Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Texan landowners don't want their land stolen for Trump's wall

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Then move the border to where it won't be a problem..

and put the walls around D.C.
    There is no wall big enough nor strong enough to contain WDC.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I took my lawn chair down 2 the border on my summer vacation,
    I logged 1200 Americans on average/daily being smuggled across by US coyotes, they
    each paid $30,000 (equivalency/Mexican Salaries to US salaries) seeking
    free health care, lodging , welfare, voting rights and super high paying
    Mexican Jobs in the fields that Mexicans refuse to take.
    This wall will ruin the fabulous opportunities that Americans
    are currently taking advantage of, yikes (!!!), I left my camera
    on down there, there goes a fleet of Kenworths south, loaded to the
    gills with Mercans' .

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I took my lawn chair down 2 the border on my summer vacation,
    I took a wrong turn in Albuquerque..

Had a Job waiting for me in Mexico,,, but got robbed in LA.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I took a wrong turn in Albuquerque..

Had a Job waiting for me in Mexico,,, but got robbed in LA.

Sleeping Trump Humper
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Undocumented immigrants don’t qualify for most government programs, so the Fed wants control so that bankrupted businesses and those it used to employ can pick up the slack and rely on government assist.

Makes sense.

Wait until the UN/IUO USMCA goes into affect to really see prices skyrocket in this country, and others.

And that is a $#@!ing lie, stop lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    The Greater Good hath infected the RPFs.
    No, seeing millions of hostile, burdensome, costly enemy voters being imported into the nation will do that.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Remove the incentive and we dont need a wall, much less the need to exercise eminent domain. Taking away incentives also addresses other issues, beyond illegal immigration.
    And then the left comes into power, recreates said incentives and the cycle starts over again needlessly....The Wall works and will stand for the test of time against regression to the mean.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I hear ya bud.

I'm heading to bed. Because I sleep. And I have a job to go to tomorrow, and other things I'll be doing in my life. Sure would be nice to get paid to post here though, wouldn't it? I mean, my post count would be way up from the measly 4K in 9 years that it's currently at. What is that, a decent afternoon for SwordShill, amirite?!

Peace, Chris. Still sending up the best for you and yours...

Thanks, brother. Our best to you and yours as well.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meh, To start just build the wall everywhere that landowners are not opposed and willing to sell/give permission for the wall. Those opposed will soon realize their folly as the illegal traffic moves to their property. Then when they want it, pay them nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Undocumented immigrants don’t qualify for most government programs
    Free public education, free emergency hospital care, have 1 anchor baby and they can get all the welfare programs a US citizen can get, birthright citizenship, not to mention all benefits that sanctuary states and cities are offering them now including free legal services, etc, the list goes on and on.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Free public education, free emergency hospital care, have 1 anchor baby and they can get all the welfare programs a US citizen can get, birthright citizenship, not to mention all benefits that sanctuary states and cities are offering them now including free legal services, etc, the list goes on and on.
    Immigration law doesn't drain our justice system whatsoever either, all of those judges and people work for free. Theres like zero money in immigration law, I see way more posters about law firms that specialize in bird law than immigration law on the highway.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Immigration law doesn't drain our justice system whatsoever either, all of those judges and people work for free. Theres like zero money in immigration law, I see way more posters about law firms that specialize in bird law than immigration law on the highway.
    It costs a lot less than the illegals do directly and it costs much less than the communism they will impose on us.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It costs a lot less than the illegals do directly and it costs much less than the communism they will impose on us.
    The law firms that specialize in helping people come here from Mexico and bring all their families here cost less than the communism that they will surely vote for?

The law firms that specialize in helping people come here from Mexico and bring all their families here cost less than the communism that they will surely vote for?
    I'm talking about the judges and law enforcement that are supposed to enforce the law and keep them out.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I'm talking about the judges and law enforcement that are supposed to enforce the law and keep them out.
    That's not where the boondoggle is, the boondoggle is in the legalization "justice" system. They could be connected though, its a lot of money.

time and human resources that could be allocated elsewhere, I had a recent video of a black woman in California speaking to her city council about how all the ACLU lawyers are helping illegal aliens and thus are not available for her and her community. If I find it again I'll pm you.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    time and human resources that could be allocated elsewhere, I had a recent video of a black woman in California speaking to her city council about how all the ACLU lawyers are helping illegal aliens and thus are not available for her and her community. If I find it again I'll pm you.
    I promise you I am not advocating that bird law is the biggest boondoggle in the justice system that we need to stop at all costs but if there were someone running for president with that sort of platform I would vote for them twice.

"The Patriarch"

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910