Thread: Trump pardons Bundy Ranchers

Question Trump pardons Bundy Ranchers

I thought this was good at first but then I read one family member testified he was instructed to light matches and set land on fire to
    light up the whole country on fire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump pardoned Dwight and Steve Hammond.

As to the rest, BS.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Trump pardoned Dwight and Steve Hammond.

As to the rest, BS.
    You mean their intention to "light the whole country on fire" is BS?

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    You mean their intention to "light the whole country on fire" is BS?
    Yes, an inJustice Department created lie.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Yes, an inJustice Department created lie.
    Thats what I thought ,but apparently the boy said it:

Two years later, Dusty broke his silence about helping his uncle and grandfather set at least one of those fires to cover up all evidence of deer poaching. He was 13 years old and ordered to "light the whole country on fire" with a box of matches.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2485648

Thats what I thought ,but apparently the boy said it:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2485648
    It's really easy to get children to make false claims under questioning.

Sometimes they just want to get home in time to watch their favorite tv show.

But ya, there is a lot more to the story.. did you follow it from the beginnging on here?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's really easy to get children to make false claims under questioning.

Sometimes they just want to get home in time to watch their favorite tv show.

But ya, there is a lot more to the story.. did you follow it from the beginnging on here?
    Oh yes....many hours and late nights of reading, I remember 2 years ago.

Unfortunately, the whole country believes it though. I cannot find a SINGLE source online to dispute the claim.

You got news outlets saying this is the vindication of "RISE OF DOMESTIC TERROR" and "WHAT IF HAMMOND WAS HAMAD", drawing comparisons with Islamic extremists
    Last edited by Son_of_Liberty90; 07-11-2018 at 01:10 PM.

Oh yes....many hours and late nights of reading, I remember.

Unfortunately, the whole world believes it though. I cannot find a SINGLE source online to dispute the claim

What I recall is that they burned less than an acre of federal land and that it ended up increasing the land value and didn't cost a cent. What I recall is that the government started controlled burns that burned a lot of other people's private property and never compensated, and in one instance one of these controlled burns was threatening these rancher's property and that is why they started the other fire.

So who did they hurt? Are you against deer poaching?

And I still find the child's testimony very dubious.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What I recall is that they burned less than an acre of federal land and that it ended up increasing the land value and didn't cost a cent. What I recall is that the government started controlled burns that burned a lot of other people's private property and never compensated, and in one instance one of these controlled burns was threatening these rancher's property and that is why they started the other fire.

So who did they hurt? Are you against deer poaching?

And I still find the child's testimony very dubious.
    There has to be someone from the hunting party that can dispute it

Oh yes....many hours and late nights of reading, I remember 2 years ago.

Unfortunately, the whole country believes it though. I cannot find a SINGLE source online to dispute the claim.

You got news outlets saying this is the vindication of "RISE OF DOMESTIC TERROR" and "WHAT IF HAMMOND WAS HAMAD", drawing comparisons with Islamic extremists
    Here's the Bundy website on the whole Hammond mess mess & also their knowledge of the grandson's "testimony".
    http://bundyranch.blogspot.com/2015/...mond-case.html

(o) Federal attorneys, Frank Papagni, hunted down a witness that was not mentally capable to be a credible witness. Dusty Hammond (grandson and nephew) testified that Steven told him to start a fire. He was 13 at the time and 24 when he testified (11 years later). At 24 Dusty had been suffering with mental problems for many years. He had estranged his family including his mother. Judge Hogan noted that Dusty’s memories as a 13-year-old boy were not clear or credible. He allowed the prosecution to continually use Dusty’s testimony anyway. When speaking to the Hammonds about this testimony, they understood that Dusty was manipulated and expressed nothing but love for their troubled grandson.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Here's the Bundy website on the whole Hammond mess mess & also their knowledge of the grandson's "testimony".
    http://bundyranch.blogspot.com/2015/...mond-case.html
    Thank you Ender!!

What's unfortunate is that most people read the surface story and the quote and go "These guys are domestic terrorists who abuse children." The truth for this story is literally a needle in an acre of haystack.

What's unfortunate is that most people read the surface story and the quote and go "These guys are domestic terrorists who abuse children." The truth for this story is literally a needle in an acre of haystack.
    It is unfortunate.. as this was all documented as it happened.

That was the same guy documenting the Oregon Standoff,, and his own arrest,, for journalism.
    He got out a while ago.

The story is there.. Documented in real time by many..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

There has to be someone from the hunting party that can dispute it
    I care less about the alleged taking of deer and the scorching of BLM controlled land than I do about the alleged abuse of the child. That said, he also testified that they flew overhead the next day to determine if the junipers were eradicated after the fire. It is awfully convenient that the child and prosecution admits this point, yet they say the purpose of the fire was to cover up evidence of poaching. Could enough probable cause not have been obtained to search and determine if there were poached deer on his property based on the witness testimony? Would scorching some earth destroy all evidence of this crime?

As to the alleged abuse, I think it was frankly stupid to attempt to remove a tattoo with sand paper but I don't necessarily believe their intentions were ill natured. Depending on the wishes of the child, I would vote to convict on child abuse charges based on the scarring of the child. But to be clear, the charges weren't formally brought. Why?

As to forcing the kid to eat chewing tobacco after being caught using chewing tobacco... tough love. Worse things have happened. As to being dropped off ten miles away from the ranch after being caught drinking... tough love. Worse things have happened.

The case before us, and what is important, no matter these alleged crimes (considering they were not even formally brought and what Trump pardoned was for the charges that were brought), is that the BLM is completely out of control, the DOJ is out of control, the entire spectacle that was their trial was a kangaroo court sham. And as such, they should be pardoned.

If they wanted to bring child abuse charges for allegedly sandpapering a tattoo off, you might find some support. They instead ignored that and harassed, and impeded, and encroached upon the rights of these ranchers for political capital.

So in short, $#@! them.