Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism, warns Emmanuel Macron

Anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism, warns Emmanuel Macron

France is to recognise anti-Zionism, the denial of the state of Israel, as a form of anti-Semitism in response to a surge in acts against Jews not seen “since the Second World War”.
    Emmanuel Macron, the French president, also promised new legislation in May to fight hate speech on the Internet, which could see platforms such as Facebook and Twitter fined for every minute they fail to take down racist or violent content.
    Speaking at the annual meeting of France’s largest Jewish organization, CRIF, Mr Macron said that France and other countries in Europe had recently witnessed "a resurgence of anti-Semitism that is probably unprecedented since World War II.”
    “We have denounced it a lot, adopted plans, passed laws sometimes. But we haven’t been able to act efficiently,” he said.
    While stopping short of calling for new legislation, the President said the working definition of anti-Semitism drawn up by the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance would help guide police forces, magistrates and teachers in their daily work.
    That definition stipulates that anti-Semitism can take the form of "denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavour”.
    "Anti-Zionism is one of the modern forms of anti-Semitism,” said Mr Macron. "Behind the negation of Israel's existence, what is hiding is the hatred of Jews.” Such guidelines in no way infringed on people’s right to criticise to the Israeli government and its policies, he said.
    Mr Macron also said that his party would introduce a bill in parliament in May to force social media to withdraw hate speech posted online and use all available means to identify the authors "as quickly as possible.”
    Digital minister Mounir Mahjoubi said: “There will be an obligation for results: if the content is not taken down then there will be a fine, and a large fine,” Mr Mahjoubi told France Info radio. “Each minute that content remains online, it increases the harm to society. Twenty-four hours is far too long.”

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/anti-zionism-...135242912.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ''But we haven’t been able to act efficiently,” he said.
    Macron Sounds just like Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Macron Sounds just like Hitler.
    In more ways than one.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I am getting to the point where when I hear someone hurl a "Oh yeah, you are anti_______," I am thinking, "oh shut up."

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I am getting to the point where when I hear someone hurl a "Oh yeah, you are anti_______," I am thinking, "oh shut up."
    Yup.

I must spread some rep around and your PM box is usually full so I'll just say thanks here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

no
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Judaism Islam equal partners , two sides of the same narcissistic, racist, self inclusive,
    coin.
    Jews butchered 60 million Christians during the Bolshevik Revolution,
    Israel's numerous atrocities and war crimes are IGNORED.
    Japan was worse than Hitler WWII , in china, no one cares.
    Israel is the biggest welfare recipient in the history of man.
    For 74 years Israel has played the same three winning cards;
    -Anti Semite
    -Holocaust
    -Israel/Jews Deserve to exist

Yet their neighbors do not deserve to exist, Israel can rob them of their
    land and butcher them at will, no one cares, in fact Trump is fine with it,
    puts food on his table I guess, keeps him from being called anti semite.

All of Israel's neighbors , are out to get them , yet did anyone ever stop to
    realize that Israel gets along with no one, least ways no one that
    isn't brow beaten with 'anti semite' hard enough to get them to cough up
    10 billion a year in cash and aid.

We have all been persecuted, every race, color and creed, no one hates Jews,
    they are some fine people, but everyone resents being played by the Israeli govt,
    and factions of sects that believe and promote the idea that they are the 'chosen',
    better than the rest of the world.
    We are all 'chosen', we are all deserving of God's love and providence, equally.
    Last edited by Stratovarious; 02-23-2019 at 07:02 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    In more ways than one.
    He is also about as close as you could get to Barrack Clinton as you could get.

I can see Hillary now, designing her little 'Smart Ovens' for Constitutionalists.

He is also about as close as you could get to Barrack Clinton as you could get.

I can see Hillary now, designing her little 'Smart Ovens' for Constitutionalists.
    Powered by green energy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Powered by green energy.
    Speaking of 'Green' , well the yellows vests are actually green;

Speaking of 'Green' , well the yellows vests are actually green;
    They are right on the borderline between green and yellow, some people see one and some people see the other.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They are right on the borderline between green and yellow, some people see one and some people see the other.
    Maybe I'm color blind but look at the thumbnail ,now that is pure Kawasaki Green, then take a look at
    the shirt that Steve is wearing in the video , that is clearly Yellow, night and day difference,
    it is yellow , because of the topical shirt design, it has to be or people won't get it. It's yellow 'centric'

This may be slightly darker than the vests, but ............

Maybe I'm color blind but look at the thumbnail ,now that is pure Kawasaki Green, then take a look at
    the shirt that Steve is wearing in the video , that is clearly Yellow, night and day difference,
    it is yellow , because of the topical shirt design, it has to be or people won't get it. It's yellow 'centric'
    I think it depends on the light they are in.

I have also read that different people's brains adjust the colors they see depending on the kind of light that they assume an object is lit by based on the kind of light they are used to looking at.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I think it depends on the light they are in.

I have also read that different people's brains adjust the colors they see depending on the kind of light that they assume an object is lit by based on the kind of light they are used to looking at.
    If you look at the crowds some of the vests look more yellow and some of them look more green so there are probably different brands etc.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This looks yellow to me, I'm probably going colored blind along with
    everything else that seems to be fading......

This looks yellow to me, I'm probably going colored blind along with
    everything else that seems to be fading......

That is a true yellow just like the Kawasaki is a true green, I doubt you are going color blind, those vests are just a borderline color that some people are going to classify one way and some people are going to classify the other.

It is a very ugly color too.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That is a true yellow just like the Kawasaki is a true green, I doubt you are going color blind, those vests are just a borderline color that some people are going to classify one way and some people are going to classify the other.

It is a very ugly color too.

The Porsche or the vests?

or both.....?

The Porsche or the vests?

or both.....?
    The vests, true yellow isn't the best color for a car but I wouldn't call it ugly.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Russia Insider
    France's Jewish Elites Demand Yellow Vest Protests Be Shut Down
    https://russia-insider.com/en/france...t-down/ri26334

The vests, true yellow isn't the best color for a car but I wouldn't call it ugly.
    I think in a C6 or C7 Corvette it is hard to beat , but I wouldn't buy one in that color, it's just too yellow for
    every day driving, the Daytonas in Yellow are nice.
    But if I was going to go for a wild color for a sports car, I'd probably opt for a burgundy , something a little less
    distinctive.

Ergo; The imaginary cops in town:
    Cop 1; ''hey did you see that yellow Porsche the other day doing 175 up mainstreet''
    Cop2 ; Yea, why.
    Cop 1, wonder where he lives ?
    Cop 2, sht man that's Ted , everyone knows that yellow Porsche, want me to go arrest him......

I'm not thinking it, I'm saying it.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Russia Insider
    Le Parisien today (19 February) has an interview with Frances Kalifat, president of the CRIF (Representative Council of Jewish Organisations of France),
    the main Jewish ethno-activist organisation in France. All major French politicians are expected to attend its dinners and pay court to it it,
    except those of the Front National (now renamed Le Rassemblement National), who, being defenders of French interests,
    are systematically excluded.

Frances Kalifat: “The Goyim Know, Shut it Down!”

Is France experiencing a strong uptick in antisemitism?

Frances Kalifat:
    Clearly, yes. The increase of 74% in 2018 of antisemitic acts means that the Jewish population of our country,
    which represents less than 1% of the overall population, is the focus of more than 59% of the racist acts committed.

Is it stirred up by the Gilets Jaunes?

Frances Kalifat: The movement has radicalized and been infiltrated by conspiratorial movements, the far right, the far left, Islamo-leftists and Salafists.
    It gives them the opportunity to come and express their hatred of Jews, Israel, during these demonstrations on Saturday.

What should be done?

Frances Kalifat: Drastic measures must be taken to bring these demonstrations to an end, which are no longer used to make claims about purchasing power
    but instead express hatred of institutions, the Republic and Jews.

You are calling for the demonstrations to be banned?

Frances Kalifat: There is a constitutional right to demonstrate, but a way must be found to make them stop, in any case to channel them.
    Only demonstrations declared in writing beforehand need to be permitted; prevent the others. We can’t continue like this, Saturday after Saturday.

France's Interior minister Manuel Valls and Chief rabbi of France Gilles Bernheim and Joel Mergui President

Tomorrow evening, at the CRIF dinner, what do you expect of the President?

Frances Kalifat: Actions, forceful decisions. We need strong measures to stem this wave of antisemitism that is eating away at our country.
    It’s time to move from statements to action by applying the rule of zero tolerance.

How?

Frances Kalifat: First, apply the laws.
    For example, calling for boycotts is prohibited,
    but each week small groups go into shops to call for boycotts of Israeli products or the Eurovision [Song Contest] in Israel! These people are not punished.
    I demand that the sanctions imposed on each antisemitic act are strong enough, severe enough, to be dissuasive. This is not the case.
    I am calling for a specific plan to be set up to combat antisemitism.

Some MPs are proposing a law to criminalize anti-Zionism, is this a good idea?

Frances Kalifat: A European Parliament recommendation adopted the definition of the IHRA which summarizes in 11 points what antisemitism is.
    Negation of Israel is one of them.
    While making it clear that criticism of the State of Israel does not form part of what could be considered anti-Zionism. (sure. at first. then mission creep...)
    I expect France to adopt this recommendation.
    Because we know that the 'dirty Jew' of yesterday has become the 'dirty Zionist' of today,
    the attack on Finkielkraut* being the most recent example of this.
    Let us not let antisemites play on words any more to escape prosecution.
    We need new laws to take account of this new antisemitism that is advancing behind the mask of anti-Zionism.
    It is more than time that antisemitism was dealt with by the common law rather than the 1881 Law of the Press.

Meaning?

Frances Kalifat: When Dieudonné or Alain Soral** pour out their hatred on the social networks, they are judged in the same way as a journalist.
    This needs to go to the common law.

We can’t keep antisemitism and racism in the Law of the Press, which protects freedom of expression in the press.
    And
    we demand the regulation of social networks.Germany has done it. We need the platforms to have someone who is criminally responsible in France,
    so we are not constantly referred to their home countries

such as the USA, where they are protected by the 1st Amendment,
    or Russia where it is impossible to find them.
    In a similar vein, we need to remove the anonymity of the accounts that propagate hate.

Is antisemitism strong in difficult areas? (aka 'no-go' zones)

Frances Kalifat: We can’t ignore a reality: day-to-day antisemitic attacks are committed by young Muslims in difficult areas.
    This drives out French Jews who are living an internal exile there, for several years now we’ve been seeing synagogues and kosher shops closing in some districts.
    Those who can leave for quieter areas.
    Those who don’t have the means to leave, to pay a higher rent, although they are less numerous,
    endure a day-to-day antisemitism consisting of insults, graffiti, mail stolen from letterboxes, which makes life impossible.

This interview and his 'perspective'
    is nothing more than virtue signaling....
    making the entire yellow vest phenom
    all
    about
    'them'.
    It's not.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    America First GOP-MAGA is also taking a bold stand on this issue.

Trump administration launches global effort to fight anti-semitism

Emily Jones
    Courtesy: United States Army
    JERUSALEM, Israel – Elan Carr, the United States' newly-appointed special envoy to monitor and combat anti-Semitism, will take his first trip to Belgium and Slovakia this week.

Trump calls on Ilhan Omar to resign from Congress for ‘anti-Semitism’
    February 12, 2019
    WASHINGTON (JTA) — President Donald Trump called on Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., to resign from Congress for what he said was her anti-Semitism.
    “It’s terrible what she said and I think she should either resign from Congress, or she should certainly resign from the House Foreign Affairs Committee,” Trump told reporters on Tuesday. “What she said is so deep-seated in her heart that her lame apology, and that’s what it was, it was lame and she didn’t mean a word of it, was just not appropriate. I think she should resign from Congress.”
    Omar, in her first term in the Congress, said Sunday on Twitter that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee pays lawmakers to be pro-Israel. After condemnations from Republicans and Democrats, including the Democratic leadership in the U.S. House of Representatives, she said she “unequivocally” apologized after speaking with “Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of anti-Semitic tropes.”

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Russia Insider
    I wouldn't be surprised if they try it.

UK:

Anti-globalist ally of Jeremy Corbyn, Chris Williamson MP, was found in a video at the weekend talking to local constituents that the Labour party has been too weak and apologetic and not fighting strongly enough against the false claims of anti-semitism of the party members such as Corbyn (who are actually just anti-zionists). In the video he actually went on to condemn true anti-semitism. Nevertheless, MSM found the video last night and are now deliberately twisting his words saying that Chris Williamson thinks the Labour party is too apologetic for genuine anti-semitism. Now there are demands from the globalists that Chris Williamson be kicked out of the Labour party immediately with no further questions asked. Would set a precedent for anyone else who feels like criticizing Israeli state actions.

https://twitter.com/wizbates/status/1100471552678735873

This is bound to backfire. Criminalizing speech in the first place fosters resentment. Criminalizing speech that utters ideas that a large portion of the population has, ideas which on their own are unobjectionable and well within the bounds of what's debatable, will spread that resentment against Zionists getting special treatment under the law out from a small subset of the population to a majority of it.

It doesn't get any more convenient than that.......

the working definition of anti-Semitism drawn up by the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance would help guide police forces, magistrates and teachers in their daily work.

Let's create an uproar about the constant growth of this hate and then write up a bunch of guidelines, created by us, to map society out in the proper way, from the inside out.
    FJB

So many anti-semites in this thread.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast