Thread: Bette Midler Bashes Rand Paul After Government Shutdown, Gets Brutal Response

Bette Midler Bashes Rand Paul After Government Shutdown, Gets Brutal Response

Bette Midler Bashes Rand Paul After Government Shutdown, Gets Brutal Response

February 9, 2018 Dan Lindsey

Actress Bette Midler launched a vile attack on Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) after the recent government shutdown. Now, the washed-up star is getting a brutal response that she never expected.

Rand Paul (left), Bette Midler (right) (Photo Credits: YouTube/ABC News/MsWSanderson)

According to The Gateway Pundit, Midler took to Twitter in a fit of rage over the report that Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) caused the government shut down by blocking the vote on a massive bipartisan, budget-busting spending deal. Paul reportedly held up the vote in protest of returning to Obama era trillion-dollar deficits.

I can understand Paul’s disappointment given that Republicans are in control of the House, the Senate, and the White House. His expectations are higher, and quite honestly, I think he represents millions of Americans who think that the GOP should be doing a better job.

One person who does not agree with Paul in any way whatsoever is actress Bette Midler who unleashed a nasty attack on the senator for sticking to his guns. Disgustingly, Midler said, “Where’s Rand Paul’s neighbor when we need him?”

Where’s Rand Paul’s neighbor when we need him?

— Bette Midler (@BetteMidler) February 9, 2018
    Midler’s nasty comment was referring to a horrific attack on Paul last year from his liberal degenerate neighbor. The attack reportedly left Paul with six broken ribs among other injuries. Paul’s neighbor, Rene Boucher, claimed the attack was not politically motivated. Ironically, the two men had not spoken to each other in years prior to the attack.

To dispel rumors that the attack was the result of some longstanding neighborly dispute, Paul released a statement in which he said his family has had “no conversation with him in many years. The first conversation with the attacker came after Senator Paul’s ribs were broken. This was not a ‘fight,’ it was a blindside, violent attack by a disturbed person. Anyone claiming otherwise is simply uninformed or seeking media attention.”

Rand Paul hit back at Bette Midler for her nasty comment with the following response through his Chief Strategist Doug Stafford: “I guess some people think felony assault, six broken ribs, and other internal injuries are funny. That makes them pretty disturbed.” Midler’s vile remarks were uncalled for, and I could not agree with Paul more.

Many angry Twitter users joined in to scold Midler for her sick comment. One user, named Wanda Sloper, said, “This is so wrong – he was badly injured by this neighbor and this comment is NOT FUNNY – you owe an apology to Rand @RandPaul – even though people don’t agree on things it is still wrong to wish HARM UPON SOMEONE. I expected better of you – shame on you…”

This is so wrong – he was badly injured by this neighbor and this comment is NOT FUNNY -you owe an apology to Rand @RandPaul – even though people don't agree on things it is still wrong to wish HARM UPON SOMEONE. I expected better of you – shame on you…

— Wanda Sloper (@rhsgwanda11) February 9, 2018
    I wouldn’t hold my breath for an apology from Bette Midler, but Wanda is totally right about this. Midler is pretty rotten for wishing harm on Senator Paul.

Another Twitter user named Heather responded to Midler, saying, “Usually idc what celebrities say about politics, I’ve loved Bette since I was a little kid – but this statement made me lose all respect for her. Ick.”

Usually idc what celebrities say about politics, I’ve loved Bette since I was a little kid- but this statement made me lose all respect for her. Ick

— Heather (@starlasworld) February 9, 2018
    Heather isn’t alone, I’m sure many people who saw Midler’s tacky comments lost all respect for her.

Andrew Love ripped into Midler with some brutal honesty. He said, “Violence and assault are no joking matters. Rand was a victim of violence and you ask for it to happen again? WTF.”

Violence and assault are no joking matters. Rand was a victim of violence and you ask for it to happen again? WTF

— Andrew Love (@VictoryInLove) February 9, 2018
    Well said, Andrew. Sadly, liberals like Midler are only anti-violence when it doesn’t pertain to a conservative. If the victim is a Republican Senator or a Trump supporter, it’s game on for the left. This hypocritical attitude always comes back around to bite them, though.

Nick Short weighed in on Midler’s nasty tweet with this epic response: “Preparing to go to prison after pleading guilty to felony assault on Rand Paul. Rand suffered 6 broken ribs, 3 of those being displaced, and was hospitalized with pneumonia from his lung also being damaged from the attack. Where’s your sense of morality? Gone like your career.”

Preparing to go to prison after pleading guilty to felony assault on Rand Paul. Rand suffered 6 broken ribs, 3 of those being displaced, and was hospitalized with pneumonia from his lung also being damaged from the attack. Where’s your sense of morality? Gone like your career. https://t.co/Vky2yYtoIC

— Nick Short 🇺🇸 (@PoliticalShort) February 9, 2018
    I hope Bette Midler thinks twice before opening her big mouth again. There’s nothing like a little Twitter justice to remind Midler that her lack of decency isn’t going unnoticed.
    https://madworldnews.com/bette-midle...zen.yandex.com
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Go Georgie boy!

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.

And that I think, was the handle. That sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave." ~ HST

Jan2017

Bette Midler Viciously Calls For Another Assault On Rand Paul

Bette Midler Viciously Calls For Another Assault On Rand Paul

Yesterday, she tweeted a suggestion that Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) should be physically attacked for his stance
    on the spending budget in the Senate. Midler stated, “Where’s Rand Paul’s neighbor when we need him?”
    She was referring to the violent attack against Rand Paul by his neighbor last November.
    https://theminorityreportblog.com/20...-on-rand-paul/

Bette Midler's Rand Paul tweet sparks outrage

Bette Midler shocked the Twitterverse on Thursday with a post suggesting Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., should be physically attacked for his stance on the spending budget in the Senate.
    Midler tweeted Thursday evening, "Where's Rand Paul's neighbor when we need him?"

Where’s Rand Paul’s neighbor when we need him?
    8:14 PM - Feb 8, 2018
    https://twitter.com/BetteMidler?ref_...s-outrage.html

Last edited by Jan2017; 02-10-2018 at 07:01 AM.

oops Betty Poop,

wrong thing to say.

Where's a couple of hard, pipe-hittin ******* when you need them?

God Damn that kinda ugly only gets a pass in NYC

that neck would make about anyone puke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Senator Paul was doing his job for the people of Kentucky by objecting to excessive spending . What job is midler doing ?

'nuff said
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/962087932151713793
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Senator Paul was doing his job for the people of Kentucky by objecting to excessive spending . What job is midler doing ?
    Shilling for the elitist agenda and get this. . . getting a fat salary for doing exactly that

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Yes, read some of the rest of Bette Midler's tweets as well -
    she seems like she is auditioning for 'The View'

The nation can be assured Bette will be right there for them with lazy arsehole Sen. Cornyn for future increases in the federal deficit -
    to keep a sh!thole government going for six weeks at a time.
    Next shutdown March 23 . . . let's do it again - Bette Midler is ready!

Bette the policy expert.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If had Bette's email address, would send her link to this news:

Alarm... US debt up, up, up...
    She wouldn't get it, lots of these celebrities are dumber than a box of rocks.

You only see them, when their careers are in a slump. The ridiculous statements like Bette did gets her exactly what she wanted, ATTENTION.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    deal with ugly reality and violence of man by pointing to an individual's right to their own life > ignore man's sinful nature, ignore an individual's rights, call for violence upon an individual
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post

Where's a couple of hard, pipe-hittin ******* when you need them?
    Bette makes a more believable witch than, say, SJP

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

DACA: Dreamers could be admitted to the country as legal immigrants and count toward the number of immigrants allowed in during that year.
    Mass Incarceration: Works with Sen. Cory Booker (D) and Sen. Kamala D. Harris (D) to reform justice system by changing drug laws, reducing drug sentencing and providing aid to those that can't afford bail.
    War in Afghanistan?: Has called consistently since elected to bring the troops home.

Bet Bette doesn't know which Senator these stances can be applied to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Yes, read some of the rest of Bette Midler's tweets as well -
    she seems like she is auditioning for 'The View'
    Ready to replace Joy Behar who looks almost exactly like her:

Jan2017

From the twitterverse . . .

It requires a special amount of delusion to tweet this and then think to yourself, "I'm a good person."
    Louisville Courier Journal
    Published 9:06 a.m. ET Feb. 10, 2018
    Bette Midler tweets an apparent call for more harm to Rand Paul. And Twitter wasn't having it
    https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ack/325701002/