Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project Veritas : Google Exec Insider exposes plans to censor & prevent another Trump election

It's not just tech companies like google doing this. This is happening even at your internet service provider and there is nothing stopping them from doing it there is no net neutrality or regulations that can stop it and they don't give a $#@! about your speech.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Orwellian censorship by the Big Tech monopolists is spiraling out of control. After YouTube booted Project Veritas’ video that exposed the electoral interference and thought control of Google off of their platform, their competitor Vimeo has now followed suit.
    ������ BREAKING @Vimeo has REMOVED Project Veritas saying: "You cannot upload videos that are hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory." Perhaps we embarrassed @Google but NOTHING we said was hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory. They're trying to erase us from the internet. pic.twitter.com/mBfmeHo4i0
    — Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) June 26, 2019
    Vimeo could gain market share from exposing the truth about Google’s machinations to undermine the democratic process in the United States. Considering they are one of YouTube’s top competitors, this would be a way for them to gain much-needed market share in a competitive industry.

However, Vimeo is doing the opposite. They are in effect harming their own business and protecting their competition. This action shows that Big Tech corporations are enforcing an agenda of social control, where dissent is to be stomped out by any means necessary.
    Project Veritas pointed out the nature of this sinister cartel that works in tandem to enforce Big Brother:
    1. @YouTube bans @Pinterest investigation
    2. @Twitter suspends Veritas for Pinterest story
    3. @reddit bans Project Veritas
    4. @YouTube bans @Google investigation
    5. @Vimeo removes Project Veritas account
    DO THINK BIG TECH IS WORKING TOGETHER?
    — Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) June 26, 2019
    The video is still available to be accessed on BitChute for the time being. Who knows if BitChute will be targeted by their DNS provider to toss them offline for not imposing censorship, as the unprecedented crackdown against right-wing dissident thought continues.
    Project Veritas followed up their hidden camera video with several more disclosures to further expose Google’s biased and deceitful practices.
    They exposed YouTube for putting pro-life search terms on a blacklist prior to a key Irish abortion referendum. They also showed leaked documents indicating that Google employees’ internal communications had referred to PragerU, Jordan Peterson, and Ben Shapiro as “nazis using the dog whistles” who should be targeted for potential censorship.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/collus...-interference/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Time to donate again. Sorry Zippy.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    As most are probably aware,
    the most useful and honest tool google had was eliminated 7 to 10 years ago, that was the
    tool that allowed you to define the timeline in the search.

What has resulted, is the prefect environment for revisionism, they can re interpret and
    literally rewrite history , no one is the wiser, the archived stories of the day, from the
    times they occurred, are GOOONNNEEEE.......... evaporated.

'History is written by the victor''

///
    You can still do that, FYI.

Tools > Any Time > Custom Range > punch in whatever dates you want

Unfortunately, I now know that these people lied about their true identities, filmed me without my consent, selectively edited and spliced the video to distort my words and the actions of my employer, and published it widely online. I now know they belong to a group called “Project Veritas”, which has done this to numerous other people working in the tech and other sectors.
    Boo $#@!ing hoo...cry me a $#@!ing river.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    [quoting article] Unfortunately, I now know that these people lied about their true identities, filmed me without my consent, selectively edited and spliced the video to distort my words and the actions of my employer, and published it widely online. I now know they belong to a group called “Project Veritas”, which has done this to numerous other people working in the tech and other sectors.
    Uh oh, sounds like a violation of the "right to privacy."

Surely this will outrage @Swordsmyth

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Fighting fire with fire.

And I don't see anything about following her around everywhere she goes and selling the info, all I see is someone recording a personal encounter that the other person knew was happening, so it isn't really the same thing at all.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Fighting fire with fire.

And I don't see anything about following her around everywhere she goes and selling the info, all I see is someone recording a personal encounter that the other person knew was happening, so it isn't really the same thing at all.
    Phew, I thought we were going to have to sick the feds on Project Veritas.

They must conserve their energy for the war of annihilation against social media, after all.

I tried it many times , its not there unless the reinstated, I doubt it , highly
    doubt it , would like to be wrong on this one.

Project Veritas is back at it Thursday, this time publishing a leaked document from inside Google which reportedly teaches employees how to protest.
    The document flaunts the title “Beginners Guide to Protesting,” and encourages users to contact Resist@Google.com become a part of the company’s social activism program. Though the document does not specifically mention President Donald J. Trump, #Resist has become a buzzword used by those who oppose him.
    “This document leak is the fourth in a series of leaks from inside Google and their subsidiary, YouTube,” O’Keefe said. “This new document appears to show internal coordination of political protests which contradicts Google’s public statements that they are politically neutral. More tech insiders are coming forward and we will continue to work with them to expose the secrets of Silicon Valley.”
    The document has a “Do’s and Don’ts” section (Do: “Talk to the press and express your views. Don’t: “Escalate”) and a section of recommended chants. The chant are typical of what one hears at anti-Trump and far-left rallies across the nation.

One the chants specifically references the “Muslim ban,” (actually a ban on all immigration from seven majority Muslim nations) which is specifically a Trump policy.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/verita...wing-policies/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If this was a violation of privacy, Veritas would have 1:1 ratio of lawsuits to videos they put out where they film without the target's permission.

Where is Gennai's lawsuit? Or even a threat of one? Why did she not mention she hired legal counsel? violation of privacy? libel? none of that.

Veritas recently won a libel suit, it was thrown out, the target did NOT have a case and everybody knew it.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I tried it many times , its not there unless the reinstated, I doubt it , highly
    doubt it , would like to be wrong on this one.
    I use it all the time, have for years, looks just like it always has, looking at it right now.

There's a button "tools" on the right side of the search bar.

When you click it, a button "any time" pops up on the left side of the search bar.

Note that the "tools" button only appears on the search results page, not on the landing page.

I use it all the time, have for years, looks just like it always has, looking at it right now.

There's a button "tools" on the right side of the search bar.

When you click it, a button "any time" pops up on the left side of the search bar.

Note that the "tools" button only appears on the search results page, not on the landing page.
    It might just be a difference in the browser he is uses. Websites send you a different page depending on the browser user agent it presents when you request the website. He can probably get the same page as you if he spoofs his user agent or uses a similar browser as you.

Brings back memories of the Hillary Clinton scandal, where people exposed how rotten of a person she is, but she's not the one in the wrong, they are! lol
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Brings back memories of the Hillary Clinton scandal, where people exposed how rotten of a person she is, but she's not the one in the wrong, they are! lol
    Yeah they know that it looks bad for them no matter what, thats why they tried to cover it up and paid all of the social media sites to ban it rather than try to refute it.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yeah they know that it looks bad for them no matter what, thats why they tried to cover it up and paid all of the social media sites to ban it rather than try to refute it.
    I wouldn't even know the video existed if people weren't talking about it.

But this dangerous. Sure people can run to alternative sites, but they'll just try to pass legislation to shutdown "hate speech websites" And heck giant companies like google have enough servers to DDOS them permanently
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I wouldn't even know the video existed if people weren't talking about it.

But this dangerous. Sure people can run to alternative sites, but they'll just try to pass legislation to shutdown "hate speech websites" And heck giant companies like google have enough servers to DDOS them permanently
    Its hard to compete with youtube its like trying to compete with fedex with one truck and one plane. If enough people get pissed off there could be competition, but right now it would be tough for someone to create a platform that could compete because if enough pepole tried to switch the website would basically be DDOS'd. I think that most people who think that there could be competition don't realize how much traffic goes over google vs the rest of the internet. Plus you would never be able to reach the same amount of people if there were competing platforms it sort of defeats the utility of being able to reach so many people from one platform.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    It might just be a difference in the browser he is uses. Websites send you a different page depending on the browser user agent it presents when you request the website. He can probably get the same page as you if he spoofs his user agent or uses a similar browser as you.
    I use a very common browser and a laptop.

The only explanation I can imagine is that he's using a smartphone/tablet and/or some very exotic browser.

Can you use these features?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It’s unfortunate that web searches have been hopelessly compromised. The options are limited, and they all have essentially the same agenda. Feel free to post a search engine that is not biased.

These changes may have some side effects. People are going to have to start visiting websites like Project Veritas directly. People will only be able to find these links via email, text messages or web forums.
    I spoke too soon. Your email is filtered for “spam”. Take a look at your spam folder. You will find it filled with political emails, including things you may have signed up to receive.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I spoke too soon. Your email is filtered for “spam”. Take a look at your spam folder. You will find it filled with political emails, including things you may have signed up to receive.
    Yup.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Depends on the device...

Yeah, I have used that feature in the past. It no longer exists on a mobile device though (which includes various pads):

Google is removing the custom date range search filter for mobile users
    Mobile searchers on Google will no longer be able to use the custom date range search filter. To access that feature, they need to go to the desktop version of Google.
    Barry Schwartz on June 17, 2016
    https://searchengineland.com/google-...e-users-252128
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Depends on the device...
    Ah, well, that is your penance for using phones in lieu of real computers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12