Thread: Sheila Jackson-Lee: holding incorrect thoughts "can no longer be allowed".

Exclamation Sheila Jackson-Lee: holding incorrect thoughts "can no longer be allowed".

Sheila Jackson Lee: ’Racism’ a ‘National Security Threat’—‘Huge Sums of Money’ Needed to Win Over ‘White Minds’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...r-white-minds/

TONY LEE 15 Aug 2019

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) on Tuesday declared that “racism” is “a national security threat” and urged President Donald Trump’s administration to invest more federal funds to “get into the lives” and “minds” of young white males who are “drawn to white militia, white supremacy, white nationalism because they have nothing else to do.”

“I believe that racism… should be declared a national security threat,” Jackson Lee said during a House Homeland Security Committee hearing.

“Racism is a national security threat. Before, we would say, ‘you have a right to your racist views. You have a right to believe that slavery was right. That segregation was right.’ We live in an era where that can no longer be allowed.”

Before insisting again that “racism is a national security threat,” Jackson Lee added that she is a “huge believer in civil liberties and the Bill of Rights, and particularly the first amendment of the Constitution.”

She said FBI statistics prove “an acceleration” of hate crimes since Trump became president and asked: “Who is the predominant actor? Young, disaffected white males… what is a major factor? Youth.”

“We must find a way to invest huge sums of money intervening in these white minds that are drawn to white militia, white supremacy, white nationalism because they have nothing else to do — no intervention, no recreation, no libraries, no training of communities,” Jackson Lee insisted.

Jackson Lee warned that without these investments that will enable organizations, like faith-based groups, “to be able to get into the lives of these individuals,” America will wind up with more dead parishioners and more people “whose lives are turned upside down” by white supremacists like the El Paso shooter.

The Texas Congresswoman said the federal government must find “real remedies” because “racism is killing us.”
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tell that to the recent colleges with black only at graduations and activities barring whites.

I'm waiting really...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Trying to be the thought police I see. What thoughts will she say aren't allowed next?
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-15-2019 at 06:16 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Sheila needs to be labeled a terrorist.

What other thoughts will be "incorrect" and not allowed next?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Tell that to the recent colleges with black only at graduations and activities barring whites.

I'm waiting really...
    Or barring non-blacks from the political process:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...-event-n988626

"SAVANNAH, Ga. — Organizers of a meeting to discuss an upcoming mayoral race in Georgia barred reporters from attending — unless they were African-American

."
    "The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack...that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation." "Attack Libya UPDATE 8/13: and Syria"

"We can track down terrorists without trampling on our civil liberties.... the federal government will only issue warrants and execute searches because it needs to, not because it can." "Need to murder UPDATE 8/13: and track citizens" ~ Barack H. Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    ‘Huge Sums of Money’ Needed to Win Over ‘White Minds’[/B]
    Huge sums of money to win over white minds? Cool! Does this mean white people are getting reparations?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post

I'm waiting really...
    My cousin applied for the vocational scbool i went to multiple times and didnt get accepted until he put on the application he was black. Diversity hiring is bull$#@! when they automatically require that you are a spanish speaker. I worked for years with a diverse group of people but you could always tell the people they hired specifically for their diversity requirement because everyone else had to pick up the slack. This wasnt all hires you could tell the ones they picked for their demographic and not talent or work ethic

Before insisting again that “racism is a national security threat,” Jackson Lee added that she is a “huge believer in civil liberties and the Bill of Rights, and particularly the first amendment of the Constitution.”
    That is doubleplusgood doublethink, Comrade Jackson-Lee!

“We must find a way to invest huge sums of money intervening in these white minds that are drawn to white militia, white supremacy, white nationalism because they have nothing else to do — no intervention, no recreation, no libraries, no training of communities,” Jackson Lee insisted.

Jackson Lee warned that without these investments that will enable organizations, like faith-based groups, “to be able to get into the lives of these individuals,”
    Meanwhile in Room 101 at the Ministry of Love, O'Brien looks forward "to be[ing] able to get into the lives of these individuals" by preparing lesson plans for the "training of communities" ... (and by feeding the rats in anticipation of "intervening in these [...] minds" ...)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Huge sums of money to win over white minds? Cool! Does this mean white people are getting reparations?
    You bring up a good point.
    I can tell you what that ugly witch of a human will never tell you, whites are why Blacks were freed, 600,000 good men
    died, the result was freedom for blacks, at the time, Africans weren't exactly considered bona fide humans, Sheila would have you
    believe they were dragged out of their high rise mansions in Africa to come here and slave away, fact is , her precious people sold them
    into slavery.
    Slavery of Whites dwarfs slavery of Blacks historically, you'd think, listening to terrorists like Sheila , America invented it.

I want reparations for Whites today, to the sum of 3.7 trillion dollars, to be paid by all the Africans that think they are
    owed something, anything.

Isn't it shocking how many genuinely stupid people are in congress? I wonder if it always was so or if "diversity" has gotten us to this point. A few years ago, Jackson Lee began a speech with, "I stand before you a freed slave". The stupid sh/t that lunkhead says is legend.

Sheila is mighty sexy in that cowboy h... oh, $#@!! Sorry guys, I was having an incorrect thought there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Call the thought police.

She said FBI statistics prove “an acceleration” of hate crimes since Trump became president and asked: “Who is the predominant actor? Young, disaffected white males… what is a major factor? Youth.”

Nothing new under the sun...if this is the direction you want to go Sheila Lee, perhaps you should be more, uh, shall we say, comprehensive?

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She should be the first...people shouldn't tolerate sh*t disturbers and race baiters.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

“Racism is a national security threat. Before, we would say, ‘you have a right to your racist views. You have a right to believe that slavery was right. That segregation was right.’ We live in an era where that can no longer be allowed.”
    I don't know anyone who believes slavery or segregation were right. Even if there are some racist bigots who believe those things are fine, they are definitely in a very small minority. How can you even say that with a straight face?

On that note, I do happen to know some people who think segregation is the way forward: a handful of blacks and other SJWs who want to divide the world up into safe spaces and pretend it's progressive, not regressive.

I guess it's how you clothe it. If you segregate people and say that it's because they're inferior, it's wrong. If you do the same thing and say it's because your historical oppressors are dangerous all the time, it's fine and dandy.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    It's not so bad Homer, they let you keep the little piece of brain they take out.

I'd like to see Shelia Jackson Lee resign from her position immediately.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    She should be the first...people shouldn't tolerate sh*t disturbers and race baiters.
    Yah, but race baiting, when done politically correctly, isn’t racist.

Saying stupid $#@! can no longer be allowed. She should be ridiculed and ostracized by all civalized society for saying stupid $#@!. She should apologize for saying that and be relegated to the dustbin of history. She should stop getting taxpayer money, she should not pass go, she should not collect 200 dollars.

The Texas Congresswoman said the federal government must find “real remedies” because “racism is killing us.”

To give credit where due, federal government under bold leadership of Prez Trump is already on it:

Trump Deputy AG Rosenstein on recent mass shootings: “white terrorism” is more precise

Trump appointed FBI Director Wray says most domestic terrorism arrests this year involve white supremacy
    07/23/19

George P. Bush rings alarm about ‘white terrorism,’ Rod Rosenstein chimes in
    August 4, 2019

Trump's Sr. Advisor Ivanka is Advising Her Father to Stand For Gun Control

August 13, 2019 / CBS News
    President Trump's daughter and senior aide Ivanka Trump is involved in the White House's outreach to members of Congress, a White House official told CBS News. Her outreach, the official said, is a part of the White House office of legislative affairs' efforts to engage members of Congress in talks about gun policy.
    Ivanka Trump "has trusted relationships on both sides of the aisle and she is working in concert with the White House policy and legislative teams," a White House official said. Axios first reported Ivanka Trump's involvement.
    The president's elder daughter was the first in the Trump family to declare the shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, acts of "terror." And she has voiced support for "red flag" laws, which would allow law enforcement to take weapons from Americans deemed to be a risk to themselves or others.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Trying to be the thought police I see. What thoughts will she say aren't allowed next?
    This may provide further clarity on what isn't allowed:

The president's elder daughter was the first in the Trump family to declare the shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, acts of "terror." And she has voiced support for "red flag" laws, which would allow law enforcement to take weapons from Americans deemed to be a risk to themselves or others.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Yah, but race baiting, when done politically correctly, isn’t racist.
    What is right is wrong, and up is down. It really feels like we are living in the Twilight Zone.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    What is right is wrong, and up is down. It really feels like we are living in the Twilight Zone.