Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump pardons Oregon cattle ranchers

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

President Trump pardons Oregon cattle ranchers

Reason 76 that I am glad Trump beat Hillary.

It's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Hillary Clinton is not in charge of the law in our country

Trump pardons ranchers whose arrests led to armed occupation of wildlife refuge
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...fe-refuge.html

President Trump pardons Oregon cattle ranchers whose case inspired takeover of wildlife refuge
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...csp=chromepush
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    oh wow! That is GREAT NEWS!!

Wow - what $#@!ily written stories, though!
    Imprisoned for "arson" instead of necessary and controlled maintenance of land. And doesn't mention that the prison sentences they received, were written for terrorists!

OK...that tips the case.

Unless he does something extraordinarily stupid, I will vote Trump 2020.

There needs to be a thorough investigation into all of the corruption.... how likely is that?
    I'm not holding my breath.

But I am very happy that the Hammonds are at the very least, heading home and have been pardoned. About time.
    This is a good first step, praying for momentum.

That was..... unexpected. Welcome, to be sure.... but unexpected.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    That was..... unexpected. Welcome, to be sure.... but unexpected.
    For you maybe..

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Admittedly surprising. Great news!
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    OK...that tips the case.

Unless he does something extraordinarily stupid, I will vote Trump 2020.
    Regardless of what some complainers say, Trump is not a neocon and he is not a typical establishment politician. We have a president that is outside of the box big time. I wish Trump were more libertarian and I wish he cared more about the constitution, but still he already one of the better presidents of the last 50 years.

The Marxist agenda is being destroyed and that makes me happy.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Admittedly surprising. Great news!
    Why is it surprising that a guy who constantly decries fake news media and becomes President pardons people who were tried and convicted by the fake news media?

When I said he should pick Ammon Bundy for Sec. of Interior, I wasn't joking..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Surprising to me because we rarely get good news like this.

Can't see how this is anything but a positive thing. Awesome news for the ranchers and for domestic sovereignty.

This is something Trump has done right.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Hell Yea. Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Regardless of what some complainers say, Trump is not a neocon and he is not a typical establishment politician. We have a president that is outside of the box big time. I wish Trump were more libertarian and I wish he cared more about the constitution, but still he already one of the better presidents of the last 50 years.

The Marxist agenda is being destroyed and that makes me happy.
    Trump is not a neocon, but he must operate within the parameters defined by the Bush cabal, who exclusively fund and run the GOP. Maybe one day, he will completely break free from their clutches. It's possible and the signs are there.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Waiting for the zippy spin machine to show up.

Count on them.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Great job Trump !
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    This is something Trump has done right.
    Agree.
    There is no spoon.

Good.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Trump is not a neocon, but he must operate within the parameters defined by the Bush cabal, who exclusively fund and run the GOP. Maybe one day, he will completely break free from their clutches. It's possible and the signs are there.
    I disagree. I think the Bush cabal has lost control. It seems quite obvious to me.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I disagree. I think the Bush cabal has lost control. It seems quite obvious to me.
    They have all their people in his cabinet and key positions though. It's obvious that there is some agreement in place. With that said, the Bushes have no tangible political constituency in terms of an actual voting base.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-10-2018 at 01:20 PM.

Outstanding! H/T to Trump.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    God, this is just chapping some liberal ass today. Lol, first the Budy's win in court and now the Hammonds are released. Keep your liberal ass and politics in your $#@!ing cities. You can have them. The people that live in the wide expanse live differently than you do and want nothing to do with you. LMAO.

LOL, the reaction at Quatloos. This website us run by an attorney by the name of Jay Adkisson. He attacks anyone who questions the IRS or anyone part of the sovereign/freedom movement.

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/vie...9958&start=740

I'm starting to get tired of so much winning.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I'm starting to get tired of so much winning.
    I never get tired of winning , might be why I am Great Sagamore .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    God, this is just chapping some liberal ass today. Lol, first the Budy's win in court and now the Hammonds are released. Keep your liberal ass and politics in your $#@!ing cities. You can have them. The people that live in the wide expanse live differently than you do and want nothing to do with you. LMAO.
    Did a quick scan of headlines..

Apoplectic
    seems the response overall.

I'm pleased,,, and would like to see more men free. and some indicted.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I'm waiting to hear about investigations regarding Lavoy Finicum's murder, the long persecution of the Bundy's... and what-the-hell was that whole killing and mass-arrest of Waco bikers? All seemed government orchestrated. I guess that can't happen till Trump gets beyond the "Russia" bull$#@!.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast