Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul Could take 3rd Ranking GOP House Position!!

The best possible achievable scenario is for the GOP to take back the House in 2010, which would make Dr Paul Chair of the House Financial Services Committee. From there Dr Paul could begin shining some light on the cacroaches at the Federal Reserve.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ceakins View Post
    And this is exactly why it won't work.
    Can you elaborate?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree. This is the time to strike. He may not be able to go big but he has some politcal chips he can cash in. People like bachmann, McClintock etc. may owe their political lives to RP because of his fundraising emails. Some of them might think real hard about not voting for RP if he was running for a leadership position.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Thumbs up

Great idea keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Throwback280s View Post
    Adam Putnam, Congressman from District 12, is relinquishing his position as chairman of the House Republican Conference.

This position is charge of shaping political strategy and direction for the Republican Party. We should heavily lobby Congress to get Ron Paul in that position. We need to stress that Ron Paul is the only guy who knows how to make the GOP competitive with the younger demographics that carried the Dems to total victory.

http://www.newschief.com/article/200...ishes_GOP_post

Contact CFL Today: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/help.php
    They won't even let him chair a committee. THey're not going to give him this.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater64 View Post
    This is a great chance for Dr. Paul and the liberty movement.

But I don't hold out much hope...

As great as his political vision and heart is, Dr. Paul is not practical or shrewd enough. I doubt he'll even try for these leadership positions. Instead he'll probably throw a press conference to endorse the Constituion Party candidate for VA gov in 2009.

That was pretty harsh. He is certanly both practical and shrewd (in the GOOD sense of that word) enough. Look what he did with us.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    The best possible achievable scenario is for the GOP to take back the House in 2010, which would make Dr Paul Chair of the House Financial Services Committee. From there Dr Paul could begin shining some light on the cacroaches at the Federal Reserve.

It's spelled COCKroach You're welcome.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post
    And Ron answered?
    "Say what I'm saying."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I vote for RON PAUL for TREASURY SECRETARY.

Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post
    I vote for RON PAUL for TREASURY SECRETARY.

Why not?
    He wouldn't be offered, wouldn't accept, and if he did, he could be dismissed at any time.
    “One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation.” - Thomas Brackett Reed

Quote Originally Posted by MsDoodahs View Post
    Anyone know if the GOP big dawgs meeting tomorrow in DC have even extended an invite to Ron?

They're meeting to discuss the future of the party and strategy.

If they do NOT invite Ron, I will actively campaign and send money to dems just to spite the bastards.

But that's just me....

I second this motion!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

this should be done
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Hopefully the CFL will make a statement or push for this. It'd be a travesty not to even try.

Great Plan Batman!
    Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
    Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
    Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
    Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
    Every moment, THANK GOD.

This needs to be stickied!!!! every one on this forum should send emails and faxes to the GOP Congressmen telling them to make Ron Paul the minority leader!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Action alert this $#@!! Faxbomb!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDoodahs View Post
    Anyone know if the GOP big dawgs meeting tomorrow in DC have even extended an invite to Ron?

They're meeting to discuss the future of the party and strategy.

If they do NOT invite Ron, I will actively campaign and send money to dems just to spite the bastards.

But that's just me....

Ron Paul himself mentioned this morning that he was NOT invited, he gestured expectant perplexity.
    Has Gun Will Revolt

LET HIM KNOW IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS HOW MUCH OF A MISTAKE HE /THEY MADE BY NOT CHOOSING RON PAUL INSTEAD...

Office of the Chairman
    Mike Duncan, RNC Chairman
    Phone: 202-863-8700
    Fax: 202-863-8820
    Email: Chairman@gop.com Office of the Co-Chairman

Jo Ann Davidson, Co-Chairman
    Phone: 202-863-8545
    Fax: 202-863-8631
    Email: Info@gop.com

Quote Originally Posted by tkubic46 View Post
    LET HIM KNOW IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS HOW MUCH OF A MISTAKE HE /THEY MADE BY NOT CHOOSING RON PAUL INSTEAD...

Office of the Chairman
    Mike Duncan, RNC Chairman
    Phone: 202-863-8700
    Fax: 202-863-8820
    Email: Chairman@gop.com Office of the Co-Chairman

Jo Ann Davidson, Co-Chairman
    Phone: 202-863-8545
    Fax: 202-863-8631
    Email: Info@gop.com
    Roy Blunt to leave House Republican leadership

Look's like the #2 position is now up for grabs! AKA Minority Whip

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSTRE4A55JO20081106

Wow... #2 and #3 now open!

I see that SLUG Boehner still wants the power and NEOCON agenda leader... what a fool, just like the RNC!
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 11-06-2008 at 10:25 AM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Come on, Ron!
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

#2 republican vacating his post

Minority Whip: Rep. Roy Blunt

Inside word has it... he's laying low... that's all for now

AKA in Washington DC as UniBrow

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

keep it bumped

this thread is very encouraging. much needed as we go into the long night.

Ron Paul will rule them all!
    This used to be a free system.

2 or 3, whatever we can get.
    The RNC, House are having their Secret meeting get togehter at the northwestern Virginia FAILSAFE DOOMSDAY site. They (GOP) did NOT invite Ron Paul and never told him about the secret meeting today... which is NO LONGER SECRET.

They did not tell Ron Paul of the Secret GOP/RNC/House meeting at Mount Weather... and never invited him. FOOLS

http://mises.org/story/739

The term High Point Special Facility has been used synonymously to mean the emergency operations center at Mount Weather and both Mount Weather and HPSF are 48 air miles from Washington near Berryville. Between 1985 and 1992, "Special Facility" was the preferred designation to describe FEMA's operations at Mount Weather, especially in unclassified listings. Since Area B is the designation for the underground element within Mount Weather, size comparisons can become distorted. The surface of the FEMA complex is at least 434 acres and termed Area A - also labeled distinctly from the underground area. A training area of unspecified size is included on the surface within the 434 acres. The volume size of the underground component is described as being 600,000 square feet.

"On September 11, 2001, most of the congressional leadership was evacuated to [Mount Weather] . . . by helicopter." In support of national preparedness, between 1979 and 1981 the National Gallery of Art developed a program to transport valuable paintings in its collection to Mount Weather via helicopter. The success of Gallery's art relocation would have depended upon adequate attack warning. FEMA has 673 civilian employees assigned to Mount Weather.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Weather

It's a FEMA managed site.

The Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center (or simply Mount Weather) is a "civilian" command facility, the center of operations for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). ... It functions as a main relocation site for the highest level civilian and military officials, and what is called, seemingly interchangeably, the 'Continuity of Government' and the 'Continuity of Operations Plan'."
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 11-06-2008 at 01:24 PM.

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Adam Putnam, Congressman from District 12, is relinquishing his position as chairman of the House Republican Conference.

This position is charge of shaping political strategy and direction for the Republican Party. We should heavily lobby Congress to get Ron Paul in that position. We need to stress that Ron Paul is the only guy who knows how to make the GOP competitive with the younger demographics that carried the Dems to total victory.

http://www.newschief.com/article/200...ishes_GOP_post

Contact CFL Today: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/help.php
    Great idea, but it will be a hard sell to those neocon types.

He will need lots of support from the grassroots.

They did not even invite him to their "secret" meeting today in the Va. mountains.
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Quote Originally Posted by Rangeley View Post
    He wouldn't be offered, wouldn't accept, and if he did, he could be dismissed at any time.
    Precisely!! It would be a perfect scam to get him out of DC. MAke him Treasury Secretary, then fire him.

Where would that leave us?
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast