Thread: Catholics Attacked By BLM At Prayer Event at Statue of St. Louis

Catholics Attacked By BLM At Prayer Event at Statue of St. Louis

Catholics Attacked By BLM At Prayer Event at Statue of St. Louis

On Saturday a Catholic prayer event in front of the St. Louis statue in Missouri was interrupted by Black Lives Matter protesters. Violence broke out at the event as Black Lives Matter members attacked participants of the prayer event.

The event was documented by Connor Martin who was present at the event and was attacked himself. Connor is a writer for The Libertarian Republic.

Connor’s full statement on Facebook read:

“Yesterday, while praying for peace and unity in our city and the protection of the Saint Louis statue, Black Lives Matter protesters started to harass, berate, and assault the Catholics that were peacefully praying. We did nothing in retaliation. We allowed them to spit on us, call us names, put their fingers in our faces, push us, and antagonize, but we did not retaliate. We continued to peacefully pray. One male then came over and said he would attack myself, one other Catholic man, and a Catholic woman that was there if we did not leave. We continued to pray.

At that moment someone in the crowd poured an unidentified liquid on the older man pictured below in the comments protecting his head, and was then attacked by a violent individual, also pictured below with his arm pulled back about to attack the elderly man. We got the elderly man out of there safely, and I was about to leave to retrieve my lunch as a friend of mine had just come over to tell me my food had arrived, when the mob approached him. They asked if he was with me, and when he said yes they began to berate him. They took his walking stick from him and when he didn’t react they knocked his hat off of his head, called him a skin head, and attacked him. At this point I intervened to pull the attacker off of my friend, and I was attacked by the mob and the attacker. I have a video attached below of the assault.

I will be pressing charges against the attackers. If you can identify anyone in these videos or pictures, please let me know. This can not stand. The police were called 6 times by others on the sidelines and never showed up. The righteous must defend themselves, as the it appears the government no longer is. I hope Donald J. Trump, Mike Parson, Senator Josh Hawley, Senator Roy Blunt, Sam Page, Mayor Lyda Krewson, and other public officials address this, as if not corrected things will only get worse.
    More: https://thelibertarianrepublic.com/c...t-louis-video/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/KashJackson2018/...51665893130240
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	St. Louis Punch.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	292.6 KB 
ID:	7584

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

This is going to generate even more anger towards the BLM by the Catholics. Why i am not surprised to see a blue haired SJW with the BLM?
    I hope their parents must so proud of their kids and their education.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-28-2020 at 04:27 PM.

I can't wait until the old guys start shooting.

It's coming.

But the MSM keeps telling us that BLM is peaceful and doesn't bring violence upon others.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

It's coming.
    I agree. It's coming. These BLM people can only push so hard. At some point decent people will push back.

Why does BLM hate Catholics now?

It's coming.

The solution to this kind of thing:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Closure-Order
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I agree. It's coming. These BLM people can only push so hard. At some point decent people will push back.

Why does BLM hate Catholics now?
    The original leaders were Marxist lesbians. In the streets, Muslims are aligned with them. None of those groups like the Catholic church.

Too soon to see yet how this Islamic Marxism will work out in the US.

It's coming.
    Yes, this just was happening today, well, no shots fired, but people were literally standing outside their homes with guns in the Central West End, as hundreds of protesters marched to the St.Louis City Mayors home in the neighborhood.

She nooo F-around.

I have to say, it gives me some hope, these people have money, plus that neighborhood is definitely a Leftist stronghold, or I should say, those people with the guns are part of the Leftist stronghold in that neighborhood.

Link: https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...ba6ac9c03.html
    Last edited by Mach; 06-28-2020 at 11:29 PM.
    FJB

Local News....

Story, and more pics, but just remember, this is the St.Louis Post Dispatch (D).

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...052587720.html
    FJB

Look at those brave freedom fighters beating up senior citizens, trash
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

How long until people start fighting back against these violent Marxists?

Black lives Matter is a Terrorist group!

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    When the BLM idiots try to loot or burn affluent city areas, the suburbs and rural areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Black lives Matter is a Terrorist group!
    Yes they are. But they can't be labeled domestic terrorists by the Trump administration or you set a precedent that could be used against you by following administrations.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post

Yes they are. But they can't be labeled domestic terrorists by the Trump administration or you set a precedent that could be used against you by following administrations.
    I totally agree with you. If the Democrats had their way they would label all Gun owners,christians,Paleoconservatives,Libertarians, Traditional Americans as Terrorists.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Too soon to see yet how this Islamic Marxism will work out in the US.
    Well,, we already have to wear veils.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I totally agree with you. If the Democrats had their way they would label all Gun owners,christians,Paleoconservatives,Libertarians, Traditional Americans as Terrorists.
    they already do

They need to start fighting back now. We're at the point now where we have to have no fear in the face of these people.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They need to start fighting back now. We're at the point now where we have to have no fear in the face of these people.
    The problem is, the police won't respond when people are being attacked and their property burned, but they will probably respond and arrest anybody who defends their property.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    The problem is, the police won't respond when people are being attacked and their property burned, but they will probably respond and arrest anybody who defends their property.
    Except when there are too many calls, or enough armed home-owners group together to defend their property.

Except when there are too many calls, or enough armed home-owners group together to defend their property.
    When somebody gets shot, the police will show up.

Quicker than 911.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Not in CHOP.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    they already do
    Yes, and even certain people in government offices push that narrative, watch it, boring, but a good lesson on how propaganda is pushed from the inside out.

FJB

Those are brass knuckles in the pic too.

Edit. Maybe a bandana.
    Last edited by tfurrh; 06-29-2020 at 09:43 PM.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate