Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swedish Rapper from Nigeria Calls For White People to be Shot

Exclamation Swedish Rapper from Nigeria Calls For White People to be Shot

Diversity.

Swedish Rapper Calls For White People to be Shot

https://summit.news/2019/09/12/swedi...le-to-be-shot/

“We should take them as slaves and treat them even worse.”

Published 9 mins ago on 12 September, 2019 Paul Joseph Watson

Nigerian-born rap artist Jesse Ekene Nweke Conable called for his fans to “shoot” white people while urging, “Take them as slaves and treat them even worse.”

The comments were made in a rant posted on a closed Instagram group called Barasvarta (“Blacks only”), according to news outlet Samhällsnytt.

“We, blacks” will “become number one and take over these whites,” said Conable, adding, “Like these whites took us as slaves we should take them as slaves and treat them even worse.”

“We’ll take their bitches and we’ll take their money,” he continued. “To be perfectly honest, we will be the best race ever. We are African warriors, they are not on our level. This is just the beginning, black power.”

Making the shape of a gun with his hand, Conable asserted, “If any white guy or white girl is trying to talk $#@! about you, shoot them! If they talk $#@! about your family, shoot them!”

The rapper appears to think he has carte blanche to make violent racist threats against white people, posting a meme that says, “You cannot be racist if you are not white.”

After Conable’s comments were reported on by the media, he announced that he would ‘delete’ the “snitch” who leaked them.

Conable, who emigrated to Sweden in 2008 and now has citizenship, has a combined total of 280,000 subscribers on YouTube.

As we reported earlier this year, another rapper in France released a track in which he sings, “I $#@! France, I burn France,” as he is portrayed strangling a white woman meant to symbolically represent France.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Typical Nigerian. I wonder if YouTube deletes his channel or the Swedes arrest him.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Typical Nigerian. I wonder if YouTube deletes his channel or the Swedes arrest him.
    No to both, I'll bet.

K.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Democrats will love this guy. Bet they are calling this guy right now telling him how much of a hero he is.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 09-12-2019 at 11:15 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No to both, I'll bet.
    As long as he didn’t use the word “retarded”, he should be fine.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Yup, they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Alright, Nevilezip.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zvkD4.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    "Swedish"
    Ya , I doubt it .
    Do something Danke

Does this fall under freedom of speech? Are we critical because we do not like the genre or presenter? If it were a die hard great rock & roll band singing lyrics about Satan or death or ? would that be okay? Didn't Jimmie Hendrix have a song about shooting someone that was glamorized for years? What about the

Police Song "Murder by Numbers"
    Once that you've decided on a killing
    First you make a stone of your heart
    And if you find that your hands are still willing
    Then you can turn a murder into art
    There really isn't any need for bloodshed
    You just do it with a little more finesse
    If you can slip a tablet into someone's coffee
    Then it avoids an awful lot of mess
    It's murder by numbers, one, two, three
    It's as easy to learn as your ABC's
    It's murder by numbers, one, two, three
    Now if you have a taste for this experience
    If you're flushed with your very first success
    Then you must try a twosome or a threesome
    You'll find your conscience bothers you much less
    Because murder is like anything you take to
    It's a habit-forming need for more and more
    You can bump off every member of your family
    And anybody else you find a bore
    Because it's murder by numbers, one, two, three
    Murder by numbers, one, two, three
    Now you can join the ranks of the illustrious
    In history's great dark hall of fame
    All our greatest killers were industrious
    At least the ones that we all know by name
    But you can reach the top of your profession
    If you become the leader of the land
    For murder is the sport of the elected
    And you don't need to lift a finger of your hand
    It's as easy to learn as your A, B, C, D, E
    1, 2, 3, A, B, C
    1, 2, 3, A, B, C
    1, 2, 3, A, B, C
    It's as easy to learn as your ABC
    It's as easy to learn as your A, B, C, D, E

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Does this fall under freedom of speech? Are we critical because we do not like the genre or presenter? If it were a die hard great rock & roll band singing lyrics about Satan or death or ? would that be okay? Didn't Jimmie Hendrix have a song about shooting someone that was glamorized for years?
    Read the article.

It is not a song lyric:

Nigerian-born rap artist Jesse Ekene Nweke Conable called for his fans to “shoot” white people while urging, “Take them as slaves and treat them even worse.”

The comments were made in a rant posted on a closed Instagram group called Barasvarta (“Blacks only”), according to news outlet Samhällsnytt.
    There are no free speech rights or First Amendment in Sweden.

Native Swedes are thrown in prison for making remarks online that are not nearly as incendiary.

Are we critical because we do not like the genre or presenter?
    As we now see, there was no "genre".

I am critical of the message and the presenter, which indicates yet another migrant invader of the west, willing to kill the residents of the host nation.

I am critical of the hypocrisy of the self loathing weaklings that apparently run the Swedish government, that they would jail their own people, yet this clown skates.

And this is a warning: every single Bolshevik running for president right now wants to emulate this very same thing here, and many are openly calling for eliminating the First Amendment.

That said, I'm a bill of rights absolutist.

He would every right to say that here.

And I would have every right to say: $#@! you and $#@! right off back to whatever $#@!hole country you came from.

If the guy is an immigrant from Nigeria, then his direct ancestors were unlikely to have been slaves to begin with. Being a black immigrant in a white country doesn't automatically mean your own ancestors suffered the same oppressive and vile treatment as the rest of blacks in America or wherever.

Moreover, he's an immigrant to Sweden, which didn't exactly have the same thriving slave trade as the rest of the western world. They did trade in black slaves, but their heyday for slavery was actually when the Vikings kidnapped Irish and Saxon people to be made into thralls. They enslaved so many Irish women, in fact, that there's hardly a Nordic person alive today who doesn't have some degree of Irish blood in them. I know I was a bit surprised at first to find that I was 12% Irish on my DNA test (although I believe they're a little faulty anyway), but it's actually not surprising when you account for the sheer number of slaves the Nordic countries took from Ireland.

Even if you can prove you're descended from slaves (and most of us probably have some slaves in our background somewhere, even if they weren't black slaves), that doesn't give you the moral right to hate modern people from the historically oppressive group.

On that note, who wants to bet that Sweden does absolutely nothing about this? I'll be shocked if they do anything at all! This is the country that wants to ban Pipi Longstocking books, and they've been a staple in Swedish libraries since they were published!

“We, blacks” will “become number one and take over these whites,” said Conable, adding, “Like these whites took us as slaves we should take them as slaves and treat them even worse.”
    Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    If the guy is an immigrant from Nigeria, then his direct ancestors were unlikely to have been slaves to begin with.
    If he's a Nigerian immigrant, then it's possible that his direct ancestors were responsible for selling other Nigerians into slavery ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

A racist Negro.

Next.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He leaves the part about the African chiefs who sold their people in slavery. But he isn't typical of anything, the guy is a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    A racist Negro.

Next.
    Don't refer to him as that, the man is dumb. If he's a black supremacist, he is, two wrongs don't make a right.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    If the guy is an immigrant from Nigeria, then his direct ancestors were unlikely to have been slaves to begin with. Being a black immigrant in a white country doesn't automatically mean your own ancestors suffered the same oppressive and vile treatment as the rest of blacks in America or wherever.

Moreover, he's an immigrant to Sweden, which didn't exactly have the same thriving slave trade as the rest of the western world. They did trade in black slaves, but their heyday for slavery was actually when the Vikings kidnapped Irish and Saxon people to be made into thralls. They enslaved so many Irish women, in fact, that there's hardly a Nordic person alive today who doesn't have some degree of Irish blood in them. I know I was a bit surprised at first to find that I was 12% Irish on my DNA test (although I believe they're a little faulty anyway), but it's actually not surprising when you account for the sheer number of slaves the Nordic countries took from Ireland.

Even if you can prove you're descended from slaves (and most of us probably have some slaves in our background somewhere, even if they weren't black slaves), that doesn't give you the moral right to hate modern people from the historically oppressive group.

On that note, who wants to bet that Sweden does absolutely nothing about this? I'll be shocked if they do anything at all! This is the country that wants to ban Pipi Longstocking books, and they've been a staple in Swedish libraries since they were published!
    If a person had terrible parents. The scum of the earth and they became successful they would not give their ancestors credit for making them who they are. Why then do they want to get extra benefits because many generations ago some ancestor was a slave? I take the good with the bad. If I didn't experience all the bad I wouldn't be who I am today. Had slaves not been slaves, their decedents would not have had the opportunity to be citizens of the USA.

Good luck with that.

In a probably futile attempt to lighten things up and inject a little levity:

I've heard quite a few white people opine that rappers should be shot, or conversely, that they themselves would like to be shot rather than exposed to rap.

Carry on.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    In a probably futile attempt to lighten things up and inject a little levity:

I've heard quite a few white people opine that rappers should be shot, or conversely, that they themselves would like to be shot rather than exposed to rap.

Carry on.
    How do you bring levity to a story about someone that calls for the murder of people because
    of their Skin Color?

How do you bring levity to a story about someone that calls for the murder of people because
    of their Skin Color?
    Ever see Blazing Saddles?

of their Skin Color?

What you've never heard of black or gallows humor? Unclench man. You'll live longer.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Ever see Blazing Saddles?

Or the classic Garrett Morris skit from SNL in the 70s. Unfortunately removed from Youtube.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Diversity.

Swedish Rapper Calls For White People to be Shot

This is stunning diversity situation there... especially after the lengths to which current White GOP (Adelson wing) leader and all White House went to secure release of a pro-diversity African heritage rapper Rocky A$AP in Sweden just few weeks ago?
    What kind of gratitude is this from pro diversity folks.

U.S. warned Sweden of 'negative consequences' if ASAP Rocky wasn't released

Aug. 3, 2019
    Trump sent America’s top hostage negotiator to Sweden for A$AP Rocky’s trial
    A$AP Rocky isn’t Sweden’s hostage. The White House sent its hostage envoy there anyway.
    Rapper A$AP Rocky’s trial began in Stockholm, Sweden, on Tuesday, and the Trump administration sent a very notable guest: the US presidential envoy for hostage affairs.

Boycott of Swedish brands launched by Rocky A$AP & Trump supporters

Given that this topic was posted in "US Politics", the discussion thus far was was not sufficiently Americanized or Politicized.. this post hopefully fixes that.

Related
    Yoots, Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This is stunning diversity situation there... especially after the lengths to which current White GOP (Adelson wing) leader and all White House went to secure release of a pro-diversity African heritage rapper Rocky A$AP in Sweden just few weeks ago?
    What kind of gratitude is this from pro diversity folks.
    It's possible that the rapper in question doesn't count Trump as white.

Anyone here understand Swedish? I found this video of his addressing the whole controversy, I don't understand a lick of Swedish but he seems to be using a lot of air quotes and saying propaganda a lot. So maybe he believes the whole thing is a stitch up. I just hope there is an innocent explanation to all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    It's possible that the rapper in question doesn't count Trump as white.

You mean orange isn't the new white?
    Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast