your ancestors?
    Since when is conquest a racial trait Mr. racist?
    The Injuns and the Spaniards conquered many peoples over the course of history as did members of every other race and ethnicity.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Of course not. She came over as a legal refugee. We screwed up her country over a course of decades. Republicans took the credit for "liberating" Afghanistan first from communism and then from the Taliban. Blowback?

Afghanistan before and after American's fighting communism there.

Maybe if more people knew that it was actually democratic president Jimmy Carter that started arming jihadists in Afghanistan? But sadly Ronald Reagan took the credit and there ya go.
    And so it is pay back? Welcome her and her progressive beliefs with open arms? Freedom?

Since when is conquest a racial trait Mr. racist?
    You are the one that brought up race Mr. Racist. You are the one that said the "injuns" as a race didn't control their borders. Now common sense says they didn't have gunpowder.

The Injuns and the Spaniards conquered many peoples over the course of history as did members of every other race and ethnicity.
    Again I was going by what you said. Oh the poor liberal "injuns" didn't control their borders. Don't try to turn you racism around on me.

We did control immigration. Then we stopped. And we did it without The Great Socialist Wall of America. Those days are gone, over, done. What you're hoping for aint gonna happen, your god Emperor of these United States isn't going to give you satisfaction. Destroying liberty to save liberty isn't going to work. If you want the principles of liberty to be quashed in the name of saving it, all I can say is no.
    I have never advocated for the wall (I have repeatedly called for increased patrols on the border) but it will be better than what we have now, if you know how to control immigration without a wall or patrolling the border while millions of economic migrants are intent on coming to the freest and richest country on earth please speak up.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And then you denied being in favor of open borders.......
    People used to be able to cross our southern and northern border with ease. If you stayed, then there was a problem. This problem is completely and unnecessarily manufactured, just like the so called solution. It's a $#@!ing crime how far this place has fallen.
    "The Patriarch"

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And so it is pay back? Welcome her and her progressive beliefs with open arms? Freedom?
    Most southerners would not vote Republican for generations because they held the Republican party responsible for the U.S. Civil War. Why would you expect someone from Afghanistan to react any differently from what is seen, rightly or wrongly, as Republican wars in Afghanistan?

I have never advocated for the wall (I have repeatedly called for increased patrols on the border) but it will be better than what we have now, if you know how to control immigration without a wall or patrolling the border while millions of economic migrants are intent on coming to the freest and richest country on earth please speak up.
    You don't support the border wall? That means you support child sex slavery!

Seriously, its time for you and @phill4paul to drop the histrionics. The more you two make BS arguments the better the open borders side looks. AF takes a similar position without being an $#@!.

You are the one that brought up race Mr. Racist. You are the one that said the "injuns" as a race didn't control their borders. Now common sense says they didn't have gunpowder.
    Just as I might say Europeans failed to keep out the Huns or the Goths, race had nothing to do with it till you decided to think that way Mr. Racebaiter.
    Not only did the Injuns not have gunpowder but many of them welcomed the whites and were overly helpful, in the end it doesn't matter why they failed to keep out the Europeans, they are an example of what will happen to us if we fail to secure our territory for any reason.

Again I was going by what you said. Oh the poor liberal "injuns" didn't control their borders. Don't try to turn you racism around on me.
    And the Chinese didn't keep the Mongols out, facts aren't racist, your mind is.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

When illegals used to show up on the job, someone would call immigration services and they would be gone pronto. That stopped, why? What's the end game here?
    "The Patriarch"

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast