Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Russian Ambassador to Turkey Shot Dead

The pictures they keep showing on CNBC look really staged. Just sayin...

I assume I don't have to remind of the false flagey nature of events that start wars.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shooter identified as 22 year old Mert Altintas, Turkish policeman since 2014

Erdogan has been purging every office of government.
    Funny how this guy kept his job, while others were removed.
    Looks like only the Sunni nationalists were allowed to keep their jobs, while all moderates were put in prison.

Reuters Top News @Reuters
    Gunman who killed Russian ambassador was not 'on duty' during the shooting: Turkish security sources

I say B.S. There are LOTS of reports/tweets that HE was part of the security detail.. (just NOT 'in uniform'.)
    (Be SURE it will be determined.)

Russia says killing of ambassador in Ankara is act of terrorism

Paul Joseph Watson ‏@PrisonPlanet 2 min.
    Guest on CNN is justifying the shooting of the Russian ambassador. SICK.

RIGHT ON SCHEDULE
    (When in doubt, cry 'Gulenist!')

Here we go: ANKARA MAYOR SAYS HE'S HEARD KARLOV ASSASSIN WAS A GULENIST: BBC

==============

Last edited by goldenequity; 12-19-2016 at 01:55 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    FFS people, sometimes a duck is just a duck. Russia has cultural Muslims throughout like America has cultural Mexicans. Look at the character of all the breakaway -stans and remember how many of those were once integral to the USSR. It's not like radical Islamic Jihadists are strangers to Moscow. Is it really that hard to believe that one guy in Russia spent and handful of years climbing the security chain and got triggered and went postal?

I mean, sure, maybe there is some vast buzzard wing conspiracy, after all anything is really possible right? All we have right now looks like some cultural Muslim who was in Russia's government assigned to providing security flipped his biscuit from being angry at a perceived Russian slaughter of Syrians in Aleppo and elsewhere.

For all we know, this guy had a cousin he was close to killed by a Russian bomb in Aleppo and then he subsequently radicalized. It's not always a conspiracy you know.
    I'm just saying that no matter what the truth is in this shooting, what matters is how it is perceived and reported.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Shooter identified as 22 year old Mert Altintas, Turkish policeman since 2014

Russia says killing of ambassador in Ankara is act of terrorism

Paul Joseph Watson ‏@PrisonPlanet 2 min.
    Guest on CNN is justifying the shooting of the Russian ambassador. SICK.
    Mert Altintas, eh? Yeah that's confirmed fakery. Altintas is an anagram for Atlantis. Mer is Sea. Too complicated to quickly explain why that's important but trust me, it's intentional and a huge sign of false flag/fakery. The name is code. The Sea People of Atlantis.

A starting point: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...conspiracy.htm
    Last edited by devil21; 12-19-2016 at 02:01 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The pictures they keep showing on CNBC look really staged. Just sayin...

I assume I don't have to remind of the false flagey nature of events that start wars.
    All the evidence is pointing to an internal thing. Internal Turkey now more so than internal Russia. Obviously this will lead to a chilling of relations between Russia and Turkey, unless Turkey bends over backwards to "make it right" ala launch some huge Sunni purge which frankly is not going to happen.

Actual false flags to not leave to question or investigation the party they are attempting to blame. If they wanted to blame the US, then they would have set it up to look like a CIA op and dropped a bunch of "Made In The USA" gear somewhere where the investigators would find it. If the US actually did it, first and foremost, why? To "send a message?" What message exactly, the message "that sticking your finger into Jihadi ass is gonna end up pear shaped?" I don't think they need our help to get that message.

FFS people, sometimes a duck is just a duck. Russia has cultural Muslims throughout like America has cultural Mexicans. Look at the character of all the breakaway -stans and remember how many of those were once integral to the USSR. It's not like radical Islamic Jihadists are strangers to Moscow. Is it really that hard to believe that one guy in Russia spent and handful of years climbing the security chain and got triggered and went postal?

I mean, sure, maybe there is some vast buzzard wing conspiracy, after all anything is really possible right? All we have right now looks like some cultural Muslim who was in Russia's government assigned to providing security flipped his biscuit from being angry at a perceived Russian slaughter of Syrians in Aleppo and elsewhere.

For all we know, this guy had a cousin he was close to killed by a Russian bomb in Aleppo and then he subsequently radicalized. It's not always a conspiracy you know.
    The shooter's identity has been confirmed. He was part of the coup to oust Erdogan not long ago and was essentially exiled and guess who gave him refuge? None other than the USA - through the CIA.

This is a legitimate and serious provocation of Russia, particularly since Obama moved 4000 US Troops to the Baltic region in the last week with heavy machinery on it's way.

It's not a coincidence that this has happened on Electoral College vote day now that the coup to get electors to flip on Trump has failed, the next step of the Clinton/Globalist war machine is to get their war NOW. Their time is almost up and if the USA and the world are to be dragged into WW3 the time to strike and make it so is NOW.

Once Trump gets the official EC win (in progress and well on his way), Putin will be able to keep his cool knowing a real shift in power is coming VERY SOON.

Putin WILL play 6D chess and not go ape $#@!. If Trump gets the EC vote, it buys Putin time. The next key date is Jan. 20th, 2017.

If Putin fails to respond as the Globalist/MIC want (they want him to fight back and play in a big sandbox of war) they WILL ATTEMPT A TRUMP ASSASSINATION.

If that happens AMERICA IS GETTING A THIRD TERM AND THIS $#@! GOES INTO FLAGRANT FOR ALL TO SEE WW3.

Sorry about the caps but some of this seems so crystal clear to me I cannot stress this enough.

This coup IS NOT OVER. Until Trump is inaugurated the world is gazing into the horrid black abyss that is WW3.

His inauguration by no means ends the threat, but god dammit it's a start. AND PUTIN KNOWS IT.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Simple.
    Treat it as 'National' Security threat probable cause; consider it as having crossed the legal 'threshold'. Get it into Court.
    So..
    Declare probable cause: and document, detain and question.. aka: their job.
    So you are for detaining, documenting and questioning people that are committing no crime and peacefully protesting. good to know, don't ever run for office in this country, thx.

Gregor Peter ‏@L0gg0l 2 minHá 2 minutos
    KILLING OF RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR IN TURKEY MUST NOT DAMAGE MOSCOW-ANKARA RELATIONS - HEAD OF STATE DUMA COMMITTEE SLUTSKY -- IFX

All the evidence is pointing to an internal thing. Internal Turkey now more so than internal Russia. Obviously this will lead to a chilling of relations between Russia and Turkey, unless Turkey bends over backwards to "make it right" ala launch some huge Sunni purge which frankly is not going to happen.

Actual false flags to not leave to question or investigation the party they are attempting to blame. If they wanted to blame the US, then they would have set it up to look like a CIA op and dropped a bunch of "Made In The USA" gear somewhere where the investigators would find it. If the US actually did it, first and foremost, why? To "send a message?" What message exactly, the message "that sticking your finger into Jihadi ass is gonna end up pear shaped?" I don't think they need our help to get that message.
    What's important is that Turkey is NATO so any retribution by Russia requires intervention by US and other NATO members, by treaty. NATO vs. BRICS heating up, iow. But the bankers control and fund both sides, as they always have. What's important to remember is that the heads of the countries are all part of "the club", just like they have been during every major world war. The bankers are running the exact same playbook they always run when they wish to shake up the global order.

What's important is that Turkey is NATO so any retribution by Russia requires intervention by US and other NATO members, by treaty. NATO vs. BRICS heating up, iow. But the bankers control and fund both sides, as they always have. What's important to remember is that the heads of the countries are all part of "the club", just like they have been during every major world war. The bankers are running the exact same playbook they always run when they wish to shake up the global order.
    All good analysis. One caveat - Russia has recently ousted the Rothschild banking empire/cartel.

The provocation of Russia has heated up a lot since that happened. Coincidence?

Russia is one of the few countries whose NWO ties are loose at best and recent history has shown Russia's ardent opposition (domestic policy) of globalism and the NWO.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    All good analysis. One caveat - Russia has recently ousted the Rothschild banking empire/cartel.
    Says who?

I gain much more insight from pictures like this (recent G20):

and this (UN/world gov't conference):

than I do from whatever writings from various media outlets. ymmv
    Last edited by devil21; 12-19-2016 at 02:16 PM.

This is all about a pipeline and they aren't getting it unless Assad is overthrown. If they need to drag us into yet another war to get that done, they will do it.

Personally, I'm all for getting the hell out of NATO.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

The shooter's identity has been confirmed. He was part of the coup to oust Erdogan not long ago and was essentially exiled and guess who gave him refuge? None other than the USA - through the CIA.

This is a legitimate and serious provocation of Russia, particularly since Obama moved 4000 US Troops to the Baltic region in the last week with heavy machinery on it's way.

It's not a coincidence that this has happened on Electoral College vote day now that the coup to get electors to flip on Trump has failed, the next step of the Clinton/Globalist war machine is to get their war NOW. Their time is almost up and if the USA and the world are to be dragged into WW3 the time to strike and make it so is NOW.

Once Trump gets the official EC win (in progress and well on his way), Putin will be able to keep his cool knowing a real shift in power is coming VERY SOON.

Putin WILL play 6D chess and not go ape $#@!. If Trump gets the EC vote, it buys Putin time. The next key date is Jan. 20th, 2017.

If Putin fails to respond as the Globalist/MIC want (they want him to fight back and play in a big sandbox of war) they WILL ATTEMPT A TRUMP ASSASSINATION.

If that happens AMERICA IS GETTING A THIRD TERM AND THIS $#@! GOES INTO FLAGRANT FOR ALL TO SEE WW3.

Sorry about the caps but some of this seems so crystal clear to me I cannot stress this enough.

This coup IS NOT OVER. Until Trump is inaugurated the world is gazing into the horrid black abyss that is WW3.

His inauguration by no means ends the threat, but god dammit it's a start. AND PUTIN KNOWS IT.
    While it IS possible for the US to end up going to war to defend NATO ally Turkey, a demonstration in Turkey's complicity in the assassination of a Russian ambassador would almost certainly lead to a "No" vote by NATO and probably an attempt by the UN to mediate. Not that either of those orgs are salutary or that either attempt would be beneficial, but more that under this structure it's going to take some time for the global bureaucracy to agree on such a war. Probably more time than Obama has left.

It's being treated as an act of terrorism, which is exactly what it appears to be. Everyone on the planet pretty much acknowledges that a 'terrorist' can come out of pretty much anywhere. Including a US Army Major. So insofar as 'assigning blame' goes, Islamic terrorism is literally the LEAST helpful kind of act to use to blame a scapegoat.

If there is a false flag here, I think maybe Putin was unhappy with his ambassador for some reason, arranged to have him and the shooter killed, will use the opportunity to demonstrate both power and reason, and thus jockey for a larger share of the global political leadership.

I agree that there are several ways this all could still go pear shaped, but what I am saying is IF THIS WERE some kind of false flag attempt to provoke war, it would be shaking out differently. The assassin would appear more politically motivated and a lot less religiously motivated. Putin would not be so quick to jump on Islamic Terror, which as we ALL know is all but impossible to cast blame on Turkey much less the US.

If I were laying this out as an intelligence scenario, I would lay out some 'triggers' to indicate that the situation was changing. The primary intell trigger I would look for here is if blame starts seriously shifting AWAY from "Islamic Terror" then it has the potential to become a great deal more serious.

For as long as it remains focused on Islamic Terror, "the world" will remain relatively safe. Maybe Turkey itself will have some problems depending on how THEY respond to this. If this starts to become more political than religious, or worse a state sponsored thing, then it could end up somewhere in a really ugly war.

British cops just stand beside islamists with Qaeda flags. Pathetic...
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Pathetic? How? What do you think the cops should be doing?
    Simple.
    Treat it as 'National' Security threat probable cause; consider it as having crossed the legal 'threshold'. Get it into Court.
    So..
    Declare probable cause: and document, detain and question.. aka: their job.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    So you are for detaining, documenting and questioning people that are committing no crime and peacefully protesting. good to know, don't ever run for office in this country, thx.
    No prob. you're welcome. I'll do as I please.
    The Al Qaeda Terror flag is across my threshold.

EVERY COUNTRY ON EARTH.. law enforcement agency & court system
    is going to have to make 'decisions' like the one I just made.
    It wasn't hard.
    Just wait. The really TOUGH decisions are still in front them.

Last edited by goldenequity; 12-19-2016 at 02:48 PM.

@devil21

Did Truman and Stalin being together at some point or another stop the Cold War decades of international super powers butting heads?

https://www.google.ca/search?q=hitle...74PLc6-KMuM%3A

While it IS possible for the US to end up going to war to defend NATO ally Turkey, a demonstration in Turkey's complicity in the assassination of a Russian ambassador would almost certainly lead to a "No" vote by NATO and probably an attempt by the UN to mediate. Not that either of those orgs are salutary or that either attempt would be beneficial, but more that under this structure it's going to take some time for the global bureaucracy to agree on such a war. Probably more time than Obama has left.

It's being treated as an act of terrorism, which is exactly what it appears to be. Everyone on the planet pretty much acknowledges that a 'terrorist' can come out of pretty much anywhere. Including a US Army Major. So insofar as 'assigning blame' goes, Islamic terrorism is literally the LEAST helpful kind of act to use to blame a scapegoat.

If there is a false flag here, I think maybe Putin was unhappy with his ambassador for some reason, arranged to have him and the shooter killed, will use the opportunity to demonstrate both power and reason, and thus jockey for a larger share of the global political leadership.

I agree that there are several ways this all could still go pear shaped, but what I am saying is IF THIS WERE some kind of false flag attempt to provoke war, it would be shaking out differently. The assassin would appear more politically motivated and a lot less religiously motivated. Putin would not be so quick to jump on Islamic Terror, which as we ALL know is all but impossible to cast blame on Turkey much less the US.

If I were laying this out as an intelligence scenario, I would lay out some 'triggers' to indicate that the situation was changing. The primary intell trigger I would look for here is if blame starts seriously shifting AWAY from "Islamic Terror" then it has the potential to become a great deal more serious.

For as long as it remains focused on Islamic Terror, "the world" will remain relatively safe. Maybe Turkey itself will have some problems depending on how THEY respond to this. If this starts to become more political than religious, or worse a state sponsored thing, then it could end up somewhere in a really ugly war.
    I agree! That's why I don't think all out WW3 happens because of this.

I'm pointing out that TPTB ARE TRYING to incite that war - I don't believe THIS will make it happen (they wish). This was not some random act of terror. But it WILL fail to incite the reaction that was desired.

This is far more likely to be a lone wolf/random act of terror:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...ltiple-injured

The flagrant assassination of a Russian diplomat by a man who was part of the CIA backed Turkish coup against the Erdogan government not long ago is not random, not at all.

This has the ugly ugly stink of flagrant provocation meant to incite war.

I also happen to think Putin is 1) smarter than that 2) better than that

Right, but basically none of that is in play if the shooter is a "Muslim Terrorist," unless they can find state sanction or funding somewhere. The fact that they are pushing the Jihadi angle tells me that's not what this is or where it's going. I'll start to get worried if they come off of the Jihadi angle in a big way.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Be interesting to hear what Sibel Edomonds says about this, she's on the money with Turkish analysis

Turkey,Iran & Russia were to have a big meeting tomorrow to discuss Syria

I agree! That's why I don't think all out WW3 happens because of this.

I'm pointing out that TPTB ARE TRYING to incite that war - I don't believe THIS will make it happen (they wish). This was not some random act of terror. But it WILL fail to incite the reaction that was desired.
    This is far more likely to be a lone wolf/random act of terror:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...ltiple-injured

The flagrant assassination of a Russian diplomat by a man who was part of the CIA backed Turkish coup against the Erdogan government not long ago is not random, not at all.

This has the ugly ugly stink of flagrant provocation meant to incite war.

I also happen to think Putin is 1) smarter than that 2) better than that
    A lack of randomness does not imply that the motivation was not Islamic Radicalism. A lack of acting alone does not imply that the motivation was not Islamic Radicalism. The shooter could have killed the guy who gave the order to drop the bomb that killed his wife's father - that's as non-random as it gets. The shooter could have acted as a part of a vast multinational Sunni organization - that's about as far away from a lone wolf as it gets. Even if both are true, it remains no less possible that this was just an radicalized Islamic nut killing for his god, whereupon the biggest hit Turkey takes is incompetence in vetting their police and maybe Russia issues a few symbolic sanctions, or at the very most sneaks in during the dead of night, destroys some random terrorist camp aligned with the shooter, and disappears. Now say that does happen, and Russia sent Spetsnaz in too obliterate a terrorist camp or two. Now it goes to NATO, should NATO enact retribution against Russia for taking down Terrorist Camps in the wake of the assassination of their ambassador? The most they would to is recommend sanctions, which would probably get voted down, since anyone voting in favor would be "voting for terrorists."

Sometimes you just have to apply Occam's Razor. Sometimes it's just a religious radicalist nut.

And to top it all off....

"World War" is trending on Twitter.

Russian diplomat assassinated
    Terror Attack in Berlin
    Electoral College Vote Today
    Zurich Attack...

2016 going out with a bang
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

@devil21

Did Truman and Stalin being together at some point or another stop the Cold War decades of international super powers butting heads?

https://www.google.ca/search?q=hitle...74PLc6-KMuM%3A
    It's never Truman and Stalin fighting. They were both banker puppets. As was Hitler (his grand-daughter Angela Merkel carries on his legacy today...oh look, an attack in Berlin today too), Mussolini and other heads of WW2 countries. It's the little guys that fight and die while one world government is fashioned in the wake of the wars. I really can't put it any more simply than that.

Right, but basically none of that is in play if the shooter is a "Muslim Terrorist," unless they can find state sanction or funding somewhere. The fact that they are pushing the Jihadi angle tells me that's not what this is or where it's going. I'll start to get worried if they come off of the Jihadi angle in a big way.
    Wouldn't the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand have been called terrorism today? The jihadi angle is how to tie Syria into the narrative. I don't particularly think this incident is the flash point, at least as far as getting US involved further (I suspect a large act of terrorism on US soil for that) but it's another step toward war.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-19-2016 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Be interesting to hear what Sibel Edomonds says about this, she's on the money with Turkish analysis

Which as I understand it follows the established pattern of radical Islamic terrorism.

On the eve of some huge conflab they want to stop or at least change the discussion.

Or this guy saw the discussion coming up and decided now was the time to strike.

Everything new coming in seems to verify the original application of Occam's Razor.

It's never Truman and Stalin fighting. They were both banker puppets. As was Hitler (his grand-daughter Angela Merkel carries on his legacy today), Mussolini and other heads of WW2 countries. It's the little guys that fight and die while one world government is fashioned in the wake of the wars. I really can't put it any more simply than that.
    No disagreement there, overall.

Wonder why I'm saying we're being dragged into WW3 before real change sets in?

BREXIT, Trump, all the nationalist movement across Europe trying to break free of globalism.

TPTB are getting desperate.

MORE: Chairman of Duma says Moscow talks between Russia-Turkey-Iran to go ahead, despite killing of Russian Ambassador - @CNNTURK_ENG

the basic 'rant' of gunman:
    Russian Ambassador assassinated by man claiming revenge 4 #Aleppo
    "We're dying in Aleppo, you'll die here."
    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-19-2016 at 03:10 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Trump was already sworn in none of these bad things would have happened.

gunny,

sibel has identified a global criminal network that uses Islamic terrorism as cover for their business

heroin trade, child trafficking etc

she is a must follow & spot on usually

here's her two books

https://www.amazon.com/Classified-Wo.../dp/0615602223
    https://www.amazon.com/Lone-Gladio-S...sap_bc?ie=UTF8

It's never Truman and Stalin fighting. They were both banker puppets. As was Hitler (his grand-daughter Angela Merkel carries on his legacy today...oh look, an attack in Berlin today too), Mussolini and other heads of WW2 countries. It's the little guys that fight and die while one world government is fashioned in the wake of the wars. I really can't put it any more simply than that.

Wouldn't the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand have been called terrorism today? The jihadi angle is how to tie Syria into the narrative. I don't particularly think this incident is the flash point, at least as far as getting US involved further (I suspect a large act of terrorism on US soil for that) but it's another step toward war.
    Sure, but this isn't the League of Nations and whatever series of alliances brought everyone into WW1. Pretty much everything we have done since then has been structured to prevent a non-state sponsored assassination from erupting into a world war. Which is why they have deliberation and voting now. I go back to my original point, this process invokes all kinds of multiple layers of bureaucracy trying to agree on a war. If someone is false-flagging, then they picked the worst possible flag to blame to accomplish....well, anything really. Unless the actual GOAL was to kill the Ambassador and then blame the Muslims in order to PREVENT it from blowing up into a world war, which is far far closer to occam's razor than what else I've heard yet.

gunny,

sibel has identified a global criminal network that uses Islamic terrorism as cover for their business

heroin trade, child trafficking etc

she is a must follow & spot on usually

here's her two books

https://www.amazon.com/Classified-Wo.../dp/0615602223
    https://www.amazon.com/Lone-Gladio-S...sap_bc?ie=UTF8
    Well, if that were the case then that would be even FURTHER away from state sponsorship and thus a provocation to war.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast