Thread: End The Fed Viral Video Fundraiser

End The Fed Viral Video Fundraiser

Ok guys, I think I have a great idea for the community and campaign.

watch this (uk version)

I want to do a video similar to the one above. Centering around the economy, Ending the Fed and Connecting to Ron Paul when he announces. IMO this video or one similar can educate the masses and target the issue most on people's mind, "The Economy".
    It gives a simple straight forward explanation and solution and will help educate millions about the The Fed and RON PAUL for 2012

I want this video to go viral on facebook , youtube and do a seperate fundraiser for TV using google Video ads or anything else you can think of.

I have already made contact with the animator Rob Wicksteed and have spoken to him by phone!
    http://www.rob-wtd.co.uk/
    What is needed for this project
    1. A Script
    2. Animation (rob Wicksteed) 2000. GBP =$3200.00
    3. Someone for Voice over

I created a chip in for $4000.00 if we can get it cheaper then extra funds will be used to put it on Tv.
    Chip in link:
    http://ronpaul2012org.chipin.com/fed...deo-fundraiser

All Comments and help on this are welcome!
    Let's make a big impact this year !
    My skype for chat is mvptexas
    One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.
    Learn More at https://www.facebook.com/FireFiveFortyfive

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    YES YES and YES! This is precisely what's needed! OMG Thumb uped, favored and shared!

Who can do the Voice over? maybe we could get a celebrity to increase exposure?
    what celebrities are for Ron Paul?
    One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.

Quote Originally Posted by jointhefightforfreedom View Post
    Well Drew Carey donated $3600 or so to Ron Paul. Not sure if he's the best voice, but he's very anti-government and is aware of the huge failures of it.

Jack Hunter would be good.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    Jack Hunter would be good.
    This!!!

These people are for a central bank

For one thing, decisions on changes in the money supply will be made not by elected politicians but by an independent body (the Monetary Policy Committee). Politicians will have no influence whatsoever in the amount of money that will be created.

The Monetary Policy Committee will be instructed to consider the needs of the economy as a whole in deciding how much new money should be injected into the economy. The needs or desires of the elected government do not factor in this decision at all. In fact, the members of the MPC should be expressly forbidden from considering political matters or the intentions of the current government in making the decision.
    hxxp://www.positivemoney.org.uk/how-it-works/guarding-against-inflation/
    Last edited by hugolp; 03-04-2011 at 08:30 AM.

Ron Paul warns us about compromising on sound money. We should accept nothing less than honest real money.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hugolp View Post
    This people are for a central bank

hxxp://www.positivemoney.org.uk/how-it-works/guarding-against-inflation/
    I DO NOT under any circumstances support a cetral bank. I didn't realize that's what the author of the video wants I only thought the video was nicely done and could open some eyes to the problem. The solution however all of us on these forums already know, what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by hazek View Post
    I DO NOT under any circumstances support a cetral bank. I didn't realize that's what the author of the video wants I only thought the video was nicely done and could open some eyes to the problem. The solution however all of us on these forums already know, what it is.
    I do not want to duplicate this video , i posted this as an example of the animator who did the video it is simple clean and gets his message across.
    We need something similar to educate people on the federal reserve what they really are and how they make every dollar in our pocket worth less by printing money from thin air. basically express ron paul's position in a simple short video

I think something like this would be a good idea... but is there a volunteer who can do the animations for free or lower cost??? I mean, there are a lot of RP supporters... I would do it if I knew how to animate. I just edit videos.

I do not want to duplicate this video , i posted this as an example of the animator who did the video it is simple clean and gets his message across.
    We need something similar to educate people on the federal reserve what they really are and how they make every dollar in our pocket worth less by printing money from thin air. basically express ron paul's position in a simple short video
    And I wholeheartedly agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I think something like this would be a good idea... but is there a volunteer who can do the animations for free or lower cost??? I mean, there are a lot of RP supporters... I would do it if I knew how to animate. I just edit videos.
    Why do we have C4L? They have plenty of cash that they could spend on something like this!

How about Jesse Ventura? i think i will give him a call tomorrow