Thread: JESSE LEE PETERSON: IF THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, THE FUTURE IS HELL!

JESSE LEE PETERSON: IF THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, THE FUTURE IS HELL!

Jesse Lee Peterson joins Owen Shroyer to break down the attacks on masculinity that come not only from women but also from government bureaucrats and those in the entertainment industry.

https://www.infowars.com/jesse-lee-p...uture-is-hell/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If women rule the world, we'll have paganism.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If women rule the world, we'll have paganism.
    Started with burning bras... I was there...
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

IF THE FUTURE IS FEMALE... it means that the lesbians have killed off all the bona fide women.

Exclamation WHY ARE ALL DANKE'S HEADLINES YELLING?

If the lesbians take over, I'm doomed. You know it will be the butchy ones and those seem to be the ones who find me irresistible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    If the lesbians take over, I'm doomed. You know it will be the butchy ones and those seem to be the ones who find me irresistible.
    Like the Mayor of Chicago's "wife"?

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Like the Mayor of Chicago's "wife"?

That's a step up from the redneck butch lesbos who find me attractive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Oh, the short, fat, tattooed ones with grey hair buzzcuts?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I figure that if six foot tall, miscegenating, communist, dykes "married" to each other ain't a sign of the end times, nothing is.

IT IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET YOU TO LISTEN TO ME.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Jesse Lee Peterson joins Owen Shroyer to break down the attacks on masculinity that come not only from women but also from government bureaucrats and those in the entertainment industry.

https://www.infowars.com/jesse-lee-p...uture-is-hell/
    Isn't Jesse Lee Peterson mentally retarded? I dn't understand why it is suddenly OK to mock the disabled on this forum. Shame on you Danke, this is beneath you

If the future of men are cuck's with butt-plugs Imma just gonna hold on to my firearms for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Isn't Jesse Lee Peterson mentally retarded? I dn't understand why it is suddenly OK to mock the disabled on this forum. Shame on you Danke, this is beneath you
    Retards are funny. Ever met one?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Aren't nearly all blacks?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Aren't nearly all blacks?
    Typically not on the level of Jesse Lee Peterson, he has an extreme case of the retards. I feel awful having a laugh at his expense.