Thread: Ex-Pfizer Chief Science Officer Thinks It May be Booster Shots Which Initiate "Depopulation"

Ex-Pfizer Chief Science Officer Thinks It May be Booster Shots Which Initiate "Depopulation"

Below: Dr. Mike Yeadon resume synopsis. LinkedIn profile

https://off-guardian.org/2021/07/17/yeadon-sums-it-up/

There being immunologically no need or justification for 3rd & subsequent vaccines (booster, top-up, variant) the fact that they’re imminently to be administered to people en masse should send alarm bells ringing loudly.

Biotechnology has awesome power but it can very easily be misused. I am of the view that 3rd & subsequent vaccines may be used to initiate depopulation.

Dr. Yeadon interview: https://www.bitchute.com/video/2r9QS68pTsgL/
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 12-06-2021 at 05:56 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll just catch the Omicron variant instead. Anyone throwing an Omicron house party?

There's people out there that would line up for 8 booster shots and think theres nothing nefarious about it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'll just catch the Omicron variant instead. Anyone throwing an Omicron house party?
    Just heard there are cases in 3 counties.. Washington State
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I think I had it last week. Felt like a cold. Sniffles little sneezing. Used to be called...a cold. Had COVID last year, resistances strong. Kissing girls with colds now, nothing happens. Come on let's get our priorities straight, after all.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 12-06-2021 at 08:29 PM.

Remember the German guy who got killed a couple weeks ago for exposing his views about the vax? According to him, you will not need a third shot to die.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Watching the video now.

I'll need to watch it again and mark the times.

He makes a few mind blowing statements.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Why is there no immunological need. We know that efficacy fades to zero after six months.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't guarantee Omicron will be there, but there's this
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    There's people out there that would line up for 8 booster shots and think theres nothing nefarious about it.
    I go as often as possible for the free coffee and donuts. A couple of free meals a week saves allot on the weekly grocery bill and at least I have money left over for co-pays for these damn blood clots. Really odd, they came out of the blue, I keep getting them and have no idea why.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Watching the video now.

I'll need to watch it again and mark the times.

He makes a few mind blowing statements.
    And a Pfizer CSO no less.