Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Judge Nap: For the first Time in Modern Era We Have President Who Is Adversary of Deep State

Judge: For the first Time in Modern Era We Have President Who Is Adversary of Deep State

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Nap
    For the first time in the modern era we have a President who is an adversary of the Deep State rather than a tool of it.
    The Judge nails it as he does pretty much all the damn time.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Interesting comparison AZJ.

The difference, of course, is that Kennedy was a politician, whereas Trump is(was) not. Trump became wealthy and powerful outside of politics.

Is there an actual definition of "deep state" somewhere (non-wiki) that is generally accepted as it applies to the U.S.?

I think most here recognize that the PTB resides with bankers and controlled by the Federal Reserve. I am assuming that however one defines "deep state" that it operates below the control of the bankers. The bankers are probably OK with Trump (they have some of their key people in his administration), hence his fate is probably not going to be the same as the Kennedys.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

the PTB resides with bankers and is controlled by the Federal Reserve. I am assuming that however one defines "deep state" that it operates below the control of the bankers. The bankers are probably OK with Trump (they have some of their key people in his administration), hence his fate is probably not going to be the same as the Kennedys.

...i agree...trump, to my knowledge, has never uttered a cogent repudiation of 'our'
    hideous monetary order...despite his alleged iq of 152 he appears as clueless as a slow 5th grader regarding this monstrou$ $curge...same with all the numbskulls who voted for/support him and those who voted for/support any of the other numbskulls on the ballot...

...the upcoming 'debt ceiling debate' would be a great time to FINALLY have an honest public di$cussion..but alas 'the media' [and everyone else] operates 'below the banksters'..and the banksters have been thorough in making sure anyone with knowledge and guts is denied the microphone...just republicrat idiot after republicrat idiot working their holes about illion$..absent an honest clue as to the hideous origin and nature of even one!...same old..

...i understand a lot of people like this 'judge napolitano'..i will note i have heard him say many things...but, to my knowledge, he has NEVER uttered a cogent, truly knowledgeble condemnation of this stinking monetary order under which we are en$laved...he appears as yet another cheerleader for the stinking republicans/conservatives who fancies himself some 'libertarian' ...['democrat/liberal bad, republican/conservative not as bad'..vote republican/conservative']...ugh...
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 03-10-2017 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Rather, the CIA splintered Jack's head and scattered it to the back seat.

The correct way to defang the CIA is with troops in a coordinated apprehension and immediate shutdown, warrants in hand on a treason basis. Then immediate rendition to Gitmo and summary mass execution. Anything less and you may as well hang the "shoot me" sign your back.

Short of killing all of the key players in summary fashion, there is no point in even thinking about such things. CIA takes a decidedly grim view of any challenge to their position in the scheme of things. Any such interactions are perforce of the "kill or be killed" variety. In for a penny, in for the treasury because half-measures = death. Even full-monty is ultimately risky.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Interesting comparison AZJ.

The difference, of course, is that Kennedy was a politician, whereas Trump is(was) not. Trump became wealthy and powerful outside of politics.

Is there an actual definition of "deep state" somewhere (non-wiki) that is generally accepted as it applies to the U.S.?

I think most here recognize that the PTB resides with bankers and controlled by the Federal Reserve. I am assuming that however one defines "deep state" that it operates below the control of the bankers. The bankers are probably OK with Trump (they have some of their key people in his administration), hence his fate is probably not going to be the same as the Kennedys.
    Kennedy was a playboy who woke up- we all know the consequences of that.
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    the PTB resides with bankers and is controlled by the Federal Reserve. I am assuming that however one defines "deep state" that it operates below the control of the bankers. The bankers are probably OK with Trump (they have some of their key people in his administration), hence his fate is probably not going to be the same as the Kennedys.

...i agree...trump, to my knowledge, has never uttered a cogent repudiation of 'our'
    hideous monetary order...despite his alleged iq of 152 he appears as clueless as a slow 5th grader regarding this monstrou$ $curge...same with all the numbskulls who voted for/support him and those who voted for/support any of the other numbskulls on the ballot...

...the upcoming 'debt ceiling debate' would be a great time to FINALLY have an honest public di$cussion..but alas 'the media' [and everyone else] operates 'below the banksters'..and the banksters have been thorough in making sure anyone with knowledge and guts is denied the microphone...just republicrat idiot after republicrat idiot working their holes about illion$..absent an honest clue as to the hideous origin and nature of even one!...same old..

...i understand a lot of people like this 'judge napolitano'..i will note i have heard him say many things...but, to my knowledge, he has NEVER uttered a cogent, truly knowledgeble condemnation of this stinking monetary order under which we are en$laved...he appears as yet another cheerleader for the stinking republicans/conservatives who fancies himself some 'libertarian' ...['democrat/liberal bad, republican/conservative not as bad'..vote republican/conservative']...ugh...

When he had his show Freedom Watch we saw a lot more of him.

This man is chipping away at the very little credibility he has left. This is way too early for anyone to be making such declarations about Trump. Sad that he has drank the koolaid of this new president.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This man is chipping away at the very little credibility he has left. This is way too early for anyone to be making such declarations about Trump. Sad that he has drank the koolaid of this new president.
    Chipping away at the very little credibility he has left? Drank the koolaid?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post

When he had his show Freedom Watch we saw a lot more of him.
    ...see this is what i mean..at around 1min. 16 sec. the republican-cheerleading monetary ignoramus/mythologist, 'judge nap,' asks rhetorically [and ignorantly], 'So why is it that people who advocate for a free market in everyhing else don't support a free market in money? Ask yourself why we don't allow the government to set the price of shoes or bread or chocolate but we do allow the government to determine the price or the value of money...."

....napsters and other republicrat monetary ignoramuses, i refer you to art 1, sec. 8, clause 5 of the very constitution about which judge nap frequently bloviates:...[The Congress shall have Power] To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Chipping away at the very little credibility he has left? Drank the koolaid?
    What I am trying to say is that the man has jumped the shark. He is behaving like we haven't been through this before. A man comes onto the stage, makes promises on how he is different from everybody else then says something radical while his actions are in line with the people who he has denounced on his way to the throne. This story has been played out a 100x over, a more sensible person would hold off his praises until he actually impresses him with actions.

Also, I don't have any heros or heroines in the life anymore apart from my parents, nobody else gets a pass from me. I would use the same level of scrutiny when assessing their work and action that I reserve for people like McCain and Bush.

Trump has certainly filled his cabinet with the usual generals, insiders, and Wall Streeters. Actually he has more of them than usual. He isn't opposed to the old guard- he has many of them working for him. Every president promises change. Reagan, (GW Bush was pretty much a continuation of Reagan), Clinton, Bush, Obama. They were going to create more jobs, be friends with Russia, end wars, cut taxes. Get tough on immigration.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-11-2017 at 12:33 PM.

Nap should be on the SCOTUS or AG.

Gotta love Lou Dobbs.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Say what you will about Trump. I did not consider him an acceptable candidate. But this nasty stuff is finally becoming main stream. And it's hugely significant. It's almost like we got Cynthia McKinney as President. Could do a HELL of a lot worse.
    Last edited by anaconda; 03-11-2017 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Kennedy was a playboy who woke up- we all know the consequences of that.
    Agreed. Looks like this was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump has certainly filled his cabinet with the usual generals, insiders, and Wall Streeters. Actually he has more of them than usual. He isn't opposed to the old guard- he has many of them working for him. Every president promises change. Reagan, (GW Bush was pretty much a continuation of Reagan), Clinton, Bush, Obama. They were going to create more jobs, be friends with Russia, end wars, cut taxes. Get tough on immigration.
    Respectfully, you may be lumping Trump into a community of yes men where it is not a very good analogy. For better or worse, Trump appears to be going completely rogue. This is rather unique.

What I am trying to say is that the man has jumped the shark. He is behaving like we haven't been through this before. A man comes onto the stage, makes promises on how he is different from everybody else then says something radical while his actions are in line with the people who he has denounced on his way to the throne. This story has been played out a 100x over, a more sensible person would hold off his praises until he actually impresses him with actions.

Also, I don't have any heros or heroines in the life anymore apart from my parents, nobody else gets a pass from me. I would use the same level of scrutiny when assessing their work and action that I reserve for people like McCain and Bush.

He has met personally with Trump on several occasions and has had long, private discussions with the man. The Judge is a great guy. Infallible? No, but if this is what he thinks people here should take it seriously.

He might not be right, but I would suggest you guys hedge yourself more because he has a lot better insight into the man than you or cpud does..

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Respectfully, you may be lumping Trump into a community of yes men where it is not a very good analogy. For better or worse, Trump appears to be going completely rogue. This is rather unique.
    ah yes Rogue that's why he let the neocon Pence get installed as VP. That's why he is promoting the House GOP bill. That's why he has locked up Hillary Clinton. That's why he has drained the swamp. That's why he has brought all the troops home from overseas. That's why he told the congress he would not sign any spending bills that do not balance the budget. That's why he said he wouldn't sign anything raising the debt ceiling.

He'll bring those troops home just as soon as they wipe out ISIS, hopefully.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I love the Judge but I do not agree with his POV on Trump.

Time will tell..........
    There is no spoon.

loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    ...see this is what i mean..at around 1min. 16 sec. the republican-cheerleading monetary ignoramus/mythologist, 'judge nap,' asks rhetorically [and ignorantly], 'So why is it that people who advocate for a free market in everyhing else don't support a free market in money? Ask yourself why we don't allow the government to set the price of shoes or bread or chocolate but we do allow the government to determine the price or the value of money...."

....napsters and other republicrat monetary ignoramuses, i refer you to art 1, sec. 8, clause 5 of the very constitution about which judge nap frequently bloviates:...[The Congress shall have Power] To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;
    Congress not the Federal Reserve.
    Coin. Isn't it about the value of the metal in the actual coin and not about paper money?
    Last edited by loveshiscountry; 03-11-2017 at 09:37 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling…makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one evil and another, I’d rather not choose at all. Geralt of Rivia

But I am quoting a video game character, as if it is relevant to real life.

He has met personally with Trump on several occasions and has had long, private discussions with the man. The Judge is a great guy. Infallible? No, but if this is what he thinks people here should take it seriously.
    Ron Paul and themselves are the only people half the people here think are qualified ot be president.
    And interesting thread was when I asked member who they would install into cabinet positions.
    It was frankly a pathetic display of how many here know how to do nothing but complain, without even having any real world solutions.

Congress not the Federal Reserve.
    Coin. Isn't it about the value of the metal in the actual coin and not about paper money?
    No.

A dollar used to be backed by gold plus there was no fractional banking until the FED. A paper dollar was backed by gold.

Also- metal in the coins of today is pretty worthless. The most valuable coin is actually the nickle, which is still worth more than 5 cents.
    There is no spoon.

loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    No.

A dollar used to be backed by gold plus there was no fractional banking until the FED. A paper dollar was backed by gold.

Also- metal in the coins of today is pretty worthless. The most valuable coin is actually the nickle, which is still worth more than 5 cents.
    I was talking about back in the day, the founders intentions.

I was talking about back in the day, the founders intentions.
    Paper dollars were around then and were still backed by gold.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

He might not be right, but I would suggest you guys hedge yourself more because he has a lot better insight into the man than you or cpud does..
    Talk is cheap, I think trump is taking the naive judge for a ride. You put yourself and your reputation at risk by saying something this extreme just 3 months into his presidency. His statement may end up to be true but he doesn't really have any concrete evidence backing him up.

I am hedging myself when it comes to Trump, the memory of calling the elections wrong is still fresh in my memory. I think he would be a sh*t president but I would hold off on my criticisms until he says or does something stupid. With him saying something stupid, I would take his word for it as opposed to when he says something good. At that point I will wait for the evidence of follow through action before praising him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast