Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING : Attorney Sidney Powell will be disclosing MASSIVE EVIDENCE within 10 days !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The article I just posted is about what happened yesterday. The article from a couple days ago was about what happened Wednesday. Sorry, you are wrong as usual.

Somebody else already explained that the PA constitution does not allow the election to be certified piecemeal, so it was invalid.
    Has this guy ever made a positive post? Does he get paid to sow discord?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Yes there are people on this site that are clearly getting paid by the Democrats.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

He is either dumb as a stick or a paid agent provocateur.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    He is either dumb as a stick or a paid agent provocateur.

Whatever he is paid that's a hell of a lot of dollars wasted. Excepting in using us RPF genius' for info gathering. Throw out the latest Progressive talking point. Get rebuttals from Enlightened individuals and tweek the message.
    We here at RPF's come from the Great Enlightenment. He comes from the "woke."
    The "Enlightened" never slept. The "woke" just came out of a comatose state because the environment allowed them to.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    WHAT THE F U C K E T H ?!?!?!?!?!?
    The article I just posted is about what happened yesterday. The article from a couple days ago was about what happened Wednesday. Sorry, you are wrong as usual.

Somebody else already explained that the PA constitution does not allow the election to be certified piecemeal, so it was invalid.

Why are Pennsylvania Republicans talking about withdrawing the certification if it hasn't already been certified?

Declaring the results of statewide electoral contests in the 2020 general election to be in dispute, a group of Pennsylvania House Republican lawmakers has announced its intention to introduce a resolution calling for Gov. Tom Wolf and Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar to withdraw their certification of the Nov. 3 election results in the presidential and other statewide contests.

Citing what they described as election law compromises, irregularities and improprieties associated with mail-in balloting, pre-canvassing, and canvassing, the 26 lawmakers stated in a news release issued late Friday afternoon the issues raised about the election have “undermined our elector process and as a result we cannot accept certification of the results in statewide races.”

The proposed resolution, if it gets introduced, has only a short life since the legislative session ends on Monday. All pending bills and resolutions will die at its conclusion.

A spokesman for House Speaker Bryan Cutler, a Lancaster County Republican, said Mr. Cutler was not involved in writing the resolution. Mr. Cutler also has not scheduled any session days to consider it before the session’s end.

A spokesman for House Majority Leader Kerry Benninghoff, a Centre County Republican, repeated on Friday what his caucus leaders stated earlier: They are standing by tradition of the popular-vote winner in the presidential race getting the electors.

On Tuesday, Mr. Wolf certified the election results showing President-elect Joe Biden won the state by more than 81,000 votes. Other statewide races resulted in Republican Auditor General candidate Timothy DeFoor and Republican state Treasurer candidate Stacy Garrity as the winners of their races while Democratic incumbent Josh Shapiro won his re-election bid as attorney general.
    https://www.post-gazette.com/news/po...s/202011280049
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

One could be more successful explaining reason to a mentally incompetent than discussing current affairs or politics with @TheCount.

One could be more successful explaining reason to a mentally incompetent than discussing current affairs or politics with @TheCount.
    If only I were as mentally competent as you, I would be able to come up with the sort of thoughtful and reasoned arguments I've seen you put forward in the month since you've joined.

One day I hope to reach such lofty heights.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    If only I were as mentally competent as you, I would be able to come up with the sort of thoughtful and reasoned arguments I've seen you put forward in the month since you've joined.

One day I hope to reach such lofty heights.
    That is wishful thinking. Don't set the bar too high. Try achieving small goals first. Good luck!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is wishful thinking. Don't set the bar too high. Try achieving small goals first. Good luck!
    Thanks for the encouragement!

I never thought that I'd be able to do it, but now I realize that if I can get banned before 2024, then I can make a retread account in the month before that election solely to spam out low-effort, low-information takes.
    Pinochet is the model

Thanks for the encouragement!

I never thought that I'd be able to do it, but now I realize that if I can get banned before 2024, then I can make a retread account in the month before that election solely to spam out low-effort, low-information takes.
    Start practicing now by spamming your own low effort, low information posts. Good Luck. I will not respond to you again.

I will not respond to you again.
    Thank you.
    Pinochet is the model

Why are Pennsylvania Republicans talking about withdrawing the certification if it hasn't already been certified?

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/po...s/202011280049
    Because it wasn't correctly certified. Your side is just claiming that it is. But this Judge, yesterday, after your posted your bull$#@! leftist nonsense, agreed and is having it halted.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Because it wasn't correctly certified. Your side is just claiming that it is. But this Judge, yesterday, after your posted your bull$#@! leftist nonsense, agreed and is having it halted.
    Just got overturned.
    The Pennsylvania Supreme Court on Saturday evening reversed a lower court’s block on certifying the state’s elections issued Friday night, dismissing with prejudice a lawsuit brought by Republican candidates for the U.S. House of Representatives that sought to have the results nullified over constitutional concerns about a 2019 change in absentee ballot rules. The lead plaintiffs in the case are Rep. Mike Kelly and Sean Parnell.

With the latest discussion, this video should go here.

Just got overturned.
    The Pennsylvania Supreme Court on Saturday evening reversed a lower court’s block on certifying the state’s elections issued Friday night, dismissing with prejudice a lawsuit brought by Republican candidates for the U.S. House of Representatives that sought to have the results nullified over constitutional concerns about a 2019 change in absentee ballot rules. The lead plaintiffs in the case are Rep. Mike Kelly and Sean Parnell.
    The Michigan Supreme Court chose to act as politicians in black robes

Firstly THE MICHIGAN SUPREME COURT HAS PREVIOUSLY RULED THAT UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS ARE VOID FROM THEIR INCEPTION so the doctrine of Laches is irrelevant

SECONDLY, THE STATUTE IN QUESTION ALLOWS UP TO 6 MONTHS AFTER PASSAGE FOR CHALLENGES

THIRDLY, IT VIOLATES FEDERAL LAW AS DISCUSSED IN BUSH v GORE (2000)

IT WILL BE REVERSED
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Just got overturned.

With prejudice? Spicy.
    Pinochet is the model

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    With prejudice? Spicy.
    Lower courts, passed like a 60 yard Hurdle.

Supreme court Bound,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Special Forces may have suffered casualties during the CIA Scytl server raid on the CIA base in Germany.

https://twitter.com/LeisurelyLarry/s...91640520978434

https://twitter.com/LeisurelyLarry/s...97683837751297
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Special Forces may have suffered casualties during the CIA Scytl server raid on the CIA base in Germany
    I would imagine that these imaginary soldiers will receive imaginary purple hearts for their imaginary wounds during this imaginary operation.
    Pinochet is the model

1 day to go. I expect some anecdotal accounts of minor fraud or mishandling of ballots that are potentially true but not admissible in court and wouldn't change the results.

I would imagine that these imaginary soldiers will receive imaginary purple hearts for their imaginary wounds during this imaginary operation.
    They died in a "helicopter crash"

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    1 day to go. I expect some anecdotal accounts of minor fraud or mishandling of ballots that are potentially true but not admissible in court and wouldn't change the results.
    Incorrect.

Those lawsuits seem likely to fail, IMO. Just examining them myself, they're full of typos. No one even proofread them before they were filed. Words like "notvoted and recordedthesenewvotersashavingabirthdate", "lockedcredentialedchallengersoutofthe", "ThejurisdictionoftheCourttograntdeclaratoryrelief isconferredby28U.S.C", "Venueisproperbecausea", "adefendantinherofficial capacity as Michigan’sSecretaryofState", "SecretaryofStateshall...issueinstructions andpromulgaterules...fortheconduct", etc.

Nearly every page has these errors. Parts of the Michigan complaint are difficult to read. This was sloppy, third-world work. Trump voters, don't place your hopes in these lawsuits. They will likely be thrown out as quickly as the last batch of misspelled suits were.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Those lawsuits seem likely to fail, IMO. Just examining them myself, they're full of typos. No one even proofread them before they were filed. Words like "notvoted and recordedthesenewvotersashavingabirthdate", "lockedcredentialedchallengersoutofthe", "ThejurisdictionoftheCourttograntdeclaratoryrelief isconferredby28U.S.C", "Venueisproperbecausea", "adefendantinherofficial capacity as Michigan’sSecretaryofState", "SecretaryofStateshall...issueinstructions andpromulgaterules...fortheconduct", etc.

Nearly every page has these errors. Parts of the Michigan complaint are difficult to read. This was sloppy, third-world work. Trump voters, don't place your hopes in these lawsuits. They will likely be thrown out as quickly as the last batch of misspelled suits were.
    I think that is an issue with copy and paste or some other glitch. I recently read something from the judges that was all scrambled together also.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think that is an issue with copy and paste or some other glitch. I recently read something from the judges that was all scrambled together also.

According to Law and Crime, this is going to have to be resubmitted:

Quote Originally Posted by LawAndCrime.com
    Neither lawsuit is expected to make it very far in the federal court system and both of the error-plagued filings will likely need to be resubmitted in order to amend the numerous formatting mistakes that literally make certain segments essentially unreadable.

Attorney Ken White excoriated Powell over her haphazard and clumsy filings pre-Thanksgiving lawsuits.
    “It reads like it was drafted by [Jeanine Pirro] after a Black Friday sale at BevMo,” he tweeted.

To date, Trump and his attorneys–current and former–have adamantly waged a public relations campaign aimed at convincing the president’s base that widespread electoral and voter fraud occurred during the 2020 election. Also to date, no evidence has been provided that supports those allegations, but the fundraising efforts continue. Powell’s lawsuits will almost certainly not change that calculus but were welcomed by the MAGA faithful who appear determined to go down fighting–no matter how much ridicule and scorn they incur on the way out.

As for the long-awaited Kraken attack on the 2020 election results, the effort waged was decidedly not cephalopod-like in appearance.
    But for some, the typos were all part of the “plan,” whatever that is.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    According to Law and Crime, this is going to have to be resubmitted:
    Law and Crime is part and Parcel of the SEE BS Network aka The Fake News Media produced by Dan Abrams ABC News Chief Legal Correspondent.

Dismissed.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Incorrect.

Would you care to place a wager that these lawsuits are dismissed?

Incorrect.

I haven't read Powell's complaints but what's this crap I'm seeing floating around about her suits blaming China and Iran for vote fraud? That's not actually in her suits, is it?

---------------

Oooh this is rich. Watch the Trumpers run to embrace the deepest of deep staters, because the deep stater confirms what they want to hear. They won't think one step ahead that the deep stater is selling them an engineered narrative they want to hear, which can then be used to offer up the solutions that the deep state wants, a federalized blockchain voting system and perhaps a narrative to blame targeted foreigners for election meddling. Problem-reaction-solution. Will Trumpers remember how Russian election interference was blamed for Trump's 2016 win or will that all be forgotten and "China and Iran and Venezuela" election interference for Biden be embraced as gospel?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...y-powells-team

We know how important Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is because, just two and a half months ago, the New York Times ran one of its Sunday long-form articles about a massive, multi-million-dollar fraud that a talented grifter ran against the American intelligence and military communities. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is one of the few people who comes off looking good:

Navid Keshavarz-Nia, those who worked with him said, "was always the smartest person in the room." In doing cybersecurity and technical counterintelligence work for the C.I.A., N.S.A. and F.B.I., he had spent decades connecting top-secret dots. After several months of working with Mr. Courtney, he began connecting those dots too. He did not like where they led.

Not only does Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have an innate intelligence, but he's also got extraordinary academic and practical skills in cyber-fraud detection and analysis. The reason we know about his qualifications is that it takes seven paragraphs for him to list them in the declaration he signed to support the Georgia complaint.

His qualifications include a B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in various areas of electrical and computer engineering. In addition, "I have advanced trained from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A) and Massachusetts Institution of Technology (MIT)."
    Last edited by devil21; 11-29-2020 at 12:22 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I haven't read Powell's complaints but what's this crap I'm seeing floating around about her suits blaming China and Iran for vote fraud? That's not actually in her suits, is it?

No.. The same Software.. The same Vote Hack,, was used elsewhere..

It was used by the same people manipulating the US vote.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast